Cuckold Training for Bill

Story Info
Lynn and her friend Ann train Bill to be a cuckold.
6.3k words
4.32
29.7k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn: "Unfortunately for me, Bill's equipment just isn't working at all well anymore."

Lynn was talking to her friend Ann. They sat in a quiet corner of the coffee shop where they met each Wednesday morning. Ann had asked her about how her sex life was going. Lynn and Ann had been good friends since college- 40 years ago.

Ann: "I only wondered because you used to enthusiastically share some of Bill and your exploits with me and the subject has not come up for a while."

Lynn: "Yeah. Not a lot to report in that area lately. Bill's on some meds for his heart and it has really had a negative effect on him. He doesn't really get hard enough to make the big entrance, if you know what I mean."

Ann: "You do know there are multiple ways to have fun, right?"

Lynn: "I'm well aware, but Bill has let the ED thing get to his head and he seems afraid to try anything. I think he is so hung up on his penis that he doesn't try other ways."

Ann: "Can he still cum?"

Lynn: "Yes. With a hand or mouth job I have made him cum a few times. But he doesn't seem to have accepted those alternatives. I can't seem to make him understand that I still have needs. I know he is still looking at porn on his laptop and jerking himself off. I'd just like a little of that attention, but I don't think he really believes that I want him."

Ann: "Does he get hard in your mouth?"

Lynn: "Somewhat. Especially when he is close to cumming. But certainly not like when we were younger. Not in size or hardness."

Ann: "What kind of porn does he look at?"

Lynn: "I don't have any idea."

Ann: "If he isn't careful about browsing in private mode, you should check out his history and see what gets him going."

Lynn: "Wouldn't that be invading his privacy?"

Ann. "I agree it would, but you'd be doing it for his own good. For the good of both of you. And for your marriage and happiness."

Lynn: "I don't think it's likely Bill worries about the history on his laptop. He's the only one who uses his laptop. I may try your idea."

******************************************************

Ann: "No problem getting our usual table? Been waiting long?"

Lynn: "Nope. The regular Wednesday crowd seems used to us having this corner to ourselves. And I've just been here long enough to get these coffees ordered and delivered."

Ann: "Great! I've been thinking about you all week so I gotta ask. Did you check Bill's history?"

Lynn: "Oh, yeah! He was gone all day on Saturday and I spent a bit of time doing that."

Ann: "And?"

Lynn: "I was quite surprised at his main- I'll call them 'interests.' Most of the videos he seemed to have watched were cuckold, femdom, and CFNM ones. CFNM means clothed fe-"

Ann: "Yes, I know what it means."

Lynn: "I have never thought of Bill as a submissive type of guy who would like those things. There were even some of gay guys sucking each others cocks."

Ann: "From things I've read and other people I have talked to, I have learned that some of these guys- as they get older and less- well, you know- that some of them start to want to serve people- yes, other men as well as women- in different ways. They feel incapable of giving their wife a good fucking, but they still want to feel sexually desired and sexually capable in some way. Men who would never have let a cock near their mouth when they were younger will sometimes become enthusiastic cock suckers. To be blunt."

Lynn: "I find it hard to imagine Bill sucking another guy's cock!"

Ann: "What do you mean another guy's? Can he reach his own?"

Lynn: "Very funny."

Ann: "But seriously. We don't know- and he might not even know- if he is ready for that. I think you should gradually train him."

Lynn: "Train him for what?"

Ann: "To be a cuckold! You need some nice hard fucking. He can't do it. But I bet you can train him to want someone else to satisfy you."

Lynn: "Bill would never go for that!"

Ann: "Maybe not yet. You need to train him- carefully and gradually. A bit at a time. I bet in a few weeks we can have him cheering on some hung, young stud as the youngster gives you the ride of your life. And that Bill will be playing with and sucking on those nice big tits of yours while it is happening."

Lynn: "Wow. I can't imagine."

Ann: "Can you imagine Bill taking that big cock into his mouth and making it hard for a second go?"

Lynn: "You've got me wet sitting here! How should I do it?"

Ann: "I thought you'd never ask. The trick is to do a bit at a time. Gradually move him toward the goal."

Lynn: "How do you think I should start?"

Ann: "Propose to him that you want to take charge of sexual matters for a time. With the porn he has been looking at I am guessing he will agree. Assuming he does, tell him that he is not allowed to cum until you allow it. Assure him that it will be worth it in the end. Then fondle and play with his cock for a while. Get him ready to cum but stop him from doing so. Do this once or twice a day for a few days. Each time remind him he is not allowed to cum. That you will know if he does. After a few days begin to do the same thing but with your pussy in his face. Order him to lick and suck however you want. Grind on him, whatever. If he asks to cum reassure him that his time will come and it will be special. Compliment him on following your orders on a regular basis. Assuming you are pretty sure he is, of course."

