Cuckolded, Bitchified, and Pegged

Story Info
A home intruder has his way with Arthur's wife...and Arthur.
6.2k words
4.08
58.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move a muscle," said the intruder.

Shocked, Arthur stared at the large man who had walked in the kitchen door. The man's ski mask hid most of his face, and he held a long Bowie knife in his hand.

Arthur's wife Lisa let out a terrified squeak. "Don't hurt us!" she cried.

The man chuckled as he pointed the knife straight at her. "I won't, pretty lady. Not if you obey."

"I'll do anything you want!" Lisa wrung her hands together under her large, round breasts. "Please, take anything, just go!"

Arthur could see the intruder smile darkly through the opening in his ski mask. The man took a roll of duct tape from the kitchen counter and tossed it to Lisa, who caught it automatically. "Tie up your husband," he ordered.

"What?" Lisa gaped at him.

Arthur felt cold sweat under his arms. "Honey, don't listen to him," he said. "Just run." He knew as he said that he was being idiotic. There was nowhere to run. The intruder was blocking the only door out of the kitchen.

"Tie him up," the man repeated. "He can sit in that chair --" The man pointed. "--and you can tape his wrists to the back of the chair. Then tape his legs to the chair legs."

"Okay," said Lisa, tears in her eyes.

"Lisa! No!" Arthur exclaimed, backing away from her. "You can't just --"

"I can kill you both," said the man with a flick of the knife, "or you can sit in that chair and let your pretty little wife tie you up."

Meekly, Arthur sat down. He felt pinned in place by the man's eyes. Lisa came over and pulled both his arms gently behind his back. He wanted to struggle, but he felt limp. He heard the ripping of the duct tape and in a few moments his wrists were bound tightly to the chair back.

Arthur felt tears come to his eyes. "Look," he said as his wife began wrapping the tape around one of his legs. "You can take whatever you want. My wallet -- anything. Just don't hurt me. I mean us."

The man laughed, shaking his head. "A little more tape," he instructed Lisa, strolling around the kitchen and inspecting her work. "Make sure he can't move a muscle."

"Yes, sir," she whispered.

"Good girl." As Lisa knelt to tape up Arthur's other leg, the man gave her a little smack on her protruding ass, making her yelp. "Don't stop," he ordered. "Get him taped up nice and tight."

She nodded frantically as she wrapped the tape around Arthur's leg again and again. Arthur tried to move his arms and felt his heart sink. He couldn't budge. The intruder had him completely at his mercy.

Lisa got up from the floor on shaky legs. "Please, sir --" she began.

"That's a good girl," the man said smiling, still brandishing the knife. "Calling me 'sir.' I think I'm going to get those tits out now." Before Lisa could move, he reached out, grabbed her, and slashed with his knife. The front of her dress and bra fell open. The dress fell to the floor, exposing lacy pink panties, and both her sizable breasts flopped out.

Lisa screamed and covered her chest with her arms. "What are you doing?" she cried. Behind the cover of her arms, her breasts bulged as big as melons. The two halves of her white lacy bra dangled on either side.

"I'm taking what I want," said the man. "Let's get those panties off next."

"No!" Lisa jerked away, still covering her chest, but the man had already hooked his fingers under the waistband of her panties. With another slash of his knife, they fell to the floor in shreds. "Oh," Lisa cried, and quickly moved her hands to cover her neatly shaved crotch.

Lisa's breasts, now bared, were squeezed together between her arms, their aureolas huge and pink. The man in the ski mask reached out and gave one of them a squeeze.

Lisa shrank back and began to cry. "Please, don't hurt me!" She held her plush thighs together tightly.

"I'm not going to hurt you," said the man. "We're going to have some fun." Knife still in hand, he unzipped his fly and pulled out a huge, erect, purplish-red cock. Arthur gaped at him from his chair. He had never seen a penis so long or so thick. It must have been over ten inches, with a head as large as Arthur's fist.

"No -- no!" Lisa cried, raising her hands and backing away. "Please, I've never had sex with anyone but my husband! I've never had anything so big inside me! Oh please, no!"

"You'll take it and you'll like it." The man grabbed Lisa's wrist and, in a single swift powerful motion, threw her across the room at the kitchen table. She fell backwards onto the table with a little scream, breasts bouncing.

The man stuck the knife into a sheath on his belt. Then he strode forward, spread her thighs, and guided his cock between them.

"No, no, no!" Lisa screamed, but it was too late. Without hesitation or preparation, the man thrust all the way inside her.

Arthur gaped as he watched the giant, veiny cock vanishing into Lisa's helpless pussy, just a few feet from his face. He had front row seats to his wife's brutal rape! Despite his horror, he felt his own smaller penis twitch in his pants.

