Cuckold Sexting Script 01

Story Info
A one sided sexting script for cuckold couples.
1.9k words
4.11
20.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess where I'm going, baby?"

"No, not a girls night."

"I'm meeting up with a friend."

"He seems really into me, and I mean, why wouldn't he be."

"How do I look?"

(send a picture of yourself dressed up to go on a date)

"Yes, I'm trying to look like I want to get fucked."

"I don't know if I actually do, but we'll see."

"I'll let you listen if you deserve it."

"Beg for me."

"Good boy, now I need to go, or I'll be late."

--------------------------------

"Hey! We're having so much fun."

"Well, he spilled something on his shirt and I saw him change. Let's just say it did not disappoint."

"I don't know how far we'll get. I'm just enjoying myself and enjoying the attention I'm getting from you two."

"Try to keep it in your pants! I'll talk to you again later."

--------------------------------

"Hey baby! The view here is incredible. It's nice, quiet, and private. He took me out on his balcony, and he's just gone in to fetch us some drinks."

"Well, we didn't just watch the sunset."

"Ok, fine. I'll tell you now."

"First, we were just standing next to each other watching the sunset, but then, he walked behind me and put his arns around me so that his hands were holding the tops of my hands, pinning them to the railing."

"He started leaning into me so that I could feel his belt buckle on my lower back and his breath on my neck. I turned my head because I enjoyed his cologne, and he used the opportunity to start kissing my neck."

"You know I'm a sucker for a little stubble so I couldn't help but let out a little moan. He took this as a good sign and moved in towards me, and baby, oh my god, what I saw earlier when he had to change his shirt felt even better on my body. He was so gentle but so strong."

"Ya, I was pretty turned on and was starting to get a little wet so I couldn't help myself but to start pushing back into his crotch."

"Of course he started getting hard. You've seen how plump my ass is."

"You sure you want me to keep going?"

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you."

"Well, I felt him growing from the my lower back since he's quite a bit taller than me. At first I thought that he must be moving as well because I could start to feel it growing down the inside of my ass cheek, but I looked back and he was still standing fully. At this point, I realized how much farther down my ass cheek I could feel him, and it started to dawn on me that I could feel his entire dick from my lower back down to almost below my ass."

"Baby, I was terrified. It felt massive."

"I started pressing into his size more and more to get a better feel for it and was trying to fathom what I could possibly do with something that big. I was pretty scared but also kind of excited. That wetness of that thong you got me for my birthday was giving me a pretty good idea which sensation was winning though. ;)"

"I felt exasperated. After a few more minutes of this I said I needed a drink so that's where he's gone off to now."

"The sun hasn't set. I think I'll stay out here. It's pretty secluded so it's really only us overlooking the channel."

"Ok, baby he's coming back! I've got to go! I'll try to keep you more in the loop this time. ;)"

------------------------------------

"I think I might be staying here a while."

"Well, I took some videos and pictures, but here's the aftermath."

(send a picture of your flushed, spit covered, and real or fake cum covered face)

"I know I look like a hot mess."

"Well, as soon as I finished my drink he spun me around, grabbed my hands again, pinning them to the railing, and started kissing me. Hard."

"I was a little taken aback, I couldn't deny that it was turning me on."

"Then he used one of his hands to push me down onto my knees while holding my other hands against the railing above my head."

"Now I was face to face with the outline of his enormous cock. I started to rub my dace against it and kiss it over his pants."

"He used his free hand to undo his belt and unbutton his pants. I could see the base if his shaft and started kissing, letting my spit drip down. As his pants slowly cam down, I could see more and more of his thick, impressive shaft."

"I must have looked like a kid on Christmas morning. I couldn't believe how big it was. It just kept going baby."

"Finally, it sprung free and hit me right in the face, and it felt like I'd been hit by bat. The weight alone was impressive."

"He held his enormous cock by the base over my eager face. I tried my best to look more excited than terrified as he dropped his length over my face over and over, the tip landing somewhere back by the top of my head."

"I licked his massive cock from his balls, along his enormous, veiny shaft, all the way to the tip, tasting his precum. I started bobbing my head hopelessly on his girthy head. It could barely fit in my mouth and it felt like id just got past the head and it was already in the back of my throat starting to gag me."

"I couldnt believe how big it was baby. I couldn't imagine what my face looked like, struggling to take his massive size."

"It was so hot. I was secretly loving every second of it, being exposed like that, feeling wanted, and wanting to please. God, I wanted to please him, baby. Which is why I didn't object to him starting to pump himself harder and further into my mouth and throat, not that I could have objected much."

"Ya, he broke through and started shoving his cock deep down my throat baby, and we only made it halfway down his shaft, and I felt like I could barely take any more."

"Ya, like I said I was determined to please him so I took it like a good girl and made it my mission to fit his monster cock down my little throat."

"I finally was able to break a hand free and take this for you. Enjoy baby ;)"

(send a video of you gagging and choking trying to give head, just the noise or just your torso to keep it realistic if you're not actually with a man)

"Ya, it was so intense, but that turned me on even more."

"Ok enjoy yourself I should go clean up now!"

"Yes! I'm still covered in his cum."

"Oh looks like hes coming back, baby, maybe I'll have to wait. I'll try to keep you updated!"

--------------------------------

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii"

"See for yourself ;)"

(send a picture of your even more flushed and more real or fake cum covered face, dripping with spit)

"Well, he came back to me. Told me to get back on my knees so of course I did. He took his belt off and told me to put it around my neck so I did. Then he used it to lift me up, not too hard though, just enough to choke me a little, and pull me towards his bedroom."

"He pinned me face first against the wall and asked me if I was ready to take him. His body felt so strong holding me there. I could feel almost every fiber of his muscles pushing into me, knowing he could do whatever he wanted to me."

"Well of course I wanted to try! But I genuinely didn't know if I could. So when I was a little hesitant, he pulled on his belt a little tighter, and I could feel his rock hard abs breathing into my upper back and his enormous cock pressing into me so I kind of whimpered him 'Yes, daddy, but please go slow'"

"Welllll so he started fingering me slowly at first even though I was already dripping wet. I couldn't believe how wet I was. He started speeding up and rubbing my clit just the way you know I like it. He basically had me in the palm of his hands at this point."

"Don't worry, I hadn't forgetten about you ;) I took this right after he asked if I was ready to take him again."

(send a video of your hips up against the wall like you're sneakily taking a video with your phone down and tell him "you can do whatever you want to me")

"He was really sweet actually and wanted to make sure I was actually ready, in hindsight."

"So then I felt him preparing himself and rubbing his thick cock against my wet folds. I could tell then that this was going to be difficult. It was bigger than anything I'd ever seen, felt, or even imagined taking up until that point."

"I tried recording again, but I dropped my phone as soon as he tried to put it in so all I've got is audio until later. Here."

(send a blank video or video of the wall with you moaning, getting or pretending to get fucked, and saying the following:

"oh my god go slow go slow holy shit you're so big."

*moans*

"holy shit it's too big it's not going to fi- *moan*"

*moans*

"oh my god you're stretching me out."

*moans*

"it's too-o-o big fuck me," said exhasperated

*moans*

"I've never felt anything this big before"

*moans*

"You're so deep, fuck. It's reaching spots I've never felt before."

*moans*

"Oh my god that feels so good don't stop don't stop ohhhh you're stretching me out."

"You can do whatever you want to me, daddy. I'm yours."

"Oh fuck! Give it to me. Please please please I need it. Don't stop!"

*moaning*

"Give me all of it OH MY GOD FUCK IT'S SO BIG."

*moans*)

"Did you like all of that, baby?"

"Here's after he told me to pick up the phone."

(send a video of your still spit and cum covered face, pressed hard against the wall, moaning, getting or pretending to get fucked)

"Then he threw me over the bed and I was able to take these."

(send a video of your face dangling over the edge of the bed getting or pretending to get fucked continuing to say things for and to your cuckold such as:

"oh fuck that's so deep ruin this pussy."

"fuck baby he's so big."

"mmm spank me harder I deserve it."

"harder fuck harder *whimper* harder FUCK yes like that."

"It's never felt like this before fuuuck."

"cum inside of me please please please cum inside of me I want your cum deep inside of me fuck me like you mean it I'm your slut you own my pussy fill me up with your cum please."

"yes yes yes fuck fill me up oh fuck I can feel it don't pull out yes yes oh fuck it feels so good")

(send a picture of real or fake cum dripping out of you)

"Ya, that's it for now."

"I think I'm going to stay the night."

"I don't think I can turn down being held all night by that body of his."