Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No... No. She couldn't like it, not even a little as her head was pinned back, the driving warmth of her truck hardly reassuring at all as he snarled and hammered into her mouth. No one had been that rough with her in months, or so it seemed, and a part of her relished in the treatment, begging for more even as she twisted and turned in lust and pleasure, that dark and sordid part of her soul craving just a little more of the rough treatment, if only to get her fix for a while longer. But she had to drift away while he fucked her mouth, drawing her mind back and away from the action as her body thrummed and throbbed for him, need pulsing in the very pit of her belly. It was the only way that she could possibly imagine living through the experience with fewer conflicts in mind than what she already had, even if it left her 'hearing' only the experience without 'seeing' and being actively present in the moment.

She could be a passive player in her own life, right?

Kao was hardly aware of her drifting off, although the pinch of his claws that partly forced her to shut down lessened somewhat as he thrust himself towards orgasm. Why, she had to be enjoying it, pleasing him the best she could, with her lips pursed around his cock like that, folded gently over her teeth so that she would not graze his length accidentally! There was only one reason that his mind could cling onto in the thrill of power, demonic lust breaking his lips in a snarl that ripped his lips back from his teeth as he lowered in, intent only on achieving what would not be his last high of the day.

Cum poured into her mouth and the dragoness drew back a little automatically, something of her mind registering the release of pressure on her frill. That was something, at least, even if it was not very much. She could be helpless still as she gulped down his cum, the instinct to do so well-trained in her by this point, his blue-scaled abdominals filling her vision as she blinked, watery-eyed in the sunlight and tried not to think about how much the darkness of her life contrasted with the sunshine beaming down so joyfully. However, where there was darkness there had to be some light and she grunted around his length, holding back a part of her being that she'd really rather not acknowledge at the present moment, the tightening in her loins a betrayal for something more that was to come.

But later. Not now. Definitely not now.

The drake exhaled in a rush as he patted her head, not even pausing to stroke or rub away the pain in her frills: in his mind, it was all just punishment and what she deserved. Anyway, Sasha had said she'd liked being treated like that and, truly, the dragoness had not been wrong in that regard either, even if their mother did not yet know either just how right she had been on that one. Blood rushed to the pinched spots with a lingering throb of pain and Fyr could not help but groan even while his cock was still crammed up into her mouth, the vibrations travelling rather pleasantly up his length.

And, still, she was forced to gulp down his cum, although it was almost automatic to do so, the slick and viscous trickles easing their way down her throat like the liquor that, at that moment, she very sorely felt she needed. It would have been erotic -- even hot -- if she'd been with anyone else at all but she just couldn't get it out of her head as her knees ached from being dug down into the hard-packed earth for so long, forced to bear her weight even as her soul was forced to bear the weight of everything else. It was about time her body did some of the work too, truly.

She could not stop herself from spluttering, however, as he pulled back, the last drops of cum landing on her muzzle in the mark of a facial, a discerning moment when she shuddered and gasped -- and yet did not wipe it off in disgust. Maybe she was too far gone to resist or maybe there was a part of her that liked it, stubbornly refusing to listen to the deeper part of her gut that tried to remind her of the familial relations to absolutely no avail.

"Huh... Cute," Kao chuckled, smearing his cum over her lips and cheek as he drew back, balls still hanging as full and as heavy as ever. "You look better with my mark on you, sis... Maybe you need a better one."

She didn't care. It didn't matter to her what mark he wanted to put on there as she sat there in the dirt, not even bothering to wipe his cum from her muzzle. The dragoness did not know where he went and neither could she find it in herself to care about that either, huffing and whimpering to herself as she leaned into her legs and tried to breathe slowly and deeply, to come back to herself. It was as hopeless as it ever was and it took a long, long time to come back to herself. Not even Scott with his, admittedly, kind and worried eyes could get her up onto her hind paws again until her mind was ready to face what was left of the day, although he did, respectfully, give her a tissue to wipe Kao's cum from her face.

He didn't think there was anything wrong with what had happened to her though, the hunger for knowledge and information in his eyes telling a different tale entirely than what his actions did. On the outside, he was the perfect gentlefur, sitting her down with a cup of tea -- the rest of them, blessedly, were off out somewhere. It at least gave her some time and space in which to collect herself while she tried to remember just what she needed to do with her day, Scott leaving her alone but under a watchful eye, popping in from time to time even though she did not have the words or the will to thank him, distant and withdrawn even from her immediate surroundings.

She didn't go into town that day.

