Cuckolded and Caged Pt. 02

Story Info
New participants are added.
1.7k words
4.35
14.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay sprawled in the middle of the room. Hair strewn over the carpet, my hands slightly numb from being tied up. My penis pulsated against its plastic prison. The plastic chastity cage that Will had locked on my dick served only to heighten the arousal I felt.

There was something unbelievably stimulating about being denied the ability to even get erect by my girlfriend's lover. I loved wearing a chastity cage but what I loved even more was that Will had put it on me.

This was a couple of days after they had tied me up on the sofa. This time was not so different apart from the fact that they had just made out. Somehow, seeing my girlfriend kiss him was even hotter than watching the two of them have sex. Perhaps because kissing is such an intimate, loving gesture.

So there I was on the floor, my limbs slightly sore from the position I'd been in.

My hair, which was tied in a ponytail, was messy and disheveled. I got up slowly, groaning. Untying my hair, I tied it back again neatly. The two of them had left me in the room after untying me and had gone into the kitchen to get something, water presumably.

They returned almost immediately; arms entwined around each other's. Jennifer's butt length dirty blonde hair was tied in a low bun, she was wearing a simple white top and tight-fitting jeans that accentuated her incredible ass. An ass which was currently being squeezed by Will. Jennifer giggled at his pawing and almost instinctively reached into him for a kiss. His mouth opened and their tongues danced for a bit.

When they finally broke apart, I could see the bulge in his jeans. She rubbed it over his jeans. He moaned softly, hands still groping her ass.

Meanwhile, my locked away penis was trying desperately to grow and, in the process, causing me a great deal of discomfort.

Jennifer noticed me, staring and grinned. She slapped Will's ass and with a final squeeze, stopped her fondling of his penis.

"Let's go baby, we'll get late if we don't leave now."

We were going to a club, a popular place frequented by young, open-minded people. Not a swinger's club but as close as you could get to one without it descending into orgies and explicit debauchery.

We'd been there multiple times before, sometimes just Jennifer and I, most times though, we'd been accompanied by her lover. On these occasions, I was the third wheel, the excited, frustrated cuckold who got to watch his girlfriend make out, dance and have a generally good time with her dominant, obnoxious boyfriend. Technically, I was her boyfriend but when she was with Will, I became her cuckold.

There was loud music playing in the club as always and a gaggle of giggling girls crowded around the entrance hanging around what seemed to be a public announcement but was actually just another arrogant frequenter of said institution.

"The secret, ladies, is the pussy eating", he declared loudly. "If he eats pussy, that's a keeper."

"Do you eat pussy Robbie?", called out one of the sniggering girls.

"That, baby, is something that is kept secret.", he said, with a smirk and a flourish.

Now that we'd entered, I could get a better look at him. He was our age, maybe a year older with long, straight, black hair that reached down to his shoulder blades. Currently, it was tied back in a ponytail. He wore a gaudy shirt and equally raucous, torn jeans. He wore an air of contempt and egoism that I recognized very well.

"Robbie! Hey man, it's great to see you here!"

I rolled my eyes. Of course, Will was friends with him.

Robbie, apparently, moved away from the crowd and came toward us.

"Hey dude, great to see you here." He flashed a smile that was in equal parts sly and inviting at Jennifer. "And who is this absolute knock-out who is accompanying you?"

Will turned around, briefly smiling at me, wickedly. "This is my friend.", he squeezed her ass as he said it. She stifled a squeal, grinning equally wickedly, "And this,", he said, gesturing to me, "is her boyfriend."

I felt heat rush up to my cheeks and my penis grew uncomfortably, in my cage.

Robbie smiled. Salaciously. "Boyfriend, huh? You sure there isn't another more appropriate term for him?"

The humiliation was causing my penis to become increasingly constricted now, trying desperately to grow larger. But I loved it. I loved standing in front of a brash, arrogant stranger who could clearly see that my girlfriend cuckolded me and have him make snide, humiliating comments about me. It turned me on.

Weird, huh?

But that's the way cuckold relationships work. Plus, I trusted Jennifer to not do something she would be uncomfortable with and she'd always respected my feelings regarding our relationship. We both realized this was a game and we stuck to it.

Our conversation was interrupted by a blaze of dark curls and jewelry that headed our way.

"Baby! Who are our new friends?"

She was gorgeous, had dark hair that fell down to her ass and she was decked out in a necklace and bracelets that shone altogether, too brightly.

