CuckolDaddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, look... it's alright." I said before I took a sip of my coffee, trying to think of how to word things not just to make things clear... but to keep the conversation from letting too much slip just in case there were any suspicious ears lingering in the hotel. "I said last night we'd have a talk today about things and I meant it. No one did anything they didn't want to do but... I think we all found out a little bit about ourselves last night."

"I think you found out a little bit about me too." Cam offered with a bit of a coo as her hand reached down to brush against my thigh under the table, her tongue curling back just a bit to slide along her lip. I didn't brush her aside though, just smiling back favorably to her before I looked to Becca whose pale cheeks had gone a bit bright red herself, though she gave an agreeing nod. She normally wasn't so shy, but I had to admit that a situation like this was new for all of us.

"What I wanted to say." I continued with a light laugh, hoping to keep the mood as though what was being discussed at that little breakfast nook wasn't one of the wildest arrangements ever. "Is that we're going to keep the rules the same as they were before the weekend. The girls aren't going to be doing anything they don't want to do. Or... anyone."

Mark looked up at that, glancing first to Becca, who couldn't quite meet his eye this time. My daughter just shook her head quickly, looking back to the side. I reached out to set my hand over hers, giving a squeeze against her slender wrist as she gave me a somewhat clumsy smile in answer. I could tell she was happy for the encouragement, even if the conversation was an intense one for her. Mark glanced to his own daughter after, but Cam only tucked her chin back and gave him a look that said he'd be crazy to even voice the thought, and with a shameful tuck of his chin he looked back down to his plate.

I reached down to take Cam's hand in mine, lifting hers up to the table while sliding my grip to Becca's palm, giving both of them a squeeze as I raised another thought. "But maybe, the girls won't mind you watching."

Cam gave me a look that seemed even more startled than she had given to her father, before letting out a peel of sweet, loud laughter. It was an infectiously joyful sound as she found a sly smile pulling between her plush lips while she added back in an almost songlike tease. "Oh I don't know that I'd mind watching."

Becca had been startled herself for a moment, but after looking to Cam and then back to Mark, she'd looked up to see my own warm smile back down to her. It took her a moment to start returning it herself, and for the first time since we'd sat down to breakfast I could tell some of that nervousness was fading away for her. She hadn't been able to think her own way to something that would work for everyone, but with that answer in sight she'd lifted her free hand to touch a finger to her freckled cheek with a thoughtful tap. "Hmm... maybe... if it's just watching."

Mark was once more awkwardly fidgeting in his seat, looking around a bit even more worried than I was that someone might've overheard the conversation that we were having. "Y... you wouldn't mind?" He stammered half under his breath, whispering while passing furtive glances between all three of us. And in that moment, I knew things were going to be alright.

I released the girls hands, returning to my own breakfast as I nodded to him, answering back between my bites. "When the girls and I are alright with it. Like I said our usual Daddy-Daughter nights are going to be changing up a bit going forward. In that I'm the Daddy, and they're both my Daughters." I knew that I was pushing things a bit there, a part of me wondered if he'd fight back against it, but another part of me knew he wouldn't.

I could see the struggle on his face, and it wasn't hard to tell what he was dealing with behind it. I wondered which side was harder to handle, losing Rebecca who had nurtured that crush on him for so long, who had felt his inadequacy first hand after having raised his hopes for last night, or having to give up his own daughter Camila. Sure he'd already made peace, like I had, with Camila giving up her virginity the night before to me, but I was definitely taking so much more than that now. But deep down he must've known he couldn't fight against that tide. The girls had shared a cute, embarrassed smile of their own with one another across the table as I'd pronounced my position on things, and neither was disagreeing with me. But there was another part of him I knew that made his giving in inevitable.

He wanted to watch.

"Yeah uh..." Mark started, having to clear his throat to collect his own thoughts after. "Yeah no I... that's okay with me." It was hard for him to say it, but I knew then he wasn't going to be blowing our cover.

