CuckolDaddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughters and Dads learn their places.
8.1k words
4.47
24.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still hard to believe. Last night I'd cheated on my wife Meredith, who I'd been faithful to for nearly two decades. And not just with one woman, but with two. My daughter Rebecca's best friend Camila... and my dear sweet Becca herself. It was impossible, thrilling, and most of all, dangerous. It hadn't been the original plan at all. Camila's father Mark and I had made a pact to take each other's daughter's virginities when the girls had asked us to, a crazy enough idea in the first place, but when Mark hadn't proved equal to the task of giving my little girl the first time she deserved I'd had little choice but to rise to the occasion myself.

I'd woken up caught between both girls who were still sleeping, perhaps a bit wore out from the night before. In all honesty, some of it was a blur... I couldn't quite remember how many times I'd cum, let alone keep track of them. While we were all definitely due for a shower the stains of sweat and sex that still lingered were hardly unpleasant. I'd never realized how crowded a hotel double bed could get until it was being shared by three people, but I wasn't complaining of having their bodies pressed into me. Becca's lean athletic body was pressed to my right, while the curvier Cam was snuggled in against my left, and just looking over their naked figures had my already stiffened morning wood pulse angrily and achingly. I wasn't sure how much of the soreness was from need and how much was from overuse.

There was a part of me worried about waking the girls, that in the light of the morning whatever magic had come the night before might break and bring everything crashing down. So I'd just laid there for awhile, admiring the view of their beautiful sleeping faces... until my phone hummed against the night stand. The rumble of it rattling against the wood started to pull the girls back to the waking world, I could feel them stretching out as they blinked themselves awake while I had to lean into Becca, reaching over her to grab my phone. At a glance I saw I had a few unread messages from Mark, and a missed call sometime last night from my wife... who was now calling again.

With both of the girls shaking off sleep and looking up towards me I signaled for quiet before answering.

"Hey there honey." I answered, while clearing my throat.

"Well good morning Jackie." My wife chuckled back with her usual pet name for me.

I pushed myself a bit up the bed, sliding my phone down to check the messages when I had a second. Mark had just sent along that he wanted to meet us down for breakfast when we were up, and that he wanted to talk. I only had a second to be worried about that before realizing I needed to get back to my wife. Honestly I could've ducked the call probably, pretended I hadn't heard it or been driving... but it wasn't exactly the easiest position to think clearly in.

"Anything the matter?" I asked, but even as I did I looked down to both the girls with my brow pitching softly, realizing I meant the question well for everyone who heard me.

"No just hadn't heard from you after my message last night, got a bit worried about you and Becca." She answered with pure motherly concern, it wasn't as though she had any reason to be suspicious after all and yet some hairs on the back of my neck still stood on end.

"We're fine Mom!" Becca answered before I could, leaning up to raise her voice near the phone at my ear. And even though there was no way Meredith could know that she was naked curled up in my bed, it made my heart still skip a beat to hear her talk.

"Yeah just all settling in." Cam added with a raise of her own voice after, slipping a playfully teasing wink to me along with as she reached up to brush her hand warmly over my chest, and even though it made my heart race it wasn't entirely from nerves now.

"Oh hey girls!" My wife raised her voice for a moment over the phone just to be sure it carried, before relaxing back again. "So Mark's there too?"

"No... he's out scouting out the breakfast buffet, I'd just come to check on the girls, sorry I missed the call last night was dead tired when we got in." I was shocked how easy it was to lie to my wife, in nearly two decades I could probably count the number of times I had on one hand but it came so surprisingly easy in the moment.

"Alright you know how I worry." She answered back with a chuckle, but while she carried on a bit it was hard to listen to what she was saying. I'd become suddenly distracted as I felt Cam's hand slide down my chest, and Becca's hand slide across my lap. The two girls met at my cock and there was a surge of electricity through me as those slender fingers enveloped me and explored. Their palms both brushed up my shaft, before Cam closed her tan digits around that aching spire while Becca's hand eased down lower, drawing to cup against my nuts to weigh them as she cast me a look with her own wickedly teasing little grin.