She sort of breezed towards us, smiling widely. Pinching Robbie's ass, she leaned into him and planted a kiss on his lips.

Robbie then proceeded to introduce us exactly as Will had. If I hadn't been wearing a cage, at that point, I'd have been oozing precum.

Her name was Lana. She was Robbie's girlfriend. They'd been into swinging for a while and it wasn't uncommon for them to include a third participant in their bedroom from time to time.

They chattered excitedly while I stood there, frustrated, horny and in delicious denial.

Lana and Jennifer got along really well, as was apparent by the fact that Lana called Jennifer's ass the most jaw-droppingly smoldering ass she'd ever seen and then proceeded to pat it appreciatively.

We got a table, the five of us. Or rather, the four of them and I was sent to get drinks every twenty minutes or so. Every time I left the table, Will took the opportunity to pat my ass. He did it so that everyone else could see it and I burned with humiliation as I walked to the counter each time.

Jennifer obviously loved the situation and dynamic. She cuddled up to Will, frequently kissing him or pinching his butt. Lana, sat on her side, ever so often softly squeezing Jen's ass or complimenting her dress or something like that.

After about an hour of this delightful torture, Robbie sat up a little straighter and cleared his throat as if to go somewhere. Lana looked at him and raised an eye brow suggestively, even though I knew entirely that she knew what was going to happen.

"We'd really like to get to know you guys better. So what say we go to our apartment upstairs? It's a little more private.", he smiled widely.

Even though it was addressed to all three of us, the question was really meant for Jennifer and Will.

She giggled and got up, pulling Will along with her.

"Thought you'd never ask."

She smacked Will's ass and declared, "Lana and I are going to go first and then you guys can follow. Give us a bit, I need to freshen up."

Glancing at me, she smiled a little.

I gulped. Even though she hadn't said a word to me, I knew all her actions were for my viewing pleasure. And pleasure is what I was feeling. One my feelings anyway.

Lana stood up, gleefully clapping her hands, she said, "Ooh I'm liking where this is going."

She groped Jennifer's ass, squeezing it firmly, ignoring her squeal.

"Let's you and I go take this fantastic booty somewhere baby."

Jennifer snickered, clearly excited and amused. Reaching around, she grabbed a handful of Lana's ass. "Yes.", she said huskily. "Let's."

She threw a last glance and a smile towards me and the three of us watched their fantastic bottoms walk away, their hands on each other's butts.

Robbie coughed a little. "So, you been a cuckold for long?"

My face grew red again.

"I, uh, I guess so."

He grinned, like he had known that. "Good. Stand up and turn around."

I was used to being condescended to but still, his blunt order excited me, reminding me of my position. I stood up, turning around slowly. Everything seemed a little more intense suddenly, like it had been concentrated somehow. I could still see Will to the side, sipping his drink smugly.

Our table was in a corner, in a sort of a separate space which was just as well because that meant nobody else could see us.

I stood there, facing the wall, taut with anticipation and the incessant hum of sexual excitement that coursed through me.

Walking up behind me, Robbie softly pulled my ponytail.

"How long have you been growing out your hair?"

"Ten years or so."

He whistled softly. "That's a while huh? Overcompensating for something?"

My penis jolted, causing me another bout of discomfort. But I was way too aroused to even register the mild pain.

I felt him gather up the length of my ponytail.

"Will told me that he picks out styles for you. Sort of like a hair dom."

"Y...yes. He does."

"Do you like it?"

I faltered a little and immediately felt a sharp swat on my ass.

"Answer me cuck."

"Yes I like it."

"So you'll let me tie your hair however I want it?"

"Yes, I will."

I could feel him grinning.

He gathered the middle of my ponytail together and I felt him tying up the length with another hairband.

Standing back, he said, "Turn around now cuck."

His hair was open now; he'd presumably used his hair band to tie mine.

Reaching around he brought my now, double ponytail forward. The ends of it stroked the very tip of chastity cage over my jeans.

As if satisfied at his handiwork, Robbie smiled. Pushing his hair back he gestured to Will. "Let's not keep our gorgeous girls waiting too long huh?"

Nodding, Will downed his drink and got up, the quiet dominance emanating off of him.

Reaching around, Robbie patted my ass patronizingly. "Why don't you pay up here and join us in a couple of minutes cucky?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak lest I moan in arousal if I opened my mouth.

My penis throbbed hungrily against its plastic prison as I watched the two bulls walk off. It was going to be an interesting night,