Cuckolded by a Sleepwalker Ch. 02

Story Info
Sleepwalking roommate steals girlfriend away.
9.7k words
4.58
26k
103

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night, Scarlett knocked on Ray's door.

He opened it, and smiled seeing her. His face dropped when he saw Ben standing behind her.

"What's... what up?" he asked, looking at them both carefully.

"Well, I wanted to see if you wanted to take us open on our offer!"

"Offer?"

"To join our date night!" She gestured at her black dress, which was low cut and tight fitting. Definitely skimpier than what she used to wear for just Ben.

"You... really want me to join...?"

Scarlett giggled. "Well, we decided to just stay in tonight and watch a movie, since it started raining. So no big deal if you join! Or, um... do you think you could show us how to use your VR headset?"

Ray raised his eyebrows.

"I hear they're really cool." She bit her lip. "I know it means one of us won't be able to hear or see anything while wearing it, but, I still think it would be fun. Don't you? We could take turns."

Ray's mouth opened for a second before he understood where Scarlett was going with this. He smiled at her. "Sure, I'd be happy to show you." He looked at Ben with a smirk. "Ben, you've got to try it."

Bastard, thought Ben, his little cock tenting in his jeans. Luckily nobody would notice- the one benefit to his size. "Thanks, man."

Ray walked them over to the media center, pulling out the white headset. He put them on briefly, getting things set up.

Ben and Scarlett shared a look, both smiling nervously with anticipation.

"Okay, who'd like to start?"

"I will!" said Scarlett eagerly. Ray looked slightly disappointed in this answer, but handed them over. "So what do I do?"

"It's a music game. Blocks will fly by- you just need to hit them to the rhythm."

"Oh, cool!"

Ray and Ben both sat on opposite ends of the couch, watching Scarlett. She faced their TV, away from them.

"Be sure to put those headphones in- the volume controls are under the headset. We'll be able to see what you see on the TV."

She put in the earbuds and started the game. "Awesome. This is so futuristic!" She had to yell to hear herself over the music.

It was immediately clear why she wanted to be the first one to do it- in this skimpy outfit, every movement she made would cause her big ass and tits to shake erotically. Both Ray and Ben enjoyed this show. Ben was already as hard as he could be, but out of his peripheral vision he could see a massive tent start to form in Ray's sweatpants.

Scarlett continued this for a while, teasing them in her erotic outfit. Ben had no idea if she was doing well or not, but honestly couldn't care less.

The song ended, and her hands dropped in defeat. "Aw, man! That's tough. But fun!"

"Why don't you give it a try, Ben?" asked Ray, his voice deeper than usual.

Ben stood up. "All right, I will. Bet I beat your score."

Scarlett took off the headset, sticking her tongue out. "No chance!"

Ben placed the VR headset on, revealing the digital music game.

"Be sure to put those headphones on," said Ray, with a hint of malice in his voice.

Ben did, but reached up to the headset, turning the volume down, not up.

"You looked like a fucking slut dancing like that," said Ray in a whisper.

"Can he hear us?" she whispered.

"No way. I picked the loudest game I could find." Ben heard the sound of fabric moving around, followed by a gasp from Scarlett. "Look what you did to me, making me watch that ass shake."

"Ray, don't! He's right there!" Ben knew this protest was a lie- this is exactly what she wanted to happen. What they both hoped would happen.

"So tell me to put it away. Tell me this isn't exactly what you wanted to happen when you asked to see my headset. I'll do it."

There was silence. Ben pretended to be looking around in the virtual game, exploring the menus. In reality, though, all he could do was focus on their voices.

"Okay, fine," Ray said with a sigh. "I guess you don't want it."

"No!" said Scarlett, overly eager. "No, leave it... leave it out."

"Jesus, you are a slut," said Ray, half in genuine shock. "You actually want to suck my dick while your boyfriend is right there? Does that turn you on, cheating on him right behind his back? Sucking on my big dick while he's oblivious, right there?"

Scarlett didn't answer, but Ben heard the sound of one of her hands rubbing his shaft.

"Come on. This idiot hasn't even figured out how to start the song- we have plenty of time. Put it in your mouth." The sound of erotic slurping filled the room. "Oh, shit, that's good..."

Finally Ben started the song, doing his best to actually swing at the blocks flying by. This was hard without the music, and even harder given he wasn't focusing on it at all.

"This idiot. If I was dating a girl as hot as you, I'd never keep my eyes off her."

Scarlett couldn't respond- just the sounds of her choking on his massive cock.

"Sorry, Scarlett," Ray said. "We're on a time limit here, so I'm going to have to help you out..."