"Y-yeah... don't worry, you know I'd never let anything bad happen to the girls." I reassured her, having to work to calm my breathing. I reached down to brush their hands aside as I scooted down the bed and stood up. While it was hardly an unpleasant situation to be in, that could certainly wait until after the call.

"Yeah cause if you and Mark did you know Elena and I would beat the crap out of you." My wife laughed with the clear joke, though the seriousness of it given my current position made me wince for a moment. I heard the girls shuffling on the bed behind me and I turned to watch as they both climbed off of it... and made their way in front of me. Cam carried the naturally seductive sway of her figure easier than my daughter did, but while Cam's dark eyes flashed with that wicked indulgence there was a glint of adoration still in my daughter's mischievous stare.

I managed a slightly more nervous laugh of my own before clearing it down with a cough. "That's why I'd let Mark break the news while I was getting out of town." I joked back, even as I watched the two girls both easing down to their knees. I could've stopped them, or ended the call, but as the pair ended up cheek to cheek, and face to face to cock... something in me let it slide. I could feel both of their exhales wash against me, that slight appetizer before the first contact of their soft lips kissing against either side of my throbbing tip.

I could hear my wife laughing in answer to me, and then she was saying... something. But it was too difficult to keep my attention on listening as I took in the wicked sight and the mind numbing feeling of the paired blowjob I was receiving. Neither of the girls showed as much talent as Meredith did, she did have a good over twenty years of practice on them when it came to knowing my cock, but I couldn't have put any of her experience against their enthusiasm. My dick was pushed side to side under their attentive kisses, alternating between the brush of their soft lips and the pull of the slight smack each offered. Though all too quickly their tongues joined in, pushing harder against me, dragging in licks that carried along me all the way from base to tip.

"Jackie?" Meredith's curious tone made me realize I'd entirely lost the thread of conversation. "Everything alright?"

I realized I was breathing heavy, and with an easier chuckle than I'd managed earlier. "Sorry... guess I'm still a little worn out from hitting the hotel gym this morning." My hand eased down towards Becca's head, though rather than push her away, my fingers slid through her silky blonde hair as I guided her towards my cockhead.

"Oh come on... you're on vacation!" My wife laughed back in answer, just as I began to pull Becca towards me, and like a dutifully good girl her lips parted to slowly start taking me into her mouth. I grit my teeth to keep from making a sound, though my chest lifted with the deep inhale I had to take in as I screwed my eyes tight so I could listen to my wife still talking on. "You can take a day off being so disciplined you know, not going to kill you to enjoy yourself."

"I know." I almost sighed back, I could feel the girls shifting to accommodate one another. While Becca had started bobbing softly on my cock, suckling the first few inches of it within the hot, wet grip of her kiss, Cam had lowered down to turn her own attention lower to my hanging nuts. The curl of her tongue rolling across one and guiding it to her own open mouth to pull against with a warm and humming nuzzle. Neither girl was moving fast, but the intensity of sharing in the both of their adoration together was intoxicating. I shifted the phone to rest against my shoulder so I could free my other hand to brush back through Cam's rich dark curls, getting a handful of them not to guide her, but to feel the movements of both of my girls. "I'm sure the girls and I will have a lot of fun." I added with another warm laugh coming under my breath as I cracked an eye open to look down at them.

"Mmhm!" Becca hummed back enthusiastically, a sound I could feel as much as hear vibrating along my dick halfway trapped within her mouth.

There was a light pop as Cam released my nut, her soft cheek pressing into my thigh as her nose pushed in almost snuggling in under my hanging purse. "We're not going to be letting him rest, no worries!" She added enthusiastically before sliding her tongue back to catch me again, this time pulling down with more force that made my toes curl.

"Well that's good to hear, I know I can trust the girls at least to force you to have a good time." I could still hear the good humor in Meredith's voice while my hips started to pump forward of their own accord. My grip tightened on each girl, sinking against their scalps to pull them in against me. Each grinding push dragging me across Cam's face while I thrust deeper into Becca's mouth. I looked down to see both pairs of their eyes mirroring back up at me with a glimmer of understanding in each, an awareness of how close I was getting. "Anyway, I should probably let you go." Meredith gave a sigh at the thought, and though my salvation was at hand, I could just take that out... something inside me didn't want it.

