Cuckolded, Bitchified, and Pegged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur was learning to fear that smile.

"Know what this is, puppy?" Master bent and held an object in front of Arthur's face. It appeared to be a pair of steel bars held together by clamps on either end, with arches in the middle that together formed a hole. Arthur shook his head. "This is a humbler. You'll see why it's called that in a minute."

Master moved to Arthur's side, and Arthur felt Master's knee press against his back. His arms buckled under him and he managed to catch himself on his elbows, leaving his bare ass sticking up in the air. "Be a good dog and hold still," said Master. Then he grabbed Arthur's balls.

Arthur's eyes, which had been shut in humiliation, flew open. He gasped as Master tugged his balls back and pulled them between the two bars, which were cold against his ass cheeks and scrotum. He gasped again as the bars clamped together. It hurt only a little. The bars fitted snugly around him.

Master stood up. Arthur pushed himself off the floor and let out a cry of pain, falling back again. His balls were caught as though in a vise, and if he tried to extend his legs at the hips the bars stretched them painfully away from his body. He was forced to stick his ass out and arch his back. His eyes watered as he looked up at his tormentors.

Lisa burst out laughing. "Why, he looks just like a bitch in heat!"

Master chuckled too. He was pulling something else from the duffel bag, something that looked like a belt or --

Oh. Arthur's face burned hotter than ever as he felt Master snap the collar around his neck. Master stood again and handed the leash to Lisa, who took it and began tugging Arthur around the room.

"Here, little bitch," she singsonged. Arthur choked as she pulled the leash tight, but he couldn't move very fast on all fours. Every time he inched forward on his knees, he felt the humbler tug threateningly on his balls. He crept forward and got a little relief, only to have Lisa tug the leash again.

Then she stopped short. "Oh!" she said, as though she had just thought of something delightful. "Oh, I know what we should do."

She snatched up the feather duster from where he'd left it and knelt beside him. Arthur felt something prod between his ass cheeks and he instinctively bucked away, only to scream in pain from the humbler. Panting, he bent to stick his ass out as far as it would go, trying to stop the pain.

"Naughty puppy," said Lisa, and carefully pushed the handle of the feather duster into his ass. "There. Now you have a little tail!"

Master gave a slow clap of appreciation.

"Wag your little tail, bitch," Lisa ordered Arthur. His eyes darted up to Master and he cringed, wondering if Master was going to make him do this too.

"Your slut of a wife wants you to wag your tail," said Master. "I think you'd better do it, don't you?"

Slowly, Arthur shifted his hips, trying to keep the humbler from hurting his balls again. He felt the feather duster wag to one side, then the other.

"You can do better than that," said Lisa, and she gave him a light kick in the ribs. It didn't hurt, but it shocked him.

Arthur stuck his ass in the air and waggled it as hard as he could. The feather duster wiggled, sending a strange exciting feeling through his asshole. Then Arthur barked. He yapped like a dog. Tears were burning in his eyes. How had he come to this? He yapped again. He stared up at Master and Lisa as the tears began to fall.

"Oh, did you hear that, Master?" Lisa sounded elated. "I think we've tamed your little bitch!"

Master patted her on the breast. "Good job, slut."

Lisa leaned into his touch. "Maybe we could keep him like this for a while?"

Master went into the dining room and returned with the dishes of leftover chicken and pasta, now long cold. He put them on the floor in front of Arthur.

Arthur gazed up at them. Master kneaded one of Lisa's buttocks with one hand and watched Arthur impassively. Finally, Arthur dropped his eyes. He was starving. He inched himself forward and bent to tear at the remaining chicken with his teeth. He knew he wouldn't be allowed to use his hands.

While Master and Lisa whispered sweet nothings to each other and made out, Arthur ate ravenously. His whole face was coated with pasta sauce and chicken grease by the time he was through.

He wondered if he could ask Master to wipe his face -- but no, he was a dog. Dogs didn't talk. Arthur let out a doggish whine, looking up at Master.

"I think you've learned how to go on all fours," Master announced. "Since you're progressing so fast, I'm going to take the humbler off you now."

Arthur felt tears well up in his eyes in gratitude for Master's generosity. He let out a soft woof. Master bent and undid the clamps on the bars that held Arthur's balls captive, making Arthur moan out loud in relief.

