Cuckolded by a Sleepwalker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am!"

"Whose slut?"

Her hands explored his big body, finding his ass and pulling him in even tighter as he fucked her. "Yours, Ray. Fucking yours."

"Fuck yes you are. You want me to fuck you every day?"

"Yess, Ray, please, fuck me!"

Ray leaned in to kiss her- a wet, sloppy kiss. Their lips hardly touched- their tongues were dancing outside of their mouths in the most perverse kind of kiss.

Ray only broke the kiss once, to rip off her top, revealing her massive tits. As he drove his cock inside her, they shook up and down in a wonderfully erotic sight. Her skirt was now up around her waist, covering nothing.

It was too perverse, too beautiful- the sight of his girlfriend kissing his roommate in such a dirty way, moaning into his mouth as his massive cock pumped in and out of her. Ben, unable to control himself, came in his pants. He bit his tongue to keep from calling out.

Raty fucked her like this for a while- Ben could hear Scarlett's next orgasm building in her voice.

"You going to cum again?" asked Ray.

"I... I'm getting there, Ray, I'm getting close to cumming... again..."

"Well, we don't want you to cum in missionary, do we? That's how good girls cum, isn't it?"

Scarlett swallowed. "Um..."

"And you're a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ray..."

"Well, then, we better fucking fix that." He slowly pushed her off the bed, though he wrapped his big hands around her hips. He pushed her until her upper body slid onto the floor. He stood next to the bed, still holding onto her hips, still fucking her- her hips were still at his waist level. But her head was on the ground, and gravity pulled her big tits so they were pressed into her face, smothering herself.

In this potion, he began to fuck her like a pile driver, driving his big cock down.

Her tits bounced up and down, shaking down into her own face. She moaned, loving this position, loving feeling dominated.

"That's better, isn't it, slut?"

"Yesss."

"You like the feeling of your own big tits pressed against your chin?"

"I do, Ray. Does it make me look good?"

"You look so fucking good. Suck on your tits for me."

Scarlett reached up and grabbed a tit, moving her own nipple into her mouth. She was surprised and how much she liked this act.

"Fuck yes," said Ray, groaning.

Ben watched as Ray fucked his girlfriend in a position he would never have even thought to ask Scarlett to try. His little cock stayed hard at the sight.

Ray brought one hand around, a thumb playing with her clit. Scarlett could only moan with her own nipple in her mouth. He increased his pace even more, driving the massive shaft up and down.

Ben watched as Scarlett's eyes began to roll back, and she sucked on one tit and squeezed the other into her own face. He could tell another orgasm was on the way.

"Keep sucking those big tits for me," said Ray through gritted teeth. "Oh fuck, you look like such a fucking slut. You look so good for me, you look so good with those big tits in your mouth. With your head on the fucking floor."

"Mmm.... mmmmmm! MMM!" she moaned. Finally the sensations were too much for her. She moaned and moaned into her own tits until finally the next orgasm erupted. Ben watched as her hips shook intensely. If Ray had an average dick, Ben was sure he would have popped out of her. But that wasn't a problem for Ray.

Ray was not the type to let her recover. "What other positions should sluts try?"

Scarlett looked half out of it. "Fuck me against the wall," she begged, almost slurring her words. Then, in a sudden moment of clarity, she corrected herself. "No- fuck me against the closet door."

Oh fuck, thought Ben, his cock twitching.

Ray pulled out of Scarlett, picking her up and then pushing her against the closet door. He lifted up Scarlett without too much effort, and positioned her on his cock. Ben was surprised at how strong Ray was, but he was much bigger than Scarlett.

As Ray pressed her body against the closet, the small crack that Ben had to see the action was suddenly filled. Scarlett's ass pressed against it, the flesh of one of her big ass cheeks squeezing through the crack.

Ray began to pump in and out of her as he held her against the closet door. The sliding door made a loud slamming noise as Ray fucked Scarlett's weight against it.

Ben couldn't help it. With Scarlett's body blocking him from view, he finally felt safe to reach down and stuff a hand down his pants. He was soaked from his previous orgasm. He didn't dare jerk off at full speed, but he gently caressed himself, intoxicated at the sights and the sounds that surrounded him. He even allowed himself to moan quietly, the sound totally covered by Scarlett's screams and the sound of the closet door.

Some intrusive thought entered Ben's head, and he simply could not resist. He leaned in silently, pressing his nose against the flesh of Scarlett's ass, smelling the wet sex in the air.

Scarlett moaned with even more joy, knowing that her boyfriend must be loving this as much as she was. Well, almost as much.

Ray was beginning to grunt even more. Ben could tell Ray was finally approaching his own orgasm. It was amazing to Ben the nerdy Ray could even last this wrong with his beautiful girlfriend, when even after years of dating her, Ben couldn't last more than a few minutes.

"Here it comes," Ray said, driving into her with new vigor. "I'm going to fucking cum. Here it comes. Where do you want it?"

Ben kept jerking, fearing and excited for the answer.

"Cum on... come on... come on my..." Ben could hear the hesitation in Scarlett's voice. She seemed to make a decision. "Oh, fuck it, Ray, cum in me! Fucking fill me up!"

Ray grunted even louder, loving this answer. He slammed his big cock into her.

"Get ready to get bred, slut. Get ready for my fucking seed. I'm going to fill you with more cum than you've ever had in your life. Fucking... fucking... fuck!"

With a last deep drive, Ray's balls began to bounce, filling Scarlett with his cum. At that moment, Ben too lost control, cumming again silently in his pants.

Ray and Scarlett breathed deeply for a few seconds. Ray still held her against the closet wall. Finally, he stepped back, still holding her around his waist. They were kissing deeply, sloppily, again.

Ben watched as the massive cock, gleaming with both their juices, slipped out of her. With it, a stream of cum dropped out of her, hitting the floor with a loud splat.

Finally they broke their kiss.

"You're insane," Scarlett said to Ray, breathlessly. "I didn't know sex could be like that."

Ray smirked. "It's only going to get better from here."

"You better go back to your room. Ben will be back any minute."

"So?" asked Ray, palming one of her big asses in his hand. "Fuck Ben. Let's go another round."

Ben felt his cock twitch at the betrayal, somehow still hard even after his orgasms.

"Ray!"

Ray groaned. "Fine. I'll play nice. But... you owe me one." He put her down. They shared one last kiss, before Ray left the room. Ben heard his footsteps leading to his room, and shutting the door.

Finally he came out of the closet. When he did, Scarlett was already laying back on the bed, exhausted and happy.

Ben jumped on her immediately, kissing her deeply. She kissed back, but with less enthusiasm than she showed Ray, Ben noted.

"That was so fucking hot," whispered Ben.

"Mm, I know," said Scarlett, almost sleepily.

Ben stuck his little cock inside her. She felt soaked, filled with her own juices and, of course, Ray's cum. The sensation made Ben groan with pleasure.

Scarlett, on the other hand, just gave Ben a polite smile as he began to fuck her with his cock.

"Oh shit, Scarlett. Oh fuck. I'm going to fucking cum..."

She rubbed his back, looking at him with just a little pity, as Ben came inside her so quickly, adding just a dash of cum to Ray's massive load.

He rolled off her, and they both breathed heavily, staring at the ceiling.

Scarlett turned to Ben, a strange glint in her eye. "I think... I think he should join us."

"Join us?"

She smiled at him. "For a date night."

Ben swallowed.