"Alright, but just one more thing." I answered with a struggle to keep my voice from carrying the rumbling note in it. I could feel myself coming to that edge, and I knew what would make it the most intense. I loved Meredith, I really did. I had since the day we'd first met. We'd had some fights over the years of course, but we had a strong, healthy relationship. Sure I'd already planned to cheat on her at least once, unable to resist the allure of indulging in Camila's first time but after last night... something felt changed inside of me. Something that had become even clearer as I sank into that unimaginably intense pleasure that the girls... my daughters were now offering to me.

I loved Meredith, but I resented her too. For twenty years I'd been faithful and loyal to her, and she'd never once been able to offer me the kind of pleasure I was experiencing now. The kind I deserved, the kind only now I understand was mine for the taking. I loved Cam almost like she was my own daughter, but I loved her in less wholesome ways too... I wouldn't have agreed to last night if there hadn't been the spark of something there in that attraction, a connection of something more. And Becca, well there was no denying I loved my own daughter, but before last night I wasn't even aware myself of the other shades I cared for her like. Her being present had felt transgressive... a little naughty... but I hadn't known it had spoken of something even more inside of me.

"I love you!" I announced louder, and with more of a groan than I'd honestly intended, just as I unleashed my fresh morning load into my daughter Becca's mouth. It had been meant for all the girls that could hear it, even if one had no idea she was sharing in such things. I hadn't realized how close I'd pulled her, almost fully forcing my cock into her throat, her eyes watering as I held her there fixed upon my dick as it pulsed inside of her mouth, throbbing with each pump of seed that pounded into her. While her eyes remained opened Cam's closed shut as she could no doubt feel the pull of muscles, the tension that gripped all the way down through my sac that was trapped in the desperate sucking she offered that only helped draw out that release.

"Woah... hit a Charlie horse or something? Don't strain yourself too much!" Meredith laughed back, unaware that my fading orgasm had cast me into an empty, mindless state for a few seconds, merely washing in the afterglow of the moment as I pushed Becca back softly to watch as my spit slicked dick slid out of her mouth. "Well I love you too, and give my love to Becca and Camila too of course. Bye!" She ended the call, and without trying to keep it up I just relaxed my shoulder to let the phone drop to the floor with a clunk.

"First of all." I said as I recovered myself, taking a step back from the girls. "Share that cum with your sister Becca." My daughter was struggling a bit as she sat back on her heels, though as Cam straightened herself up and brushed her cheek, the Cuban girl just slipped a dirty little smirk to me before leaning in to brush my daughter's pale cheek before pulling her into a kiss. It wasn't the first they had shared with my taste on it, and it wouldn't be the last. I watched as their tongues rolled, the clear saliva blending with the clinging white of my salt rolling in their trade. Both softly murmuring approvingly from the long deep embrace.

I set my hands down again on their heads after, gently brushing their hair while I turned a slightly tired, but still gentle smile down on both. "And secondly, Mom says she loves you Becca, and you too Cam... but remember that Daddy loves you more." I brushed their hair tenderly before turning back down to the phone, fishing it up and looking over Mark's messages.

I heard the sigh of the kiss breaking, Becca now catching a bit of her breath after the impromptu face fucking that had ended the morning as she rested against Cam's shoulder. I hadn't even gone rough on her, but there'd be time for her to get used to it.

"You love us more than mom does... or you love us more than mom?" Becca asked with a playfulness that failed to mask some of the sincerity that was clear in the question. I hadn't missed that she had included Cam in the question, the girls had always been close but after the last night it seemed like she understood they were something of a package deal at the moment.

"Both." I said without hesitation. If you'd asked me a week ago who I loved more, my wife or my daughter, it'd have been a tough question to answer. And Camila, even if she was like family to me, well she wouldn't have even been in the running. I wasn't sure if the night before had changed things, or if it had just revealed things clearly to me I'd been ignoring for some time.

I gave a wink down to Camila as she looked back to me after the answer, and I saw that usually so spicy Latina give a blush under her dark skin at the unguarded affection. It took her a moment to clear her throat, brushing her hair back over her shoulder to recompose herself before she added cheekily. "Well, which of us two do you love more?"