Lynn: "Then what."

Ann: "Let's see how he responds to this and talk more next week."

Lynn: "Sounds fun already! I really am so wet. My panties are soaked."

Ann: "I can promise you that I will be thinking of you all week. My husband is going to wonder what got into me. Both he and my vibrator are going to be busy!"

******************************************************

Ann: "Well, how did things go?"

Lynn: "Most fun I've had in a while! In bed that night we talked, I came on strong and told him he didn't seem to be enough of a man to satisfy me lately. I asked him if he wanted to separate or divorce. That scared the crap out of him. I knew it would or I wouldn't have said it. I enjoy our marriage too much myself. When I had him beaten down I proposed what we discussed. He agreed immediately. I think it turned him on actually. Then I started fondling his cock. It actually responded a little. I got up on my knees and cupped his balls with one hand and rubbed his cock with the other. I spit on my hand and massaged the head of his cock smoothly. Then I pinched the shaft between my thumb and my fingers and pumped it until I could tell he was getting close. I pinched it hard to keep him from cumming."

Ann: "Did he argue?"

Lynn: "Oh, yes. He begged me to finish him off. Then I explained the rest. That he wasn't allowed to cum for a while. He asked for how long."

Ann: "I assume you told him that would be a surprise and up to you."

Lynn: "Exactly. I think it actually excited him- to have a new sexual challenge. Over the next couple of days I repeated that a couple of times a day. In bed. While puttering around the house. I'd come up behind him and press my breasts against his back, reach into his sweat pants and undershorts, and get him close."

Ann: "How did he take that?"

Lynn: "I think he really liked the attention. He tried begging a few times to cum but I think he just thought that was expected. Then Sunday night I started the same way but after getting him started I moved up over his head until my pussy was over his face. I continued the handjob while ordering him around. 'Lick my pussy.' 'Stick your tongue in there...deeper.' 'LIck my clit.' 'Harder.' And so on. I actually came twice. I also took his cock into my mouth for a bit. He seemed to enjoy that a lot. Of course I cut him off before he could cum. I repeated that Monday night and last night."

Ann: "He sounds ready to take another step."

Lynn: "What do you think that should be?"

Ann: "First of all, keep doing what you are doing. And a few nights this week you are going to go out dancing. I think you've told me that he doesn't dance?"

Lynn: "Never has."

Ann: "Good. You are going to tell him that you want to dance and are going to go out dancing."

Lynn: "He'll say no."

Ann: "Tell him he doesn't have to dance but you are going to. Dress up in a sexy outfit. Assuming he goes along, get him seated off in a corner of the place. I know you. You won't have any trouble getting dance partners. You may be older but you are sexy as hell. Dance with as many guys as you can. All ages. Especially the slow dances. Hold them tight and encourage them when they start to be grabby. As the night goes on, increasingly grind against their bodies and cock area. Make sure you are in line of sight for Bill."

Lynn: "Sounds fun to this horny Cougar."

Ann: "Then give him the usual frustrating treatment when you get home. And on the drive home cup his package as he drives and feel him up. Not enough that he comes in his pants though. When he begs to cum later, remind him that you plan to make this all worth it."

Lynn: "That's all for this week?"

Ann: "Do that 2 or 3 times. But not Tuesday evening. Have another idea for then. I'm going to stop by your place."

Lynn: "And?"

Ann: "Don't worry about that. I'll engineer that. I have a few ideas that I know you will like."

Lynn: "Sounds interesting."

Ann: "Oh, it will be that. And on Tuesday evening you and I don't talk about how the week went. As far as Bill is concerned I know nothing about what has been going on with you two. We can talk about that next week. Just give me a discreet thumbs up if everything went well. Or if not, signal that to me and I will make it a short visit."

******************************************************

Lynn: "I had so much fun last night! I hope you did too."

Ann: "Hell yeah. I had a blast. I think we have a few things to laugh about, but I want to hear how the dancing nights went first."

Lynn: "Sure. Bill did go along both nights. Showed no inclination to dance either night. Didn't try to stop me though. I told him that he could drink and I would drive home. I wanted to stay sober anyway. On Friday night I dressed in my white, tight sheath dress. You know the one."

Ann: "Good choice!"

Lynn: "At least Bill wore a button shirt and pants instead of a sweat suit. I made sure he sat against the wall facing the dance floor with the table in front of him. I sat next to him facing the floor also, but in the gap between tables so I had easy access out."

