All Comments on 'Cuckold Training for Bill'

by ObedientTom

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you think the story is 'disgusting and disturbing'why do you read this site?

ObedientTomObedientTomabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments. Anonymous, I appreciate your thoughts. To be honest it had not occurred that it could be taken that way. I thought of it more as the women figuring out what Bill really wanted but was afraid to ask for. Or even admit to himself. Then they made his fantasies happen.

ObedientTom, the author

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2about 2 years ago

Another typical "Anonymous", complaining about the subject matter of 2 or more consenting adults. Why do you folks even bother to view a sight like this? PLEASE...go to another story website and leave us to enjoy this one!

Btw: I enjoyed this take very much! Thank you for sharing.

OralinatorOralinatoralmost 2 years ago

Great story, and well told. Ignore the jackass that thought it was disgusting. He’s just another tiny dick troll. The fucklicking scene was the best. Good job. Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot as hell! Wish it was me!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

A nice answer to your question "luvs2watchu2":

We are on this site because you always need to know what the idiots are up to. And where better to find out than where most idiots hang out, namely in the "cuckold circus"!

kittenonedgekittenonedge11 months ago

great story...i wonder if my Boyfriend is secretly interested in this...i wish i was bold enough to find out!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked all the stories so far and I will read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userObedientTom@ObedientTom
I am an older, bi, sub guy who enjoys erotica- reading and writing. I live in Wisconsin and enjoy listening to and playing music, reading, hiking, biking, paddling, and camping. I would love to hear comments and/or suggestions. Always interested in new story ideas. If you wish...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES