Diane and Her Hubby

Story Info
Diane and I make her husband our cuck.
5.9k words
4.28
15.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane and Her Hubby

This is a true story. It's not intended for the faint of heart. The dynamics between Diane and her husband were really messed up. I didn't see it until she and I made him our cuck. At one point I even found myself feeling sorry for the guy. But you'll see what I'm talking about when we get there.

I've never considered myself a "Bull." I know that's the term used within the cuckold community. If you'd of told me early in my life I'd be taking a woman as her husband watched, I'd have told you you were nuts. I found the thought intimidating and repulsive. But it is funny how things evolve as we get older. I've had more than my share of women over the years. All ages, sizes and kinks. But of all the women I've enjoyed, Diane was the one I had the longest. I think what brought us together at the time was our mutual need for what each of us offered the other.

Diane and I became acquaintances at the place we both worked. From day one I thought she was an attractive woman. She was a little on the heavy side. But she carried it well, and she was well endowed, which only added to my initial attraction to her. I readily admit I'm a breast man. The bigger the better. But don't get me wrong. As I said before, I've played with all shapes and sizes. And I've enjoyed everyone of them. And most of them came back for more. So I'm guessing they enjoyed it too.

Diane was in her mid 40s when we first met. She was married with three teenage children. At first we were just co-workers. Then I helped her out with a couple of personal items. I always wondered where her husband was in all these situations. I found out soon enough, which I'll tell you about shortly. Our friendship slowly developed into more than just friends. We began having lunch together several times a week.

As our relationship deepened, she began to open up to me about life at home. Her husband hadn't touched her sexually for years. She genuinely couldn't remember the last time he'd touched her in anyway sexually. They even had separate bedrooms. She finally opened up one day completely and told me about him. He was gay with a strong desire to become a woman. He was even taking some type of hormone treatment to help him grow breasts. He flat out told her one day he had no interest in her at all.

When I asked why she stayed married to him, her response was, and I'm sure you've already guessed it, "the kids." She was going to wait till they were out of school before leaving him. The kids had no idea what he was like. She protected them from him as best she could. What she desperately needed was a man to take her like a man, and enjoy her for who and what she was.

That's exactly what I did. I wasn't getting any at home either. That's another story. I don't remember all the details of our first time together. But what I do remember was that she had great difficulty climaxing. I think her hubby had messed with her mind for so long she couldn't remember how to respond to a man. But I worked at it with her until she was completely relaxed with me, and knew I had no expectations of her. I just wanted her to know she was cared for and accepted for who and what she was. When I finally brought her to climax, OMG, the floodgates opened and she let loose.

We met as frequently as we could. Many times we would both take a day off and just stay in a hotel room fucking our brains out. Neither of us could get enough of the other. At one point she began to express an interest in me taking greater control of her and dominating her. I wasn't that familiar with the BDSM lifestyle, or the Dom/sub relationship. So I began reading up on it and studying it. The more I took control of her, the more she was drawn to it. Over the next few years she became my sub and I took control of her as her Dom. We were limited with what we could do, and how much time we could spend together. But when we were together she was my willing "nymphoslut". That's what she enjoyed calling herself.

We had many times together. Probably in the hundreds. I'll recount two of them. The second one being the time we made her hubby our cuck.

One of the most memorable times together was the first time I took her in her own bed at her house. She knew the kids were going to be gone all day, and her hubby was on a road trip. I gave her strict orders before I got there of what I expected. When I got to her house she was to be kneeling on the floor with her back to the door and a blindfold on. I saw that she had obeyed me completely when I walked in the front door. I locked the door behind me and set my backpack down next to her. I walked up to her, knelt behind her and cuffed her hands behind her back. Then I made sure the blindfold was secure. The whole time telling her what a dirty slut she is and what I was going to do to her.

