Welcome to the Neighborhood

Story Info
We are a retired couple that moved to SWF.
902 words
3.56
19.1k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
40H4inch
40H4inch
33 Followers

My wife and I were high school sweethearts. When we married, she was 32F-24-36. With a figure like that, she was constantly hit on. One night, we ended up swapping with our neighbors, Red and Anne. Red turned out to be very endowed and Anne was a A cup with a very big ass. That was the first time we had ever had sex with anyone else. Marie found out what a big cock felt like and she couldn't get enough. My little dick was lost in Anne's loose pussy. Red and Marie joked that they deserved each other because they were so sexually superior to the poorly endowed, Anne and me. After graduate school, Marie's desires for big cocks led me to becoming a reluctant cuckold.

Now in our retirement years, we have purchased a home in a marina development in Southwest Florida. Marie has developed into a 40H BBW. This is the location that introduces us to a cuckold lifestyle group. My wife started walking with a group of women our age each morning.

One morning after their walk, they sat around talking over coffee. Jan bought out a bottle of Irish whiskey and said they could spice up the coffee with it. Marie becomes very talkative after a few drinks. After a few rounds the subject turned to sex. When Jan leaned over to pour Marie another cup, a key on a necklace swings out from her blouse.

Marie askes," What is type of a key is that? I found one like that in Jon's pants."

All four of the other women laughed. Each pulled out an identical key from their cleavage. Jill told Marie that was a key to their husband's chastity cages. That started a question session.

Jill asked Marie if we had had sex with anyone else since we were high school sweethearts.

Marie replied, "Yes."

Sharon asked, "How many men have you been with since you were married?"

Marie answered, "Several."

Karen asked, "Did they have bigger cocks than Jon?"

Marie, chuckled, "Everyone has a bigger cock than Jon. He is a good father and good provider, but he can't sexually satisfy me."

Jan laughed, "We all have that problem. All our husbands fit that category. The positive thing is their ability to make money allows us this lifestyle."

Jill asked, "Marie have you ever had a bull before?"

Marie asked, "What do you mean?"

Jill replied, "A bull is a regular lover or just a stud that has free rein over you sexually. He has sex whenever he chooses with you whether Jon is there or not."

Marie replied, "There have been a couple. One was a fellow schoolteacher and the other was my personal trainer."

Jan asked if this is still continuing.

Marie said, "The trainer now has moved to the north and got married. The schoolteacher said he would visit occasionally."

Karen asked, "Were either one black?"

Marie said, "They both were."

Sharon was astounded. She said, "it sounds like you need a new bull. You are an ideal candidate for our cuckold group. Each of us has a bull that serves us several times a week. Every other week, we have a party where we share our bulls and our cuckolds are our servants that evening."

Jan said she knew just the perfect bull for Marie. She said he is very well endowed. His couple just moved back home because of health reasons. In fact, you and Jon purchased their house. He has a pottery studio and teaches potter as well. It would be ideal. You said you wanted to take a pottery class. The only thing is Sven is white.

Karen said she was nurse and she had access to STD testing. A clean test was mandatory and then you could only be sexually active within the group. She said she could test Marie today.

Maire said, "Great. But Jon is out fishing all day today."

Karren said, "That is no problem. We can stop by on our walk tomorrow while you meet Sven."

Jill asked if Marie knew where Jon's cage was since he had a key.

Marie said, "Yes. Not only does he have a chastity cage, but he has women's panties with a pouch. He doesn't know I know they exist and where they are."

Jan said leave them out for us. We will measure is little cock both soft and erect. I will make a silver tag with his dimensions that he must wear at all times. Since you make jewelry, you can make the necklace for the tag.

Later that evening, Marie approached me. She said we needed to have a discussion.

Marie said, "You know we have discussed finding a regular replacement for Don. He said he would visit occasionally but I need more than that. The group of women I have been walking with all have regular bulls. They have asked us to join their group. I accepted. They have a suggestion for a replacement for me to meet. He is a Swedish man. He has a pottery shop. He was a bull for the couple who previously owned this house. The girls are going to stop by and give you an STD test in the morning. Everyone is tested and can only have sex within the group. I have decided this is what I want and that is the end of discussion."

40H4inch
40H4inch
33 Followers