Cuckold Plans Goes Wrong Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg now behind us, hard cock probing, finally located its target, slipped in my ass again. His entrance much easier this time. Now both cocks back in their respective holes, with both men raising and lowering me as they fucked both of my holes simultaneously.

Soon I was experiencing another epic orgasm. Shuttering as I did so, triggered them both to cum as well. Only this time the intensity nearly doubled, two cocks pulsing their loads into my ass and pussy. Both holes being to filled to overflowing with hot spunk.

I finally got what I wanted all alone, the feel of hot come being directly injected into my body.

And why not, everyone had their turn with me, no longer necessary to maintain a squeaky clean cunt.

Finally lifting me off their cocks, they let my feet rest on the ground, but steadied me. Grateful for that as I was certainly a bit shaky after what had just occurred.

Now standing, gravity taking full effect, both of their loads began to drain from my ass and cunt, running down my legs then puddling on the floor. Fortunately, Thomas's bedroom floor was tiled.

Everyone had a chance to experience me, without having to take sloppy seconds.

If they wanted more, they would just have to deal with a messy pussy or ass.

No one seemed to complain, as all of my holes, Michaels mouth and ass, were used over and over again for the next several hours.

When we finally left Thomas's home and arrived at ours, we both crashed, sleeping thru most of the next day.

When we finally discussed the events of the previous evening, we decided that it was a good thing, both hoping it could be duplicated in the near future.

****Final plea from the author**** - like or hate the story please take a moment to comment (anonymous is fine) - at the minimum please select a * rating. If you have any suggestions where this story goes from here, please let me know. Your idea and feedback are greatly appreciated.