I then pulled out my pocketknife, which was really too long to be a pocket knife, and opened the blade with a 'click.' She knew somewhat what was coming. I stroked her neck and collar bones with the backside of the blade. She gasped softly when the cold steel touched her skin. I could see her beginning to shake. I told her I was going to use her like she'd never been used before. Then I ripped her blouse apart, sending buttons flying everywhere. I used my knife to cut the blouse off her shoulders. Then I slipped the blade under the straps of her bra and sliced them off. Then I slid the blade down the valley between her tits slice the thin material holding the cups together. Her 38DDDs flopped out.

By now she was panting and moaning with every touch of her body. I let her remain kneeling there momentarily as I retrieved a flogger from my backpack. I began a slow and steady flogging of her tits, telling her the whole time this is what they were good for. My entertainment and pleasure. I had her tell me several times what she was and how she was going to serve me. (She confessed to me later that was the most erotic thing that had ever been done to her. She loved every minute of it. Needless to say, we did it again.)

After I had flogged her tits for about 15 minutes, I grabbed a handful of her hair and helped her stand up. I then used my knife again to cut off her shorts and panties. I was prepared to shave her pussy if it was in need of a shaving. I had shaved her before. I led her back to her bedroom, still blindfolded. When we got to the bedroom I sat her in a chair in the corner while I prepared her bed.

I had brought four lengths of rope with me, as well as various paddles, floggers and a riding crop. I tied a length of rope to each of the four corners of the bed frame. Then I helped her get on the bed with her feet up at the headboard. I spread her legs apart, allowing for enough slack to slide her down till her head was hanging over the edge. I then uncuffed her hands and tied them off to the other corners of the bed. When she was spread eagle the way I wanted her, with her head hanging over the edge, I grabbed a few items from my backpack and laid them next to her. Then I pulled off her blindfold.

When her eyes were adjusted I bent down and kissed her, holding her head. "Now I'm going to throat fuck you." I grumbled with lust. "Something I've wanted to do for a long time." I stripped out of my clothes in record time. Then I laid my cock and balls over her mouth and face. I grabbed the riding crop laying next to her and leaned over her body. I began spanking her pussy. "Come one baby. Suck those balls and cock. Show me what a good cock sucker you are." I increased the intensity of my spanking her pussy with each strike of the crop.

She began to squeal and grunt with each slap of her pussy. But she obediently kept her mouth full of my balls, bathing them with her tongue and saliva. I lost track of how many times I spanked her pussy. I finally stopped when I decided it was time for the main event. Those sweet tits of hers were directly beneath me. I grabbed each of them and began kneading and mauling them like they were two pieces of meat. At the same time I laid the head of my cock on her lips. "Open your mouth baby. Time to drain me."

She opened her mouth. I slid my cock into her mouth till I heard her gagging. There has only been a few times in my life that I lost all control because of the lust that overwhelmed me. I heard her gagging, but I didn't care. I had her tits in my hands, kneading them mercilessly. I had my cock buried in her mouth and throat. And she was sucking it like the obedient sub she had become. I fucked her mouth harder than I've ever fucked a woman before or since. My fingers dug into her soft tit flesh as I humped and humped.

I thought my legs were going to collapse under me when my orgasm finally slammed into me. That was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever enjoyed. I continued to pump her mouth long after my orgasm subsided. I didn't want it to end. I finally pulled out and fell back. Her face and hair were covered in my cum and her saliva. She continued to cough and spit, trying to regain her breathing.

I walked around the bed and released her arms and legs from the restraints. When she was completely free from the restraints, she sat up in the bed and threw her arms around me. "Can we do that again?" She asked with a raspy voice.

I had her clean herself up. Then I gave her several intense orgasms as reward for her obedience and service. She sucked me off one more time that afternoon. But then she did something I never saw coming. After I emptied my load in her mouth, instead of swallowing it she kept it in her mouth. She climbed out of bed and walked next door to her husband's bedroom. She pulled back the sheets of his bed and spit my load all over his sheets. She then remade his bed and came back to bed with me.

Shortly after that encounter her hubby confronted her with the knowledge that he knew about us. For some strange reason, he thought that was going to scare her. Actually, it did just the opposite. He had had so many affairs and relationships with men over the years, she had no fear of him doing anything. But during the course of that heated argument that evening, Diane told me later, she saw something in him she'd never seen before. He hinted at how much fun it would be to watch Diane and I together.

