Cuckold Plans Goes Wrong Pt. 04

Story Info
Amy finally recognizes her BBC addiction.
7.5k words
4.67
48.8k
88

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
308lover
308lover
299 Followers

I thought to myself, "How did I get here? Only a month ago I nervously experienced my first big black cock. Now I'm about to take on six."

This is Amy, I'll take over the reins of this story from Michael, since it is mainly mine to tell from this point on.

It is the right thing to do. No longer is the adventure just about Michael discovering his bi-sexual side while trying attempting to have me cuckold him with black men. That all changed after Thomas's first visit.

Since Michael failed to describe me in the prior chapters, I'll do so now.

I'm in my early thirties, standing 5'8", weighing about 120, long blonde hair to the middle of my back, shapely figure, large natural D cup breasts.

Not to be snooty, but turn my share of heads wherever I go.

Michael and I, married for nearly 10 years have had a monogamous relationship. Michael, always the voyeur and wannabe cuckold, trying hard to expand my horizons. Meaning fuck other men while he watched.

That's how we got involved with Thomas.

Those events detailed in P1, P2, and P3 of this saga.

A few days after my initial encounter with Thomas, I received the following email:

"Amy, I so thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Although the circumstances that brought this about were rather odd and somewhat embarrassing, I think the ultimate outcome was quite satisfactory for all parties.

I know it was for me.

With this in mind, please feel free to contact me to discuss future possibilities.

Anxiously awaiting your reply.

Thomas. PS - The attached picture is something to remember me by."

Opening the attachment, a hi-def picture of a naked Thomas appeared, holding his hard cock, the thick foreskin retracted just enough to reveal the head of his cock and large chrome Prince Albert piercing.

Looking at this picture, my mind flooded with memories of that day. That beautiful black cock filling my mouth and cunt. The feel of his hot seed filling my vagina.

To relieve sudden wave of arousal between my legs, I involuntarily squeezed my knees together, as my pussy became immediately wet.

I then wrote my response:

"Thomas, so good to hear from you.

While the reveal of Michaels bi-sexual activities was certainly shocking, I was surprised to find myself aroused by them as well.

However, any degree of excitement pales in comparison with the pleasure I felt during our sexual encounter. I've thought about it many times since that day. In retrospect, wouldn't change a thing.

I look forward to hearing from you, and the possibility of arranging a future liaison as well.

Please feel free to call me anytime.

Hope to hear from you soon. Very soon.

Amy. PS - Returning your favor, I've attached a pic of me as well."

The picture was one taken by Michael shortly after Thomas last fucked me. Leaning back on the bed, legs spread wide. My fingers holding my swollen labia open, but it really wasn't necessary. The fucking Thomas gave me left my cunt widely gaped for hours.

Not more than 5 minutes after pressing send, my phone buzzed. Recognizing the number, my heart jumped. Of course it was Thomas.

"Hi Amy, Thomas here.", he said. "So glad you responded to my email. I've been thinking about you non-stop since we were last together. Was hoping we could get together again soon."

"Are you saying you want to fuck me again?"

My bold words must have stunned Thomas, as the phone momentarily went silent.

Before he could respond I added, "How about right now."

Although it was bold, it was the truth. I wanted to see him. Have his huge cock fill me again. I didn't think Michael would object, after all this was his desire all along. Only now I wanted it as much, perhaps even more, than he.

Thomas now laughing, "Well since you put it that way, yes I want to fuck you again, and now would be perfect. My balls are ready to burst just thinking about you."

"We wouldn't want that to happen, would we?", I said. "Lets not waste a drop of your hot load. It needs to be securely deposited in my hungry cunt. Hurry up and get over here, my pussy has your name written all over it."

My bold words again surprising myself.

"On my way, be there in 20 minutes. By the way, will Michael be present? Doesn't matter as long as I get to fuck you, but the less distraction the better."

"Michael is away, won't be back until late this evening. Don't worry though, I'll personally give your cock the cleaning it deserves, when we are finished."

Again, my bold words flowing easier by the moment.

Fifteen minutes later, the front doorbell rang.

Opening the door, I greeted Thomas with a hot kiss, complete with heavy tongue action.

My wardrobe, g-string thong, sexy stiletto heels, nothing else. Although the heels added 6 inches to my height, Thomas still had to bend down to kiss me properly. And kiss me he did. His tongue in my mouth immediately in search of mine. With one arm around my waist pulling me tightly against him, the other large hand cupping my breast completely.

Before getting to lost in the moment I quickly ushering him into the house before nosy neighbors could see.

A strange car in the drive, a huge black man entering my home, my none existent clothes.

Two and two adds up quickly.

"I see you've dressed for the occasion.", he said as I quickly closed the door me. Stripping off his skin tight athletic tee-shirt, leaving only his spandex gym shorts and sandals. The shorts doing nothing to hide the massive cock underneath. The long shaft and thick veins telegraphing thru the thin material.

I was immediately weak in the knees at the sight now standing before me. I could hardly believe my eyes. All of my fantasies were about to come true.

Wasting no time, he effortlessly scooped me up, carrying me to the bedroom, then deposited me on the bed that was once reserved exclusively for Michael and I.

Standing before me, he kicked off his sandals. His tight gym shorts followed shortly.

Standing there now naked, the sight almost took my breath away. His hulking physique, matched perfectly with his huge black uncircumcised cock. His giant ball sack hanging low, perfect for keeping his potent sperm at an optimal temperature.

From our previous encounter, I was well aware of the enormous amount of cum his balls were capable of producing. The man was a baby making machine.

Knowing this in advance, I double checked to insure my birth control pill regimen was completely on track. Thomas wouldn't be wearing condoms, even if he could find one to fit.

I wouldn't have wanted him to do so anyway. I wanted to feel his hot skin in direct contact with my own. To feel the hot liquid flooding my vagina again.

Crawling up onto the bed to join me, a long string of pre-cum already dripping from the end of his cock.

It was obvious he was way beyond ready for some serious fucking.

Loving the taste and texture of pre-cum, not wanting to waste a drop, leaned forward to catch and lap it up. The taste as sweet as I remembered.

The panel of my thong thoroughly soaked now making it nearly transparent, but still opaque enough to obscure my surprise hidden beneath.

Hooking his large fingers under the side strings, Thomas began to lower them down over my hips. Aiding the process, I raised my ass off of the bed, waiting for my surprise to be revealed.

The thong now lowered sufficiently, Thomas abruptly halted his action and stared at the sight that greeted him.

There next to my blonde neatly trimmed pubic hair, was a name, his name, "Thomas" written neatly in bold cursive.

"I told you my pussy has your name written on it.", I told him.

"Holy fuck, you got a tattoo?", he asked in a shocked tone.

Laughing now, I told him it's only a temporary henna tattoo, bought hoping to tease Michael. But adding, "But you never know what the future might bring. I think Michael will be shocked when he sees it as well. It will be several weeks before it wears off. I hope you also get to see it many times before it disappears."

With the thong removed, we were finally on equal ground. Both naked, waiting for the inevitable to begin.

Spreading my legs wide, my fingers opening my pussy lips, showing him my dripping wetness. An indication there was no doubt that I wanted this to happen.

Bending down to lick my pussy, I stopped him saying, "Thomas, what I really need is your cock planted deep in my cunt and treating me to a real fucking. I'm so ready for you right now. My cunt is already sopping wet. Your cock in my pussy is all the foreplay I need."

Spreading my legs even wider, raising them high in the air, making room for his huge hips.

This was all the invitation needed.

Slapping his cock across my belly, it reached past my navel, reminding me of the depth of penetration I was about to receive, he said smiling, "Are you sure you want all of this again?"

Pre-fuck nerves kicking in a bit I told him, "I've taken you before, I know it will fit, but it's been several days since you last fucked me. But please go easy. Give me a few moments to re-acclimate to your size."


Smiling now Thomas said, "No worries, I want this to be memorable for you as well. Hopefully this can evolve into a regular thing if at all possible."

"I'm hoping for the same.", I said. "Now give me your hard cock."

Leaning back, Thomas wiped the head of his cock up and down my slit, gathering some of the copious lubrication my pussy was generating, distributing it over the length of his long shaft.

His cock so large, it took several trips to the dripping well of my wet pussy to completely accomplish this task.

Once sufficiently lubricated, Thomas finally pulled back his foreskin revealing the now very familiar large chrome piercing. Placing it between the lips of my cunt, he coaxed it inward with a gentle but firm push.

It much easier this time. Almost immediately the head popped into my vagina, thick chrome piercing and all, only to be followed shortly by the remainder of his cock in a long slow slide. The feeling of my vagina stretching, molding itself as his cock penetrated deeper and deeper, was divine.

I though would never end. But it did. Once again, Thomas was balls deep in me, his kinky pubic hair meshing with mine.

The feeling was as remembered. One of being completely filled, but in a good way. However this time feeling almost natural, as if it was meant to be this way.

"Easy peasy." he laughed. Amy your cunt was built for my cock, wouldn't you say? Tell me, who owns this pussy?"

Almost delirious with the pleasurable sensations his huge member was providing, I couldn't help myself. "This pussy belongs to you. Use it as you wish, but fuck me now, fuck me hard."

"Your wish is my command.", he said then began to fuck me in earnest.

My knees behind his elbows, he began driving his cock into me over and over again.

His hips striking mine, driving me into mattress, the bed creaking in protest. His ball sack slapping noisily against my ass.

It was more than I could take.

I couldn't hold back, didn't want to hold back, giving into my first orgasm. An intense orgasm.

My cunt spasming wildly, squeezing his cock, my internal mechanisms attempting their absolute best to milk a load of baby batter out of his balls and into my waiting vagina.

Adjusting the angle of my body so the head of his penis was in direct contact with my cervix, one for the pleasure of cervical stimulation, but also for direct injection of cum into my uterus.

Knowing this practice was risky, but being on the pill, the odds were against getting pregnant. But one cannot always be sure.

Despite the treatment my pussy was giving to his cock, Thomas wasn't about to give up his load just yet. That would be letting me off much too easily.

Although Amy's words and the writing on her pussy told him she now belonged to him. Like the tattoo, they were only temporary, spoken in the heat of passion. He really needed to have her totally committed to him. He was already had long term plans for her.

Although capable of cumming several times in rapid succession, Tomas held off waiting until Amy begged him to fill her with cum. Although she already orgasmed, he knew she would have many more. Only then would he give her what she really wanted, really craved. Her true orgasm would only be complete when she felt his hot seed filling her vagina, her cervix hosed repeatedly with his black sperm.

Over the next hour Thomas fucked me in nearly every conceivable position. Missionary, doggie style, cowgirl, you name it, we probably did it. He even picked me up off the bed and fucked me while standing, raising me on and off his cock easily as if I weighed nothing.

I lost tract of the number of times I came.

Nearly exhausted, I begged him. "Please don't make me wait any longer. Fill my pussy with your cum. Fuck me in any position you like, but please cum inside of me. I need it."

These were the words he was waiting to hear.

Lying back on the bed, Thomas placed my feet on his shoulders, bending me into a jack knife position. A position allowed maximum possible penetration.

His breathing told me I wouldn't have to wait much longer.

With a final deep plunge, his balls tight against my ass, finally gave me what I wanted. Spurt after spurt of hot cum flooding into my vagina. I imagined a good amount being injected directly into my womb, as his cock head being pressed so tightly against my cervix.

His pubic bone pressed tightly against my clit, his cock spasming as he emptied a huge load into me. triggered yet another orgasm for me. Despite all of the ones proceeding, this one was even more intense. Perhaps it was the thought of all that baby making seed being injected into my cunt that made the difference.

Reaching between his legs, I cupped and massaged his balls, ensuring each were milked completely.

His balls now drained, Thomas massive body collapsed on me. His mass so heavy it making it difficult for me to breathe freely.

Recognizing my distress, he lifted himself enough to alleviate the crushing effect saying, "Sorry Amy. You have flat worn me out."

However he did not remove his cock from my vagina, at least not right away. My legs still high in the air, his cum trapped deep in my vagina.

"The perfect recipe for baby making.", I though to myself.

I didn't care. He could have left his marvelous cock parked in me for hours.

When he finally removed his cock from me, leaving me with an almost empty feeling. The void already wishing to be refilled.

But this wasn't to happen, at least not today. Thomas had already delayed meeting with an important client to be with me.

Over the next month Thomas became a frequent visitor to our home, my bedroom. On several occasions spending the entire night, even staying for an entire weekend.

The man had a voracious appetite for sex, but mine growing as well. If he wanted to fuck me, I found myself a willing participant.

And he fucked me a lot.

Under his tutelage I became comfortable deep throating his huge cock. I also learned to enjoy the pleasure of anal sex. Something I never thought about doing.

