Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Free! Snarling futilely, he fought and tried to twist far enough to sink his teeth into her wrist, though his paws remained balls up and held back; it would have been bad form to hit a lady, after all. Gentlefurly manners battled with feral instinct, although he should have known that there was nothing he could do to fight off the dragoness who had long ago set her sights on disrupting her daughter's life completely and utterly in every way she knew how.

"Oh, you are a fighter," Sasha growled, her eyes alight and glowing faintly. "That'll come in useful later..."

Yet it seemed all too easy for the demoness to shove him up to the wall, careful to keep her body between the stoat and the door. She wouldn't have wanted him to get away, would she? Her wings lifted, blocking out his view of escape, as she quickly and neatly undid his belt, slipping his jeans down around his thighs before the poor stoat could even blink, caught somewhere between confusing arousal and abject horror at the scene playing out before him. He may as well not have been a part of it for as much input as he felt he had in the situation itself, trying to cover himself briefly by swinging his tail up between his thighs before Sasha draw his plain underwear down too, exposing him as he hadn't been in well...

It had been quite a while to say the half of it.

"There you go now, sugar," she breathed. "Just you relax and enjoy... I'm better than her. Y'all will soon see that."

Slipping into her old dialect, or at least halfway there, as she stroked his cock, the dragoness shivered and allowed his cock to grow hard in her paw, the stoat's body clearly wanting what she had on offer even if his mind was swimming in indecision. Scott tried to dig his fingers into the smoothly cold tiles of the bathroom wall but there was nothing for him to gain purchase on as she pawed at and skilfully manipulated him as she willed, caressing him sweetly to full hardness as his uncut shaft pulsed hard in her paw.

Was it rape? Well, he hadn't really tried to run and the dragoness was so very alluring too, what with her glowing eyes and that sultry grin of hers, pulling at her lips just so. He had, of course, ogled her from afar seemingly all that time ago, but that had just been a look! The stoat whimpered and tucked his chin down to his chest as her lips parted, sliding sweetly over his cock. Oh... Could he really be held accountable for that? Just one little look?

"Did you bring all this for little ol' me, big boy?"

Quivering like a leaf, Scott shook his head several times, resolutely trying to slide away, but there was only so much he could do with her weight bearing into his hip, a toilet roll dispenser digging into the small of his back. Chuckling wickedly, the dragoness moaned as if she was trying to rile him up further and curled her tongue leisurely around just the very head of his cock, teasing him as he rocked his hips without thinking, his balls doing the thinking for him.

Of course, she didn't want him to think. Thinking might mean that he wouldn't be hers for all that long and Sasha cast a wary eye on the shaking door of the bathroom, although she would not spare the time to cast out an apology that she did not mean to the fur needing to use the facilities. Didn't she have a much better use for them anyway? Like she was the first to get herself some fun in there!

"Please..." Scott rasped, eyes half-lidded as he wavered. "Ma'am... Don't do this. There's... No..."

Yet he could not voice the words that would have surely gotten her to stop what she was doing, torn in indecision. He wanted what his body wanted but he couldn't get thoughts of the red dragoness out of his head either, Fyr's smiling muzzle swimming into his vision as if she was truly there, the voyeur looking over her mother's shoulder. And Sasha would have taken a lot more than that to stop, although she was not truly a fur inclined to rape: not even becoming a demoness could change that about her personality. But Scott would not say what he needed to, closing his eyes tightly and imagining that it was Fyr before him, on her knees with her lips wrapped so very deliciously around his cock.

It would have been nice to imagine, so very nice, in fact, but it was just Sasha there when he opened his eyes again, the green slits of her orbs visible through her half-lowered eyelids. She moaned around his shaft in lieu of words, gyrating her hips as if she was asking for more, although she had not made any move whatsoever to shed her own clothing, for which he could only profess that he was grateful for. He didn't want or need to see her naked...for then he may have well and truly lost every shred of control he may have ever claimed to have.

Oh, but her muzzle felt good and it had been so long... Telling himself that he didn't have a choice - what a lie to tell oneself! - the stoat relaxed just a little, leaning back against the wall as one paw drifted to her horns. Yes, he could enjoy it a bit if he didn't think too much about what was happening: he didn't even have to fantasise. That would have pulled him out of the sensation of her lips pulsing back and forth over his slick, hard shaft, tugging the skin away from his cock-tip each and every time she sank down all the way. A dragon's muzzle was longer and slenderer than most as if designed to take a cock in all the way and her nose brushed the fur of his crotch as she bobbed down, letting the very tip of his shaft just about nestle into the back of her throat.

Heaven... The stoat languished, pretending to guide her motions even as he stroked her face, finding horns where there 'should' have been thrills but he could not think of that. He could not think about just who was sucking his cock while he should have been somewhere else, his groceries and money most likely lost on the mall floor outside. Scott groaned, the sound deeply guttural in the back of his throat, as pre-cum bubbled up from the tip of his aching cock, skin all too sensitive after such a lengthy dry spell. He couldn't even get himself off in the privacy of his parents' bathroom for heaven's sake!

