CuckolDaddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you... I love you both so... fucking... Fuck!" My eyes closed as I dropped Becca's light frame down onto my lap one last time while I felt that last hard buck push her over the edge with me. Her already snug pussy was now a strangling grasp, a choking grip that pulled out a violent launch of my seed deep into her. Our hips shuddered, jerking together as I painted her insides with my love of her as every muscle in my body tensed.

Camila proved to be a real trooper as she pushed herself up and helped us get unentangled, with my back half bent into the wall and water slick floor underneath us I wasn't sure I'd have been able to get Becca back to her feet without falling over on my own. We all worked on getting our air back as we got to a stand, sharing conspiratorial smiles between us.

"Guess it's the art museum." Camila rolled her eyes even as she grinned, and Becca gave her a playful, light swat on the ass as she turned, earning a laughing protest back from her.

Cam was gathering the soap for us to actually get to the business of cleaning up while Becca rested against my side in a more gentle hug than before. Recovering herself as she suddenly looked towards the door. "Hey where's Mark?" I followed to look with her and saw he was not in the doorway, but there was a small streak of some of his stain left on the floor tile right near where he'd been.

"Ah sorry I... didn't want to interrupt!" Mark's voice came from the room on the other side, he'd gathered his suitcase and gave a light shake of it as he offered the three of us a sheepish smile. "I realized I can use the other rooms shower and ah... meet you guys downstairs." He might have looked more shy than I could ever remember, but I didn't see any of the flush of wounded pride from before in the smile he offered us.

Cam eased her hips back into me as she handed the soap over, purposefully nestling my cock against the cleft of her soft cheeks. She poked her own tongue out just lightly past her lip, brows lifting in a light wag for me.

"We'll message you when we're on the way down." I said, slipping my arm around her stomach to pull her back against me. Mark just smiled to her as Cam waggled her fingers and offered a polite smile back to him, before he turned the corner and we all heard the door open and close behind him. "What time does the art museum close?" I asked back to Becca.

"Like... in five hours I think?" She answered back as her eyes rolled up, likely trying to both remember the posted schedule and keep track of how long we'd been at things that morning.

My hand slid to Cam's now sudsy breast, rolling it in my strong grip as my thumb brushed over her nipple, my other digging in once more to Becca's ass cheek as I pulled it in a just slightly teasing spread.

"Well, we'll see if we have the time."