Cuckold Savannah Pt. 02

Story Info
Savannah lays awake between Rachel and Ryan...
1.9k words
4.57
5.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tights have holes ripped in them, like Swiss cheese... or any cheese with holes in it for that matter. My tights, if i wear them, have no holes because why would they? I don't have the pleasure of getting them ripped in the heat of the moment, in pure sexual aggression, by a burly man with a tree trunk between his legs.

No, I don't get to have my panties pulled to the side and my pussy smashed into sexy oblivion. I don't even possess a pussy, Savannah has a clitty instead. And if my panties are pulled to the side, it's only a precursor to humiliating remarks and playful torment...

I'm laying on my back in a pair of white cotton panties and nothing else, and beside me lies Rachel. She's sound asleep. On my other side is Ryan who is also fast asleep but on his stomach. We three are under the covers and I'm staring at the dark ceiling.

It's 4am, I'm between two lovers, their sex smell fills the air, lingering like smog. What started out as some kinky playful challenge to myself in the evening the night previous, has turned into lying between two partners who have spent the last few hours screaming and moaning, all as I watch hopelessly and without release. I need to touch myself.

I run my hand down my left side on the mattress slowly to reach my now throbbing clitty, but there's something, a speed bump. Rachel's leg is laying on my waist, just above my leaking nub. I'm actually pressing up against her thigh through the cotton. In my sleepy state I never clocked on to how we were positioned. She's got her arm over my chest and her groin is practically smashed up against my hip. I dare not move to wake her, but my clitty is throbbing and I'm clenching my muscles in spasms. My breathing quickens as I realise what's happening. My cuckold fantasy, which I've held secret and dear for so long, has finally been made real. And like Ryan only hours ago, I too am now in a state of sexual ecstacy.

Only, I am unable to do what he did to rid himself of that torrent of carnal energy. I can't fuck Rachel, I can't fuck anyone. I'm lying next to her, her still-cum-covered pussy leaking only inches from my clit. I can feel her juices. But I'm beside her, and she sees me as her girlfriend. I'm never getting that pussy.

As the thought penetrates my mind, the part of me that craves denial and humiliation takes over and I start panting and moaning heavily, like a little girl. I try to keep quiet but it's hard. I make a small whimper and bite my bottom lip, as I feel something moving.

Rachel's adjusting her position in her sleep, she moves closer, her head now resting on my shoulder and her pussy over my hip bone. She's centimetres from straddling me.

I try not to buck my hips but it's devilishly difficult. I ever so slightly rest my head on hers and...

"What's going on, little girl?" the slightest of whispers. She's been awake for some time, aware of my struggle. A hand pinches my nipple as the words come out and in my arousal I can only offer a hazy, sleepy, horny affirmation in an attempt to move closer to release.

"I'll never fuck you Rachel. I'll never fuck you. I'll never -"

"Mmm," a sleepy noise of enjoyment. She places her mouth on my ear and lets the words tumble out, "and why's that?"

Shes running her hand over my chest slowly and she adjusts her position again. She's now fully on top of me, her pussy on crotch, my panties the only barrier between her skin and my precum-oozing clitty. She straddles me, placing her legs at either side and her head rests beside mine, on the pillow. "Tell me why Savannah will never fuck Rachel baby. Explain it to me, like it's a TV show hehe, The Sissy Cuckold." There's that girlish glee, fuck it makes me squirm. "That's it, come on, use your hips, hump those panties against me and explain why Savannah will never, ever, evvveeerrrr (she clasps my hands in hers and grips them tight) fuck Rachel."

I strain to get the words out.

"Because I-"

"Because Savannah you mean? 3rd person, distance yourself, it makes you sound even more slutty."

"Because Savannah is a sissy."

"And sissy's dont fuck?" Fake confusion, to add to the humiliation.

"Savannah never fucks. She doesnt deserve to. She watches."

"She watches what?" Rachel has now slightly lifted up her hips so that my panties only make contact with her when I thrust my own hips up to meet her. She must know I'm close.

"She watches Rachel fuck her -"

"She watches Rachel fuck *this*" She uses one hand to turn my head so that im facing Ryan. "Savannah watches Rachel fuck this alpha male, and she never ever gets to join in. Is that what you're saying?"

She puts her hand on my chest, pressing me down, and slowly falls back on to me with her whole body weight. Like a girl in love with her boyfriend, just being one with physical contact. But instead, she doesnt love me, well, not in that way.

I whimper a small noise, an affirmation.

"Mmhmmmm."

"Tell me you're a beta baby. Tell *him*."

"I'm a beta."

