Cuckolded by a Sleepwalker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

A few mornings later, Ben and Ray were eating breakfast together at the breakfast table. After some light conversation, Ben finally began asking Ray the question that had been burning on his mind.

"Hey, Ray- I forgot to ask you something. A while back, when I came home late, you were on the couch and talking but... it seemed like you were asleep. It seemed like you might have been almost sleepwalking or something. You didn't react to me at all."

Ray looked mortified. "Oh, jeez, Ben- I'm sorry. I wasn't doing anything... weird, was I?"

"No," said Ben with a perfect poker face. "You weren't doing anything weird."

Ray looked slightly relieved, breathing out. "Oh, good."

"I was just wondering- did you know you did that? Do you have a history of sleepwalking or anything?"

Ray avoided Ben's eyes. "Um. Yeah. Well, I used to. Back in college. I didn't think I- I didn't think I did that any more."

Ben smiled. "Look, it's fine, man. I'm just curious, that's all."

"O-okay, good, I'm glad. It shouldn't happen too often, really. Do you remember when it was? Was it on one of your date nights?"

"Well, I'll have to-" Ben blinked, the realization hitting him. "Wait, why do you ask that? What does that have to do with your sleepwalking?"

Ray immediately turned red, looking even more terrified than before. "Oh, jeez..."

"What's going on Ray?"

Ray looked around the room, avoiding Ben's eyes again.

"Come on, man. It's fine. I'm just curious. Might we do something to set you off on date night?"

Ray sighed. "No, I mean. It's not your fault or anything, it's just. Um. Back in college, it would happen when- oh god, I've never told anyone this."

"It's cool, man,' smiled Ben. "Don't worry. No judgments here."

Ray nodded. "Some of the girls in my hall. When they'd get ready to go out- they'd wear all these really gorgeous outfits, you know... show off their... assets... very well. I'd see them and get all, um... bothered, you know. And then those were the nights I'd... sleepwalk. People said I was kind of aggressive. I don't know."

Ben blinked at him. "So if you get... worked up? You know, too horny..."

Ray nodded again. "Y-yeah, that's it. It's just Scarlett- she's so beautiful all the time, but she really- oh gosh, I hope you don't mind me saying this."

"Don't worry, Ray. We're friends. I appreciate that you find my girl attractive."

Ray looked slightly relieved. "It's just on your date nights, she really puts it into... um... overdrive. I wondered if that set me off."

Ben shrugged. "I can't remember what night it was, to be honest," he said, lying through his teeth. "But that's good to know."

Ray sighed. "I used to lock my door- back in college, I mean. To keep myself, um. Contained. I can start-"

"No, Ray. Don't worry about it man, seriously." Ben smiled at him. "As I said. I was just curious."

***

After Ben mentioned this conversation to Scarlett, she declared their next date night would be that night.

They were getting ready together in their bedroom. Scarlett had picked out an insanely sexy dress- perhaps the tightest and lowest cut she owned. All black and strapless, it left little to the imagination.

"It feels mean to tease him," said Ben, buttoning his shirt.

"I bet he doesn't complain," said Scarlett, mischievously. She had the dress on but it wasn't zipped up.

She opened the door to their room, leaving it open. She knocked on Ray's door- their bedrooms were side by side, so Ben could hear it easily.

"Yeah?" came Ray's shy voice.

"Ray, honey?" replied Scarlett's sweet voice. "Can you help me with something?"

"Um, sure, w-" Ben heard the sound of Ray's door opening. "What's ahh-"

Ben heard Ray simply stop talking in shock.

"Sorry, Ray, Ben's a little busy with a project at work and I'm stuck here. Can you help me? Just zip this up?"

Ben could hear the sound of footsteps as Scarlett turned around.

"Y-y-you want me to-" came Ray's shocked voice.

"Just zip this up, please. I know you can see my bra and panties and everything, but we're friends, so it's fine!" Ben heard some silence as he could guess Ray was fumbling with the zipper. "See? It's a little tough. I think you've got to grab a little bit of the fabric right below where the zipper starts. Just put your hand there to hold it steady and it should slide up no problem."

"M-my hand..."

"Right... below... where the zipper starts," she said, really being seductive now. "Please," she added sweetly.

Ben heard the sound of a zipper slowly being zipped up, and knew Ray had a hand right on Scarlett's ass. It stopped suddenly. "Oops, I think it's getting caught on the tag to my bra." She giggled sweetly. "I won't blame you if you sneak a peek at my cup size. Though maybe you're one of those guys who likes little boobs..."

"No!" said Ray, a bit too eagerly. "No, um, I think you- I mean- I like them bigger, I mean."

