Cuckold Training for Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann: "Was it tasty?"

Lynn: "Oh, yes. Lovely. Anyway, He did up his pants. I straightened my dress. We walked past a couple of grinning girls outside the door. I went quickly to where Bill was sitting. I smiled and stroked the sides of his head with my hands. As I leaned down I pursed my lips and he brought his lips up to kiss me. As our lips met I let the cum load drop into his mouth. His eyes widened in surprise. I kept my lips sealed to his lips and held his head tight. After his initial surprise he relaxed. We tongue played while we enjoyed the taste. He gradually swallowed the bulk of the load. I looked up at Jeff who was watching intently from across the room. He had kind of a stunned look on his face. I gave him a thumbs up and a big grin. He smiled back. I silently mouthed that I would see him Sunday. To my delight Bill also gave Jeff a big thumbs up. Then Bill and I went home and I teased his little cock for a while."

Ann: "So did you see Jeff on Sunday?"

Lynn: "Oh, Yes! I told Bill he could stay at home but he said he wanted to go along. Like I said, I think all of this is exciting him. Anyways, the night started out pretty much the same way. Jeff was there early this time. I wasn't surprised. But I made him wait while I danced with some others. Then we danced to a few songs. At one point I was facing Bill and I twirled Jeff around in front of me so we both were facing Bill. I held him tight against my tits and grabbed his crotch so all could see. I held him that way for a time grinning at Bill. He grinned right back, his hand on his own crotch. I asked Jeff if he wanted to step out again. He grabbed my hand and headed for the back. I teased him on the way asking why a young stud like him was meeting up with an old lady like me. He said because I was sexy as hell and I knew what I was doing."

Ann: "He nailed that!"

Lynn: "Again we commandeered the ladies' room. I lifted my skirt and told him it was my turn. He dropped to his knees and started licking. And sucking. And basically exciting the hell out of me. I could tell he thought that was going to be all he got until I pushed his head away and told him I wanted his big, gorgeous prick in me and I wanted it right now. He pushed down his pants. He was prepared this time- meaning he was commando. He turned me towards the mirror over the sink and I felt the head of his cock against my pussy. He had me nice and wet so it slid in easily. OMG. Did I ever feel full! My G-spot was fully stimulated. He had me moaning in record time. Each time he slammed it into me my excitement level rose a notch. His hands reached around and grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples. I had two orgasms. I tried to keep it down but I know I screamed too loudly. He pulled out, turned me around, lifted me onto the sink, and entered me again. Again his cock filled me but now his pubic area was hitting my clit. Two more intense orgasms! On the second I felt him shake and felt his load shoot into me. Nice and deep where I wanted it. He kept his cock inside as we hugged, our chests pressing together. I felt him softening and he withdrew. I clamped down on him as he did so to keep his cum inside."

Ann: "Then what?"

Lynn: "I didn't want to waste time so we headed back to the dance area. Bill looked up at me expecting a cum filled kiss. I kissed him and he looked surprised. I told him that I was sorry to disappoint him, but no cum treat tonight. He actually looked disappointed. We headed home and undressed for bed. I told him to lay on his back. That I wanted to sit on his face. When I positioned myself over his mouth I could feel Jeff's cum descending. I planted my cunt over Bill's mouth and let the juices drip. I ground on his face a bit. I could feel that it was soaked with Jeff's and my cum. I told him that he was my cum slut and to clean me up. His tongue was like a mop and his mouth sucked like a vacuum. I asked him if he liked the treat I brought home for him and he assured me that he did. I reached behind me and grabbed his cock. Not large, but definitely as hard as I'd felt it in a while. I knee walked over his chest and lowered my pussy onto his cock in reverse cowboy position. The wetness made a sloshing sound as he went in. I clamped onto his prick and moved up and down. In about 30 seconds I felt him pulse and cum. I backed up over his face again and had him finish the cleanup- now the juices of the three of us. He was very vigorous and enthusiastic about the cleaning up. I described Jeff's fucking me and told him how much I love my little cumslut husband."

Ann: "Holy shit! That was some week! I'm wet as hell just hearing you talk about it!"

Lynn: "It certainly was. I think Bill is primed for me to invite Jeff over and introduce Bill to actually sucking the cum out of a cock himself."

Ann: "Do you want help planning?"

Lynn: "No, I have some ideas of my own. Your sexy, devious mind has got mine working that way now. I'll do this one on my own and tell you what happens next week."

Ann: "Great! I'll be anticipating that all week and thinking about you, too."

******************************************************

Ann: "How'd it go?"

Lynn: "It went amazing. Not only are my needs continuing to get satisfied, but I think Bill's fetishes are too."

Ann: "That sounds good. Tell me about it."

Lynn: "Jeff had given me his number. I texted him that I wanted him to come by our place right at 10:00 on Saturday night. I told him to wait at the door without knocking. I also told him I had some bisexual activities in mind. He texted back that he was okay with that but he didn't really want to suck another guy's cock. I answered that it was OK, as long as he didn't mind getting his sucked. He said fine."