"Good boy." Master unclipped the leash too, but left the collar on.

***

That night Arthur slept on the rug in the master bedroom. It was Master's bedroom, now. Master had leashed him to the bedpost and hogtied him with a length of rope, so he had no chance of escaping.

Master and Lisa made love on the bed -- Arthur's marriage bed -- twice that night, and Arthur whimpered quietly at the sound of Lisa's moans of pleasure. It made him hard again, but he couldn't jerk off with his hands bound to his ankles, so he just lay there longing for relief.

After listening to their lovemaking, Arthur was so exhausted he slept until late morning. When he woke his first thought was, Where am I? His second thought was that he was late for work, except -- no, it was Saturday and he wasn't a businessman anymore, he was Master's bitch. Arthur let out a whine in the back of his throat.

"Rise and shine, bitch-boy," came Master's voice. Arthur felt a pair of big, powerful hands untying him and unclipping the leash from his collar. "Time for you to get nice and clean so we can have some fun."

Arthur was allowed to stand up and rub his sore wrists. He stood, head bent submissively, and let Master tug and prod him into the bathroom.

"Shit, piss, shower," Master ordered in a bored tone. "Everything you need to do. When you come out, you're gonna be on all fours again. Got it?"

Arthur nodded frantically, uncertain whether he was allowed to talk, and hurried to obey. He was hungry, but afraid to ask for food.

As he washed his hair, it occurred to him that he could take his collar off while he was in the bathroom. Master would never know. The thought panicked him. What if he forgot to put it back on? What if he were punished? He scrubbed himself as clean as he could, knowing it was important to Master for some reason. Then he opened the bathroom door, fell to his knees, and crept out.

Emerging, Arthur looked up and gaped at his master and his slut wife. She was naked except for some kind of pink straps around her thighs and waist, and Master was cupping her breasts from behind as she did something with her crotch.

Arthur blinked. Lisa was stroking a pink, sparkly object that protruded from her crotch. A strap-on, he realized. Her legs were slightly spread and he noticed, through a daze, that the straps were designed to leave her pussy naked under the protruding dildo. The lips of her pussy gleamed with slick.

"Get over here and assume the position, dog," said Master. When Arthur stared up at him in fright, he clarified, "Crawl over on all fours and show your wife your skinny little ass."

Slowly, Arthur crawled forward, then turned and presented his ass to his wife. His heart pounded.

"Ooh, I've never done this before," said Lisa. "Help me, Daddy?"

"You can do it, slut," Master told her. "You're all lubed up now. Just stick it in."

Arthur heard his wife getting on the floor behind him and scooting up close. He felt something cool and slick rub against his anus and held his breath. It popped inside and easily slipped deeper as his wife pressed herself up against his ass. She grabbed his hips.

"Oooh," she said. "It feels so funny having my dick inside you, Arthur. I mean bitch. I've had your little dick inside me so many times. This one is smaller than Big Daddy's, but still a little bigger than yours."

She began to thrust and Arthur gasped, bracing himself on his hands. The dildo hurt a little, stretching his opening, but little bursts of pleasure ran through him every time it plunged in.

Lisa laughed as she sped up and shifted her angle to go a little deeper. "Is it nice knowing your wife has a bigger dick than you?" she cooed. "Do you like getting ass-fucked? I bet you do. I found out yesterday how nice it feels."

"Mmm, baby, you look good when you're fucking your little husband's ass," Master said. Arthur could hear the smile in his voice. "I think I'll fuck your cunt at the same time."

"Oh, Master, yes!" she cried.

Arthur felt a much larger pair of hands seize his hips. Lisa paused in her movements, presumably to let Master penetrate her. Then a much harder thrust came, almost knocking Arthur onto his face, and he struggled to brace himself up again.

It was like being a rodeo horse, Arthur thought wildly as his dick hardened and he swallowed back a moan. Master and Lisa were both clutching him by the hips, Master plunging his huge cock deep inside Lisa's pussy, Lisa being shoved into Arthur like she was just an extension of Master's cock.

The sensation in his ass was brutal but good, so good. Arthur couldn't help crying out now, wordless cries of pleasure with an edge of pain.

"Bark, dog!" Master commanded.