Scarlett giggled. "I'll keep that in mind," she said. With a final zip, she was dressed. "Perfect!" she said with sweet innocence. "I owe you one, Ray."

With that she rounded the corner, appearing in front of Ben again, smiling.

"Jesus," said Ben quietly.

Her eyes sparkled. "Based on that? My guess is we'll see the other Ray tonight."

***

They had their date night, but both of them could tell the other was obsessively thinking about returning home. They had their dinner, made the usual small talk, but their focus was sapped. Both of them were in a constant state of arousal at the idea of what could happen that night.

Finally they made it home. They opened the door to their apartment, turned the corner, and...

Nothing. The room was empty.

They looked at each other. "Maybe he's still awake?" whispered Ben. He checked his watch- it was pretty late, and Ray usually didn't stay up to long.

Scarlett bit her lip and studied his closed door. She walked over to it, knocking on it gently.

"Ray? Ray, hun, are you awake? It's this... zipper again. It's stuck. I need your help to... take it off."

The sounds of footsteps suddenly filled the apartment. They both realized how odd it sounded. Ray almost never made any sound when he walked- despite his size, he usually walked very gently. Now, however, they could hear the thud of every step.

Slowly the door opened. In front of Scarlett stood Ray, who loomed even taller than usual, as he was finally standing up straight for once.

His eyes were somehow simultaneously locked to Scarlett's yet were very glazed and unfocused. Ray did not seem to notice Ben across the room.

"You want to take it off?" he said. His voice, deeper than it usually was, felt more confident and direct, though his words had a slight slur to them. He was clearly sleep talking- Ben was surprised he could understand Scarlett.

Scarlett shrunk a little before him- for the first time, really realizing how big he was. "Yeah, it's stuck again."

"Turn around," he ordered.

Scarlett did so. Ray reached both hands out and began to explore her body, gently sliding his massive hands along her curves.

Ben's cock, already hard, twitched.

"Ray, um, the zipper?" said Scarlett breathlessly.

Ray did not seem to hear or understand this. He was mumbling as his hands explored, poked and prodded her body. "Fucking body is insane. Insane. Fat ass. Tight little stomach. Wide hips. Long legs. Fuck. Fucking insane." They reached forward and cupped her tits. "And these fucking tits. Insane. Insane fucking body."

"Um, Ray, the Z-"

Suddenly, almost angrily, Ray grabbed the back of the dress. With very little effort, he pulled it in either direction- the zipper broke and the teeth slowly split down until the dress was open. She heard the fabric rip below the zipper, revealing more of her ass.

"Oh shit," said Scarlett, voice mixed with arousal and surprise. The dress might be ruined but in that moment she did not care.

Ben's breathing got heavier.

"I got your dress open," said Ray, his words still slurring a bit. "Now take it off."

Scarlett looked over at Ben, checking in with him. Ben, too aroused by this, didn't react. Scarlett took this as an approval.

She let the dress drop to the floor, leaving only her bra and panties.

Ray cupped one of her big tits again. "Fuck yes. God, I want to fuck these. I want to fuck you until you scream."

Scarlett melted a bit at that.

"Fuck, you make me horny." He reached down and pulled off the sweatpants he slept in. Out sprang his huge cock, pointing directly at her. He reached down and began to jerk it off.

Scarlett swallowed. She felt her legs wobble a bit at the sight.

"Sit over here," he said. He grabbed her- firmly, but still not roughly, and guided her over to the coffee table, sitting her down on it. He sat on the couch across from her, his massive cock pointing at her. He jerked off in front of her.

Ben sat down in the chair across from them, pulling out his own cock and jerking it.

"You are so fucking hot, you know that? And that fat ass of yours and those big tits. They were made for a big cock like mine. They were made to get wrecked by a cock like this. You like my big cock?"

"I do," she replied to him.

"You ever had a cock this big?" Ray sounded almost drunk as he spoke.

"Never."

"What about your boyfriend?"

She turned back, looking at Ben's cock, contained in his fist. "No."

"I'll fucking treat you right. I'll fucking have you screaming. I want to wake you every day by stuffing my big cock in your face. I'd be fucking you over every piece of furniture in this room." Scarlett, unable to control herself, stuffed her hand down her panties and began to pleasure herself. "I'd fill you with so much cum every day you'd feel empty without it. I'd fuck those big tits and cover your face every night. You'd be wearing those slutty dresses for me every night and I'd rip them off every day. I want to fuck you like the slut you are, like the slut I know you like to get treated as..."