Scarlett whimpered in fear and excitement. The sounds came back even louder as Ray was clearly fucking the shit out of her face, probably pumping her head up and down with his hands.

Ben felt his boxer briefs become soaked with precum.

"You better make me cum," said Ray. "Or else your boyfriend is going to finish the song and see what a slut you are."

He kept fucking her- with how rough he was being, Ben could even hear his big balls jump up and down.

"Two more minutes left on the song. You think you can make me cum? Why don't you take out your tits?" There was a beat. "Fuck yes, look at those bounce."

Ray began to grunt. "I'm close, slut. Really close. I'm going to fill your mouth with cum. You better swallow all of it, or else your boyfriend will know exactly what you're up to. You better not spill a single drop. ...holy shit, are you playing with your clit while I fuck your face?"

Scarlett moaned.

"Holy shit, I think you might actually cum while your mouth is on my dick. Jesus. You want to make me cum?"

She moaned an affirmative on his dick.

"You want to make me cum before your boyfriend turns around and sees?"

She moaned another affirmative.

"Tell me you'll kiss him as soon as he's done. With tongue. After you swallow my cum."

She whimpered- she wasn't sure if that crossed a line. Ben felt his cock twitch in his pants.

"Tell me."

Ben heard a popping sound as finally she got her mouth off his cock. "I'll... I'll do it." Her voice was shaking- Ben was surprised to hear how close she was to cumming. "I'll fucking kiss him. I do anything you say, Ray. Just keep fucking my face like a slut."

The slurping sound continued as Ray really lay into her face. "Fucking here we go. Fucking... here it comes. You better swallow every drop! Here it is!"

Scarlett moaned in her own orgasm. Ben could hear her swallow, and swallow, and swallow, as Ray kept filling her mouth with all the cum from those massive balls. Swallow, and swallow. Ben couldn't believe how many times she had to keep swallowing to keep up with it all.

The timing was perfect- the song just ended. "See?" said Ben, putting on his best poker face. "I told you I'd beat your score!" He lifted off the headset to reveal the flush Scarlett and Ray sitting next to each other on the couch innocently. But there were obvious signs: Scarlett's messed up hair and Ray's short breath.

Scarlett got up slowly from the couch. "Oh, I guess you beat me, babe," she said carefully, walking towards him.

"Told ya," he said to her, quietly.

She moved in closer, her lips parting for an intimate kiss. "I guess," she said, slowly, "I guess you're the big winner tonight." She shoved her tongue into his mouth and down his throat. He could taste the saltiness left over from Ray's cum. He held onto Scarlett, feeling his little cock twitch with pleasure at this humiliation.

"How sweet," said Ray, a darkness to his voice. He stood up. "Well, this was fun, but I'll let you two have your date night."

"You don't want a turn?" asked Ben innocently.

"No, I had my turn," said Ray cryptically. "I mean- I played it earlier."

With that, Ray shuffled off to his room.

Within seconds after Ray shut his door, Ben and Scarlett ran to their own room, making passionate love for all of ten seconds, before Ben came in her.

She smiled at Ben- but couldn't contain the look of disappointment in her eyes.

***

That night, late, a strange sound and movement woke Ben up.

It sounded wet, and the bed gently shook back and forth. He stared at his ceiling in the dark for a few seconds before he realized the source: Scarlett was masturbating next to him.

"Oh, Ray," she whispered breathlessly, so quietly that even next to her Ben had trouble hearing it. Her eyes were squeezed shut, lost in an intense fantasy.

Ben felt himself get hard at her words, but he closed his eyes again. He felt slightly humiliated at this: Scarlett would rather play with herself than wake up Ben for disappointing sex. Still, somehow the humiliation made him even harder.

"Oh God," she whispered, incredibly softly. Ben could hear how wet she was.

She moaned, a sound more of frustration than pleasure, and suddenly the sound stopped. Out of the slit of his eyelid, Ben saw Scarlett chew her lip in thought.

She gently got up off the bed, looking down at Ben for a moment, before she looked at the door and walked out, silently.

Ben was shocked. Surely she was going to the bathroom. Surely she was getting a glass of water. Surely she wasn't... without talking to him about it first... going over to Ray's room, right? So far they'd been pushing the boundaries of their relationship, but they'd always done so... together. In agreement. It was kinky, sure, but it had been for each other.

She couldn't be really... sneaking off to Ray?

Ben's heart stopped as he heard muffled sounds through the wall- the sound of someone talking.

He slid over on the bed so he was next to the wall, pressing his ear against it, doing his best to hear.

And he heard two voices.

"Well, what brings you here?" asked Ray. Ben could hear his cocky smirk.