"No!" Lisa sobbed, collapsing back onto the table as the man grabbed her by the hips and fucked deep inside her again and again. "Please... no... I... Oh!" Her eyes flew open and she gasped as the man continued to fuck her. "Oh, oh, that feels -- OH!"

To Arthur's astonishment, his wife's long gorgeous legs, which had been kicking weakly, wrapped around the intruder's hips.

"Oh please," Lisa panted, and her own hips jerked as the man drove relentlessly into her. "Oh please, don't stop! I -- I -- Oh -- OHHHHH!" She moaned loudly, throwing her head back and clutching at the kitchen table. Her breasts heaved up and down.

Arthur's mouth dropped open as he watched. It was impossible not to see what was happening. She was having an orgasm. A bigger, hotter, louder orgasm than anything Arthur had ever managed to give her. What was worse, Arthur had an undeniable hard-on just from watching.

Lisa's moans tapered off into blissful sighs. Her long blond hair spread across the kitchen table. "Oh, oh, sir, that was... that was..." She opened her eyes and struggled to raise her head as the stranger went right on fucking her. "That was incredible." She bit her lip shyly. "I've never felt anything like that with my husband."

"Mmmmm, lady, that's some good pussy," said the man, pulling out of her. He was still erect and Arthur couldn't help staring at the proud curve of his cock, dripping with pussy juice. "All right, now I'm gonna try your ass." He grabbed Lisa's waist and whirled her around.

"What?" Lisa cried. "What are you -- Oh no!"

The man in the ski mask had her bent over the table now, and he was rutting into the cleft between her pert round buttocks. "Hold still, lady."

"No! Please, I've never -- It's too big, it won't fit! Please, no! No!"

"Here I come!" the man crowed.

Lisa screamed as the monster cock plunged into her virgin ass. Arthur couldn't believe what he was seeing. His small but rock-hard erection tented his trousers and he was grateful the other two were too preoccupied to notice it.

"Aw, yes, that's some good ass," the man said as Lisa continued to scream and writhe face down on the table. "You're so tight, lady, this is incredible."

"Stop! Please! I -- Oh, oh, that feels -- OH!"

The man slapped the side of her ass and adjusted his angle to thrust even deeper. All the way to the hilt. "Yeah, that's the good stuff." Arthur watched the veiny shaft pull out and drive back in again and again and again.

"Ohhh," Lisa cried, "please, please... don't stop... I... OHHH!"

Again, as the intruder fucked her against the edge of the table, she screamed in apparent pleasure. Her legs scrabbled against the floor until they found purchase, and she bent herself forward to invite the man's cock in.

Again, Lisa went nearly limp against the table, her crimson lips parting in a sigh. "Oh, sir, that was... that was..."

"I'm gonna come," the man interrupted, still thrusting in a jerky rhythm. "Where do you want it?"

"Oh..." Lisa opened her eyes, which were dark with desire. "I... I..."

"I think I'll come on your face," he decided, and pulled out. He grabbed her by the shoulder and tugged until her face was lined up with his huge cock. She gaped at it in wonder.

"Oh, sir --"

Lisa was cut off by the spatter of cum all over her red mouth, her nose, her cheeks. She closed her eyes against the spray. Arthur watched in amazement as the man's jizz kept coming and coming, more than Arthur had ever seen at one time, dripping down her chin and onto her big round breasts.

"That's right, lady, you make a good cumrag," the man told her. "Lick it up for me, that's a good girl."

To Arthur's shock, Lisa eagerly licked up the cum on her mouth and swallowed, throat bobbing. She used her hands to wipe the cum off her face and breasts, and licked that up too. It seemed like she didn't care that the cock it had come out of had just been inside her ass. She had always refused to swallow Arthur's cum on the rare occasions she gave him a blow job, but now she was gobbling the stuff down.

"Good girl," the man in the ski mask said again, obviously pleased. "You're gonna be a nice loyal slut for me, aren't you?"

"Oh, sir, if you make me feel like that, I'll do whatever you want," Lisa cooed, shrugging off the shreds of lace that had once been her bra. Arthur couldn't believe it. His prim, proper wife had been transformed into a cock-worshipping bimbo!

"Okay, some ground rules. You and your little husband here can call me sir, Master, or Daddy," the man told her, nonchalantly tucking his flaccid but still huge cock back into his pants and zipping up. "You do what I say. You wear what I want you to wear. You make yourself available to me any time, any place. Got it?"

