Cuckold Plans Goes Wrong Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
308lover
308lover
298 Followers

This was really about to happen. I had never even been with two men at the same time, as long as you don't count Michael watching while Thomas fucked me. Now here I was, surrounded by six huge hung black men, all intending to use me sexually, in who knows what ways.

Thomas awakening me from my thoughts said, "Amy, I just know you are going to love this, but first we all need to be on equal footing."

Reaching for the base of my crop top Thomas pulled it quickly over my head, my naked breasts sprung into full view. Although not yet comfortable looking into the eyes of the men standing before me, I was able to hear some of the comments being made to each other.

"Fuck, check out those pink nipples on that lily white skin." "Can't wait to wrap my lips around them."

"She is so hot. Look at those tits. I'm going to owe Thomas big time for this."

Glancing around as Thomas removed my clothes I noticed my audience had moved closer, much closer, like sharks closing in on prey. All openly stroking their huge cocks. Each calling attention to their manhood in a different unique fashion.

Thomas unbuttoned my shorts, first easing them over my hips then down my legs to the floor. Without a thought I stepped out of them, Thomas tossing them onto a nearby chair, joining my crop top.

Standing in only a tiny pink thong and high heeled wedge shoes, the sharks moving in ever closer.

Thomas now standing behind me, his cock nestled between my ass cheeks, arms around me, his hands cupping my breasts.

Unable to control my growing excitement, I could feel myself getting wetter by the moment.

My condition did not go unnoticed.

"Check it out, her panties are already soaking wet. She really wants this.", said one of the men.

It was true, my vaginal juices had already soaked the thin front panel of the thong, making the once opaque material almost transparent. The effect similar to a wet t-shirt, only now it was my clit and labia that was coming into view, displayed for all to see.

"Now it's time to officially meet the boys.", Thomas said.

Throwing a nearby seat cushion to the ground in front of me, Thomas guided me to my knees. Right then and there, I knew there the greeting wouldn't involve shaking hands or giving hugs.

Forming a semi-circle in front of me, I was now at eye level with six beautiful black cocks. The first to step forward was Joseph. Uncut, with a huge scrotum. Each ball nearly the size of something seen on a tennis court.

Before I could speak, his cock already oozing pre-cum pressed against my lips. Opening wide to accommodate him, the head entered my mouth. My tongue finding it's way through the narrow opening in the foreskin covering the head, lapping up the clear sticky fluid.

Feeling his hand on the back of my head, encouraging me to go ever deeper.

Joseph probably expected some resistance, perhaps a gag or two as he continued to pull my head closer. I didn't give him the satisfaction. To the contrary, my hands found his ass cheeks further encouraging him. My lips repeatedly reaching out and pulling him ever deeper. Soon my nose was embedded in his kinky pubic hair, my lips around the base of his cock.

One of the perks of being with Thomas so many times in the last month, was learning to suppress my gag reflex. Now I was able to take a large cock deep into my throat almost effortlessly.

Pausing at full depth, I cupped the orbs in his balls sack, rolling them in my hand like you would Chinese stress balls, then looked upward to see his eyes.

I didn't have to wait long for a reaction.

"OMG.", he said to the assembled group. "She's taken the whole thing and massaging my nuts to boot. Fucking amazing. Thomas where did you ever find this one?"

Thomas beaming, "You might say she just fell into my lap. Although a natural, I've cultivated her abilities with some special training. You've just experienced some of that."

Again I could only clearly hear comments from the man whose cock was currently occupying my mouth.

Joseph moaning now, "Ummm, thats right. Oh yea girl, suck that big dick. Oh, and nice to meet you as well."

This brought some laughter from the other men, as they waited for their own personal greeting.

Finally releasing my head, I lingered deep on his cock, before letting his member slip from my throat and mouth then moved on to the next in line.

Thinking to myself, normally one associates a name with a face, but in my case I was presented with one black cock after another. No sooner than one cock left my mouth, the next was there ready and waiting. There wasn't a moment to spare to see their faces.

Allowing for equal treatment, I provided the same throat and ball massage experience for the remaining men. Expanding my skills, reached out to stroke the cocks of the men on both sides of my current oral recipient.