So he did. He barked and panted and felt his orgasm coming without ever once having had his penis touched. It hit him hard. He spilled streams of cum all over the carpet, more cum than seemed possible. Then he collapsed. Lisa and Master kept holding him and fucking into him for several minutes more while Arthur lay drooling on the floor like a ragdoll, boneless, helpless.

Lisa's cries and moans almost drowned out the low "Mmmmm" of pleasure from Master as he came inside her. They settled on top of Arthur, crushing him.

After a minute Arthur felt the bodies on top of him shift. The dildo pulled slowly out of his ass with a pop.

"He sure made a mess," Lisa commented, sitting on the floor and stretching. "I didn't know he could make so much cum. He never left that much inside of me when we did it."

"He could never have satisfied you like a real man," said Master, standing up. "I've seen bitches like this before, he's a born cuckold. You know, I have an idea. Let's make him clean us up."

Master helped Lisa to her feet and addressed Arthur. "Miss Maid, I've got a treat for you. Remember your wife's pussy? You can have a little taste, just to get her clean."

"He's never eaten me out, actually," Lisa said with some scorn. "Maybe he always thought he was too good for that."

Master snorted. "Waste of a perfectly good bitch mouth. Get going," he said to Arthur, and Arthur crawled up to his wife, sat up, ducked his head under the strap-on dildo she still wore, and started licking her cunt.

He felt numb with the realization that another man's dick had been here just a minute ago and that he was eagerly swallowing the cum like an animal. He couldn't help himself. It was the closest he could get to Lisa's juicy pussy, smelling and tasting her arousal. His dick twitched as though it was ready for a second round.

"Good job," said Master, and Arthur shivered, feeling humiliatingly grateful for the praise. "Now the dildo."

Arthur pulled away and stared at the dildo that hung above his wife's cunt. It dawned on him what Master meant.

"That's right, the dildo that was in your ass a moment ago. Suck it clean."

Slowly, Arthur opened his mouth wide and took in the sparkly silicone cock. He tasted himself, the rich filthy taste of his own ass, and gagged, but persevered. He sucked and sucked until the taste was practically gone.

"Remember," said Master with a hint of amusement, "no teeth. All right, that's enough." Arthur took his mouth off the dildo with relief, but Master wasn't done. "Now me."

Arthur didn't immediately understand.

"I said get over here, bitch, and clean me up. I'm not gonna say it again."

Arthur dropped to all fours and crawled over to Master, a sinking feeling in his stomach. He was about to suck another man's cock for the first time in his life. Sitting up made him dizzy and he stared for a second at the massive flaccid penis that hung before him. It was smeared with drying semen and pussy juice.

He took a deep breath and gave the tip a tentative lick. Hell, he thought, how could it be this big when it wasn't even hard? He took the heavy cockhead in and already found his mouth uncomfortably full. Careful not to touch it with his teeth, he licked softly. Then he pulled back and licked broad stripes up the veiny shaft.

"Not bad for a beginner, bitch." Master grabbed his hair. "Now you're going to take it down your throat. The whole thing."

Arthur gulped in trepidation but hurried to comply. He took the huge limp cock into his mouth, first the head, then deeper, centimeter by centimeter. But it wasn't even halfway in before he felt it touch the back of his throat and gagged. Oh no, he thought, how was he going to do this?

Master sighed. "Do I have to do everything myself?" Arthur cowered. Master gripped Arthur's hair a little more tightly and, with his other hand, squeezed his jaws open.

Arthur felt the thick member press into the back of his throat, triggering another spasm of gagging, and then, incredibly, deeper. Slowly, steadily deeper. Arthur kept gagging and Master kept forcing himself into his throat.

It felt like it took hours, but it must have been only seconds before Arthur's lips were pressed up to the base of the giant, still-soft cock, his nose buried in pubic hair.

"There," said Master, still squeezing his jaw painfully. "That wasn't so bad, was it."

In a swift motion, Master pulled him off his cock and threw him by the hair to the floor. Arthur lay there dazed, throat sore, jaw aching.

"Well?" Master asked expectantly.

Arthur struggled to get up on all fours, realizing what he had to do.

He went back to the wet patch on the carpet and started to lick. Lisa laughed.

"Look at that bitch go!"

"He'll have it cleaned up in no time." Master sounded pleased now and Arthur shivered in pleasure. "Good dog," Master added and leaned down to pat his head. Again Arthur shivered.

He had a feeling he was going to be Master's bitch for a long, long time....

12