Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not fun anymore even as he prowled, the two of them circling one another, jabbing and prodding for an opening, any opening.

"Give it up, Kao," Sasha hissed. "You're bested."

Her son smirked.

"Not yet."

Sometimes, it took a little ingenuity to play into force and he lunged in a wild charge that was never meant to stop just when he hit the barrier of her body. Sasha cried out in surprise more than pain as he slammed her off her hind paws and onto the carpet, sprawling, where the sofa had already fallen onto its back, her son's paws reaching -- but not for her. All he needed was one moment and her wrists were cuffed, the enhanced metal (strong enough for demons, of course) digging into her wrists as she tried to wrench them free. He was on her in the next moment, her arms stretched out before her and her chest tipped down to the floor, buttocks raised for the plunging rod of his cock.

"Unnnff..." Sasha groaned as his shaft sank into her, something deep inside her faltering, only slightly. "That... That won't stop me for long, Kao. These toys won't do anything for me!"

But all Kao needed was the upper paw for a few moments to take control, snarling and letting ropes of saliva splatter in a feral, ragged fashion to her back, his hips working like a piston. With his mother, there was not to be anything soft or gentle or soothing, no manner of allowing her to get used to the thick girth of his cock. No, that was not needed at that time as he fucked her as if he was trying to break her, rougher than he had ever been before with his mother or anyone else too for that matter.

Dimly, through a haze of dominant lust, Kao was aware of lifting her up and shoving her over the raised edge of the sofa, what would have usually have been down against the floor if the furniture had been orientated correctly. Fyr caught his attention, vaguely, in the corner of his eye, but her watching with her paw between her thighs was of no concern for him, though he wondered if she knew what he had done for her, what he was doing to set the family back to rights again.

Whether she knew or not was not something he had to worry about, for everything would be back to normal soon as he slammed into Sasha's pussy, his paw closing around her wrists even as she fought to get the cuffs off. Even though they were strong enough to temporarily hold a demon, they most certainly were no manner of permanent fix with her thrashing like that, snarling and whipping about, her wings snapping up against his chest. She tried every which way to throw him off her but her body, as it always was, was primed and in heat, wanting him more than her mind did at that moment. It was that that gave her son an edge as he fucked her, each driving, forceful plunge of his cock sending her cries higher and higher, a lighter, more lustful edge colouring them.

Sasha groaned, refusing to moan, anger still blazing in her heart, wanting to know, to force her way through. To think that he sought to stop her! That was beyond anything that she could have ever expected from him, her son, but she had to fight, had to show him that she was better than him. She had been planning to go along a gentler route to bring her son under her but, well, times changed. The cuffs snapped free as the metal sheared through, leaving lines on her wrists where they had dug in, and she howled, trying to flip him even as she only succeeded in grinding back onto him.

His cock speared deep and something deeper in her pulled for it, a little strength going from her, the anger tempering, but only a little. There was still plenty to go around as she belted out a roar that bounced off the walls, the acoustics of the room changed with the furniture shoved around, the curtains ripped down and dangling off one of the rails. She didn't even remember that but it no longer mattered as she rocked back on him, riding out her orgasm even as her wings and tail took over for her, fighting to beat him off. But she wanted her pleasure too, damn it, one conflict beating against the other, twisting and turning, nothing at all in agreement.

Kao's breath washed over her neck as he toppled with her, though she could not have said whether or not he was aware that his cock was shooting a load in her. It had not been something she'd taken in the throes of her heat for a long time, a very long time, but it was not enough to soothe her even as he pumped her hips, working every last drop from his balls as he spent himself completely and utterly.

"Fucking...take...it..."

Not the most elegant language but it was still something that would do in a moment like that as he hissed over her, rolling to the side, on the bottom but still with his cock inside her. Her thighs slid to either side of his hips, kneeling facing away from him, his cock filling her perfectly, the dragoness' hips moving of her own accord. More in control, or at least appearing to be, Sasha hissed and rolled her hips onto his cock, letting him plunge as deeply up into her as her body allowed, filling her completely.

"Yes, that's better," she growled, tipping her head back, letting things go in a moment when she should have hung onto them all the more tightly. "Yes... Take... Take... You..."

Yet it was not her that was doing the taken as a little more of the tension eased out of her wings, hanging more loosely, jaw slackening in a long, drawn out moan that she could not contain. She was still in control though, she told herself, her tail lifted, showing off the pucker of her tail hole, though that was not a pleasure that she yearned to take at that time. No, she would ride him and fuck him and show him his place under her, even if her mind was lost and gone and she did not even realise that it was the demon that she was that was being teased and satisfied at that very moment.

Kao knew, however, grinding up into her as he thrust and heaved, taking every advantage he could, thrusting her crudely into another orgasm. She barely even tried to get away anymore, leaning back hungrily into him, her moans rising in time with his. There was a need there that could not and would not be controlled and yet he could not expect it to be as he twisted his head back and forth, already on the cusp of yet another orgasm. He needed to cum, so very desperately, and there was nothing he could do to hold any of it back as he hissed and howled, wrenching up against her as if he thought there was something, manacles perhaps, that he needed to rattle free from.