Camila pushed from her seat to head beside him with a sudden burst of energy that caught him by surprise. Her arms flew around his head, pulling him up against her soft pillowing breasts in that deep hug. "Thanks Dad!" She practically cheered, before releasing him to another blushing mess as she came over to my side and offered me one as well, though with my arm slipping behind her back her chest ended up pressed to mine as she pressed a firm kiss against my cheek, before adding a little under her voice. "And thanks Daddy."

My hand slid down her back, and I could feel that curve of her luscious ass under my fingers as I gripped into it, heedless for a moment of being seen. I was feeling well invigorated with some breakfast in me, and as I pushed back my seat to stand I kept the hold of Cam tucked in against my side. "Alright... well I think I'm ready to hit some of the sights today but first, we could all probably do with a shower, hm?"

It was hard to tell who was blushing harder, Mark or Rebecca, though while my best friend was struggling still with an awkward pinched frown, Rebecca beamed a bright white smile up to me as she took her last bites and pushed out from her seat. "I definitely am feeling pretty dirty." She offered cheekily, poking her tongue to me slightly just to get in on the fun.

"Well we can let you bus the table and then come on up after, right Mark?" I offered as Becca moved naturally against my other side, taking her place under the loop of my other arm. I slid down without hesitation to openly grope at her own firm ass cheeks, weighing the difference between the girls in each hand. That someone in the hotel might've looked on the sight and had any worries about a man so openly fondling two girls half his own age was no longer a concern from me as I walked the two girls to the elevator.

Mark hadn't made it in catching up to us, and we'd started before even getting to the room, trading between the pair in the ride up as I started with a deep entangling kiss with Cam before turning to Becca, then easing back as I watched the pair kiss in front of me once more. My heart was racing in my chest as I gave my daughter a hard spank on the ass to jostle her slightly, earning a light squeak of surprise as I brushed her aside so I could reach for the room key she had blocked access to in my pocket. I let the three of us in and we practically tumbled into the room with a rush of invigorating laughter as we worked on peeling ours, and each other's clothes off.

My erection was out and so intensely hungry yet again as it practically swung between the two girls, brushing against their bodies as we shared long kisses as we worked our way to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I heard the door unlocking and opening behind us and looked back to the door to the bathroom. Mark didn't join us, instead leaning against the door frame, peeking in like he was an uninvited guest, unsure where he fit into this new normal that was rapidly establishing itself.

I didn't pay him any mind after that though as I tested the water, waiting for it to heat up while looking between the girls. "So... should we hit the transportation or the art museum today?"

"Trains!" Camila announced first.

"I've been wanting to see the Art one..." Becca added with a slight puff of her cheek after, a little irritated she'd not gotten to announce first.

"Tell you what." I said as I stepped into the shower ahead of the girls, gesturing for them to join in with a smile that even I was aware must've come off a little smug. "Whoever makes me cum gets their pick."

Cam moved with that easy sensuality she so easily had, sliding one foot to step inside of mine as my cock brushed against her soft hip, her hand coming down to close on the side of it while her full breasts rested against me, the already firming dark caps nestling into my chest while she reached behind my neck to guide me down towards her more slowly than the vigor she'd shown in the elevator. "Well that's hardly a contest." She teased, just before pulling me into a slow and sinful roiling thrust of her tongue.

Becca stepped in after her, hurrying to make up for lost time as the shower, already crowded with two, became quite the crushing place with three. Her own hand and hip brushed against my poor trapped dick, though the energy with which it beat wasn't showing any complaint as she nestled into my neck. "Yeah... cause I'm going to win." Her words were hot against my throat before she bit into it, causing me to groan into Cam's mouth as my own hands slid behind the girls now to take a full and unguarded grasp into both their ass cheeks.

Cam's wobbled softly, so much more gentle than my wife's had been, while Becca's firmness was only a mirror of what Meredith's had been ages ago. Her perky tits had also brushed against me in that tight space while we struggled to fit in with that intense makeout session, and though the girls felt so different in my hands there was a desire, a need in both of them that mirrored one another. I could feel that want in the press of their bodies to my own. The struggle of their own breaths and the race of their hearts matching against mine while the hot water pounded down around us.

