Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not part of Chemical's mind, however, as she finally took that uncut length of cougar cock reverently between her paws.

"Oh, my... Ohhhh!"

Kao wasted no time, reasserting himself over her, though the position and play between them was just as Chemical wanted it to be, on all fours and grinding back onto Kao's cock as he pushed into her pussy, filling her already sloppily wet hole. He tried not to think of why she was so turned on, though that was easy enough for the drake to do as he merely considered what it was to enjoy the moment, slamming into her, allowing her body to tell him what it was that it wanted and needed from him.

The dragoness savoured Ropes' cock as she wrapped her tongue around him, lapping and slurping, teasing out the play of another male for the first time since she'd been with Kao. Maybe before she'd been into swinging and a little flirtier, more public fun, but Kao had been more than enough to satisfy her needs, back then. Not that he was not enough for her anymore either, but more options had opened up, her desire to try everything simmering through her. It would not be fair to her to allow that need to reach boiling point, however.

The cougar smirked, relaxing into his true role there, thrusting into her maw, though he allowed her to take her time too, enjoying his cock. Tentacles roamed her body, sweeping down the strong muscle of her back, groping her arse, though he had to "fight" with Kao for that as the drake's hips bounced off her scaled flesh. Better to share the slutty dragoness in that case, letting lust and love take her from either end, double penetrated and spit-roasted between their dicks.

Her tongue was more amazing on his dick than he could have imagined, panting softly, yowling, tentacles squirming around and massaging her wonderful tits all over again. They must have been a little larger than Sasha's when the dragoness was not pregnant, but the green slashes and strikes that drastically marked her hide made him want to trace his tentacles along her body again and again.

Her nipples perked up against his tentacles and he lusted even more for how her body responded for him, chuffing and panting, thrusting lightly into her muzzle. Even though Ropes had only just gotten off in Kao's maw and throat a short while before, he was ready to cum all over again, enjoying the moment with long, deep strokes of his cock. He was curious too about how Chemical wanted to please him, to give him head, allowing her to move too, her nose bobbing smoothly on his shaft as if she was a very skilled cock sucker. The cougar had no doubt, however, that even greater treats lingered between her sweetly thick and muscled thighs.

The trio huffed and grunted together, Kao getting more into the moment, thrusting harder, his need rising more and more. It was as if the interlude with Ropes had left him with a greater need in him than usual, or something to prove. He did not know and, honestly, Kao could not find it in himself to care as he thrust and thrust, grinding and humping, pushing himself desperately on to ever-greater highs of pleasure.

He didn't have to fuck her hard to get pleasure, the overwhelming sensation of her hot, dripping pussy closing around his cock and pulsing faintly making his head spin, need flowing through him like never before. But it was what they liked, one of the things that made them want to fuck more and more, as if there was never to be any end to how much the two of them lusted for each other. Chemical's moans, as muted as they were around the cougar's cock, filled the air, luring him on, driving into her as he knew that it was him, at least in part, who was making her cry out like that.

The three of them were a force of nature in the heat of that moment, others in the house pausing nearby, listening in, all curious as to what was going on. Ropes was there purely to seed his claim over Chemical in the way of the household, a tentacle worming into her arse and stretching her out very lightly, the dragoness' screams audible even around his cock. She rocked and ground, trying to arch back even more desperately, but she could not do that as Ropes grabbed her hair, twisting his fingers into it.

It was with a deep, full-throated yowl that he climaxed, spilling his load down her throat, Kao thrusting and grinding, cumming a short while after, though all Chemical was aware of was wave after wave of complete and utter bliss flowing through her. Never had she felt pleasure like she did then, fucked so hard from both ends, her pussy erratically twitching and squeezing Kao's cock. Yet she already had all the cum that she could have ever wanted from him, his cock spilling a thick load into her, mixing with her juices, the cocktail of sexual pleasure that was due to come every time their bodies joined.

Dimly, she was aware of the males moving her lightly, cocks slipping from her body, the taste of cum lingering on her lips. She moaned, but being dragged to the end of the bed so that her head hung over the side stretched out her neck a little in a good way, Kao's cock presented to her lips, a little softer but still ready, as she opened up wide.