Each thrust of his shook the two of them to their core, orgasm crashing through, roars mingling so that it was no longer possible to tell who was making what sound at any one time. If there had been any ranch hands left working there that day they had surely been scared off by the sounds coming from the ranch house, though that was for Fyr to deal with, if it even was a problem at all. Kao didn't care about that as he seeded his mother again, cum slopping messily out of her pussy as he kept fucking her, the perfect cream-pie to sink into, again and again, his greed rising.

Sasha didn't have to be the head of him... Not when he was bigger than her, stronger than her, weakening her with his cum as he gave her body everything that it could have possibly needed and more. No, he could top her, dominate her, settle her down, impregnate her: yes, that was the best way for it. He knocked her off him deliberately while her pussy ached for him, forcing her to claw her way around, torn between fighting and fucking him, the conflict in her erotic in a strange way that, honestly, he could not quite understand. Yet that was not something that he was going to linger on as everything ramped up, her claws flashing, teeth on show, though he doubted she meant it all that much anymore.

No... No, the anger in her simmered down as the steaminess between them rose, the air thick and full of demonic pheromones, acting on one another as she quivered in his arms. Although she still wanted it, she didn't have the strength left in her to fight back anymore, snarling and grunting weakly, her son lifting her up to pin her back against the wall. The plaster and paint cracked and indented behind her back as he fucked her brutally, each stroke of his cock seeming to plunge deeper than the last, no escape from it for either of them. Fyr shouted in the background but she never had any real influence over anything, someone there to serve the demons -- but in the right way.

"Oh..." Sasha's moans broke again, head swimming as they softened, the edges of everything easing just a little. "Yes... Harder... Fuck me harder!"

That was a demand that Kao was more than happy to comply with as he ground powerfully into her, the sawing pump of his hips something that he could have more than kept up all day and all night long. He had to plunge into her, fucking her harder and faster, deeper, wanting it all the more, his orgasm clawing desperately at the back of his mind. He may have been a demon but there were still baser needs deep inside him to be filled, teeth on show, not caring how much cum slopped out of Sasha. There would be more than enough left to fill her as he arched his neck down to her chest, shoving his nose between her tits, grunting and growling, taking in her scent with a shudder of breath.

"Yesss..."

All he needed, all he wanted: oh, he was as caught up in it as she was, but the two of them were more on the same level than before. They knew what their bodies craved and they were in agreement of how to satisfy it, Sasha's lusts teasing down even as her need ramped up. It was needed, the pounding drive of his cock, moaning for him, lusting for him, even as her very own son thrust her into yet another orgasm.

"Yes... Yesss.... Oh, yesss!"

She cried out for him, claws digging into his shoulders, holding him to her even though there was no chance at all that he was going to let her go. She was there to stay until he was good and done with her, every moment stretching out, every thrust of his cock cramming deeply up into her, filling her, breeding her. There could be no doubt that she would leave their liaison, eventually, with a bun in the oven, his seed working away inside her even then, knowing what it was there for and all that it was there to do.

Kao groaned, wings spreading dominantly, taking his due as the dragoness simpered in his arms. She clung to him and moaned for him, even bare the expanse of her throat for him, shivering and begging for all that he had every intention to give anyway. He thrust and thrust, no distinction between one stroke of his cock and the next, devout in the moment, taking his pleasure just as he pleased. The drake growled, his lust devolving into a snarl, showing his demonic passion as his pupils narrowed further, shockingly demonic, the sharpness of his fangs, finally, on full show.

He sank his teeth into her shoulder, trading one mating bite for another, her cries rolling over him as she climaxed, her pussy gripping his cock. He'd take her arse later, he thought to himself, yet it was her pussy that he needed to breed, to seed, to breed and to seed, over and over again until her body was tempered. Sasha clung to him, pussy rippling around him, but to say that either of them was in any kind of control over their bodies at that moment would have been a lie.

Yet that was how it was meant to be even as they slipped from the wall, fucking on the carpet, shoving furniture out of the way while Fyr clutched her paws to her chest, looking on. Kao slammed into her mother with a feral roar that even she could not fade from, though her tail was between her thighs, grinding into her pussy even then, the round of her stomach betraying her remaining pregnancy. If he was trying to help her, it wasn't something still that Fyr was all that sure about as Sasha whimpered and wrapped her arms around her son, holding onto him as if there was no one else at all left for her in the whole wide world.

"Yes... Harder... Fill me..."

Her breathy moans were easily overpowered even as Kao curled over her, almost as if he was trying to ensure that no one else got to his breeding dragoness in a moment like that. It was his, she was his, everything was his, his breathing short and ragged, a gleam in his eye.

