Cuckolded by a Sleepwalker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben could hear her choke on Ray's big cock, working more and more of her down her throat.

"Fuck. You're getting more and more used to my big cock, do you know that?" She moaned, but stayed focused on pleasing him. "And you already sound so wet. Do you get this wet while pleasuring Ben?"

She chuckled, taking her lips off him for a moment, but jerking him with both hands. "No, of course not."

"Why not?"

"Because he has a little carrot dick. Not a big fucking cock like yours."

"And you like my big cock, don't you?"

"Mmm, I think about it all the time. How good it makes me feel, how fucking wet it gets me. How full it makes me."

"Ben doesn't get you full?"

She laughed again. "I used to think I didn't care. Now I fucking care."

Her mouth went back on his cock and she continued to please him. Her hand shot back to her pussy, pleasing herself. Ben could see her glisten with arousal- she was practically dripping on the floor.

Their humiliating talk almost sent him over the edge- somehow he held on.

"Mm, fuck," said Ray. "You feel how hard I am?"

"Yes, you get so fucking hard. It's like a fucking bat."

"Get on your bed."

"On my back?"

"I want to see those big tits bounce while I fuck you."

She got up, and got on the bed. The mattress- not of the best quality- dipped where her ass was, right at Ben's chest. Ray got on the bed, and the dip became much more pronounced, pressing into Ben. This brought his humiliation to new heights, and he almost came in his hand.

He heard the wet sound of Ray inserting himself into Scarlett. She screamed and moaned at the same time, overwhelmed with pleasure. "Oh fuck! Oh my god, Ray. This fucking cock."

"Is all yours." He began to pump, causing the bed to jump. It felt like Ben was getting punched in the chest over and over- a painful and pleasurable experience.

"Oh shit, oh fuck. Jesus christ. You are fucking me so good." They kissed- a sloppy, wet sound of tongues dancing outside of their mouths.

"We are just getting started, slut."

The pounding got serious- Ray began to really lay into her. The pain from Ben was even worse- he felt as though the air was being pushed out of his body. His cock was absolutely dripping with precum.

"Oh, god! Oh fuck, oh my god, Ray. Oh fuck, this is so good. This is so fucking good."

"Suck on those tits for me."

"Mmm... MMmmm!" She clearly did so.

"Fuck yes, you look so sexy. Your body is so fucking crazy and it drives me insane!"

"Mmmm!" Ben could hear her orgasm was building. He thanked god- He had to cum soon or he would go insane.

Ray's pumps got harder and hard, slamming into her and the bed and Ben. "I fucking knew you'd take this cock one day, I fucking knew it, with your fat fucking ass and those big fucking tits!"

"MMM!"

"You fucking slut, you're going to cum on my big cock already, aren't you?"

"MMMMHMMM!" There was a popping sound of a nipple coming out of her mouth. "Keep going, Ray, fucking shit, I'm already so fucking close, keep fucking me!"

"You want me to make you cum?"

"Yes, Ray. Fuck shit, please, keep fucking me just like this you fucking god, you fucking sex god, I'm going to fucking..."

"You want me to destroy this fucking pussy?"

"Yes!!"

"Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours, Ray!"

"Who's fucking pussy is this?"

"Yours, Ray, I'm so fucking close, I'm going to-"

The bed stopped bouncing, resting on Ben's chest painfully. Ray was pressed all the way inside her, but he had stopped.

The bed practically vibrated as Scarlett's body shook. "Ooh fuck, Ray, what... no, don't stop, don't-"

"Then stop fucking Ben."

There was silence. Ben practically moaned at the humiliating power play.

"Oohh fuck- w- what? You want me to stop...?"

"I want you to myself. I don't want to share this pussy. What do you fucking care, you hate fucking him anyway."

"But... but he's my boyfriend..."

"When's the last time he actually fucked you?"

"Um... well... not for a while."

Ray began to thrust slowly again. "And how often do I fuck you?"

She was gasping for air. "As... as often as... oh fuck... as often as I can get you..."

"Then just make it official. Tell me this pussy is all mine. Tell me."

"Oooh shit." She was screaming now.

"Fucking tell me! Or I'll stop!"

"Oh god please don't oh shit oh god... drive into me again, please!"

"Say it!"

Ben, tortuously close to his own orgasm under the bed, silently begged her to give in.