Ann: "And guys' eyes would have easy access in."

Lynn: "Right! I didn't worry about whether I was sitting properly, let's say."

Ann: "In other words, you were flashing your panties."

Lynn: "Right again! Even the 20 and 30 year old guys were sneaking peeks. I pretended I was in the wind enough to not notice. They were peeking even over the shoulders of the women they were dancing with!"

Ann: "So did you get to dance?"

Lynn: "Oh yeah. With about a dozen different guys. All types and ages. I rubbed against them. Held them tight. Felt their hard-ons poking me. Felt their hands rubbing and grabbing my ass. So much fun. My panties were soaked by the end of the night."

Ann: "How did Bill take it?"

Lynn: "His eyes were glued on me the whole night. He paid no attention to all the young pretty things flitting around. I could see his hand pushing on his crotch at times. Between songs I had to remind him not to make himself cum."

Ann: "So you got him going good, huh?"

Lynn: "Oh, yeah! Anyhow, I drove home. I rested my right hand on his crotch the whole way. He asked if he was going to be allowed to cum. I told him not yet, but reassured him that when he did it would be worth the wait. When we got home we undressed. I had him lay down on the bed. I told him that he was going to find out how much those guys turned me on. I took my soaking wet panties and put them on his head with the damp gusset right over his nose and mouth. Then I teased him with my hands and mouth, cutting him off at the end."

Ann: "Did you go out again?"

Lynn: "On Saturday night I pretty much repeated all that. Except I wore another soft sheath dress, red this time. And I skipped the panties. Which I made sure he knew. You should have seen the guys checking that out whenever I was not dancing! And at home I did make him clean up my moist pussy before I teased him. While I was teasing him I described how the guy's cocks felt against me when we were dancing. That I could feel their size and hardness through my soft dress. That I ground myself against their excited cocks. That I bet he'd love to have me invite one of them home with us so he could watch a nice big cock pound into me. That I noticed he was harder than I'd seen him in years! That he must like the idea of being a cuckold to a younger man with a much bigger cock. Of course, when he showed signs of cumming I pinched him off and let him settle down. He was sure I was going to let him cum."

Ann: "Wow. Fantastic. He did seem primed when I was there last night."

Lynn: "Oh yes. I had done the usual edging and teasing the nights in between."

Ann: "We should vote on what was our favorite reaction of his last night. Some of the looks on his face were priceless. Of course, if I must say so myself, what guy could help it with two sexy old broads like us teasing him!"

Lynn: "Right. Let's rehash our favorite moments and vote on our favorite."

Ann: "That would be a blast. I'm already moist and horny from your descriptions of the earlier events."

Lynn: "Believe me. So am I."

Ann: "He seemed happy to see me."

Lynn: "Oh, he's always happy to see you. He's always had a bit of a crush on you. When you sat next to me on the couch across from his chair and he was getting upskirt views of both of us. He thought he was being so sneaky."

Ann: "Reaction moment 1 nomination. The look on his face when I moved close to you and we kissed and I ran my hand up your thigh."

Lynn: "That shocked the crap out of him. He really ate it up when we were fondling each other's tits while we made out. Moment 2- when I told him to get naked while we were making out and that he could touch himself as long as he didn't cum."

Ann: "His clothes came off in a hurry! Small cock and all- a real showoff."

Lynn: "That's for sure."

Ann: "Moment 3. No. Make that 3A. When we said we should take it into the bedroom."

Lynn: "The hopeful look on his face was classic. What's 3B?"

Ann: "The disappointed look when you told him to sit in the chair as we stripped and got on the bed. He wanted to join us so badly."

Lynn: "We can lump into 3B the disappointed look when I told him no more touching himself."

Ann: "He obviously did not think that was fair."

Lynn: "You sure felt good. Our breasts pressed against each other. Our legs intertwined."

Ann: "So did you. It was so nice. Moment 4- When we moved into 69 position. He got very excited then."

Lynn: "Can't blame him. So did I."

Ann: "We'll lump that whole period ending with our wonderful orgasms into Moment 4."

Lynn: "Fair enough. Moment 5 has to be when we signaled him to join us, in between us."

Ann: "He was so excited! He definitely wanted to be the filling in a boob sandwich."

Lynn: "He's always been a breast guy. He didn't mind giving them up though- not when we moved down and teased his cock with our mouths and hands."

Ann: "Then he started begging to cum. Moment 6 is the hopeful look on his face when you said you were considering it. You really played it up like you were thinking about it as our teasing continued."

Lynn: "Then I said he could on one condition."

Ann: "And he said 'anything' and begged some more. Then you told him the condition was that he had to eat his own cum afterwards."