The next day Diane called me and told me of their conversation. Then she asked me if I'd be willing to help her humiliate her husband. She had endured so much humiliation at his hands, covering for him when she knew what he was doing, she wanted to get back at him. I thought about it for a few seconds and then said I'd get back to her. I'd never done anything like that before, and I wasn't sure I wanted to start under these circumstances. Before I hung up she told me, "You do this for me and I'll serve you as your slut for as long as you want me. No boundaries. I'll be yours to command."

I ended the call and sat there thinking. "How the hell can I turn down that offer?"

One week later, I pulled into the driveway of their house, got out of my truck and stood there looking at the front door. I'll be honest. My heart was beating so hard, I felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. The combination of the excitement of what was about to happen, couple with the fear of not knowing how this guy was going to react. I had images of him pulling out a gun and blowing my brains out. But this was one of those times I was being led by my cock and desires.

Before I got to the front door Diane opened it and waved me in. Their house was small. As soon as I stepped in the front door I saw Bill sitting in an easy chair, motionless, with his arms resting at his sides. Diane and I had already talked about some of the parameters of our encounter before I got there. So I had a bit of a clue what to expect. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into my body, kissing her passionately as my other hand grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it.

Bill began to squirm in his chair. Diane broke the kiss immediately and yelled at him. "Did I give you permission to move pussy?" Bill sat still immediately. I had never seen anything like this before in a man. This was new territory for me.

Diane looked at me. "He's agreed to my terms for the right to watch you take me."

"And what exactly are those terms?" I asked. We hadn't talked about this before.

"For the right to watch you take me, he has to obey whatever either of us tell him. He can not touch himself unless we give him permission. And his name for this afternoon is 'Pussy.'"

I thought about these terms for a few seconds. Diane started to say something again when I cut her off. There was only going to be one order giver in this encounter. She needed to know that now. I ignored Diane for a minute as I talked to Bill. "Are you ok with these terms?"

He started to give some kind of explanation when I stopped him. "I didn't ask you for your thoughts. I asked you a yes or no question. Did you agree to these terms as she stated them?"

Diane started to talk when I turned to her and stopped her. I pointed at her. "I didn't ask you any questions. You talk when I talk to you. Understood?" She nodded her head. Her demeanor changed completely.

I turned my attention back to Bill. "Now did you agree to these terms?"

I could see the defiance in his eyes. But he had no will to back it up. His need to be humiliated was too overwhelming for him. "Yes. I agreed to those terms."

"OK. So be it. Stand up Pussy!" I commanded him. He stood up shaking. I couldn't tell if he was shaking from need and excitement, or from rage. At this point I didn't care anymore. I was slipping into this new role as a Bull. And I was liking it. I pointed to the bedroom. "Get back to the bedroom. When you get there, strip naked and sit in the chair in the corner."

His face turned red with rage as he thought about my command. Yet I watched him submit to it slowly in defeat. He had no will within himself to resist mine.

"This is the price for watching me take your wife." I taunted him as he walked back to the bedroom.

I turned my attention back to Diane. "There's only one master in this house today. And that's me. Open your mouth again to tell me how to treat your worthless husband and I'll make you suck him off."

My threat got her attention. "Yes sir." She replied softly as she hung her head. "It won't happen again."

"Good. Now do you have some duct tape?"

"Yes. There's a roll of it in the kitchen drawer."

"Get it." I told her as I walked back to the bedroom. Bill was stepping out of his underwear as I walked in. His semi-erect cock betrayed the defiance I saw in his eyes. He was getting aroused as he was being humiliated. I'll never understand these guys. "Sit down." I pointed at the chair.

Diane walked in the bedroom holding out the roll of duct tape to me. I nodded to her hubby. "Tape his arms to the arm rests and his legs to the legs." She smiled as she walked over and stood in front of her husband.

Before she started, she turned to me. "Sir, may I talk to the pussy."

"Sure! Go ahead." Then I smirked. "This ought to be interesting."