Another first for me, dealing with three cocks at the same time. Surprising even myself, I found it quite easy to manage. Perhaps I was as Thomas said, a natural.

As each man stepped up for my oral introduction, each and every cock was leaking pre-cum in varying degrees.

The last cock being the exception to the norm. This cock had at least a six inch string of clear sticky fluid dangling from the head. Bending forward enabled me to capture and lap it up with my tongue before taking him into my mouth.

This action drew groans of appreciation from everyone, including Michael and Thomas.

"Oh fuck, that was so hot.", I heard from an unknown source.

I thought back about the cocks I had just sucked. Although all were huge, each one was unique in some fashion. Some lighter in skin color, others, like Thomas, as black as coal. Two were circumcised, but the other four were uncut.

In my experience with caucasian males, every cock I ever encountered was circumcised. Judging from this group, I suspect in the black community, circumcision is less prevalent. I would have to remember to ask Thomas about this in the future.

Even in the uncut group there were major differences, mostly in the degree of foreskin coverage.

At one extreme, the foreskin on Leo only extended far enough to cover 50% of his large purple head, while the foreskin on Max, the largest cock of the group, nearly rivaling Thomas, extended over an inch or more beyond its head. The skin beyond the head shriveling down to a narrow opening.

In Max's case, it took a hand over hand motion to retract his foreskin. As I did so, I was surprised to see the large purple head had a Prince Albert piercing, almost identical to the one Thomas sported.

It was like unwrapping a mystery gift.

Being intimately familiar with Thomas's similar piercing, I knew exactly how to deal with it to provide pleasure for its owner.

The reception line had finally came to and end.

Only 30 minutes had passed since Michael and I walked in the door and I'd had already had five huge black cocks between my lips. And the evening had only just begun.

Wasting no time, Thomas helped me to my feet then ushered me back thru the sliding glass door, steering me directly to his master bedroom.

Arriving there, I couldn't help but notice the oversized California King bed, raised to a comfortable height for a man of Thomas stature. It was already stripped to crisp white sheets, with various pillows and several wedge shaped cushions, ready for action.

Turning to Michael Thomas said, "Michael, I've reserved a chair for you next to the bed to allow you to closely observe your wife in action. If you wish for any side action, that is entirely up to you and the guys. There are several here, who like me doesn't care if the mouth on the end of their cock belongs to a male or female. They will let you know if or when your services are required."

Peeling off my now thoroughly soaked thong, revealing the temporary tattoo displaying Thomas's name.

Thomas beaming as he pointed to the tattoo and saying to his friends, "Just in case you fuckers forget, remember whose name is on this pussy. I'm just loaning it to you. Don't be trying to hit this behind my back."

His alpha dog speech given, Thomas now only had to demonstrate his mastery.

Placed one large hand on my hip, the other centered in my back, encouraging me to bend at the waist. With the bed so elevated, my face and breasts comfortably rested on the high quality sheets.

With my high heels propping my ass high in the air, Thomas spread my legs just enough to give everyone a clear view of my dripping wet pussy lips and clit, the puckered rosebud of my anus.

Thomas announcing to the group, "The first time I fucked Amy, it was in this very position, only it was at her home, bent over the living room sofa. That momentous occasion eventually led to this evening. It's only right that I start a new adventure for her in the same manner."

Feeling the familiar head of his cock opening me, once the chrome piercing enter my cunt I wriggled my way back, my pussy swallowing his cock in a slow single stroke.

With him at full depth, moving my ass from side to side, even throwing in a bit of my version of twerking, I pleasured him and myself as I had done many times before. The feeling never growing old.

"Holy fuck.", someone said. Look at her pussy swallow that cock. Awesome, look at her twerking on Thomas's cock. This is so fucking hot. Come on Thomas, grab your nut and turn her over to us."

All too soon Thomas withdrew his cock, then instructed me to climb onto the bed.

Doing as asked, lying on my back, legs spread, blonde hair spread out on the pillows, one hand holding my inflamed pussy lips open. I didn't need to be asked, it was Thomas favorite pose.

Expecting him to rejoin me, I heard instead, "Amy, it's time for my friends to sample your wares."