"Yes, sir!" Lisa's eyes were bright. She got up unsteadily from where she was draped on the table and knelt at the man's feet. As the man looked down on her, she grasped his hands and kissed first one, then the other.

"Good girl," he murmured once more. "Now, what are we going to do with that cuckold husband of yours?"

Lisa and the strange man turned to look at Arthur, and he felt himself flush all the way down his neck. He hoped desperately that they didn't notice his small erection or the damp spot of precum that was growing at his crotch.

The man in the ski mask let out a loud laugh. "Well, lookit what we have here." He pulled the knife out of its sheath again. Arthur froze in fear. The man pushed Lisa aside and squatted next to Arthur's chair. He grabbed Arthur's waistband and, with a few deft movements of the knife, cut his trousers and briefs open.

Arthur gulped as he felt his straining penis pop out into the cool air.

"Your little husband's got himself excited," the man said to Lisa. She giggled.

"I never realized how pathetic his little pecker was," Lisa said, staring at it. Arthur felt another drop of precum trickle down his small shaft and realized Lisa's pitying gaze, humiliating as it was, was turning him on even more. "Look how small it is compared to yours, Master! I almost didn't notice when it was inside me. You know, I never really knew what an orgasm was. I've been faking it for years."

The man patted Lisa on the ass. "You'll never have to fake it again, slut girl. But I think your husband needs some relief. Shall we give him a hand?"

Lisa made a face. "Do we have to, sir?"

"How about you put those nice tits to work," the man suggested. "I don't want my new bitch-boy to go unsatisfied."

Lisa groaned in annoyance, but she knelt in front of Arthur, close enough that he could smell the sweet scent of her shampoo, and took her big breasts in her hands. Arthur's heart pounded as she bent forward and rubbed them on either side of his hard cock.

"Enjoy those tits on your little dick, bitch-boy," the man said, watching. The rubbing intensified and Arthur gasped. "You'll never get your hands on them again."

Arthur's orgasm took him by surprise. The supple breasts on his penis, the bored look on his wife's face, the hard eyes of the man in the ski mask -- somehow it all combined to make him come hard, spilling his seed into his wife's cleavage.

"Oh, gross," Lisa complained. "Do I have to eat this, too, sir?"

The man laughed again. "Here, I'll take care of it." He reached down and scooped up Arthur's spend in one hand and then, in a swift motion, wiped it on Arthur's mouth. Arthur tasted the bitterness and salt of his own cum and swallowed automatically. "That's a good boy," the man told him. "Lick it up and swallow it down. Every drop, now."

Arthur glared at him, suddenly furious. This was his house. His wife. His kitchen, where his wife was supposed to be preparing dinner for him right now. How dare this stranger barge in and tell him to eat his own cum?

The man drew the knife slowly from its sheath. Arthur's eyes darted to the blade. It gleamed. Arthur swallowed again, then hurriedly licked up the bits of cum from his lips -- there wasn't much -- and gulped it all down.

The man slid the knife back into the sheath and smiled. "Good boy," he said softly. "Get used to obeying, my little bitch-boy. We're going to have a good time, you and me and your pretty wife."

Then, to Arthur's surprise, he pulled off his ski mask to reveal a handsome, if cruel, face. "Not much point in hiding my identity now." He laughed. "You're not in any position to hurt me, are you, bitch."

Lisa rose to her feet, buck naked, and stretched. Her ruined dress and undergarments lay strewn across the floor and table. "Mmm, what can I do for you now, Master?"

"What were you doing when I came in?" Master asked.

"Making dinner."

"Well, I'm hungry, slut, so get moving."

Lisa's breasts bounced as she hurried to please her new master with a meal.

***

An hour later, Lisa was dressed in a transparent lace bra and underwear set to please Master (he had said, "Put on the sluttiest thing you own"), and she had just finished roasting him a chicken and cooking a big pot of pasta.

Arthur's stomach growled. Master and Lisa, standing at the stove, both glanced at him and laughed.

"Don't worry, bitch, you'll get our leftovers," said Master.

"Are we just going to leave him tied to the chair, sir?"

"Hmmm..." Master looked Arthur over, a bored glance. "How about we let him watch us eat."

To Arthur's astonishment, Master lifted him one-handed by the back of the chair and carried him easily to the dining room. The man had incredible strength.

"May I eat at the table with you, sir?" Lisa asked shyly.

"You may -- this time."

Master and Lisa tucked into the chicken and pasta with gusto. Arthur's stomach growled some more, but they ignored him. He couldn't stop staring at his wife's breasts, their pink aureolas visible through the sheer lace, and at the strange, handsome, brutish man who had just cuckolded him.