Ann: "Like any guy. He'll do a lot if he gets to play with some nice tits and shoot his load."

Lynn: "Yep. About 9:30 I told Bill to start getting ready for bed. That I had a surprise planned. That I was thinking he would be allowed to cum that night. But he would have to earn the right to cum. He got undressed and into bed. I dressed in a black negligee. By 9:45 I was teasing his cock and balls. I took him in my mouth first. I kind of like having a soft small cock in my mouth. To be able to swirl it around and play with it with my tongue. Alternating between hands and mouth I brought Bill close to cumming a couple of times."

Ann: "I see where this is going."

Lynn: "A few minutes after 10:00 I told Bill I was going to get part of his surprise. I had put on some music earlier to drown out other sounds. I went to the door and quietly let Jeff in. I put my finger to my lips to warn him to be quiet. I gave him a big hug and signaled for him to strip. He did so in the living room. I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. Even soft it felt so much fuller than Bill's. I sucked it and ran my tongue around the tip, enjoying the feeling of it growing in size and hardness in my mouth. In just a couple of minutes I couldn't contain the whole thing and was just mouthing the tip. I stood up and led him into the bedroom, using his cock as a leash. As we entered I announced to Bill that we had company. When he saw Jeff his eyes widened in surprise. I said, 'Honey, meet Jeff. You may be just meeting him but you have already enjoyed tasting him. Now you are going to get the cum straight from the source.' I had Bill get out of bed. His eyes were wide and obviously aimed at Jeff's cock. Jeff sat on the edge of the bed. I nudged Bill to his knees in front of Jeff."

Ann: "No resistance?"

Lynn: "Oh, some hesitation. He didn't exactly wolf it down. At least not immediately. When I nudged his face towards that giant cock he looked up at me and said that he had never sucked a cock. That he wasn't gay. I said to just lightly kiss the tip. He did and as he pulled back a string of precum stretched between his lips and Jeff's cock. He had no real choice but to lick it in. Then he caved and said 'What the hell.' He sucked in the whole head. I leaned over Bill and kissed Jeff. He played with my tits a bit. I sat on the bed next to him and we cuddled against each other as Bill sucked him off. Bill's head bobbed as he fucked his own face with the cock in front of him. He went between that and holding the head in his mouth, exploring it with his tongue, and sucking hard. I told him to lick the whole shaft and he did so. Jeff told him to suck his balls and he did that. Then he went back to getting face fucked. Jeff started pulsing his hips and came. Cum leaked out of Bill's lips as he started to swallow the load. I know that Jeff shoots a sizable load so I knew what he was dealing with. I watched it drip down his chin. I pulled him up to kiss and licked up the dripping cum before doing so. I told him that he did a nice job. That he was earning the right to cum himself later. That I could see that he might say he's not gay but he sure has a bisexual side."

Ann: "How did he take that?"

Lynn: "He shrugged and seemed to accept it. I think he liked sucking a cock."

Ann: "Then what?"

Lynn: "I asked Jeff if he could go again and he said he thought he could. I proposed to Bill that he and I fluff up Jeff to get him hard again. He was still sitting on the bed. We took turns sucking his cock while the other licked and fondled his balls. Once again his cock grew firm and large. Bill and I kissed with the tip of Jeff's cock pushing on the corner of our mouths. When he was fully erect I stood up and turned my back to him, working my ass back into his stomach. I guided his cock into my pussy and lowered myself onto it. It again filled me up. I began to move up and down on his cock. I felt his hands holding my breasts. I told Bill to work his tongue on the top of my pussy and on Jeff's cock. So I was bouncing up and down on a very satisfying prick while my husband was tonguing me and Jeff's prick! At one point I lifted higher until it popped out. I heard a moan of complaint from behind me. I pushed Bill's head to suck the cock and he did so before I lowered myself back onto it. I built to a climax and gushed all over Bill's face."

Ann: "Did Jeff cum?"

Lynn: "Later. I then told Bill to lay on his back with his head towards the foot of the bed. I lifted myself off Jeff and got into 69 position over Bill. Jeff realized what I wanted and went to the foot of the bed and plunged into me. Bill was again licking both of us as Jeff's balls slapped his face. I was building to another climax and I could tell that Jeff was also. I took Bill's penis into my mouth and sucked hard. He started bucking immediately, ready to cum. Then, simultaneously, I felt Jeff shooting his load into my pussy, I reached another orgasm squirting all over Bill's face, and I felt Bill pulsing his cum into my mouth. It was amazing!"

Ann: "Sounds amazing! Anything more?"

Lynn: "No. I think at that point we'd all had enough. I had Bill clean off Jeff's cock and balls. Then Jeff got dressed and headed out. Then I had Bill clean me out. And there was plenty to clean. I had pretty much caught all Bill's cum and swallowed it. In answer to my question, Bill admitted that he enjoyed all the cock sucking, pussy licking, and creampie cleaning. He said that maybe he was bisexual and a real cumslut."

Ann: "Well, it looks like your days of sexual frustration are over!"

Lynn: "Yes. I think my options are wide open."

12