In an instant 5 men were all over me. My hands busy stroking two cocks, their owners massaging my breasts, two other cocks competing for my mouth, my head on a swivel alternately servicing both, warm mouth sucking my labia and clit.

It was wonderful, but sensory overload. Something had to give.

Leo, the man in possession of my pussy made that decision for all.

"Ok guys, back off. I want some solo time with my cock in this hot pussy. You'll get your turn."

Reluctantly the others obliged, exiting the bed, leaving it to the two of us.

But they didn't venture far away. Hungry for their own solo opportunity.

Reaching over to the nightstand, Leo grabbed the bottle of lube and generously applied it to his cock. I was thankful for his gesture. Although I was already wet enough for him to fuck me, I wanted to remain that way. At least four other cocks were waiting their turn for similar treatment. And if they had the sex drive of Thomas, it would be multiple times.

I was beginning to become worried if my pussy would be up to the task.

Already between my legs, moving up slightly, positioned himself above me, his cock bumping against my pussy lips and clit. The contact confirming what was about to occur next.

"Would you do me the honor?", he said.

Although not specifically requested, I knew what he wanted, for me to place his cock at the entrance to my hungry vagina. So ready to be fucked, I did so without hesitation.

His head properly positioned, all it took was a little forward pressure and his cock disappeared in me completely. My moisture and the earlier stretching by Thomas paving the way.

With such ease of access, he just began pounding away at my cunt. It was just what I wanted as well. I needed a good hard fucking.

He was so stimulated in less than 3 minutes he was ready to cum.

As a curtesy to those yet to follow, pulled out the last possible second.

The first powerful burst produced a huge rope of hot white cum that actually hit my face. It was immediately followed by several more, but somewhat less explosive spurts. These reaching my tits, the others deposited on my stomach.

Thomas observing, handed me a towel saying, "Cleanup on aisle Amy."

James was the next to step up. Turning me over so he could fuck me from behind. Entering me bareback, like the one before him, he just started riding my pussy and slapping my ass. After a couple of minutes he said, "Thomas, hand me one of those rubbers. This pussy feels so good I don't want to be pulling out, spoil the ending. When I spill my nut juice, I want to be deep in her cunt."

Thomas did as asked. My current lover pulled out, quickly tore open the gold foil packet, rolled the condom down over his cock and was back in my cunt pounding away in less than 15 seconds.

He must have been close at the time of his condom request, in less than a minute he was pushing in deep, bellowing out his orgasm, filling the condom.

Collapsing on top if me, his large frame pinning me face down on the bed. He probably would have luxuriated in me longer, but his buddies chided him into get up. They wanted their turn at bat.

When pulling out James needed to hold tightly onto the base of the condom to prevent it from slipping off. The condom filled with so much cum, it ballooned out inside of me, making the extraction more difficult.

Looking back at the condom dangling from the end of his cock, the last inch was completely filled with his hot spunk. In a way I felt cheated, I love the feel of hot cum raining out of my cunt after being fucked. But, the night was still young.

With no cleanup required, my pussy was immediately available for who ever wanted to be next.

To my surprise it was Mister big ball sack, Max. Even more astonishing, he was only interested in getting his big cock sucked saying, "Girl you have a lovely pussy and I surely would like to fuck you, but right now I want to be treated to more of your cock sucking skills, especially that deep throat thing you do."

Eager to please, I told him, "If that's what you want, bring it on. One caveat, when you are ready to cum, only ejaculate in my mouth, not my throat. I need my throat open to allow me to swallow. You'll choke me if you shoot your load directly down my throat. The evening will be over."

He nodded his understanding of my request. That was all I required.

As he stood by the side of the bed, I laid on my stomach, head over the edge of the bed, opened my mouth, now ready to receive him.

His cock now in my mouth, his hands on the sides of my head, began face fucking me. Slowly but surely working his cock deeper and deeper until my nose was embedded into his pubic hair once again, his balls hung so low they are actually below my chin.

Using my lips and tongue to tease the shaft at the base of his cock, while my hand massaged his huge balls, brought about the completion the job I had begun earlier.

When i felt his ball sack begin to contract I knew he was ready to cum. Backing off slightly, letting his cock slip from my throat yet still residing deep in my mouth.

