Cuckold Savannah Pt. 01

Story Info
Savannah Becomes Cuck to a Couple.
2.6k words
4.29
14.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking through busy bustling streets, cobblestones and monochrome photographers to either side and betwixt the touring tourists' gaze, my mind melting from the ways in which I imagine my secret being discovered. Covered in sheer and satin underneath a summer dress, my limp (for I have trained it to be so always, even when aroused) clitty remains pressed against my thong. Long ago, it would have peeped out the sides or the top of the tiny, effectively non-existent, triangle. Now however, it barely shows the slightest of bumps on its surface, my little nub being far too small for even the width of a finger to rub it.

My proud possession, a rather large regression from hard and long shaft to a paper-thin penis, and yet the source of my horny shame and embarrassment.

I make my way to the center of the square. Drunken groups of aggressive men and wild cougars on the prowl after the evening's drinking and drugs surround me.

I take it out, the vibrator, and quickly slide it down my thong, immediately sending shockwaves through me. Although tiny, minute, miniscule, my clitty is still a tool for sissy pleasure and now I crave like a sick, twisted fuck to make it drip in front of everyone.

"What's going on baby?"

A stranger!

I turn to face them quickly and obviously startled

"Woah there, I didn't mean to s-... oh my god! you're a guy!?"

"W- well I'm, I um, I ju-"

"Dont sorry about it hunny, i was just going to say i loooove that dress!" Drunk girls always boost one's confidence.

"Well th- uhh- thanks! I re- mmhm- really like y-"

"Are you okay darling?"

I'm approaching climax, after only 20 seconds or so. Face flushed, mouth slightly agape and I feel I must hold on to something. This 'something' turns into holding my new intoxicated companion, her mind obviously racing to find out the cause of this feminine man's weird behaviour.

Although my clitty is basically invisible, the vibrating bullet is not, and as a gust of wind blows through the city center, my dress rises and reveals to this stranger, something to her surprise and delight.

"I'm gonna- uhh fuck- I'm gonna" Without wanting to, or because deep down I'm a little exhibitionist slut, these words fall from my lips.

"Oh my god!!"

By this time the staggering and swaying group of drunk friends have caught sight of their friend and their soon-to-be new girlfriend and quickly realised what's going on. Murmurs of "vibrator" and "trans" begin to pop up from the eager audience as I finish. My knees buckle and I flush with embarrassment as I have a dry orgasm, with no substance whatsoever to leak or drip.

...

"You have to be joking!" Diane, a lady in her 50s remarks. We are all walking, or should i say, some of us are walking, some near-crawling, back to the house of Rachel's. Rachel is 21, and wearing what can only be described as a sissy's dream wardrobe. Thigh high socks, white Vans and the classic little black dress. Oh, and I've been filled up with wine, vodka and who knows how many cigarettes. In exchange, my predicament has been explained in full during our walk.

"And you don't think that this 'mistress' of yours should feel some shame. I mean, you said she purposefully locked your cock up to shrink it! I can't imagine any of my guy friends enjoying that"

"Well... Um, actually," And with cigarette smoke and far too much alcohol pumping through me, I begin to come clean. I in fact have no mistress, but instead I chose to chastise myself many years ago, I took heel dance classes, I had many opportunities to be with women and I, by my own desires, denied myself from their wet pussies, instead pursuing porn and pussy-free practises, I threw any clothing that could be described at 'masculine' away, and began using dildos, I spill all the horny beans to my new girlfriends, who all take in my tale and a look of intrigue forms on their faces.

Diana is obviously the mother-duck of the group, and in the dark about this lifestyle, but to me astonishment the rest of the girls are familiar with my position. Many of them tell me that they have heard of 'sissy' porn and chastity and the like.

"My boyfriend told me that he occasionally watches sissy porn, but he's on the other side of the fence," explains Lucia. Lucia is a tall, large 25 year old. Evidently her boyfriend is a 6ft 6 black gentleman, 40 years of age, hung like a horse (this remark caused me to drunkenly proclaim how "I'd take his horse cock like a slut", fucking alcohol). "He's spoken to me about being a 'cockhold' I think it was"

"It's cuckold Lucy!" Rachel butts in. "When a man watches you fuck another man!! Ooh Savannah please tell me you've done this! My boyfriend and I would looove to fuck in front of you!!!" I like Rachel, she really sees the fun in it, without malice, she's genuine and loving.

"Please please please!!" She proclaims holding my hands and dancing giddily "He's awake, can we do it!? I promise he'll love it. And he'll absolutely love you!"