The stoat hissed through his teeth, tail stiff and rigid as he leaned back, hips rocking of their own accord while the dragoness luxuriously took advantage of his situation to slurp up every last drop of cum she could get down her throat. Her long, flexible tongue did the trick nicely and she took a moment to show him all that it could do, scooping it down his length and curling it around in a soft effort to find what spots and moves truly drove him wild, relishing as she had come to do in the eroticism of teasing out a new partner.

"F-fuck!"

Oh, now that was not like him and the curse sent the same 'zing' down her spine that pushing Fyr to a similar but different point did, suckling all the harder to claim his seed for her own. The stoat rocked and ground, even pushing himself out from the wall a little as he panted, the scent of sex thickening in the air as he grunted and drove into her muzzle, finally, completely of his own accord.

And then she knew she had him - at least in part. It would still take a while for the grand finale of lust to come to a head but everything was playing out just as she'd expected and arranged it to. Sure, the dragoness had had to stalk him for a good while longer than she had originally anticipated but that only heightened her pleasure in finally capturing the stoat for her very own, the crowning jewel in her collection.

Well... No. Maybe that was not quite true. The cougar, her Ropes, was the prize in her trophy cabinet, polished and shiny, but Scott was a close second, solely because, well, it was no secret that Fyr wanted him, was it? All those late night trips and sneaking around had hardly gone unnoticed, although she'd let her daughter believe that everything was flying under the radar.

Sasha smirked, a mean feat considering she had a cock in her mouth. She really was such a good mom like that! To think, letting Fyr have all that fun with Scott until she took him for herself! She was really so thoughtful!

She would have begged him - no, commanded - him to fuck her muzzle like he meant it, but that was one thing that was rather difficult to do and say with a cock already stretching her jaws apart. Sucking him as if her life depended on it, she gave the stoat the best head she'd ever giving, licking and slurping down the full length of his shaft like a whore, although she would be hard pressed to ever consider herself a whore as a demoness. No, every suitor she took and claimed was because she deserved to have them, not because there was any shame in having them.

There would still be some that would have to learn that (most of all her daughter, for she'd read that diary of hers too) but, for the moment, she was content to revel in her victory, coaxing Scott, bit by bit, towards the climax she craved. It was the prize she sought, after all, from their seedy liaison, pushing him so far over the edge that he could not help but shoot his load into her mouth, filling her muzzle with his spunk as she put his paw on her throat, just to feel her gulp down every last drop.

Damn! Sasha shuddered, quickly bobbing her muzzle on his cock as her hips twitched and juddered with the needy swing of her tail. Just sucking him off was getting her randy but it was more the control of him, the stoat submitting to her will, just as she'd always known he would. He could cower against the wall as much as he liked but she would have him and have every last drop from him, that delectable pre-cum sliding so very sweetly over her tongue into the back of her throat...

She needed it!

"Come on, sugar," she gasped, breasts rising and falling a little too swiftly to be entirely comfortable as she broke from his shaft, a string of spittle connecting them for the briefest of moments. "You want to cum... Shoot that load of yours right down my throat, let me show you how a real dragoness sucks cock!"

Crude and lewd but perhaps just what the lust-addled stoat needed to hear. Scott could hardly breathe, lungs working without actually drawing in breath, skin darkening rudely beneath the fur on his cheeks and neck. It was not so much a blush but a flush of utter humiliation at being forced so far, need rising up and up in the pit of his stomach until even he could not hope to control it or hold it back for even a moment more. He clawed at her head, hunched over her like a wild animal, though not one screaming in feral lust but one trapped and cornered, hunkered down when he knew he was beaten. And what he needed from the dragoness was more of her hot muzzle, that slurp and suck on his cock pulling him closer and closer until it all spilt over.

With a stifled squeal and groan that didn't sound like it should have come from his lips, the stoat climaxed, bucking and grinding into her muzzle as he spent his load. Each spurt of cum shot straight into the back of her throat as the dragoness shoved her muzzle down all the way, seemingly intent on making sure that not a single drop went to waste, her throat pulsing and massaging the overly sensitive tip of his shaft as she swallowed repeatedly. It was easy - too easy - for him to pour his load down her throat, the dragoness skilfully coaxing everything from him that he possibly had, all in the name of showing him and everyone else too just who was in true control.

But Scott did not and could not care, not even when he tucked his flaccid shaft shakily back into his underwear and followed the giggling dragoness back out into the mall, the sway of her tail and buttocks hypnotising in the teasing afterglow. It was only worse from there, the stoat shamefacedly forced to collect his groceries while the dragoness sauntered back to Fyr's husband - most likely to get her fill of sex and more for that day, he thought. But it wasn't all that important that he understood the ins and outs of her life when he was finally sexually satisfied after being denied for so long.

And, with Sasha, what guilt was he imagining? The dragoness was unattached, as far as he was aware, regardless of her relationship with Ropes, which seemed flexible and malleable, depending on her mood. Fyr, however, was very much married as told by the ring on her fourth finger, something that his eyes were drawn to even after that incident, glittering mockingly in the sunshine. She was neither his to have nor his to tempt, so just what did he think he was doing taking her into his arms when he'd let her mother suck his cock in a dirty mall bathroom?

