Cuckolded by a Sleepwalker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, fuck no, this is insane, Ray you are fucking... insane... this is so fucking good... so fucking... good..."

"Here it comes, slut. Here comes my fucking cum! Are you ready?"

"Fill me fucking up Ray oh my god fuck yessssss!"

They both moaned into each other's mouths as Ray filled her up.

Ben could only hear the sounds of heavy breathing and kissing as they came down from their orgasms. The bed squeaked as they lay next to each other.

Ben could no longer hear exactly what they were saying- it sounded like they were whispering tenderly to each other. It was driving Ben wild. Again.

Finally, the sound of footsteps. Ben quickly cleaned up his own cum, turning over in the bed.

She opened their door silently, scrawling into the covers gently. She sighed- half guilty from sneaking off. But also happy and fulfilled.

He pretended to wake up at the noise. "Hey," he said quietly.

"Hey," she said back, quiet and guilty.

"You went to the bathroom?" he asked. He was giving her a chance to come clean- but he wasn't sure what he wanted her to do. Half of himself wanted her to admit it- wanted her to come clean, and tell him it was all just part of the kinky game they were playing. The other half, though- it loved the humiliation. It craved the loss in control. It wanted her to lie.

She studied him in the dark, chewing her lip. Thoughtful. She seemed to make up her mind. "No, I, um... just needed a glass of water. I was thirsty."

Ben forced himself to control an involuntary shiver- the betrayal more arousing than anything so far. His cock was hard yet again. He leaned over and kissed her, tasting her. He pressed his tongue inside her mouth and tasted more- she tasted different.

She broke it off, quickly. "Sorry, hun, it's late and I'm tired. I'm not in the mood."

For him, thought Ben. "You sure? Why don't you let me go down on you for a few minutes and I make you feel good." Ben knew she was freshly fucked. He knew Ray had just pumped her full of his cum. Would she draw the line here? Tell him no?

She looked conflicted again. "You... want to go down on me?"

"Of course, baby."

She looked thoughtful in the dark for a second before making another choice. "Why don't you just finger me."

Ben went back to kissing her, pushing his tongue inside her. Slowly but surely, his hand made its way down, feeling her big tits, moving down her stomach, finding her underwear. His hand slipped inside her panties, exploring with a finger.

Ben's own cock was rock solid at this- shocked she hadn't stopped him. He pushed a finger inside her. Full of Ray's cum and her own juices, the sound was filthy.

"Are you sure you're not in the mood?" asked Ben innocently. "You seem so... wet."

They both listened to the sound of his finger moving in and out for a second. Even in the dark, Ben could tell Scarlett was more flush than usual. Did she like this? Making him play with Ray's cum? Was this turning her on too- the control? Being mean to Ben like this?

"I am pretty wet," she said. There was an edge to her voice he hadn't heard before. "But you know what would help?"

"What?"

"Let me lick that finger and then stick it back in me."

Time stood still as Ben realized what she was asking. He took the finger out of her, and slowly, brought it to her full lips. She eagerly sucked on his fingers as she played with herself, clearly tasting and enjoying Ray's cum.

Ben then took his finger, now coated in her saliva as well, and put it back inside her. "More." She demanded. He repeated the process- finger her a few times, then bringing the finger to her mouth. She sucked on it eagerly, getting his finger deep in her mouth. Every time he did this, her own hands would go to her clit and play with herself furiously.

"You like that...?" asked Ben. If Scarlett so much as tapped his cock right now, he would cum.

She moaned on his fingers. "I like the way it tastes," she said as she licked his finger.

"You like tasting yourself?" asked Ben.

She didn't respond, but put his finger back in her mouth.

They repeated the process again- him fingering her, then bringing it back to her mouth, with her playing with her clit. She seemed like she was closer to cumming when his finger was in her mouth, not her pussy.

She kept sucking, more and more desperately, on his finger, playing with herself harder and harder. Moaning more and more. Louder than she ever had when Ben fucked her.

He dipped two fingers inside her now, then brought it up to her mouth. She slobbered on these, moaning even more.

She took her hands off, flush, close to cumming. "Oh fuck, Ben. This is turning me on so much. Just... stick it in me, please. Just a few strokes." She reached a free hand down, grabbing his shaft and stroking him through his PJ pants.

"Oh fuck..." he said, his cock painfully erect.

She groaned. "Come on, Ben. This got me so horny. I want you inside me, just please, just to finish me off, I wan to..."

"Ohh fuck!" said Ben, pathetically spewing his cum inside his PJ pants.