We reach the street where Rachel lives, the 15 girls who started the night have dwindled away to 6:

Rachel,

Diana,

Lucia (Lucy, or Luc (pronounced "loose"))

Myself

Rebecca (The most fiery of the bunch, she's the kind of girl who dances with a look of lustful passion, she would definitely fuck someone on a dancefloor right in front of everyone)

and Tasha

Tasha, as a side note, told me we should definitely do some 'girl-time' together. Dress up, movies, sleep together (obviously platonically), the full American-movie-slumber-party experience. This in turn caused me to dance happily and hold her hands.

...

"Ryan is going to die for you!"

Ryan, Rachel's boyfriend, is one of those men who are bisexual but only for extremely feminine guys as it turns out. The girlier the better and as I'm told, this makes me almost dangerous for Rachel and her relationship,

"I swear if you steal him!.." she says, cheekily smacking my bottom as we get to the front door of a town house.

"Ryan!" The classic drunk proclamation, loud and able to cut through even the loudest of music "You better not replace me with this SISSSYYYY I have for you!!" Something about that word sends me into a pink haze, and flips a switch. I may be drunk, but now I'm sexy drunk, and prepared to use my inner femboy to make this boy weak at the balls for me. What can I say, a sissy has to have a certain power of her own...

Ryan appears, basketball shorts and nothing else on, and as he walks down the stairs he spots the two of us. I only just realise that the 4 other ladies have gone their separate ways, it's been Rachel and I since we crossed a street 10 minutes ago. Ryan greets his amazingly drunk girlfriend with a kiss, and Rachel greets her stud by running her hand down his chest, getting dangerously close to slipping under his waistband before he grabs her hand

"Jesus Rachel! Not right now, I'm so sorry, she's a handful when she's like this. I'm Ryan."

He holds his hand out, but I lean in for a positively European double kiss on the cheek and in my best seductive, smokey voice I reply "Savannah, but you can call me whatever you want" and I pull rachel off her man and smack her ass playfully.

"OHHH SHIIIIIT! DO THAT VOICE AGAIN!! What was thaaaat!?" Rachel melts and runs her hands over my ass and groin playgully. It's always fun to see a reaction to me engaging my dirty talk voice.

Rachel turns to Ryan like a child in a sweet shop, "She's definitely going to steal you baby! Don't you dare think about taking him Savannah!"

"What the fuck is going on Rachel? Can someone exp-"

"She's a sissy Ryan!"

The look on his face is the look someone would give you if they saw you falling backwards into the grand canyon. His eyes, almost with an evolutionarily triggered response, shoot quickly down to my groin and then shoot back to Rachel as if to cover up his interest.

She gives him a knowing smile,

"You have no. Idea. What. You. Are. In. For. Baby." she does a little hip thrust with each word, adding a small 'spanking' action to the last few.

"Show him Savannah!!"

"Show me wh-"

And like that I lift my dress up, revealing what is obviously Ryan's sweet bi-spot, a perfect non-cock. A tiny little "Clitty! She has a cliiittttyyyy Ryan" she rubs herself against me seductively, you've seen how girls dance together, just picture that.

All this is proving too much for Ryan who now cannot figure out what to do or who to look at. Rachel faces her man, whilst her amazingly tight ass is in contact with the front of my thong, bends down at a 90 degree angle, reaches out, grabs his hands and pulls him closer, grinds on me and merrily breaks the news with only a word

"Cuckold." She twerks ever so slightly and does that incredible move that only girls can, and sissies, where she arches her back up whilst flipping her hair to reach a standing position.

"You are going to fuck me. She is going to watch. You are not going to fuck this little slut (referring to me), you (kissing my head) are not going to be wearing that, and i am going to take a piss!" She storms off, slapping my ass and grazing his cock through his shorts as she walks away

"Upstairs, both of you. Now!"

...

"Aaaaand, there! What do you think?"

Ryan is still avoiding eye contact with any of us. Rachel has been dressing me for the last 30 minutes, she insists on making the look right. She's completely naked, and she took some time to convince her now short-less boyfriend to do the same. I am in some white knee-high socks and an oversized shirt, we cycled through some other looks of a sluttier nature but I made a suggestion after some fiddling about

"You said he likes girly?"

"He loooves girly"

"Well why not go full 'little girl' for him? Nice and simple, guys love simple, shirt and socks?"

"I told you that you'd steal him!" A full on kiss.

We'd been making out in the street and now we're doing the same as we dress me, all in front of Ryan.