"Ohhh shiit yess YESS THIS PUSSY IS ALL YOURS, I'LL STOP FUCKING BEN," she screamed. Embolded by this, Ray really started laying into her, harder than he ever had before. "OHH MY GOD, FUCKING YES OH MY GOD YESS YESS YESSSS!"

She came and it was an earth shattering orgasm, far beyond anything Ben had ever heard her have before. Ben came at the same time, shooting little ropes of cum under the bed, as he was pummeled by their epic lovemaking.

"Ooohh god, holy shit..."

She had just signed away her and Ben's sexual relationship. But Ray wasn't even close. "Flip over so I can fuck you from behind."

The bed shook as she did so. "Oh god," she said as he inserted himself back inside. "Oh my god does this pleasure ever end?"

Ray kept fucking her, driving her to another epic orgasm by fucking her from behind. The sound of their headboard slamming against the wall filled the room. Ben had never made the bed sound like that.

Next, Ray ordered her head back on the floor as he fucked her missionary, like they had before. Her big tits pressed against her face as he drove into her from a standing position.

From here, Ben could see Scarlett clear as day. She glanced at him for a second, regarding him as one might regard dirty laundry, before turning her attention back to Ray.

She looked so beautiful like that, thought Ben. Totally overwhelmed with pleasure.

"You like that?" screamed Ray at her. "You like getting wrecked by my big cock?"

"Fucking yess, oh my god, fuck me Ray, fuck your slut, this fucking pussy that's all yours, it's all fucking yours Ray, yessss!"

"Bend over the bed."

She got up and did so. Ben could see his big feet positioned behind hers as he slammed into her like that.

"Ohh fuck... this fucking ass, I'm going to fucking cum."

"Cum in me!" she demanded. "Please, Ray, fucking cum in your pussy. Mark it as all yours."

Ray's balls began to jump. "Ohh fucking shit, here it comes! Here it fucking cums..."

"Oh my god!" she screamed.

She orgasmed again, and Ben watched as an insane amount of Ray's cum and her juices streamed down to the floor out of her pussy, hitting the floor. It kept puddling as Ray kept fucking into her, overflowing her with his cum.

Finally, it was quiet. Ray pulled out of her, and a sudden extra stream of cum dropped to the floor, adding to the puddle.

Ben could hear the sound of them kissing as he once again came all over himself under the bed.

***

Scarlett and Ray fucked every night that week. Ben might have been able to stop it before, but now he was simply too hooked on listening to the pornographic sounds next door.

Slowly but surely, Ray had taken away Ben's other sexual privileges too. He got Scarlett to agree to no more blowjobs for Ben, and then no more titfucks for Ben, and then finally no more handjobs for Ben. Ray came in and on her at least five times every night- she came countless times more. By the end of it, Scarlett would have agreed to anything Ray said- and she did.

Scarlett kept denying Ben at every turn- which was tortuous, as she and Ray kept sneaking off at every chance to fuck each other sensless. He could hear them in their room together, in the shower when they thought he was asleep, on the couch when they thought he was away. But he made sure to always be close, always near enough to hear, to experience this fucked up situation he was obsessed with. The one that made his little cock ooze with precum. It made him hornier than he had ever been in his life.

Sometimes Scarlett would tell him it had happened, and would tease him about it. She would include him and make him hide nearby. Sometimes she kept it secret. Ben never had any idea why she chose to do one versus the other- but he always loved it.

Until it all came to a head. They all were in the common room. Ben sat on the common room's chair, as Ray and Scarlett sat next to each other on the couch. So often it was this way now- Ben was the third wheel. They hardly seemed to notice him.

"Oh, Ben," said Scarlett, finally including him in the conversation. "Have you ever sat on Ray's bed?"

"What? Oh, um... no."

"It's one of those fancy air beds! It's so comfortable, it's crazy. He was just showing me the other day."

The thought of the two of them testing the bed together made Ben's cock jump. Of course, he had to pretend to be ignorant. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. And you know how my back's been hurting lately?"

"It's no wonder you have back problems, with those tits of yours," said Ray.

Ben felt he had to pretend to be upset. "Whoa, man! You can't say stuff like that to my girl."

My girl. It sounded so absurd now.

Ray, who would have been intimated just weeks ago, laughed it off. "Just fucking around, man. Just fucking around."