"No no noooo, again. Tell this alpha male, the one who's cum is dripping down your pathetic excuse for a cock, out of my cunt, through those cute little soaked panties as we speak, that you are a beta male."

"I'm a stupid little beta bitch. A sissy, a cuckold whore. I'm addicted to porn, and to denial, and to having women tell me they would never fuck me. I have a clitty. I only get to watch. I... I" I'm seconds from having a handsfree orgasm looking not at her, but her boyfriend, when Rachel slides off me and back to her original sleeping position. She kisses my cheek softly and whispers "You don't want me do you little girl? You don't want this tight pussy, these perky tits. You don't want to "Uhh! Mmfhh! Fuck Rachel!" at all. You want-" She turns me on my side, facing Ryan, comes up behind me as the big spoon, pulls my panties' hair-thin waistband up slightly on either side and holds my waist. "- I think you want him don't you?"

I'd always convinced myself i was completely straight all my life. I would fantasise about the girls at school as I touch my undeveloped cock in the shower (I started masturbating around 12 years old). I would watch lesbian porn because that seemed to me to be the kind of thing a young teenage boy did.

But now I think on it, that's basically it. All my interactions with women were either in my head or digital. In real life I was always slightly terrified of them. I began developing fantasies, and rather quickly after the straight fantasies I must admit, of being in the girls' changing rooms naked and in the shower. Obviously in this scenario I somehow, like a moron, went into the wrong changing room, walked straight past all the skirts and heeled shoes, failed to notice the perfume smell in place of ball sweat and too much deodorant, and undressed to shower.

And in my mind, again at maybe the age of 13/14, I would imagine having myself with a tiny thing between my legs. I would be dancing under the water and enjoying the feeling when suddenly the girls would come back from gym class. Fuck! I'm in the wrong room! My clothes are in the corner!

Now this is obviously a very scary place to be in, even in one's mind, and obviously this would cause me to start heavily trying my best to masturbate in my shower at home as I imagine a whole class of girls returning and undressing (of course I dont get to see that. There's the beginning of denial in my life i suppose) unaware of the scared little boy in their shower. What happens next you can probably imagine. Shrieking and giggling follow, as they slap my hand away from covering myself and pull me by the hand out into the changing area to show off what i don't have. They dry me and force me to put on some leggings or some panties and a skirt and tell me that I simply must walk next door into the guys changing room and stand in the middle of them, my hand pulling my skirt up to reveal my cotton-covered member...

By this time I'm absolutely spent in my shower at home, sitting on the tiles panting. I would always rub myself to an orgasm of sorts, but for many years I dont recall reels of white shooting out on to the shower's glass walls, or making a small pool of cum on the floor even. I recall, and maybe my mind is retrosospectively doing this to reinforce more current wiring, simply nothing coming out. Years of dry orgasms in the shower or in my bed, imagining crossdressing and humiliation and not being good enough...

I feel pressure on my lower back. Rachel is slowly pushing my forward and into her man's warm body. "Sorry Savannah (said with more joy and wickedness than a witch having her masterplan realised), but I don't think you should be even thinking about my body next to your one. I think you should instead hold him, my hot boyfriend, with your back to me. Don't worry, You can see me when we all wake up, but I'll be dressed by then. I think too much skin makes sissy hard doesn't it?"

People react in their sleep, whether it's to the cold, or to a dead leg, or an itchy nose. The body will adapt in the moment, never interrupting slumber. As Rachel pushes me into Ryan his body reacts in the worst, and best, way for me in the moment. In a matter of seconds we've adapted our bodies together and I'm lying on my back, his arm across my chest, and his leg way over my waist.

Exactly how this all started.

Except, now, there's something extra, I have a warm, wonderful cock sleeping on my excuse for an erect member, who is twitching under the panties. I gasp for air and lean my head back.

I'm being pressed down on the bed by the weight of this hot body, and it's making me quiver. I turn my head to face Rachel who is now on the other side of the bed.

"Goodnight Savannah, that was fun. Bedtime for beta." She takes the waistband of the panties on one side in her hand and pulls it before letting it lightly smack against my waist, instantly making me 'hard'.

"Oh, and he likes to wake up with a handjob." She winks at me. "Good luck." She turns around and faces away from us to fall asleep...

His sperm is literally glazing my now softening clitty and balls from my panties being soaked earlier, and some has made its way down the crack in my small bottom and has run over my boypussy.

I close my eyes and a wave of fulfillment washes over me.

I'm a cuckold.

And I'm Limp.

With a wet pussy far away me and a man's cum on my clitty.

All I want is my cage...

...