Ah, the stoat was not to blame but neither was he to know just how far a demoness' control could extend, her will easing him into her life and her bed before he actually realised just how far he had fallen. She was no angel and the demoness had an agenda to capture him, sitting smugly in the ranch house after they'd moved in while he was around the back, knowing that she knew what they were doing and taking Fyr in his arms all the same. It would not be long for him and her, although Sasha was, of course, kind enough to allow them what little fun they could have together.

Because she was nice like that. So nice.

Yet what held him back from taking things further with Fyr, despite how their paws desperately fumbled for more, left the door open to sate his need with Sasha. She teased him behind the barn while Fyr was doing laundry, standing on her tiptoes to hang it on the washing line strung between two trees in what would eventually be properly landscaped into their garden. The dragoness' nose teasing over the bulge in his jeans while he was supposed to be working... Oh, he couldn't even remember what he was supposed to be working on. Any work that he should have been taking on in the very final stages (dribs and drabs really) of working on their property really went out the window with her to lead him astray and, even when everything was said and done, he hid his car down the drive, sneaking in with his heart in his mouth.

Fyr, he told himself. He was going to see Fyr.

Only, he wasn't. He had never been creeping in to see Fyr that time and he left that day with her mother's juices soaking into his muzzle. And he wasn't the day he desperately left his car outside and dashed into the ranch house, blood roaring in his ears to such a deafening din that he couldn't even hear Sasha calling him upstairs. No, the older dragoness had had to come down with a motherly smile and gently lead him upstairs by his paw, taking his clothes off piece by piece while his cock bobbed hard and ready for her.

But she was not the dragon that he was meant to be fucking and it felt wrong even as she bore him back onto the bed, hungrily tasting his cock once again as pre-cum drooled from the tip. Had he always had that much pre-cum? His head swam. The dragoness had a strange effect on him, the stoat feeling distant and yet up close and personal with the scenario as it played out before his eyes. If he was not truly an active participant, he was not to blame, was he? It didn't work like that, did it?

"Oh, ma'am..."

"You've really got to stop calling me that."

It was difficult to not be appreciative of a dragoness' muzzle slipping over his cock, however, not that he needed her hot maw to get readier than he already was. Yet the dragoness kept him hard and ready, curling her tongue around his full length even as she milked him of his first load, his cock still pumped full of blood for more - everything she had to give. He had so many orgasms stored up to give, although he could not have said, even in hindsight, just how he managed to stay hard for so long, orgasm after orgasm rolling through him as the sordid afternoon progressed.

A demoness' influence is not to be dismissed, after all, but the stoat could only moan and reach for her as Sasha swung her leg over him, her sodden, soaked pussy promising so much as she ground her hot folds lightly over his aching shaft. So deep was his need for her, lust clouding his senses, that Scott didn't even notice the slits in her sides until it was too late, his cock sunk inside as she moaned altogether too loudly, wings flaring out on either side of her body simply as if she was striving to make herself seem larger and more intimidating than she already was.

"Oh, yeah, honey," she crooned, a shudder rippling through her from head to tail-tip. "That's the stuff... I've been wanting you for a good long while now, sugar..."

But he could not listen and could not respond as he whimpered and twisted beneath her, the dragoness quickly snatching up his paws as if she expected him to attempt an escape. He wasn't going anywhere - she had him already - but she was not to know that, eager to lock in her claim as her pussy tightened around him, eyes glowing that devious green as if she was about to burst into a fully fledged demon of the underworld, all raging violence and furious beauty drawn to the mortal realm.

Yet it was not that manner of ecstasy she sought but the sweetness of his cock pounding her, all of which she controlled with the driving pulse of her hips, although he would later learn that she was careful not to break him. It was hard to focus on something like that as he tensed against her paws, hissing through his teeth as need rose in him once again, flooding his mind with the want to cum and cum and cum - one orgasm blasting through him after the other. But she hadn't gotten the first out of him yet into her needy cunny and the dragoness let out a cry that both sent shivers down his spine and made him quiver and buck his hips for more.

He didn't hear Fyr's steps on the stairs but he knew all was lost all the same. The funny thing was, he didn't mind one bit. No... He didn't mind at all as Sasha's will curled around his mind, beckoning him on to even more sordid desires. She murmured and kissed his muzzle, riding him wantonly even as her daughter ascended the stairs, knowing what was to come even as he sought his own release, hips jerking and juddering with the all-encompassing, burning desire for her. He should have known that it wasn't quite right, what he was feeling, but all she'd really done was give the lonely little stoat a little, really the very smallest of nudges, in the right direction. It wasn't that bad, truly, but he would only later come to understand the gravity of just how his life had changed, whether that would ultimately turn out to be for the better or for the worst.

The door opened.

Fyr gasped.

The stoat had been lost to the demoness long ago.

12