Lynn: "Moment 7 is the shocked look on his face, but it didn't take long for him to agree!"

Ann: "No surprise in the state he was in. And it didn't take long for him to cum either. As I pumped his shaft I pointed it towards his stomach and your cupped hand. Pretty nice sized load after all his abstaining. And you caught pretty much all of it."

Lynn: "Moment 8- The look on his face as my cum filled palm approached his mouth."

Ann: "After cumming he had some second thoughts, but he lived up to his promise and sucked it in as you tipped it into his mouth. He even licked your palm clean."

Lynn: "And smiled when we called him our 'good little cum slut.' Little does he suspect that in short order he'll be feasting on the loads of other guys!"

Ann: "That's the plan. I vote for either moment 7 or 8."

Lynn: "Yeah. Let's call it a draw between those. We should discuss what's on deck for this week."

Ann: "First, keep up the teasing and reinstitute his cumming ban. We want him to be building up another big load and also his frustration. Go dancing again. This time, when you have a guy who appeals to you- most likely meaning you are feeling a big cock- meet him in the restroom and give him a good blowjob. You've told me that you love a cock cumming in your mouth and that you swallow. This time keep as much of it as you can in your mouth and go back to Bill. Lean over him making it obvious you want to kiss. Then do so and share the cum. Try to keep your mouth sealed on his and play around with your tongue. Then later when you are teasing his cock, verbally lay it on thick that him being a cumslut really turns you on. Talk about how tasty the cum was, That you couldn't resist sharing it."

Lynn: "OMG. You are so, so bad."

Ann: "I am. This is so fun choreographing you two! If you think he needs to go slow you can repeat that scenario another time or two. Or you can move on to the next step."

Lynn: "Which is?"

Ann: "Go through the same set up. If he's there you can even pick the same guy. Especially if he gave you a big cum load the first time. But this time fuck him. Rest room. Parking lot. Wherever. Don't clean up. Return to Bill. Give him another kiss. Apologize that you didn't bring him another load. That you know he was looking forward to it. Then get home. Then have him clean you up. Surprise him with your cum filled pussy!"

Lynn: "I have a guy in mind for these steps. He's young. His cock feels huge. I'll bet he shoots a big load."

Ann: "Great. Happy hunting. I'll be looking forward to hearing how it goes."

******************************************************

Ann: "How did things go?"

Lynn: "Great! Can't wait to tell you."

Ann: "Can't wait to hear!"

Lynn: "Friday night I wore my slinky soft white dress again. I would even say that Bill was eager to go along. I think he is really getting into this- watching me with other guys. I danced a few dances with different guys, grinding against them good. I'm starting to really enjoy getting these strangers all excited. Feeling their hard cocks pushing against me. Then Jeff, the guy I mentioned, came in and we started dancing together. After several intense dances with him, I had him all worked up- and definitely hard. I breathed into his ear and asked him if he'd like a blowjob. Needless to say he didn't argue. We met back by the restrooms. I checked and the women's room was free. I pulled him in and latched the door lock. I dropped to my knees and loosened his belt. Unzipped his fly. Hooked my hands over the waist and pulled down his pants and boxers together. His hard cock snapped up out of his boxers- straight and proud."

Ann: "How big was it?"

Lynn: "Both longer and thicker than average. I grabbed around his shaft and gave the tip a lick to clean off his precum. Then I lifted the shaft and gave a long, slow, wet lick up from his balls to his frenulum. I ran my tongue around the tip following the ridge of the head. I did that a few times then I took him into my mouth, spreading my saliva all over his cock as I did so. My hand pumped his shaft while my mouth and tongue explored the top. I sealed my lips tight around the shaft and sucked hard. Vacuum pressure. He moaned loudly. I wondered if anyone in the hall could hear and decided I didn't care. I told him to come back on Sunday night. He nodded vigorously. He started fucking my face. I had the base of his shaft in one hand and his balls in my other. He stopped thrusting. I sucked while I licked his frenulum. We ignored a knock on the door. He told me he was cumming. I took his cock from my mouth just long enough to tell him that I wanted to taste his cum. I wanted it in my mouth, on my tongue, not down my throat. He nodded and I got the head of his cock back into my mouth just in time to hear him yell, to feel his balls contract, and to feel his load pulsing onto my tongue. It seemed like it was filling my mouth. I hummed my approval keeping my lips sealed around him. It kept cumming and cumming. I kept my lips tight as he pulled out. He could tell I wasn't swallowing it and asked if I was going to spit. I shook my head. I tilted my head back and, in kind of a garbled way through the cum, I told him to watch me out there, motioning towards the dance area."

12