"It's fine, Ben!" said Scarlett.

"So, the bed. Um. Do you want to buy one?" asked Ben.

"Well, they're just so expensive! It's, like, thousands of dollars. So Ray kindly offered to let me... sleep in his bed."

Ben was fully hard now, realizing what they were doing. They were trying to get Scarlett in Ray's room full time... and were trying to get Ben's permission to do it.

"Um..." said Ben.

"And don't worry- I have an air mattress, I'd be on the floor," said Ray, very obviously lying.

Ben felt his breath get short, his throat tighten. He felt like he should fight for it. Fight for his normal life, his normal relationship. "I just don't know if I'd be... comfortable..."

Scarlett huffed. "This is for my health, you know. I think you'd be a pretty selfish boyfriend not to let me do it."

"Yeah, man. You didn't strike me as the jealous type," said Ray.

"Um."

"So? What do you think?"

Ben felt the precum in his pants. God, he loved this. He wanted it too. He wanted the humiliation as much as they wanted to be free to fuck every night. It was so hot- and so fucked up, too.

"Well..." he swallowed. "I- um. I guess that'd be fine..."

Scarlett beamed at Ray. "Great! Oh, I can't wait!"

"Me neither," said Ray.

Ben was forgotten about again, as they looked into each other's eyes.

***

Ben finished thinking about the whole journey leading up to this as she watched Scarlett leave the room in the skimpy Tifa outfit, cum still on his chest from the teasing session she gave him before she went.

Ray and Scarlet started fooling around almost immediately- Ben could hear it through the walls, them going at each other.

"Mm," he heard her moan as she sucked his cock. "You know, I don't think I ever told you. Do you know how all this started?"

"How?" asked Ray, a smile in his tone.

"You were sleepwalking. We saw you jerking your fat cock in the common room in our sleep, and... I couldn't get it out of my head. You even jerked off on me a few times in your sleep! And fucked my face! You even fucked me once, in your sleep. Can you believe that?"

Ray laughed. "Yes. I can."

The sound of sucking stopped. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, that's not how all this started."

"Oh? How did it start?

"This all started when I decided to pretend to sleepwalk so I could show you my fat cock."

Ben's heart stopped.

"What?" asked Scarlett.

"I don't sleepwalk."

"...but... you...?"

Ray laughed. "I can't believe you guys fell for it! We were having full on conversations." There was a wet sound as Ray inserted his cock into her soaked pussy. She moaned deeply. "But I knew. I had to show you what you were missing out on, what I could be fucking you with. So I jerked off on that couch screaming your name. And either hey, you really were a good girl, and I could just blame the sleepwalking on it. Or... you were a slut... and you wouldn't be able to resist."

"Oh my god... ugh... uhh... Ray that's... so fucked up?" she said, though getting fucked by his fat cock, it sounded like she didn't really care that much.

He slammed into her over and over. "I had to have you. I would do anything. I was obsessed. This fat ass, those huge tits. This tight little waist. I'd spend every day thinking of you. I needed to get my big dick in you."

She was screaming now, building up to massive orgasm.

"And listening to Ben disappoint you every night, listening to your little moans. I knew he wasn't pleasing you." He kept slamming. "I knew what you really needed was to get fucked... by... me! To get owned... by... this... big... cock!!"

"Oh fuck, oh my fucking god... but that means... you...?"

"But even I couldn't predict my luck. That Ben would just let it fucking happen. Would watch, stroking his little dick while you pleased me. Watch as I fucked you."

"Holy shit, Ray, fuck. Oh my god. Don't stop, nice and deep, just like that, just like fucking that-"

Ray began to grunt, clearly driving deep and hard into her. "And now you're denying him sex, spending every night with me. It makes me feel like a fucking king. I hated that he had such a hot piece of ass like you. I needed you for myself... and taking everything from him! Feels! So! Fucking! Good!"

She finally came, another massive orgasm, shaking. Followed by the sound of their kissing.

"So I'm sorry I tricked you," he said, still pumping into her. "But... it worked out for the best. Didn't it?"

She kissed Ray deeply, passionately. "Oh god, oh fuck... It did." Ben could hear her smile as she said it. A warm, sweet smile. And a tender kiss.

Ray grunted as he came in Ben's girlfriend. And Ben came on his stomach. Again.