Ray's balls were tightening again and he groaned. "Here it comes, slut." He scooted forward on the couch. "Here it fucking comes, just for you, just for fucking you, here it is...!"

His balls tightened and this time Ray had an even bigger orgasm than the one they originally saw. Rope after rope covered Scarlett this time, who became absolutely plastered in cum. Rubbing her clit with newfound fever, she had a quick orgasm herself as she was drenched in cum.

Ben couldn't believe it. It was like the world's greatest porn, made just for him.

Finally the orgasm subsided- Scarlett's face, tits, bra, thighs and even some parts of the coffee table were covered in cum.

Ray got up, his cock still hard and pointing at Scarlett. He grunted, turned and went back into his bedroom. They heard him fall onto his bed.

Slowly Scarlett turned towards Ben. Ben was squeezing his own cock to keep himself from cumming. Scarlett took a handful of the cum that was trapped between her big tits, holding it out. She looked into Ben's eyes for confirmation that this was okay.

Ben's heart practically stopped. Her hand, completely sticky with cum, was inches away from his cock. She stopped just before it, giving Ben one last chance to stop her, but when he did not, she gripped his cock, covering it with Ray's cum.

"Holy shit, Scarlett- Holy shit, I'm going to fucking-"

She jerked fast, Ray's cum acting as far more lube than Ben could ever need. He came immediately, filling her hand with even more cum- though, comparatively, it didn't add much, they both noted.

They breathed heavily, studying each other.

***

Both of them were in the common room when Ray appeared the next morning.

This time, all three of them felt awkward.

"M-morning," said Ray, shuffling towards the kitchen, steps quiet again.

"Good morning," said Scarlett. "Hey, um- Ray?"

He stopped, turned and looked at her. "Yeah?"

"Do you, um. Do you have a girlfriend?"

Ray blinked at her before grinning sheepishly, as if the idea was absurd. "Um, haha. No."

"Not even someone long distance? Nobody, you know... you play games online with or anything?"

He blushed. "No, er... nobody. Why?"

"I was just curious."

Ray's eyes darted between Ben and Scarlett before he continued onto the kitchen.

Ben raised an eyebrow at her. "You were wondering if Ray had anyone...?" Some part of him was a little jealous at the implication of her asking if Ray was single.

"I mean we're already in... murky territory ethically here. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't unknowingly cheating on someone."

"Murky territory?"

"I mean, is he really giving consent?"

Ben looked at her if she was crazy. "Consent?" He whispered loudly. "He was practically in charge last night. Besides, you didn't even touch him. What would he need to consent to? Jerking off all over you?"

Scarlett looked at Ben. "You're saying that's as far as we're going to take it?"

They studied each other. Ben didn't have an answer.

Ray shuffled back into the room, and the three of them studied each other for a minute, before Ray awkwardly made his way back into his room.

Ben glanced at Scarlett- she was biting her lip, studying Ray's closed door.

***

One evening a few nights later, Ray was playing video games in the common room. Playing games on the console they shared was one of the few reasons he was ever outside his room.

Scarlett and Ben had been in their room together in their PJs- Ben in just his PJ pants, and Scarlett in PJ pants and an old t-shirt. Once Scarlett had heard Ray move into the common room, she told Ben to stay in their room and listen.

Ben felt his heart race as Scarlett gave him a quick kiss and squeezed his cock through the PJ pants. She walked over to the door, turning off the lights and leaving for the common room. She left the door just barely cracked.

"Hey!" Ben heard Scarlett say to Ray.

"Oh- Hey, Scarlett, um- sorry, did you want to watch something?"

"No, Ben just fell asleep and I wasn't tired yet." Ben heard her plop down on the couch next to Ray. "So I thought I'd see what you were playing. Is it okay if I watch?"

"Um, sure, yeah."

There were a few moments of awkward silence, filled only by the sounds of whatever game Ray played.

"So what game is this?" Scarlett asked.

"Final, um- Final fantasy seven."

"Oh, I think I've heard of that. Who's that character? She looks... familiar."

"Err, yeah. That's Tifa, Tifa Lockhart."

"Where have I seen her before...?"

"I have an, um... poster. On my wall."

Scarlett giggled. "Oh, that's what it is! Well, I see why. She's cute."

Ray nervously laughed, clearly loving the fact that Scarlett found the character cute.

"Love the outfit. Especially that skirt. I think I have a skirt like that I used to wear." Scarlett sighed, dramatically. "Though I doubt it fits me well anymore, given how big my ass has gotten."

A moan escaped Ray's lips before he caught it.

"Something wrong?" asked Scarlett.