When they were done eating, Master strolled over to where Arthur sat helpless, duct-taped to his own kitchen chair. Arthur wished he could at least close his legs to hide his shrunken, spent penis.

"My new slut and I, we need a good maidservant," he said. To Lisa he added: "Get your apron from the kitchen."

Master unsheathed his knife again and Arthur's heart jumped into his throat as it approached his groin. But Master merely cut away what was left of Arthur's pants, starting at the top and slitting the legs all the way down to the ground. He made short work of Arthur's briefs, shirt, and undershirt as well. Soon Arthur was naked as the day he was born, except for the duct tape.

To his surprise, Master casually cut through the duct tape next, freeing first his legs, then his wrists. Arthur gasped in relief as his arms and legs started to unstiffen. He rubbed his wrists, baffled by his newfound freedom.

"You've been a good bitch, so you get to be our new maid," Master told him. "Don't abuse the privilege, or it will be bad for you."

Lisa, still in her gorgeous bra and panties, was waiting with the apron in her hands. She was also holding a big feather duster, which made Master laugh.

Master took the apron and threw it in Arthur's face. "Go on, bitch."

Arthur caught it automatically, then balked and dropped it on the floor. "I'm not your b-bitch!" he stammered.

Master smiled a slow, lazy smile. He touched the knife at his side.

"Arthur," Lisa whined. She folded her arms, a gesture that emphasized her cleavage even more. "You always do this. Shut up and put on the apron for Daddy. He's being nice."

"His name's not Arthur anymore, it's bitch," Master corrected her, reaching out absentmindedly to tweak her nipple.

Lisa yelped. "Yes, sir!" To Arthur she said, "Bitch, if you don't put on the apron, Daddy's going to punish you."

Arthur trembled. His knees felt weak. "All right, all right," he muttered as he snatched up the apron and looped it around his neck.

"That's better," said Master. "Slut-girl, tie up the back, he obviously doesn't know how."

Arthur's face burned with humiliation as Lisa tied the apron strings behind his back.

Master handed him the feather duster. "All right, bitch. You've been promoted. Your name is Miss Maid now. Let's see you clean up." He gestured at the dirty dishes on the table.

Arthur moved towards the table in a daze. His butt was cold, sticking out the back of the apron, and looking at the leftover food made his stomach growl again. He was scared to put the feather duster down, so he held it awkwardly as he carried the dirty plates, silverware, and wine glasses back into the kitchen.

His nerveless fingers dropped a glass, and it shattered.

"Ooooh," said his wife knowingly. "Miss Maid is in trouble."

Arthur stood frozen, afraid to look up at Master.

"All right, Miss Maid," said Master. He gave Arthur a swat on the bare butt, making him flinch although it didn't hurt. "You know what to do. Clean it up."

For the next half hour or more, while Master held Lisa from behind and ran his hands lazily over her full breasts, Arthur cleaned. He swept up the broken glass. He scrubbed all the dishes. He wasn't allowed to touch the leftover chicken and pasta on the table. At Master's direction, he dusted on top of the fridge, then the cabinets in the living room.

By the time Arthur was finished with that, Lisa was moaning as Master rubbed the front of her sheer lace panties, and Arthur's dick was betraying him again, getting stiff and excited. He hoped desperately his erection was too small to show through the cloth of the apron. He hunched over submissively to try to hide it.

"Is Miss Maid done cleaning, do you think, Daddy?" Lisa stretched dreamily in Master's arms and regarded Arthur through lidded eyes.

"Well, what do you think, Miss Maid?" Master asked him. "You ready to be my little bitch again? Your pretty wife's up for another round. Looks like you are too." He looked at the front of Arthur's apron.

Arthur flushed, realizing how obvious his erection must be after all. "I don't want to... I..." He trailed off.

"Take the apron off him," Master told Lisa, and she promptly tugged the strings loose and pulled it off over his head. Arthur was naked again, and for the second time tonight he was humiliatingly turned on. His shoulders sagged and he tried to cover his pitiful erection with his hands.

"Hands behind your back, bitch," Master said instantly, and Arthur obeyed.

Lisa laughed suddenly. "Oh, Master, when you call him 'bitch' it makes me think of a little doggie. Can you imagine him as a little dog wagging his tail?" She laughed again.

Master grinned widely. "That's not a bad idea. Get on all fours."

Moving slowly, as though in a dream, Arthur knelt and got on all fours in the middle of his living room.

"Keep an eye on him," Master told Lisa, and he left the room. He came back moments later carrying a duffel bag. He must have brought it with him when he broke in. Master unzipped the bag and rummaged around. When he found what he was looking for he smiled and stood up.

12