*

Fyr did not know that the best of the worst was yet to come and could not have said what she would do even if she had known. For her brother knew when she was the most vulnerable still and knew that she wore her headphones to sleep each and every night now. The little lock that she'd bolted onto her door, the latch secure, was no match to a demon and it was almost laughable just how easily he busted it open, standing there framed in the dark entranceway with his wings mantled around his head, framing him seductively and his cock hard. She didn't hear it, following the waves of music in slumber, and it was probably just as well considering the turmoil that was to come in the sanctuary of her bedroom.

His sister would learn, one way or another. And it wasn't for her to say no or to rebel when he was around and had needs to be attended to. It was only a shame that Sasha was so dominant, wanting to be on top all the time and he knew his place in the household even if others did not. Step by step, he approached with a sadistic grin stretching his lips wide, the flash of white teeth in the darkness seeming to float up to the bed entirely of their own accord, so light and ghostly was he on his hind paws even though he truly had no need to be at all.

He hadn't been allowed a pet when he was younger, after all...so why not his sister now that she was good and ready to be an obedient slut for him?

Of course, Fyr slumbering away with her headphones blissing her out on fresh tracks had no idea that her brother was looming over her, although she did shiver, even in sleep, when he ripped the covers off her. Whimpering in sleep, she reached for them and found the hard length of a rampant cock instead.

And then everything moved very quickly, the drake's body covering hers and his paw wrapped around her muzzle to seclude away her screams -- not that anyone was coming for her, of course. Fyr didn't have to cry out for those who weren't going to help her, so he really was doing her a favour, even though she didn't see it that way in the slightest. All the dragoness knew was being forced onto all fours and then flat down on her belly on the bed, the mattress that she'd picked out for her sleeping tastes and habits bouncing lightly as her breasts squashed into it, nipples poking through the T-shirt of Ropes' that she was wearing, just because it made her feel like things were a little more normal than they actually were.

Adrenaline could make a body do some very strange things indeed and Fyr gasped and tried to even bite at his paw, but he clutched her too tightly for that, using the weight of his body to even crush her flapping, beating wings down against her back. His tail was dextrous enough to curl around and rip her pyjama bottoms from her too, the thong that she wore -- how cute! She was even trying to make herself attractive for him! -- barely a barrier in the slightest to the driving throb of his shaft.

Something latched around her neck and she gasped, but it was just one sensation striving to distract her from another as his cock powered into her, the dragon who had been her kind, dear brother slamming in without thinking of whether or not she was ready for him. Of course, the moans of her family and Scott through the walls each and every night still got her wet regardless of whether she was able to pay them any mind or attention with the music in her ears, headphones still rattling a tinny-sounded beat as they hung around her neck, stuck to the side of her face.

It was wrong. She felt everything, every last inch of the cock that she had inadvertently played voyeur too and fantasied about -- let alone going into the kinky depths of her dreams -- since she had first watched him fucking Chemical, the masculine presence that she longed for to take her. She could not deny just how good things felt, her body helping to make her passage all the tighter for him even though she was already wet, her body knowing what was going on next door and wanting to join in even while she locked her mind away from it. She would not be as bad as the demons, she'd said to herself, and yet there she was, moaning out her own brother's name as he crammed his cock into her up to the hilt.

"So...fucking...tight...sis..."

She didn't know why he had to say that -- of course, she was tight, she'd hardly been fucked at all recently -- but her mind was too caught up in the conflict of euphoria, the mere pump of his cock already coaxing her to climax, and horror at what was being inflicted on her. Could it even be called rape when her body screamed so lustfully and joyfully for him, wanting all that her brother had to give her and so very much more too? He leaned over her, releasing her muzzle and instead grabbing her shoulders, claws biting deep and drawing blood as he snarled breathlessly, relishing openly in the power he held over her as he took what he deemed to be rightfully his.

Could she like something and dislike it too? For that was just what her conflicted, lustfully twisted mind seemed to be going through at that very moment. If it was against her will, did it make it okay that her body was responding to her brother taking her like that? Maybe it did and maybe it didn't but she moaned all the same, trying to roll her head from side to side, something tightening in her loins as she panted and heaved and crushed her snout into the pillows, orgasm curling up so sweetly inside her that she may as well have been experiencing her wedding night all over again -- just in a different way and, well, not under her husband. There was always that one, annoying point to consider...

If she didn't think of who he was, it was okay. If she didn't think about the fact that she'd never said 'yes' to him, it was alright. She had to hold onto those thoughts above all else, for the dragoness feared, very duly so, that she may just lose herself as his cock reached up to the sensitive bundle of nerves within her pussy that made her heart pound all the harder. Why, she could not even help the breathy, light moans that rose from her lips, wings shuffling against his chest but not because she was trying to escape any longer but because she simply could not contain her pleasure for a moment longer without showing it in some small way.