There was a brief look of complete disappointment and pity on Scarlett's face, before she shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut, deciding to focus on herself. She played with her clit as Ben, still being rocked by an orgasm, put a finger back in her mouth. She really sucked on his fingers now.

"Mmm... mmm.. Mmmmm!" She moaned on his fingers before she had another orgasm. Not quite the epic ones she had next door, but bigger than Ben had ever gotten from her before. Not that he felt he deserved much credit.

"That was so hot, baby," said Ben. "Sorry I couldn't..."

She sighed, relieved with just a hint of annoyance. "It's fine. That felt great anyway. Let's get to sleep."

She turned over. He spooned against her back. The sight of his little cock nestled against her fat ass, completely overwhelmed, made him hard again, poking into her.

But only because it made him imagine what it looked like when Ray's cock was against her.

***

Despite the situation driving him to wild new erotic heights, Ben decided he had to try to get control again. This was no longer just kinky fun that a couple was having- Scarlett was slowly becoming more of Ray's plaything than Ben's girlfriend.

When they woke up, Ben asked if she would go on a date night that night- and just a date night. No Ray, no teasing. Just the two of them.

Scarlett looked a little guilty and quickly said yes. She hadn't confessed to sneaking off in the night, but she clearly was a little conflicted about it.

They went out that night and had a nice dinner, and saw a movie. Scarlett was dressed to the nines. They passed Ray on their way out, but she didn't do anything special to tease him. His eyes, though, were hungry. He barely acknowledged Ben.

It was a fun, romantic and playful evening they both enjoyed.

On the elevator on the way back up, Ben kissed her. He looked up and down her little black dress, drinking in all her curves. "Are you ready to get in bed?"

"Mm. Sure." She said simply, but there was something in her eyes Ben hadn't noticed before. It was like she was responding to having to do the dishes or some other menial chore. As if it was some mild annoyance she was only pretending to like.

The humiliation made Ben even hornier- though he tried to fight this.

He grabbed her hand, guiding her to their apartment, through the door, and into their bedroom. Ray was nowhere in sight, and his door was closed.

Ben dimmed the lights, and began to kiss her, his hands exploring her body over the dress. She kissed him back, but it was... less enthusiastic than it had been in the past.

The humiliation of this made his cock twitch.

He pulled her into bed, and she lay next to him, and they continued to make out.

"Mm, you are so hot," he breathed, trying to talk dirty to her as she and Ray seemed to do so naturally.

"Thank you," she said, sweetly. Almost like she was accepting a compliment from a coworker. She went back in for another kiss. Her hand went to his crotch. "Ooh, you feel close!" she said, giggling.

"I... you're just so hot."

"Mm." She pulled off his jeans, revealing his cock, which pointed up, covered in precum. She looked at it with a tiny smirk. "Maybe we should slow down a bit?"

"No, it's... I'll be fine. I'll last."

"Okay, honey."

They kissed again for a while- Ben's cock throbbing at her disappointment.

Suddenly, their door creaked open. In the doorway, Ray appeared looming. His features were hard to see in the dark. But he wore only a t-shirt and his boxers.

"It's Ray!" whispered Scarlett, her voice more excited than surprised.

Ben's insides were twisting with horror, humiliation and- of course- excitement and pleasure. He felt his already hard cock get rock solid.

Ray slowly made his way over to the side of the bed, sleepwalking again, standing next to Scarlett.

"What should we do?" whispered Scarlett to Ben. She chewed her lip. "I know... I know you wanted tonight to be about us. Do you want to wake him up? Do you want to stop it?"

"I... I want to..." Ben had no idea what he wanted. He felt he was at a threshold- would he fight for his beautiful girlfriend? Or give in to this perverse desire to see her get demolished by Ray? Ben swallowed.

Ray reached a hand out, slowly pulling up Scarlett's dress, revealing pink panties. "Look at this fucking ass," he said, his voice drowsy. "So fucking big."

"What... "What do you want, Ben?" She looked conflicted, but her words were genuine. "If you want all this to stop, just say so. We've had our fun. Or is this... do you want this too?" She reached down, jerking his little cock in her hand, the precum acting as lube. "Is this turning you on?"

Ray took his massive cock, resting it on one of her big ass cheeks.

"Fuck!" said Ben, squirming. He came into Scarlett's hand, much to his humiliation.

Scarlett had her answer, and couldn't be happier. "Fuck, Ben. Fuck. You love this shit."

"Fuck ass, so fucking fat," mumbled Ray. He slid down her panties, and positioned his hard cock into her entrance.