The deed was done.

Fyr jumped as her husband's paw landed on her shoulder, Ropes smirking as Kao stood and offered his cock to Sasha. In testament to just how her attitude had drastically changed, she welcomed his shaft into her mouth and sucked him into the back of her maw with a low, needy moan, hips rocking, a deluge of cum drooling and splattering from her pussy, though it was left in a messy cream-pie for later.

"Take it all, mother..."

Kao relished in the moment, Ropes looking on, a smirk that could have meant anything on the cougar's lips. Yet even he was, sometimes, one to watch and enjoy the show, though Fyr could not help but take a tiny bit of advantage of the moment and slip her paw inside her husband's loose shorts, groping and caressing his cock as awkward as it was. He eased his shorts down with his tentacles to aid him but the dragoness was not so much a fool anymore as to suspect that it was for her benefit, her paw working him up and hard, the uncut length craving attention. If she'd been in a better position, she would have dropped to her knees and taken up the contact, servicing him right then and there.

But her husband was gone almost as soon as he had the chance, a load of Kao's cum dripping from Sasha's muzzle, stringing ropes of it between her jaws as she opened up proudly to show what she had taken. It all served her lust, of course, the dragoness relishing in everything and craving more, lapping off her muzzle salaciously in preparation for another. She didn't catch Ropes' look with Kao but, truly, she wouldn't have cared even if she had known what they really thought about her, what had prompted such a rough, carnal session with Kao.

"I see... You've made progress."

Ropes laughed softly, offering his cock to the dragoness too who was too caught up in her lust to care that she was, in a way, submitting. The playing field would once again be levelled for her in times soon to come but the heat inside her had cooled, the snap in her tone softened, coming back to a calmer sense of being. She didn't have to fight everything or snarl to get to the top when she was already in the place that she wanted to be when it was all offered to her, drawing Ropes' cock readily into the back of her maw and swallowing luxuriously around him.

It was where she was supposed to be, the fight gone from her, leaving only the burning, simmering sense of lust that was there and natural. That was okay, she thought, it was alright. It was something that anyone could control, least of all a dragoness like her. Twining and wrapping her tongue around Ropes' cock, she moaned around him, letting the soft vibrations of her maw travel down into the thick length of his cock. It gave him more pleasure that would ramp up her own and she was hungry already for a creamy dose of his seed, her maw feeling empty when she could not enjoy that too.

Ropes' petted her head and she growled in warning: it was not as if Sasha was that far gone as yet, but it was sure that her temper had, well, been tempered, if only for a time being.

Kao's seed, all the while, worked away inside her, finding her eggs, fertilising them, the virility of a demon nothing to be scoffed at. Times would change again in the next few months as the egg, or eggs, grew within her, their shells hardening to protect the precious young ones inside, but that would only be seen in time.

Swapping between her son's cock and her demon-husband's cock, Sasha was finally at peace, slurping them into her maw without anything else in mind. It was easy to do, her paw taking care of whichever one was not driving up into the soft back of her throat at any given time, her tongue knowing the ins and outs of their shafts like nothing else. It was their moans for her, however, that drove her on, seeking out that pleasure even as her messy pussy begged for more, tightening and clenching around an invisible shaft, wanting that ecstasy for herself all over again.

With her mind in the right place again, anything could be hers.

*

"Here you go, Fyr, darling!"

The red dragoness eyed her mother suspiciously as the stack of pancakes teetered before her, so tall that it had to be comical. That they were dripping in maple syrup only made the moment seem all the more unrealistic, though she poked them warily with her fork without digging in.

"Mom... What is this?"

Sasha giggled, dressed in an apron and nothing else, though there was a hum on her lips and a spring in her step that had not been there before. Well, not before Kao had fucked her, even if Fyr had settled the demon with a glare that should well have befitted a demoness, forcing him, after the fact, to help her sort the living room. Her power did not come in brute force but a command of the running of a household that could not afford to have rooms smashed up one week and rebuilt the next, time after time again.

"Oh, silly... They're just pancakes! If you don't want them, I'll have them."

Ah, that was the Sasha Fyr knew and she dragged the plate back to her even as her mother shot her a look and threatened to take the plate away.

"No, no... I'll eat them. I've got to take the truck down to town today anyway, will be out for a while. I need a big breakfast to keep us both fed."

As she chowed down on her pancakes with a few less manners than she had had before (hey, times changed), one paw rested on her stomach, protecting the little one within despite not knowing, as yet, whether they were an egg or a youngster that would be born as with a mammal. Being that Kao was the father, it would surely be an egg but she didn't know what to think yet, her mind drifting, Sasha's moans washing over her as Kao bent his mother over the other side of the kitchen table, her tail raised and ready. As he did every morning, he fucked her senseless, the dragoness' moans rising as Fyr's lips quirked in a smile.

Maybe living with a family of demons wasn't so bad, after all.


12