"Mmm..."

She took her lover down her maw, a light, very faint, bulge showing at her throat, though that was more likely from her swallowing than from Kao's size, the drake grunting, leaning over her, thrusting. It was Ropes, however, that slipped between Chemical's legs, staying up on the bed with her while Kao stood and ground into her maw, allowing the cream from her pussy and Kao's seed to trickle down, though his cock was already slick. The tentacle that had been in her backside, causing her to have such a strong orgasm, had prepared her well enough for him to ease in, slowly and patiently, squeezing his dick into his arse to take at least one more of her holes.

For him, it was all about pleasure, never holding back, the two males, both demons, taking her as they were supposed to do. There was nothing shameful at all in Kao sharing Chemical, only right, so very right, the drake grunting, head thrown back, perhaps the two of them already in need of another shower. Ropes growled, tongue lashing out to sweep down the side of his muzzle, pounding into her as she relaxed and opened around him, almost as if the dragoness was trying to coax him deeper inside. If his tentacles were, however, he only had so much of his dick to give, grunting and moaning, letting her feel that full length powering into her. The shift of her body guided him, Chemical's legs locked around his waist, though she could not dip her heels to his buttocks, not with how badly her legs trembled.

To send her over the edge, to show her a little more of what it was that his tentacles could do for her, he squeezed not one but two into her pussy, a truly tight fight. Around Kao's cock, the dragoness screamed, Kao grabbing her paw, holding it tightly, helping her in the best way that he could to ride out the rampant pleasure of climax, the dragoness rising and falling on a sea of ecstasy. It was as if she was not really there, even though it was the present moment that allowed her to feel everything as she did, moaning and grunting, her throat quivering as she swallowed around Kao's cock.

Ropes took her arse hard, though there was no pain, her body accepting his length and well prepared for it too, harder and harder, ploughing her backside at the same pace as he fucked her pussy with both tentacles at once. They slammed into her as the dragoness as she rolled through climax after climax, lost in the moment, though she would only again come back to her senses when she was sprawled out and catching her breath on the bed, sometime later.

Over her, Ropes smirked, eyes catching Kao's.

"She was always yours," he grunted, on the edge of climax himself. "But sharing... Well, where's the fun in keeping everything all to yourself, hm?"

Kao had to agree, even if he would keep a close eye on Chem, noting that things were not going further than what he was comfortable with, growling deep in the back of his throat, on the edge of releasing his load. It was almost in perfect synchronisation that the two males, finally, climaxed together, Ropes yowling as he slammed into Chemical's arse, even if he still had one more hole on her body to experience the pleasure of for the first time.

Again and again, thick seed spurted and drooled forth, filling the lusty dragoness from both ends while she enjoyed the attention, grunting and groaning, her tail trying to flick to the side, even though her holes were already well exposed to the attention of the cougar. All she knew was that every muscle in her body ached deliciously, as if she had been for a long, deep swim, her head spinning, her loins burning up with lust that, even through all that, had not yet been sated.

Therefore, it was fortunate, so very fortunate, that she could now make use of not only her partner, as much as she adored him, but Ropes too, maybe even others in the family.

Things were better there, between all of them, the two males filling her with their seed while she got to reap the spoils between them, her pussy tight around Ropes' tentacles while she lovingly squeezed around their cocks. Even the act of swallowing gave Kao a little more pleasure, his cock slowly softening, Chem holding it there in her maw while he did, not wanting to let it go.

She'd found her place there, what she truly needed, and there was nothing more that Chemical could have lusted for.

Well, she'd probably think about it again in a few days time, but, until then, two dicks were certainly better than one!

And that was a fact.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

0.8 mm Shell Ch. 01 - Hooked On a winter night, two young lovers unknowingly start down...in Erotic Horror
The Blair House Angela investigates her aunt's old house.in Erotic Horror
Whispers Is her room haunted?in Erotic Horror
The Haviscourt Sisters A vampire heads home to confront her sister.in Erotic Horror
Egg Ch. 01 Bullied young man finds an egg.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories