Cuckold Savannah Pt. 03

Story Info
Savannah Locks in Her Wish...
1.7k words
4.04
7.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The panting is too much to bear,

and my desperation is reaching a peak.

A peak needs a trough, as cold needs warmth and white requires black.

Black,

Black minidresses

Black cock

Fuck I'm dazed...

By 7am I had somehow fallen asleep and by 9am the sunlight had peaked through the curtains and onto a bed, the right side empty and the left side occupied.

Rachel had gone for a jog, and she was correct when she said that the next time i saw her she would be dressed.

But for now, I'm fulfilling my order...

A warm, fat shaft is in my hands. It had been standing at attention when I awoke and Ryan had rolled onto his back in the night. I had found myself on my belly beside him.

I think I subconsciously like to sleep on my belly to press my clitty into the bed, limiting its ability to grow. If I were a real man, I'd lie on my back and let it point to God, connecting my masculine rod with the divine.

Instead, I lie in hellish sin, my tiny thing hardly making a dent in the mattress.

I had removed my underwear in the morning and now I'm on my knees atop the bed, the duvet cover peeled back off of Ryan. My back is slightly arched and my bottom is on my heels, my legs spread slightly so my balls could hang as much as they could manage. I've got one hand on Ryan and one on my thigh, my clitty fully leaking already (it doesn't take much).

After 5 or so minutes my breathing has deepened and yet quickened. My mind is stopping myself from pumping Ryan's shaft as I like to pump myself, as fast as possible.

Oh how I love a premature orgasm.

Really, I fucking love it.

I love to see how quickly I can do it.

And what I really love, what makes me really go into bimboland, is seeing if I can cum limp. Completely limp.

I let my clitty get soft, as soft as it can go, and I vibrate my thumb and forefinger on my head as fast as I can hoping to cum without so much as a pump of blood heading to my limp excuse for a penis.

He's wriggling in his sleep now, and the birds are chirping outside the window.

My hand barely can wrap around his cock. I wonder what it feels like inside me.

I have a steady pace going, and im ever so slightly bouncing up and down on my heels mimicking the same rhythm. I want to make myself feel like I'm on him badly.

My back is arched even more and my mouth hangs open slightly. I stare down at him, he's still deep asleep but his brain is being drained of blood.

As is mine.

And there's a noise, the creaking of a door.

Rachel is back.

Her sweaty face peaks around the door to the bedroom and she clocks me, stroking her man off and bobbing up and down in time with my pumping hand.

A little smirk appears and she slowly steps in.

It's worse than I thought. She had gone out wearing some tight gym shorts and a sports bra. Her hair is up in a ponytail but she now takes it down and goes to peel her shorts off. She notices her little cuckold slut staring and makes a hand gesture to me, indicating that I should close my eyes.

Savannah doesn't deserve her naked.

I do as instructed, but still keeping pace with my air humping and hand pumping.

In my mind's eye I attempt to see her naked, but my years of hypno and porn simply don't allow it.

Panties

Chastity

Thigh-high socks and e-girls humiliating me are all I see

I speed up slightly and my legs spread ever so slightly more.

"You want to wear these today?" A voice whispers to me. I open my eyes and Rachel is across from me, one hand is on Ryan's thigh and the other holding out something to me.

Her panties, completely and utterly soaked in sweat from her jog. They started off as a light baby blue in the morning and now are dark and like a wet cloth...

She has wrapped herself in a towel for the moment, to censor her nakedness from me.

I would do anything to wear them. Fucking filthy thought. But true.

I simply nod my head and my eyes obviously let my thoughts show a bit too much. Rachel reads me like a book.

She uses her free hand to stroke her man along with me, for his cock can take two and a half hands, and she gasps at me a little.

"You little whore savannah, I was joking. Really? You know I've been running in this fucking heat all morning, look at these. Feel, feel them."

She hands them to me, and the second they fall in my grasp I let out a little whimper of deprevation.

I realise what I look like and face her again.

"Ohhh no no no, you're wearing them now little girl. Don't try to pretend you're not disgusting. You are wearing these all fucking day and that's that ok? Now stand up, over here beside me, and slip them on."

I hold the drenched underwear in both hands, slip off the bed and timidly walk over to Rachel, who by now is getting her second workout in on her boyfriend's throbbing cock.

"Smell them."

I look at them, literally almost dripping on the floor.

"You want to do it, so do it. Or do you want to put them in your mouth??"

A hand touches my little dangling penis and she pulls me closer to her with it.

"Okay, you decide what to do, but just know I'm judging you. This little thing could nev-"

And with that I hold her soaked cotton panties up to my nose and smell them. Instantly my clit gets 'hard' and she lets go.

"Put them on."

I slide them on slowly, feeling the cooling sweat touch my ankles and knees and thighs and...

I pull them on and the drenched cloth covers my clitty.

I'm now standing, watching Rachel beat off her boyfriend's dick and I'm wearing her sweaty panties.

"Mmmm, morning ladies..."

His eyes are slowly opening and his hand instinctually finds her body. He reaches out for her.

"Morning baby. I went for a run and youll never guess what I found when I returned. This little slut was just absolutely melting, giving you, my stud, a handjob. She was bouncing up and down beside you. I think she's falling in love with my big..." she looks up at me with power "...bull."

He looks at me up and down, I blush.

"Morning bitch. You like what you get to see? What's she wearing? Those look re-"

"My sweaty underwear. I know!! Disgusting right?"

I go bright red and look down at the floor, my hands behind my back.

"Oh baby we don't mean it like that. This is the game remember, you are the slut and we get to play with you. You wanna rub yourself over my sweaty panties? (Turning to Ryan) She's wearing them all day today."

I start, very shyly, to rub myself through the panties. Middle finger and ring finger, the only way in my opinion.

"That's a good girl. Now look at us and keep going until you make a little mess in my sweaty panties. I want you to see what you'll never have okay?"

...

Again, it only takes seconds for me. After maybe 20 of them, I begin to moan and before you know it, I cum. My head, in its usual manner, falls back in bliss and I buck my hi-

"Hey!" Rachel slaps my ass and pulls me out of it. "You're not getting any enjoyment out of this deal bitch!! Keep rubbing. You are not to stop until he shoots a load. And now that I think about it, he's going to shoot it into those panties. You're wearing my sweat, his cum, and your pathetic dribble all fucking day Savannah. Now straddle. And rub."

I cum maybe 20 times, most of them completely dry. My eyes locked on one of three things throughout:

Ryan's eyes

Ryan's cock

Or Rachel's eyes.

And after what feels like an age, and with my hand sore and my nub numb, the signs of his release are there.

"Uhhh fuck!!"

"Now savannah, lets pull these and..." Rachel slides Ryan's throbbing log up one of the leg holes of her panties and, pressing one hand against my tailbone and the other on his cock, makes me finish him off.

"Uh! Mmmm!! Jesus Christ!"

One of the biggest loads I've ever seen, either in real life or virtually, simply pumps out of him and directly on to my tiny cock. I feel like I'm being painted. I let out an almighty moan, almost a scream, of arousal, and look at Rachel in total sexual surprise.

Rope after rope covers me, and is flowing downwards.

A hand, Rachel's, scoops the overflow running down my leg and smears it on my new panties, the ass of them and the crotch of them also.

"He's almost done baby. Just a few more pumps and we're good. Then you'll eat the rest off of him and we will go shopping. You, my dear, will stay here and clean the house. Only in these panties."

I nod my head, and after the last few streams are plastered onto me, I eagerly, much to their surprise, pull myself off of him. I am far too horny now for pretend shyness. Savannah's time to play.

"I want a chastity cage. You're buying me one and im putting it on later."

I'm bitchy with this remark and I get down on all fours on the bed beside Ryan.

"Now close your eyes big boy. You think this sexy one is good?" I shoot her a loving look, one from that moment when she introduced us. "Obviously never had a sissy suck you off."

And with that I get to work slurping...

And sucking...

And swallowing...