"I, um. Just wanted to see if you were up," Scarlett replied, a hint of nervousness in her voice. It was amazing how much the power dynamic seemed to shift between them.

"Here I am. Still up. What can I do for you?"

"Um."

"Do you need something?" Ben heard Ray's computer chair squeak as he leaned back. "I'd ask if you needed to get fucked, but surely if that was the case, you'd wake up your boyfriend. Right?"

"Mmm..."

"Instead of sneaking out in the middle of the night. Leaving him alone."

"Well..."

"Unless you needed... something a little more... substantial? Something like... this?" Ben heard Scarlett gasp, and knew that Ray had pulled his cock out. "Why don't you take off those pants?" There was a pause while Ben assumed she did this. "Jesus christ, I can see how wet you are from here. You want it that bad?"

"Please, Ray."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me again. Please."

"Hmm," said Ray, sounding thoughtful. "I don't know. Turn around and show me that fat ass of yours and I'll think about it." There was a pause. "Bend over the bed." Ben could hear Ray jerk his fat cock through the wall. He was amazed at how loud it was. "Fuck yeah, that's hot. Touch yourself. Put a hand between your legs and play with your clit."

Scarlett moaned.

"Arch your back more," he ordered. "Stick that ass out. Let me really see that pussy. Yeah, like that. So fucking hot."

Ben felt his cock throb. Was this really the same Ray that couldn't look Scarlett in the eyes weeks ago?

She moaned, loving that she was pleasing him.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked her.

"Yes, please, Ray."

"You want me to fuck you with my fat cock?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me. Tell me what you're doing in my room."

She moaned but didn't say anything for a moment before she found her voice. "I was... I couldn't sleep. Every time I close my eyes, I saw... I imagined..." Ben could swear he could hear the wet sound of her playing with herself through the wall. "You fucking me, Ray. You fucking me with my head on the floor and my tits in my face."

Ray chuckled, still jerking his cock casually. "You liked that?"

"I loved it," Scarlett said, immediately and truthfully. "I was so fucking horny. I'd close my eyes and see you holding my hips, you thrusting into me, your big cock covered in my... fucking... juices." Ben couldn't believe it- it sounded like she might cum just from retelling the story. "So I started playing with myself in bed. I didn't even really mean to, I just... I couldn't help it. I felt like I was on fire. I was rubbing my clit and sticking my fingers inside, but it wasn't working, it wasn't helping. It wasn't good enough anymore."

"Did you think about waking up Ben?"

She gave a sound that was a mixture of a groan and a moan- pleasure mixed with guilt. She didn't answer.

"Tell me, or I'm not going to fuck you."

The wet sound of her rubbing herself was getting louder. She loved when Ray commanded her like this, and it obviously only made Ray bolder. "I did. For... maybe two seconds."

"And why didn't you?" This cocky fuck, thought Ben, his cock throbbing. He knew why.

"Because I looked at him, and I just... just couldn't do it. The two minutes of sweet sex in missionary, little gentle kisses. Five minutes of him eating me out. Him moaning in agonizing pleasure while I have to pretend... or look bored. I just... it's not what I wanted. It's not what I craved."

"What did you crave?"

"I... holy fuck, Ray," she mumbled, genuinely surprised, "I'm fucking close here..."

"Keep playing with yourself. And tell me what you left your sleeping boyfriend for."

"I... I left him for..." Finally, wicked pleasure beat out her guilt, and she called out. "You! Fucking you and that fat fucking cock and the way you treat me like a fucking slut, Ray, I needed it, I wanted it, I wanted to fucking get fucked, I wanted to get wrecked, I wanted you to stuff me from behind and call me your... fucking... slut ... Ohhhh myyy goood!" She finally came, hard.

"Jesus, look at your legs quake," Ray said, amused at a reaction that Ben had never gotten from Scarlett.

She was breathing deeply, enjoying the sensations of an amazing orgasm. Ray hadn't even touched her yet, and it was clear that this was more pleasurable for her than any time spent with Ben.

The humiliation of it all made Ben's cock twitch.

"Why don't you show me how bad you want it?" said Ray, once her breathing had calmed down.

"...You mean...?"

"Get over here and put it in your mouth. If you suck me good enough, I'll fuck you." Ben heard her footsteps as she walked over to Ray, dropping to her knees.

Then the sounds started. Scarlett, desperate to be fucked, was absolutely dedicating herself to Ray's big cock. The sounds were filthy as she slobbered, choked, licked and spat on his big shaft.

"Mm, that's good," said Ray. "You like how my big cock presses against your cheeks?"

She moaned on him.

