Cuckold wives - Testimonials 01

Story Info
Married woman talks about her couple of lovers.
1.4k words
2.69
6.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's taken me a long time, honey," I asked my husband as I got home after midnight after spending four hours in bed with the couple I'm currently mistressing.

He just smiled and said, as always, "I love you, you're wonderful," filling me with pride.

"I love you too and as proof of that, I'm going to undress, lie down and spread my legs, come eat my pussy that Joe and Francis just fucked. I didn't wash myself, I just put on the panties and brought them to you all honeydew and also my pussy like that, as you like it," I replied.

And lying comfortably on our bed, I took off my panties, gave them to him to smell and lick. I spread my legs wide, showing her pussy covered by a triangle of black hair all flooded with Joe's cum.

After sucking a lot on my panties from the inside, collecting all of Joe's cum that was impregnated in the fabric with his mouth, he came like a puppy, a docile and submissive little animal, to lie down between my thighs.

The gaping pussy with the glistening, leaking cum has an irresistible attraction for him.

Seeing this, my 'petit' (little) cuckold stuck his tongue out of the mouth, brought his face closer to my sex, applied his mouth to it, and started eating my pussy.

It's always like that. My body cleanliness, the cleaning of my slit after sex with another man is carried out with pleasure by my husband. He sucks my pussy full of someone else's cum with satisfaction and pride. He prefers to eat sperm from the males who fuck me than fuck me himself. It's his sexual satisfaction, he doesn't fuck me much, he doesn't have great sexual energy, nor the desire to fuck pussies, but he loves to have oral sex in a pussy that is well polluted by the sex of another male.

When I have sex outside the house, I never clean up, I bring the cum in my panties and pussy for him. It's his job to do that in me.

When I sleep with someone here at home, he stays in the next room, anxiously waiting for the guy to leave, and quickly comes to bed, opening my legs and erotically satisfying himself with his mouth on my pussy.

I like to scandalize my sister, who is also married, by telling her that my husband does this.

She gets excited, but she has never cheated on her husband, and she doesn't understand how a man can allow his wife to have sex with others and enjoy sucking their cum spilled inside her vagina.

She even thinks I'm lying, and almost doesn't believe it.

Some time ago, when we went to visit our parents in another city, we stayed in adjoining rooms in the family house. I arranged with her a way for her to see that everything I told her was really real.

As we agreed, at night, after everyone slept, she excited and encouraged her husband to have sex. They had sex, and, naturally, he came into her. Poured a large amount of cum into her pussy.

She remained quiet on the bed, with her legs closed tightly, her thighs together, waiting for her husband to sleep.

And she came to our room. I left the door unlocked, waiting for her.

My sister came in. I laid her on our bed, spread her legs wide and said to my husband, "See how she is. Do her job."

He lay down between her legs, applied his mouth to her pussy and ate everything. He left her very clean, not a trace of human sperm left on the outside or inside the vagina, even in the uterus.

My sister then believed that my husband is a cum eater.

My current lover, Joe, is a black guy, an amateur boxer, married to the exuberant blonde Francis, who he met stripping in a nightclub.

The two had an affair, they liked each other and have been together for two years. They really enjoy having orgies; he and she with women, which they fuck together or separately; her with men.

When I met them, casually, at a party, I first noticed that he, Joe, was looking a lot at my thighs and my 'derrière' (buttocks). I was wearing a very tight miniskirt, which made it easier to see and encouraged the men's erotic imagination.

Francis approached me. With softness and sensuality in her manner and voice, she said, in a clearly explicit way, "my man, Joe, is interested in you and so am I. We want to have sex with you, are you up for it?"

This is an approach and proposal of the type that does not always happen. Direct, dirty, indecent and unseemly, yes, examining  from the angle of social normality. But correct, objective, open and accepted among couples and liberal, sex-loving people.

Two problems presented themselves. I had never had anything really intimate with a black man. And Joe was a typical member of that ethnic group. And he made me, through his lover, a sex proposal. And also, I had never felt erotic attraction, sexual desire for a woman. Nor too had participated in threesome sex, plurality, orgy, group sex or similar things. My limit has always been two in bed. Of different sexes.

It was different with them. Joe was a beautiful example of a virile male, and Frances was a very attractive and exciting woman, even for other women.

'Cum Births! You are a cunt; they are a dick and a cunt. This is coherent, gives good harmony and fits well into a good romantic relationship. So go ahead! If you have to become a whore, let it be with them', I thought immediately, encouraging myself.

And on a determined impulse, I told her I accepted. I wanted to go to bed with them. Get to know some good fetishes all at once, be fucked by a black man, loved sexually by a woman, and participate in a trio of lovers in bed.

We made introductions, talked a little about our lives, revealed our sexual achievements, drank, laughed and touched each other.

Joe said that one of his sexual exploits was taking the virginity of a white bride. It happened three days before the wedding.

Her friends threw a discreet, private party, just for women. Something like a really dirty, filthy bachelorette party. They drank, spoke obscenities, commented on dicks, pussies and fucking, and made the bride get naked. She had to take off all her clothes.

Then they called Joe, who was waiting in a side room.

And he put his hard cock in her. He inserted his thick 7" dick into her virgin pussy.

The girl cried; she bled a lot, but she liked it. And Joe, still with a hard-on, fucked her for the second time.

And they made a loving pact. When she returned from her honeymoon, she would go to meet him, to get fucked again.

This is the man who became my lover.

Frances was married and had a lover, Delilah, a very beautiful Greek descendant, who was also Joe's lover. At his request, she introduced them. He fucked her in the same bed with Delilah. She divorced to dedicate herself fully to him and the males and females he indicates.

The night we were introduced, at a friend's birthday party, I went to their house, and we had our first sex.

A learning experience for me. Naked Joe, an intensely black body and a big dark dick, like a log of coal, real 7". Naked Frances, a beautiful woman, beautiful breasts, delicate pussy, covered in blonde hair.

We kissed, my first kisses with a black mouth and with a woman. Joe fucked me, first in the vagina, then sodomized me. Having a dick that size in your pussy is already a huge turn-on. Cumming with it all buried in the ass, even greater excitement.

Frances and I kissed, rubbed our breasts and pussies against each other, and sucked each other's breasts and pussies.

My husband was right when he said I was finding my great loves alternative to marriage. I'm really in love with Joe, my admirable black lover, and Frances, the best pussy I've ever fucked, a sensual blonde, who was married to a white man and today gives up her body and uses her sexuality only with black men and women.

My erotic life with them and others has many more passages that I will soon tell here too.