"Holy shit," she whispered to Ben, squirming. "Holy fuck. He's going to fuck me. In his sleep. Ben, is this- is this okay?"

"I... I..." Ben's cock was still rock solid, soaked in his own cum.

Ray grunted, sliding into her, and began pumping. Inches from his face, Ben saw Scarlett's own twist with pleasure like he had never seen her. Her mouth opened, her eyes rolled back.

Ray was grabbing her ass and pumping like a maniac. Very quickly, Scarlett went from sounding mildly wet to completely soaked. She kept one hand around Ben's cock, but mostly it was forgotten about. Mostly, he was forgotten about.

"Take this, you fucking slut. Take my big fat cock," said Ray, eyes glazed over.

"Holy shit," she whispered. "Holy fucking shit, holy fucking shit..."

Ben's cock twitched in her hand, even though she barely jerked him.

She looked down at dick, surprised. "This is so fucked up, Ben. This is so fucking crazy. I just... it just drives me wild. It fucking drives you wild, too, though, doesn't it? Seeing that big cock pump into me, seeing my fat ass shake every time he thrusts. This is fucking crazy, it's fucking crazy, it feels so good, I'm so fucking full, I'm so fucking... full ... I'm going to fucking... fucking... cuuum...!"

Her eyes rolled back again and she shivered, moaning loudly just inches from Ben's face. Ben saw it and wondered if he had ever really made Scarlett cum.

Ray kept aggressively pumping in and out of her. His big hands kept exploring her, grabbing her aggressively. Every touch seemed to send Scarlett to brand new heights.

"Jesus christ look at this fucking ass shake, you are one fucking hot slut," he said, still slurring his words. He pulled at the dress, trying to get it off. Scarlett got up off the bed slightly, helping him slide the dress over her head.

His hand reached down and expertly undid the clasp of her bra. The weight of her tits made the clasp practically fly open- she moaned, excited.

"Fuck yeah. Perfect tits."

She lay back down, inches from Ben, as Ray began fucking her seriously again. Her big tits bounced like this as Ben had never seen them bounce during sex- but Ray was so aggressive with his big cock.

Scarlett's eyes glazed over, lost in a haze of lust.

Ben, mesmerized by the beautiful sight, reached down and started jerking off, totally lost in his own lust.

Scarlett noticed this, and regained focus just enough for a wicked idea- she reached up, grabbed him by the back of the head, and forced Ben into her cleavage. Now not only was he smothered by her big tits, but he could feel the forceful quake of each of Ray's thrust.

Ray didn't seem to notice or care about this. He kept fucking her hard for a few more minutes, his hands exploring her body. Eventually a big hand found its way to her face, and a finger hooked into her cheek. She moaned, loving this.

Ray started grunting. "I'm going to fucking cum. Where do you want it, slut?"

Scarlett's eyes focused again. "Where, Ben?" she whispered to him.

Ben swallowed. Was he really going to give into this? This perverse need? "Cum... cum..."

"Here it comes, slut!" yelled Ray.

"Have him cum on your face," whispered Ben, letting his horny side win.

She turned towards Ray, excited. "Come on my face, Ray! Please!"

He pulled out, jerking his cock at her. "Here it fucking comes!"

Ben was given a front row seat and Ray shot rope after rope, covering her face completely with cum. A few shots even made it into her mouth, and she swallowed them excitedly.

Ray finished, pulled up his boxers, and sleepily stumbled out of their room.

Slowly, Scarlett turned towards Ben, showing her ruined makeup and face glazed with Ray's cum. Ben, unable to control himself, kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth.

Ben decided he didn't fucking care anymore and gave into the horiness that overwhelmed him. He shot a few more little spurts into the sheets between them.

***

The next night, Scarlett was changing as Ben lay in their bed.

She looked stunning in her lacy panties and bra. Ben couldn't help himself, and began to touch himself, jerking his cock as she looked through her drawers for something to wear to bed.

This dynamic was beginning to feel more natural- at least sexually. Ben becoming more and more detached, more removed from her. A few weeks ago he would have made a move, tried to make love to her- now he simply touched himself pathetically, watching her.

Scarlett smirked at him as she realized what he was up to.

"Like what you see?" she asked. She kept looking in her drawers, but slowed down, wanting to give Ben a show.

"Yes," he said, sweating and swallowing.

She opened a lower drawer and bent down- keeping her legs straight to really show off her big ass. "Hmm. Where is it..." she mused, pretending to search.