When I finally came up for air, shaking my head to toss some water off, I saw that Mark had dropped his own pants, leaving them awkwardly at his ankles while he leaned against the doorframe, just holding his small cock and stroking it slowly, as though worried that he was going to finish before we were done. Well that was certainly up to him, but something about having an audience certainly had me inspired to take things up a notch.

I turned, brushing between the girls to face towards Becca, looking down to my own daughter as I twisted until her back was against the cool tile wall. She gasped from the shock of the feeling, and though she was unsure of herself she answered my guiding touch as I lifted one of her legs, drawing it to hook against my hip to help with the height difference between us as after a moment she began to rise on her tip toes even while I sank my hips down. Rather than show any frustration at not being picked, I could feel Cam pushing against my back, her soft body hugging into mine to be part of things before her arm looped around my hip. Fingers once again taking hold of my dick but not to stroke it, to guide it.

She eased my head towards Becca's pussy, and as we found that right angle helped ease me into her. Helping me fuck my very own daughter. I groaned deeply as I felt that first slip into her tight folds, that same wicked pleasure I'd sampled the night before opening up for me again as I slowly shifted my weight forward, letting the gravity of the position pull her down onto me as much as I was pushing up into her.

"D-daddy!" Becca gasped in some startled surprise at the feeling, one arm sliding behind my shoulder to grasp at me as the other pushed against the wall to try and keep herself steady in the precarious position.

I looked down to her with all the love in my heart, panting even through the smile spreading on my face. "I've been aching for this all morning my little Slut Princess." I'd called her any number of sweet nicknames over the years, though less so as she'd gotten older. Still, I don't think any had as much adoration in them as that one did that morning.

"M-me... too Daddy!" Becca whimpered helpless in front of me, as our bodies slowly sawed and ground against one another. The position didn't let either of us put a lot of power into the love making, but there was a sensual movement to it that suited the crash of hot water all around us, and the intimacy of the shared lock of our eyes... even if there were onlookers in the room. For an instant at least, we shared that private connection.

"What about me Daddy?" Cam purred in a playfully put upon hurt as she hugged tighter against my back, her hands closing on my chest as she bit at my shoulder to pull me out of that moment, to get my attention once again. That single sting of pain reminded me for a moment of Mark looking on, aware that neither of the girls right now seemed to be paying him much mind. But after the slip of that thought he was gone again from my own thoughts as well.

"Hands on the wall... and bend the fuck over." I practically growled back over my shoulder, not in anger, but in feeling those urges filling me again that had been only cloudy things the night before, drawing sharper and sharper as the morning passed on. I didn't have to look to feel her moving in the crowded shower, brushing against my back as she shifted her position while I was pushing my little girl up against the wall. Lifting her more and more so that the brush of her own toes on the floor were more of a suggestion than a real balance for her.

My cheek brushed to hers, our hot breath trading in one another's ears while I let myself for a moment just revel in that still holding intimacy. My own daughter giving such sweet pants and sounds each time our hips met in soft clap. Her fingers flexing, digging against my shoulder as her back arched. It was as though every inch of her was trying to press into me, to feel the friction as her breasts pressed into me, dragging her aching hard tits against me in search of that furthered stimulation. I could feel my ass suddenly brushing against Cam's though, whether the tight space had forced the closeness, or it was intentional push on her part, I knew she was in position.

I pulled Becca off of me with a protesting whine, giving her one last firm kiss on the lip before lowering her till I was sure her footing held. She was still anchoring in lean back against the wall though as I turned to take in the sight of Cam bent out before me, shaking her thick ass in greed and need as a dark eye cast through her long dark tumbling hair she'd pulled across her shoulder. I took my own guide this time, one hand on her hip, the other pinching my base till I could feel that slight pull of her walls clenching about my tip. Soon my other hand joined upon her side, and with a grip into her waist I stole the full of her cunt with one, hard thrust.

"Daddy!" She practically screamed, clawing against the wall in front of her. "Fuck! Daddy fuck me!"

Our bodies clapped loud and wet as I pounded her with a more intense drive than I'd taken Becca with. The position allowed me to swing more of my weight into her, and I was feeling more confident of my spread legs bracing in the shower. The water cascaded off of us with no curtain pulled, splashing across the room as I let my thoughts coalesce while I got into a rhythm. The girls were mine, both of them. My daughters and my sluts. It was love and lust both in intensities higher than I'd ever tasted in my life.

"Suck on Daddies nuts Becca!" My tone rang firm through the room. I'd never been so insistent with her in my entire life, but I heard no protest, no hesitation in her answer.

"Yes Daddy..." She panted with more love than I think I'd ever heard her offer me before, she had slid down to her knees, her hands reaching out to steady against my hips and thighs as best she could while she leaned in, pressing her face up between my legs while she struggled to comply with the command. My hips didn't slow to make it easy on her, but that just meant I could feel when her mouth struggled to hold against my sac before it was pulled free of the tension, leaving her panting and struggling against the rush of water running down our bodies before she dove in to try again. A constant nuzzling, licking, desperate struggle to please me as her friend and new sister's soft ass collided violently with my strong hip.

Before last night I'd had shades of doubt, of fear, of worry, but they were gone now. When I'd been on the phone with my wife I'd realized that I hadn't felt the slightest hint of guilt. It wasn't that my love for her was gone, or that I'd come to hate her. She was just lesser now, a relationship in my life that shined dimmer than the ones sharing that shower with me. This was my rightful place. I hadn't realized what I had been missing for forty years of my life. She'd never understand it, but that was alright. Becca and Cam did... and maybe Mark did too.

"Daddy I... I can't... AH!" I hadn't realized how close Cam was till she screamed out, clamping down on me, her entire body stiffening as I felt that grasp of her hot, slick cunt straining to try and milk a release I wasn't quite ready for. Her breath and body fluttered both, back arching. I could feel her knees weaken a bit, and I slid back, letting her worry about her own balance as she pulled from me with a slick and easy glide as she sank into the wall.

I turned back towards Becca now and reached down to her arm, gripping it aggressively and pulling her up to her feet. She struggled wobblingly, having to toss her head to try and get wet hair from her face and catch her breath, only to gasp as I lifted her straight from her feet entirely. It had been ages since I'd full carried her, but she was still relatively light and with a lean I braced my own back against the shower wall as I lifted her up and dropped her once more to be speared on my cock.

She tossed her weight into me, letting both of us anchor against the tile behind us. The position was precarious, but I was too lost in my hunger to hesitate now. Across her shoulder I saw Mark again, now more feverishly pounding at his lap as he bent a bit in hunch against the door frame. I didn't worry any more of him knowing his place at that sight, he might have been the only person in the world who could understand what the girls and I now shared. It was something he was a part of, in his own way. But as witness, not participant.

I looked to Becca, her current position bringing her closer on eye level with me than before, and I saw the desperation on her face. There was love there, just like she'd looked to me with so many times in her life. But there was understanding on her own face now too mixed in that struggling pant that failed to fill her lungs each time I let her hips drop against mine, feeling her ass tense and flex under the shelf my hands made for it. How could I have been so blind to not see what my own daughter had needed? Not a father, or a dad, but a Daddy. Like everything else it was so clear to me now.

"I love you, my little slut princess." I grunted softly, once more sharing in that brief intimacy with her.

"I love you Daddy..." She struggled to answer back, her chin finding my shoulder as she held against me with all the strength she could muster.

Camila had managed to drop to a seat on the shower floor, close to the tap she wasn't under the flow of water, just catching the ricochet that launched off Becca and I beside her. I looked down and saw her spent, satisfied smile up to me as her full breasts heaved with her slowly recovering air. I had known about her crush on me before, how couldn't I have? She was a pretty forward girl, but I'd lied to myself when I'd thought the night before was going to be just a wild fling, something I had to get out of my system. I loved her just like I loved Becca, as a daughter and a slut.