She was playing up the innocent routine, but Ben knew she was doing her best to torture Ray. From that moan, it was working.

"N-nothing," said Ray, though his voice was strained.

"Speaking of outfits," said Scarlett, her voice soft and seductive, yet totally innocent. "I was wondering Ray- do you care if I wear bras around the apartment?"

Silence.

At this point, Ben had moved all the way to the door of their room. Through the tiny crack Scarlett left him, he could see the back of their heads, both looking at the tv as Ray played. Ben's cock was at full mast, practically drooling with cum as Scarlett teased Ray. He reached into his PJ pants and squeezed his cock as he listened to them both talk.

"...w-w-what?" asked Ray, face flush, totally caught off guard by the question.

"Well, it's just... I think everybody deserves to be comfortable in their own home, you know? And after a day of wearing one of my bras, believe me- the first thing I want to do when I get home is get out of them. But I know how some guys are. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." She spoke slowly, her voice as sweet as honey. "What do you think, Ray? Do you... mind... if I stopped wearing bras around the apartment?"

Ben could see the gameplay on the TV had completely stopped as Ray was unable to focus on it.

"Y-you want to-"

"I want you to tell me if you want me to stop wearing bras around the apartment, Ray."

Ben could hear Ray swallow, hard. Ben's cock was drooling into his PJ pants.

"Y- um, you can do whatever you want, Scarlett."

"I just want to make sure you're comfortable, so. I want you to tell me to." There was another pause. "I want you to tell me what you want. Do you want me to stop wearing bras?"

There was another pause. "Yes," said Ray finally, "I want you to." From Ray's tone it sounded like he couldn't believe his luck.

"Thank you, Ray. You're such a sweetheart."

There was a sound. Ray gasped. "You mean... now?" he said, his voice high pitched.

Scarlett laughed sweetly. "Of course!" Ben could see he reach under her shirt, behind her back, undoing the clasp. "Why would I wait?"

Ben watched as she pulled off the Bra under her t-shirt. Ray did not take his eyes off of her. Finally she threw the bra- a blue one- and placed it on the coffee table in front of them. "Ahh," she said, "much better."

There was silence as Ben was confident Ray didn't know what to do in this situation.

"Oh, jeez, Ray," said Scarlett in mock surprise. "You spilled something on your sweatpants!" There was a smacking sound as Scarlett licked a finger. "Here, let me get it."

Holy shit. Ben's cock twitched. She wouldn't. She wasn't really about to-? He reached down and jerked his cock, still in the sweatpants.

"N-n-n, Scarlett, it's um-" started Ray.

"It's no problem, Ray! We all make little mistakes sometimes. Let me get it so you can focus on your game."

Ben heard the sound of a hand rubbing against fabric and the sound of Ray gasping. Ben had to squeeze his own cock to keep from cumming. Scarlett was obviously cleaning a precum stain off Ray's pants- and therefore probably massaging the tip of his cock.

"Boy, this is a stubborn stain," she said innocently. Ben heard another smacking sound as she wet her finger again. "Mm," she moaned on her finger softly. "Oh wow, Ray, it's somehow gotten even worse, hold on."

"Scarlett- It's... that's-" Ray sounded fairly conflicted by this. He seemed to finally make up his mind. "It's okay, I'll get it!"

"You sure?" said Scarlett, her voice still seductive. "You want me to stop?"

Ray opened his mouth but no words came out.

"Well, okay, Ray. But if you ever make a mess again, let me know. I'm happy to clean up."

She stood up, turning back towards their room. Her eyes, mischievous, caught Ben's in the door crack. "Well I better get back to bed. But- oh, Ray? Can you do me a favor?"

"Uhuh?" said Ray weakly. Ben saw Ray was hardly able to keep his eyes off her chest, where her nipples now were visible in the t shirt.

"That's actually an old bra. Can you toss it for me?"

Ray studied the bra and its huge cups on the table in front of him. "Um."

"Thanks, Ray."

Ben moved away from the door as Scarlett moved towards it. She quietly opened it and stepped him, careful not to reveal Ben to Ray.

Ben immediately wanted to jump on her, but Scarlett just put a finger to her lips, quieting Ben. They both turned back towards the crack, studying Ray.

Ray took a few seconds of studying the bra before he made up his mind, grabbing it and... bringing it back to his room.

The sound of uncontrolled grunting and moaning came through the wall.

"Holy fucking shit," whispered Ben.

Scarlett pushed Ben onto their bed, before quietly pulling off her PJ pants and mounting his face. She was soaked, and Ben eagerly began to eat her out. Ben also jerked his own cock, still in his PJ pants.