Ben moaned, his cock throbbed in his hand. Why did it feel so good? This new dynamic?

"Tell me something," she said, her ass still in the air. "When you look at my big ass. Do you think about me getting fucked? You know, doggy?" She grabbed in gently, letting her fingers press into the flesh of one cheek.

Ben's breath was short. "Yes, I do."

"Oh, you do?" She stood up straight, but arched her back slightly, still giving him a show. "And when you think about it- is it your cock in me? Your body pumping against mine from behind?"

Ben swallowed. "No."

"Oh?" Her smile was mischievous. "What kind of cock is it, then? If it's not yours? Is it little, like yours?" She turned towards the bed, and began walking slowly towards him. Her big tits, contained by the large cups of her bra, were revealed. "Or, is it a big, thick, hard, beautiful cock? A mouth watering, massive, veiny, fat fucking cock pumping me from behind?"

"Ohh god," said Ben through gritted teeth. She stood above him, watching with pity as he rode out waves of pleasure, getting dangerously close to an orgasm.

She giggled. "Are you really going to cum again? You've been cumming more on yourself than on me, lately. Did you notice that?"

He had.

She stroked his hair, looking down at him with a smile. "You want to have some more fun tonight? Hmm? You want me to invite Ray in here?"

At the first mention of his name, Ben knew he was doomed. "I... I don't know..." he said through gritted teeth. He knew he should fight his.

She giggled again. "Are you sure? Here, let me show you what you were imaging before." With that, she turned around, and sat down, her ass just inches from his face. "Push your face into it."

He did, pathetically breathing her in.

"Now, keep thinking about what you were before. Do you want to fuck me from behind? You can, if you want. I'll take off my panties right now and you can fuck me. You can watch that little dick get inside me. I'll even pretend to like it, if you want. Or... I can call Ray in here. And you can see what you're imagining for real, anyway."

Ben moaned again, agonizingly close. She grabbed the back of his hair, pressing it hard into her fat ass. "Tell me. Or better yet, show me! Push me down and fuck me right now! Or else... or else... "

Ben moaned, the teasing and being pressed against her ass too much. He was so close. "Ohh fuck, baby, do it, call him in!"

"Good boy," she said, reaching out and snatching his hand, blue balling him. He moaned in agony. "Now get under the bed."

"Under the...?"

"I want you to feel it, to see it. The bed. When he fucks me."

Ben felt heat in his cheeks- but he was too far gone, too aroused to try to slow this down. He crawled under the bed. She looked under, giggled, and covered him with a few items of clothing and slid some boxes around... hiding him from sight.

"No cumming until I do. Okay? Hold off until I'm cumming." She snickered at him under there one last time, before she walked over to the door, opening it. "Ray?" she called out.

"Yeah?" His tone was interesting- not quite the confident Ray that he was when fucking her, but no longer the stutter of the shy nerd.

"Can you come in my room please?"

Ben bit his lip. Her room. No longer their room.

He could hear Ray walk over. "Oh," Ray said, confidently, once he saw Scarlett in her underwear.

"'Oh' is right."

"Where's Ben?" asked Ray, not really worried about him.

"I sent him across town for some dumplings."

"Why not the ones around the block?" Ray sounded quizzical.

Scarlett snickered. "You mean, what's the real reason or the reason I told him? I told him I was really craving this one particular kind. From a very special store. Very far away."

"And the real reason?" From Ray's tone, he already knew.

The sound of a kiss filled the room. "To give you all the time you needed."

Footsteps came over to the bed, and Ben saw both of their feet by the bed.

"You slut," said Ray, amused. "You really sent him across town just to fuck me?"

"Mmmhmm. I'm such a bad girl. I sent my boyfriend out for an hour just so his roommate could fuck me senseless. I'm a naughty little slut, aren't I?"

Ben couldn't believe she was talking like this.

"You are," said Ray, kissing her. "And bad little sluts get punished."

"Oh no!" she said, happily. "What's my punishment?"

"Why don't you suck my cock and I'll think about it?"

"Mm, yes sir," she said. She dropped to the floor. Ben could see her ass pressed against her feet as she knelt in front of Ray. "Put it on my face again."

"You want to feel my cock on your face?"

"Yes, Ray, please!" Ben heard a loud smack. "Ooh fuck, it's so heavy."

"Why don't you get me hard while you play with your pussy?"

She slid off her panties, and then Ben heard the sloppy noises of her mouth around his cock as he could see her hands frantically play with her pussy. Ben gently began jerking off under the bed. He knew he wasn't allowed to cum until she did.