The anger in her voice was unmistakable as she spoke to him. She wrapped the duct tape around his first wrist. "You worthless pussy. You're going to see how a real man fucks me. I've never had a man make me scream the way he does." She wrapped his second wrist, securing it to the chair. "I belong to him. I'm his bitch and slut and whore. He's a real man who knows how to handle me."

I just stood there watching the interaction between them and how he was responding to it all. I watched his erection get harder with every humiliating statement she made. The more I watched, the more I lost what little bit of respect I had for this guy.

When she finished securing his legs, she stood up and turned to face me. I took the duct tape from her, then spun her around to face him. I stood behind her, looking over her shoulder at him. I reached around her body and cupped her tits with both hands, squeezing them like two big lumps of dough. "Now I'm going to show you how I take a slut like your wife." I reached for the opening of her shirt with both hands and ripped it open. Diane gasped when I did that, not expecting it. "Your wife is the kind of whore every real man wants. Willing, obedient and eager to please."

I watched his cock begin to twitch as it stood erect. I swear I thought he was going to cum right there.

I pulled my knife out of my pocket and opened the blade in front of him. He didn't take his eyes off of it as I shoved it up the valley between her tits then sliced the material holding the cups together. (I bought Diane quite a few bras during our time together. But it was worth it.) I pulled the bra off her shoulders and down her arms. Then I cupped them and squeezed them together. "Ever run your cock between these sweet tits?"

He couldn't answer. He just shook his head no.

I looked at him amazed. "Are you fucking kidding me? You had a set of tits like these at your disposal and you didn't use them. Tits like these should be fucked daily. That's what they're good for." I released her tits, then began to slap them. "What kind of a pussy doesn't like a pair of tits like these?" I let him watch me slap and play with her tits for several minutes before I whispered in her ear. "Get naked. Time show your hubby how I fuck you like the slut you are."

Diane was shaking as she unsnapped her jeans, then slid them down her legs along with her panties. When she finished I reached around her again squeezing her tits with one hand as I cupped her pussy with the other. "See what you're missing." I taunted her hubby. "She keeps her pussy shaved for me. I've even shaved her a few times."

I rubbed her clit and pussy, slipping my finger in and out of her. I could tell she was really getting into this. She began grinding her mound into my hand as she moaned her approval. The whole time, never taking her eyes off her husband. "Oh fuck that feels so good. Don't stop. Make me cum." She had never gotten that excited that quickly before.

I whispered in her ear. "Tell him what you think of him. I know you want to."

I couldn't see the look in her eyes as she spoke to him. But I'm sure they were like daggers being thrown at him. I know her words were. She reached one arm behind my head and pulled my face into her neck, as she cupped my hand playing with her pussy. "This is how a real man takes a woman. I can't wait to feel his cock inside me. I can't wait to taste his cum." I nibbled on her ear as she taunted him. I knew she loved it when I did that. She giggled as my tongue rimmed her ear. "Oh fuck! He knows how to take me."

I felt her body responding as I kneaded her tits and rubbed her clit. I was going to hold her in that position till she had her first orgasm. I wanted Bill to have an unobstructed view of his wife climaxing in my arms. "You're going to cum for me." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes!" She moaned. "I need your cock so bad. Please! I need it inside me."

I slipped two fingers inside her pussy. "You'll get my cock when I'm ready to give it to you. Now tell your pussy what you are. Tell him!" I commanded her.

I felt her body tensing as her orgasm built inside her. "OH FUCK!" She almost screamed. "I'm just a fucking whore for your cock. Oh please! I'm a slut! I need it! I'll be whatever you want me to be. I am such a slut for your cock! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" She chanted over and over as her orgasm washed over her. Her legs buckled under her. I held her with my one hand cupping her pussy and my other holding onto her tit. The intensity of her orgasm was so great she began to sob as she continued to beg for my cock.

I watched Bill's reaction to all of it. His cock twitched throughout. I could see some pre-cum oozing from the head. "Would you like me to have my bitch suck you off?" I taunted him.

12