"Who knew you were such a slut, sis?" He huffed, pressing his lips down close to the indent of her ear even as his hips worked furiously to cram her full. "You wanted this... Walking around swinging your hips like you do... You watched me!"

Her heart skipped a beat but that could have just been because he forced her into her first orgasm under him at that very moment in time, the scream that curled up from the back of her throat one purely of desire. She could not hold it back as pleasure wracked her frame, although Kao bore down on her far too powerfully for her to hope to wriggle away or even show her lust in twitches and needy squirms, her pussy contracting and rippling deliciously around him. Vaguely, she was aware of her juices soaking the space between her legs and his cock, the lewd, wet slap of his length disappearing into her over and over again driving to a fervent crescendo. Of course, it could not be long at all before he too reached his high but Fyr was hardly thinking about that as she sobbed and whimpered and, finally, submitted to the thought that she wanted her brother.

Why deny it? The bastard knew anyway.

"Say it, sis."

No. No, she could not.

His paw forced her head into the pillows, the growl that tore from his lips purely demonic and striking fear deep into her heart, a chilling throb that seemed to come up from the most primal, feral part of her being.

"Fucking say it!"

There was only one thing that he could possibly mean -- at least in her mind. And with the heat rising up and up and up inside her once more, she had to appease him.

"I want you."

Kao's roar of lust as he poured his orgasm into her, seeding her full bareback, could not be denied or misplaced for anything else at all and she was forced to bear him out through climax even as another orgasm tightened in her gut. He thrust her on into her second with him, pussy twitching around his hot length as if it had a mind of its own and, truly, her waking mind and sexual self didn't seem to have much of an understanding relationship these days anyway. Her body wanted one thing, that part of her sexuality, and her logical mind stomped its paws for something else entirely, always in conflict and fighting even as his cum oozed thickly from her pussy, his cock forcing it out around his length.

Orgasm rippled through her dimly even as she languished in a stolen afterglow, his cock dragging from her, hard and dripping and not softening in the slightest. He was a demon, of course, and would not soften until his demonic lust was sated, the need to feed rising up in him over and over again. She wondered sometimes if they were even capable of controlling it or if they just liked to use that need to feed as a convenient excuse for every 'bad choice' or so-called 'decision' they made, although everything they did seemed to be on the spur of the moment over and over again.

But she was caught up with it and, like so many other mortals who had so chosen to tangle themselves up with demons, she was along for the ride now.

"You're mine now, sis," he growled, hauling her off the bed by the back of her neck, the thing that he'd fastened there earlier tightening and pulling painfully. "So get to it, would you? This is what you wanted, wasn't it?"

And the looming throb of his breeding spire surely was, even if not as it was -- not in reality. Yet it seemed that her darkest dreams and fantasies -- right from the beginning when she had that dream about her mother and Ropes together that had started everything off -- were due to come true in the most twisted of ways and there was little a dragoness who was not even in control of her own life could do about that matter when it came right down to it. His cock demanded entrance at her lips and she gasped, tears pricking up in the corners of her eyes, wanting and yet hating it simultaneously.

No more? As if that would happen... She had no choice -- or at least that was what she had to tell herself in order to get through, just to get through. She could think about it later, just sometime later, when she was alone again.

But, as Fyr took her brother's shaft into her mouth, sobbing and whimpering and not really knowing what she wanted anymore, a quickening began where there had, before, been none. The hatchling in the egg stirred, waiting and biding its time to emerge and, slowly, with the shift of power in the household, it sensed that now, finally, was the time for it to make good on its appearance into the world. It could not have possibly have known what awaited it out there but it did not care at all as long as there was an ample source of food waiting, all that a demonic soul needed in order to sate itself to fattening gluttony over and over again.

Fyr was clawing at the collar around her neck, searching for a buckle that was already locked and secured so that she had no hope at all of taking it off without her brother's assistance, when the hatchling encased in the egg pushed its snout up experimentally against the rounded shell of the egg. She could not have known how it was questing and searching for an escape, an exit route, but, unlike her, the hatchling came equipped with everything they could have possibly have needed in order to make good their evasion from a shelled prison into the world.

The dragoness moaned, tears streaking her cheeks, Kao's orgasm erupting within her mouth for the umpteenth time -- she had not really been keeping count of his pleasure -- as the hatchling's nose broke the shell, testing and teasing it's way through. Of course, it had no reason to be quiet but no one was there, as yet, to take notice and pay attention to the beginning of something new, least of all Fyr herself. Little did the dragoness know at that very lustful moment in time that her whole life was about to, yet again, change.

Only time would tell whether the hatchling proved to be for the better or for the worse in the end.

12