"You don't ask a father to choose between his girls." I admonished with a bit of a teasing note back, and though I felt like that question might linger in all our minds for a time, the laughter that came from both girls told me at least for the moment things were settled. But that just meant I had another problem on my hands. "Alright now, let's get dressed quick... we've got to go meet your dad down for breakfast." I hesitated a moment feeling some tension in the air. "Let me do the talking."

I messaged Mark to let him know we'd be down at the buffet, and though the girls had protested that they wanted a bit more time in bed I'd hurried them along each to toss some clothes on. We'd no time for a shower, but we'd each at least cleaned up a bit in the bathroom. I didn't want to leave Mark waiting because, well, as confident as I was presenting in front of the girls I had a gnawing worry deep in my gut. I hadn't seen Mark since kicking him out of the room last night after he'd thoroughly disappointed Becca during her first time.

Did he resent me for that? Meredith didn't know anything but that didn't mean he hadn't gone and told Elena... something. Sure, if the full truth came out it'd ruin both our lives, but could I trust him to think clearly about something like that after suffering humiliation? He might be feeling guilty too, not getting to ride the high of release like I was, maybe he couldn't appreciate anymore that this wasn't just something our daughter's... my daughter's hadn't just agreed to, but had planned themselves in the first place. Whatever the case, as long as he was hanging out there as an unknown last night might really prove to be the last night of my life.

The girls had slipped on the same clothes they'd come to the hotel in the night before. Camila had on a floral blue sundress that certainly showed off her ample cleavage, while Rebecca had pulled on a white spaghetti string top and a pair of well worn in jean shorts that hugged nice and tight to her taut little ass. It felt strange to be checking out my own daughter's butt, as though seeing her clothed reminded me for a moment that there was more to our relationship than that night we'd shared in the bedroom, but a quick kiss shared with each girl was enough to get my energy up for the talks to come.

By the time the girls and I made it down to the buffet there were only a few stragglers in the room, and the buffet stations themselves had been closed up. Our fault for making it too late of a morning, honestly, but Mark had actually gotten plates for each of us piled up with food he knew we liked at a table in the corner. We passed some awkward greetings as we took our seats, me across from him, the girls on the sides.

"I just want to say... I'm sorry." Mark said before I could even prod at him, hanging his head in an apologetic shame that caught all the rest of us at the table in shock.

"Sorry?" I couldn't keep the surprise out of my voice, and a quick glance between Cam and Becca said that neither of the girls had been expecting that answer from him either.

"I mean... for a lot of stuff." He took a deep breath in to get his courage back up, looking to each of us but not quite managing eye contact. "I... feel like I kind of ruined things last night... ah... especially for you, Becca." He looked to my daughter with a serious frown, and she offered him an awkward mirror in answer.

"It's okay." Becca said kind of clumsily, as though she only half meant the answer. It was strange seeing her regarding him so coldly. That she'd had a crush on Mark for awhile now had been hardly a secret even before she'd admitted she'd wanted him to be the one to take her virginity, but it seemed like in one night that youthful infatuation had entirely gone. I tried to imagine for a moment her looking at me like that... or Cam looking at me with that mixed pity and distaste, and I quickly shook both thoughts out of head.

I regarded him now and could see that while I had before been worried the night before might have made him angry or incensed, being emasculated had wounded and hurt him. And though our relationship would certainly never be the same again he had been my best friend for near the whole of my life. The concern in my own answer was genuine "It' alright, you didn't ruin anything."

"Definitely didn't." Cam cut in while she was knifing her waffle, her brow lowering as she cut a wicked smirk back to me. "Had a wonderful night." She practically purred.

I was going to admonish Cam for stirring shit, but as I glanced to Mark I saw him shuffle a little uncomfortably in his seat. And from the flush on his own face I could see her teasing had made him hot under the collar. I remembered back to something from the night before when I'd fucked Becca in front of him. He'd been masturbating while he'd been watching. I'd been so wrapped up in the moment to have given it much thought, but now with a bit of a clearer head it was obvious. He'd been enjoying watching the show.