It began with Thomas encouraging me saying, "Michael took my cock in his ass and enjoyed it, you should give it a try."

Eventually I did. Once relaxed found the sensation very stimulating, eventually learning I could also orgasm from this act as well. Now when Thomas left, I had two gaping holes to remember him by.

One evening Thomas said to me, "I think you are becoming addicted to black cock, or should say large black cocks, aren't you?"

The directness of his question stunned me.

"I'm addicted to your big black cock." was all I could say.

Laughing Thomas said, "Really, be honest. Since I've started fucking you on a regular basis, can you honestly say when you see a big handsome black man, do you immediately wonder if he has a large cock like mine?"

His analysis was spot on. This is exactly what was happening. All I could do was avert my eyes from his gaze and nod my head in agreement.

"Well maybe.", I sheepishly said.

"Hey Amy, no shame intended here. You wouldn't be the first hot wife to recognize and appreciate the pleasures of having sex with black men with huge cocks. I'm just trying to tell you to be honest with yourself."

While his words sank in he continued, "I'm having a few couples come by on Saturday night for a pool party. Why don't you and Michael stop by and join us. We've been neglecting Michael lately. This would be a good chance to reconnect and have him meet some new folks."

"Sounds like fun, I'm sure I can convince him to join us. What time and what do I need to bring?"

"Eight PM. Just bring yourselves, I'll arrange for everything else. I guarantee you will love meeting my friends, they are a great group."

"What is the dress code, I don't want to embarrass you."

"A sexy shorts, crop top, sexy wedge shoes would be perfect. You'll fit right in with the others."

"You said it was a pool party, should I bring a swimsuit?"

Laughing Thomas said, "Believe me, if this group actually ends up in the pool or hot tub, there won't be a swimsuit in sight. You are comfortable being naked right? Do whatever you are comfortable with, no one will judge you."

"Ok, count us in. See you on Sat night."

When I told Michael about this, he was ecstatic about the opportunity to get out and meet some new people in Thomas's circle of friends.

Saturday night finally came. Only we arrived at Thomas's spacious home about 30 minutes late, after getting stuck in traffic.

Thomas greeted us at the front door wearing a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I was hoping you guys decided to come and join us. I was telling my friends all about this great couple they are about to meet. They are quite anxious to meet you both. Everyone is out back enjoying the hot tub by the pool."

Following Thomas thru the house, we arrived at the sliding glass door leading to the back yard. In the distance, the steam rising off the hot tub obscuring the occupants.

As I approached the tub, I was stunned to see it was currently occupied by five large black men, not another woman in sight. I looked around almost frantically for some sign of their wives or girlfriends. Hoping they might be off somewhere nearby socializing.

"Thomas, where are the other ladies? You led me to believe we would be meeting other couples tonight."

Thomas saying, "If I told you what I planned for you, I seriously doubt you would be here now."

Before I could respond Thomas said, "Guys, come meet Amy and Michael. This is the couple I was telling you about. You can see for yourself, Amy is stunning. I haven't been exaggerating."

Jumping out of the hot tub, they formed an informal greeting line. There was not a bathing suit in sight. Just 5 very large naked black men. Not a one less than 6'2".

Apparently all were former athletes, all with muscular builds like Thomas. A quick glance revealed they shared something else in common. Huge cocks, growing larger by the minute as they ogled me. Nothing less than 8". Some circumcised, the majority uncut.

Noticing my open mouth stare, Thomas said, "Amy, you must admit I've assembled an impressive group for your viewing pleasure tonight. This is what you needed, and if you are honest with yourself, what you really desire. This is a golden opportunity to be with a quality group of hung black bulls, ready and willing to satisfy your every desire."

I was frozen, momentarily speechless. Giving Michael a quick questioning glance, I saw him give me a slow nod of approval silently mouthing, "Ok by me, but it's your choice."

Noting Michael's silent consent Thomas said, "Amy, the decision is yours, did I make the right call for you?"

Returning my gaze to the grand display of black manhood in front of me, I realized Thomas was probably right. I was becoming addicted to big black cocks. These men were wonderful specimens, but my eyes were not diverted downward due to some sense of shyness or embarrassment, but to stare at their fine black cocks. I was fascinated by them, knew right away by the time this evening was over, all of them would be fucking me.

308lover
308lover
299 Followers