"Well baby? You like her?"

"I... I, wel-"

"Oh for god sake get up and be a man Ryan!" she pulls him up off the bed and towards me, basically throwing him into my arms.

"Look, she. is. a. sissy. You, my boyfriend who's always telling me about your fantasies, these little smooth boys with nothing down there (she literally grabs his cock and turns him to face her using it), are certainly turned on right now. He's never this hard with me (talking to me), now come on!!"

After some quiet shuffling about by Ryan, and some not-so-quiet commands by Rachel, we are all three on the bed. It's a double bed, but the three of us are in quite the squeeze to stay on it, I'm between the two of them and Ryan has started to warm to the idea. I know this because he's groping me and starting to breathe a bit heavier. Obviously the blood has started pumping away from his brain and towards the southern region of his chiseled body. I'm turned on my right side facing Rachel, she's facing me and Ryan is behind me. Rachel winks at me and whispers very close to me "Maybe if we make him feel like he's the cuckold, it will get him on the right track."

We begin making out and rubbing against each other. Rachel's hand rubs my ass, spanks and squeezes it, and finally begins stroking Ryan's now leaking cock. I turn to Ryan, who now is getting hot and shifting gears, and look him dead in the cock before looking at his eyes.

"I want to watch you fuck her." I say in my smoky voice. His pupils dilate.

"Now throw me to the side and do it you fucking stud."

That's all he needed. He leaps over me, his cock straining against my shirt on the way over, and mounts her

"Finally baby! Where have youuuu been?!" She flips herself over and buries her head into the pillow, arches her back and grabs my thigh. I was just on my way to stand up and watch,

"Where do you think you're going baby? You're going to stay right here, on your side, and you're going to see a real man fuck me. Understood, you sexy slut?" I instinctually hold on to her right ass cheek, which has just been thrust into by a freshly lubed cock, and bite my lip as we lock eyes.

"And soon, you're going to watch him cum, and y-..." her staggered words (being fucked hard makes one's sentences less than fluid) are interrupted by a voice,

"And you're going to fucking lick it up!!" At last, Ryan the Brave has spoken up. All the build up has crescendoed and now he has made the mental connection, his fantasy is real.

"YES!" From Rachel. "Baby"

"Uhh! Uhh fuck!! Yes?"

"How do you feel about making our slut put on 'the' outfit?"

He pounds her hard and without breaking stride he spanks her hard,

"If she does that, I don't think you'll be the one I'll be making my bitch" semi-joking, with a low grunting laugh, but with real deep-rooted fetish-driven energy, he grabs her hips and pushes her into a lower position, her back arched to the extreme.

"DO IT! First drawer on the left Savannah, pink latex skirt, white fluffy winter socks." She doesn't even have time to explain more before I've changed outfits completely.

I'm now kneeling on the bed, staring up at Ryan with puppy eyes

"Is she tight Ryan? Mmmfhh, am I your little cuckold Ryyyyyann?" I'm really upping the sissy voice now, almost whimpering my words out.

"Fuuuck!!" Ryan is staring at me "Where. Did. You. Find. Her.!?"

"She was vibrating herself in the main square like a-"

"Like a good girl!"

"Oh fuck baby say that again, to her!!"

"Like a good fucking girl!!"

"Am I, am I *your* good girl Ryan??" I pull the bottom hem of my skirt down as I say this to him, simulating having to pull it over my revealed ass cheek

"I'm gonna cum baby!" Rachel has been clenching her fists on the bed sheets, and her knees are dug into the mattress.

A brief stoppage of speech follows, only the grunts and moans are heard alongside the sound of a creaking bedframe

"Don't fucking stop, keep talking you two! I swear I'm going to kill you if you dont continue"

"Can sissy please cum too Ryaaan??"

"You don't even have a cock you slut! Baby, tell her."

I mimic her pose, my ass high in the air for Ryan to see, and i push my hands onto the mattress, my nose touching hers.

"My boyfriend (she now backs up her ass to collide with his groin each time he thrusts inti her) only fucks real women you little sissy!"

"Or feminine men!" Ryan heaps on to the humiliation, which I'm loving "And you're not a man either you cuck!"

A shriek from Rachel, as she climaxes at the word 'cuck'. She wants to bury her head in the pillow but I stop her in her tracks and begin making out with her. Between our lips smacking together I get a sentence out,

"Why doesn't Savannah bounce on your lovely boyfriend? And he can cum in his sissy? And we can keep making out as he does so..."

...