True to his word he didn't try to hold me at full depth, even giving me verbal warning, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

And cum he did. Those large balls produced an equally huge amount of sperm. I was able to swallow the first two massive bursts, but that was it. The remainder coming in such rapid succession I had to remove my mouth completely from his cock, the next several blasts hitting me squarely in the face. Luckily I got my eyes closed in time, but refused to turn away from the remaining jets of cum heading my way. As a result, my face looked as I had been part of a bukkake party.

The men loved it.

"Holy shit, she took that facial without a flinch. One in a million. Quick someone grab a pic, this is epic."

Although I continued to keep my eyes closed, avoiding the sting that would surely come if I opened them, I could still see the many camera flashes thru my eyelids.

Finally someone handed me a towel. After wiping my eyes, I saw it was Max, not Thomas.

With an apologetical voice he said, "Sorry about the mess, I should have warned you I am a heavy comer."

"No worries.", I said. "I should have guessed given the size of your balls."

My face and eyes mostly attended to, I looked around the room for Thomas.

It turns out while I was busy, he had been closely watching the parade of men, their cocks filling my cunt, knowing how good my pussy felt to each of them.

To relieve the growing ache in his balls, Thomas allowed Michael to service him. Sitting in a chair near the bed with Michael on his knees sucking his cock while he enjoyed the show.

I wasn't shocked as I had seen Michael clean Thomas's cock after fucking me, several times in the last month.

Watching my face getting cum blasted by Max finally put Thomas over the top. Emptying his balls, Michael swallowing as fast as possible, just barely managing to keep up. He did a great job, losing only the minimum amount that escaped his lips and ran down his chin.

I was actually proud of his performance.

I snapped back to reality when one of the final two men, Carl climbed on the bed, then laid on his back, his thick cock pointing skyward. A sure sign he wanted to be ridden cowgirl style.

Since my pussy had a chance to recover, I was ready to satisfy his request.

Climbing on top of him, reaching between my legs, grabbed his cock, aimed it at my pussy and sank down on him. Once bottomed out, I flexed my hips rapidly like I was riding a bucking bronco. One of my favorite positions, my own orgasm came quickly.

Given it was my first of the evening and seeing how much attention and stimulation my pussy received, it was an epic one. As I shuttered and bucked on his cock, I came for what seemed like ages. Finally I collapsed on him, trying to catch my breath, his cock still embedded deep in my cunt.

My orgasm ebbing, was about to resume fucking Carl when I felt someone else join us on the bed.

The next thing I knew a thick finger was rubbing lube around my anus, then penetrated me.

This got my attention, turning around to see who fingering my ass, I saw it was Greg, obviously tired of waiting for his turn.

I gave him a nod and brief smile indicating his action was fine by me. then resumed riding Carl's cock.

Soon Greg's finger was freely moving in and out of ass, alternating strokes with the cock currently occupying my cunt. Before long I felt a second finger join the first, both working their way around, stretching me.

The probing fingers were suddenly momentarily removed, only to be replaced by a thicker spongier object.

It was inevitable, Greg's cock was now probing my ass. The large head stretching my anus, considerably more than the fingers it replaced. I momentarily stopped riding the cock beneath me to concentrate on getting Greg's cock into my ass. Once the head popped into me it was easy going, working its way ever deeper until his hips came in contact with my ass cheeks.

My pussy and ass were now both filled with huge cocks. Although Thomas had fucked my ass several times, this brought a whole new meaning to the phrase, "filled to the brim".

Another first in an evening already filled with many others.

Now working as a team, they alternated strokes, one pushing in while the other pulled out.

I heard myself wailing like a banshee, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Michael, is this what you wanted? Two black cocks filling my cunt and ass?"

The pleasure of being fucked by two cocks, my first double penetration, beyond description. I experienced one of the most intense orgasms ever.

The cocks pleasuring me weren't finished yet.

Now they wanted to double penetrate me while they were standing.

To facilitate this, Greg removed his cock from my ass, but only temporally, leaving Carls cock still fully embedded in my cunt. Placing my arms around his neck, he moved to the edge of the bed and stood up, his arms locked behind my knees, then began to fuck my cunt again while standing.

308lover
308lover
298 Followers