"You'll have to get more of my cock down your throat than that. If you want your reward." The sounds got louder as she forced more of it down. "Ahh, fuck, yes. That is amazing. You were built for a big cock. You're such a waste on Ben."

Ben shivered. Scarlett moaned.

"Lick my balls."

The sounds changed to slobbering as she did this.

"Fuck yes. You like the feeling of my cock on your face?"

"It's so fucking heavy."

"It looks good resting across your face. You look so fucking hot. Lick all the way up the shaft. Fuck yes, just like that."

"Am doing good with your big cock, Ray?"

"Yes you are."

"Am I being a good slut?"

"Yes, yes you are."

"Don't good sluts deserve a reward?"

"You want this cock inside you?"

She moaned. "Please, please. Fucking please. I'll do anything."

A filthy, wet sound as he stuffed his cock back in her mouth. "You'll wear the Tifa outfit again?"

She moaned an afirmiative.

"Hell yes. Okay. Bend over my fucking bed."

She purred with delight- Ben heard footsteps as she positioned herself. He could imagine her big ass pointing towards Ray- her pussy in full view, soaked and ready.

"Fuck, you are soaked," said Ray, walking to her.

Ben started jerking his own cock, dangerously close to cumming, enjoying the sweet humiliation that Ray needed to give Scarlett absolutely zero foreplay for this intense pleasure.

"Here it comes, slut."

She moaned- this was a new moan. Not the light, playful moans so far, but a deep moan- one of intense pleasure. "Ohhhoo god, go slow."

"Fuck you are so fucking tight."

Her moans quivered as Ray pushed into her. "Oh god, oh fuck. Oh my god, holy shit, that is so good. You are so fucking big."

Scarlett suddenly screamed out, before her voice became muffled, most likely by her own hand. Ben could hear the pornographic sounds of their bodies slapping together as Ray began to fuck her.

"Careful. You might wake your boyfriend if you scream like that again." The sounds of Ray bouncing against her fat ass didn't miss a beat as he spoke.

"Ohh god, oh holy fucking shit, Ray, don't fucking stop, I am so fucking full. Holy shit."

A loud smack as Ray slapped her ass. "Jesus, look at this thing shake. I could fuck you from behind all day."

"Do it, fucking do it, Ray. Fuck me all day, I want it, I need it."

"What about your boyfriend?"

"Mmm..."

"Tell me!"

"He doesn't give me what I fucking need..."

Ray increased his pace. "Tell me who fucks you better- me or your boyfriend?"

"Oh, mmm- you love it when I'm mean, don't you?"

"I just want to hear the truth."

"It's you, Ray! It's not my boyfriend, it's his big cocked roommate- that's who fucks me best! Holy shit, holy fuck, I'm going to fucking... fucking... cum!"

She screamed again, this time forgetting to muffle herself. If Ben had been asleep, he almost certainly would have woken up. But he wasn't asleep- he was cumming over his own chest.

Ray kept fucking her hard through her orgasm, until finally she came down from the amazing high.

"Take off that shirt and get on your back. I want to see those big tits."

The sounds of Ray's bed creaking as he slammed into her filled the apartment, as well as the sound of their sloppy kissing. Ben was already hard again.

"You like these big tits?"

"You know I do."

"Fuck me harder and watch them bounce." The pace increased. "Fuuck yes Ray, oh my god." The sloppy kissing continued.

They fucked like this for a few more minutes, Ray gently increasing the pace, until Scarlett was close to cumming again. "Fuck, Ray. Fuck. I'm going to fucking cum again. I've never cum so much in my fucking life."

Ben was close again too, jerking his little dick aggressively.

"Fuck. Use my tits like handles, Ray, and wreck me." This was certainly a request she never made of Ben. "Please, please, please ooooh gooodd". The pace reached new heights- the sounds of Ray's headboard slamming against the wall filled the apartment. They no longer cared or even thought about Ben, clearly.

The thought made Ben cum again, adding to the cum already on his stomach.

"Oh god, I'm close, I'm so close, I'm so full, oh my god, oh my god, oh my fucking god, YES!"

She came again- another earth shattering orgasm. Ray, as always, didn't miss a beat, driving her to new heights.

"Ride me," ordered Ray. There was a quick pause in the sounds while they switched positions- now the sounds of Ray's bedsprings filled the apartment. "Shit, you look so fucking fine. Look at your tits bouncing. I bet they don't bounce when you're riding Ben's little cock, do they?"

"Fuck no," she said, almost laughing. "I can hardly get my hips off him."

"It's not like this, is it?" The sound of Ray taking over filled the apartment- big balls slapping against her ass as he grabbed her hips and did the driving.