Cuckolded by my Girlfriend

Story Info
Mark recalls how his girlfriend cuckolded him.
8.1k words
3.54
22.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bfel37
bfel37
51 Followers

Cuckolded by my Girlfriend

This is a work of fiction, and based solely in my imagination. If you enjoy cuckolding then you will enjoy this story. If you don't, then I would ask that you please move along and stop right here.

My name is Mark. I am a young 29-year-old male just starting out on my own. I have a beautiful girlfriend named Stacy who is 26 years old. We met after college, and both have successful careers so far. She is living with one of her childhood friends named Samantha, while I am living in a modest three-bedroom townhouse I purchased before meeting her. We are planning on moving in together once her lease is up. Life would seem to be going well for us, but I do have one problem. I have an increasing desire for my girlfriend to make me into her cuckold. Maybe it's my internet porn addiction, or just not being satisfied with the sex we happily have frequently. Either way I have an increased desire to watch her with another man or even men. We both come from conservative families. Neither of our families would approve of such a lifestyle. However, it has been eating away at me for months now.

The other day I finally built up the courage to sit Stacy down, and tell her how I felt. I honestly thought she would yell at me, and then leave me. However, that's not what happened. She was interested. She thought it would be fun to explore sexually. It could be something we did together. Me watching, and her getting to be sexually satisfied. My own live porno.

I am not really big down there. Measuring only about six and a half inches. Not small by any means, but nothing huge like what her friends had talked about. She had heard her friends brag endlessly about these big black guys they had hooked up with. Like any young woman she was interested, and when I said I would enjoy bringing someone into our lives to have sex with her. Well, she knew this was her chance to test the waters without losing me.

Nothing happened for a while. We talked about what kind of guys she was into. She told me she preferred someone much older, and black. But that wasn't a deal breaker. The most important thing was she wanted someone experienced and mature.

We planned a vacation down in Florida. At one of those pricy resorts. Just a couple of days to get away, and have fun together. We didn't see anyone she was interested in getting close with for a couple of days. Which really bummed us both out. As we laid out by the pool about halfway through our trip. I told her I was going to go get us some drinks. As I stood at the bar, I saw a middle-aged black gentleman walk by her. He was good looking. Well built, but not overly muscular. Hair just starting to show some grey. Very distinguishing looking. Maybe fifteen years older than us. Just as he was about to pass her, he stopped and started talking to her. He sat down on my lounge chair, and they started talking.

She didn't look in distress. She gave me a quick smile from across the pool, and then went right back to talking with him. They talked for a while, and seemed to be having some friendly banter back and forth. What I would find out later is she was telling him all about my desire to be cuckolded. He was here with extended family, and would try to make some time to meet us back at our room later that night.

The rest of the day was a blur. Stacy spent some time preparing herself for when he would come by. She was excited and a bit nervous. She wanted to look her best for him. He texted shortly after we returned from dinner that he was free for the evening.

He came up to our room, and Stacy met him at the door dressed only in the bikini she had been wearing earlier that day. He gave her a big hug taking the opportunity to feel her up all over in the process. They entered the room, and I finally got the chance to say hello. He seemed like a good guy. Here for a couple of days.

He and Stacy kept flirting back and forth. Touching, and kissing. They sat together on the bed, while I sat in the office chair towards the corner. His hands resting on her hip and her thigh as we talked getting to know each other further.

His name was Damien. He understood what we were interested in, and agreed that while we didn't live anywhere near each other back home, this vacation fling would be enjoyable. With pleasantries over with, he undid the tie that was holding her bikini top up around her neck. As it slowly fell to her waist revealing her breasts, he took charge and laid her down dipping his head to suckle each breast.

She really enjoyed his lips and tongue feasting on her nipples as his hands explored her body. Fully removing the bikini top, and venturing further south to her bottoms. As he pulled at the strings. The only thing keeping what was left of her clothes on. I knew this was the beginning of sharing my girlfriend with other men.

She lifted her bottom up so he could fully remove her skimpy clothing. Exposing her pussy for him to see for the first time. He expertly dove into her womanhood feasting on her as I sat and watched my girlfriend get enjoyed by another man.

She shakingly played with his shirt buttons exposing his chest while he kicked off his shoes. Climbing on top of her petite body he feasted on her naked flesh exploring ever inch. She, meanwhile fumbled with his pants and belt to release his cock. Finally, she pulled it out. Releasing it from its prison.

Standing at full attention at eight inches. He was longer and thicker than me. She was going to enjoy being filled by him that is for sure. With both of them now naked they both began fondling and touching each other. Kissing each other all over, and exploring each other.

I sat as an observer. Enjoying what I had set in motion. It was really hot to see her touching and fondling another man. One who was bigger than me in all areas.

Now they were whispering to each other. Stacy telling him, "Not yet." He then got up and found his pants. Reaching into the pocket and pulling out a condom. He opened the packet and handed her the condom. She gently rolled it over his cock. Covering him for his next venture. Her soft, wet, lush pussy.

Now protected he nestled his cock at the opening of her pussy. Gently, and slowly he proceeded to slide into her. She gave out an audible moan, and an intake of air as he slowly stretched her to meet his girth and size. Inch by inch he took what had been my exclusive right. Filling her, and claiming her womanly body as his.

As he began a steady rhythm of thrusts, entering and retreating from her, she wrapped her arms and legs around him. All I could see of her body was her arms and legs. Her head peeking out from under him. They were thoroughly enjoying each other, and paid no attention to me sitting along in the corner.

As I sat there with my pants around my ankles. Madly jerking myself to pleasure. It was evident Stacy was achieving an orgasm. Cumming hard on his cock while he continued his thrusting into her. "Harder, fuck me harder." She continued to yell, as she grunted and moaned in pleasure. Then she held there, mouth open as she shook from pleasure., fully enjoying her orgasm.

Shortly thereafter he lunged forward, letting out a growl, and filling his condom with cum. As he pulled out and rolled off, I was amazed at the amount of cum that filled that condom. I was so happy that he had worn the condom, and not filled my girlfriend with that load.

As he got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up it gave me an opportunity to check on Stacy. She lay there happy with her eyes closed. Fully enjoying the post sex feeling. I asked how she was doing, and did she enjoy it. She just smiled, and said she hoped he wasn't done.

Her question was answered as Damien returned and ordered me back to my seat. I got up relinquishing time with my girlfriend back to him. They cuddled, and fondled each other. Stacy enjoying his muscular chest, and strong arms. Damien enjoying her petite and voluptuous body. They continued their cuddling until his cock began to harden once again. Then she wrapped another condom on him, and allowed him to penetrate her once again.

He continued his assault on her gorgeous body for what seemed forever. Finally, after several hours of sex, and multiple orgasms. Stacy and Damien retreated to the shower leaving me to listen to them washing each other. I could hear her tell him "Not yet." Assuming he wanted to take her bare. As the shower shut off, they both emerged refreshed.

Damien gave me a blanket, and told me to find a place to sleep. The two of them then retreated to the bed. I slept on the floor at their feet. I woke up in the morning to Stacy moaning. Clearly, they were back at it for the fourth or fifth time in less than twenty-four hours.

I didn't have to wait long to hear him once again announce he was cumming, and filling yet another condom with his seed. He got up, freshened up in the bathroom, and then got dressed. I thanked him for everything, and told him it was an enjoyable show. Stacy was passed out. Clearly all of this excitement had worn her out.

He told me he would be in contact with Stacy, and would like to take her out to dinner tonight. As he left, I worried about how fast this was moving, but we had all day to enjoy together. As we went about our day enjoying the pool. Stacy confided in me that Damien had awakened something in her. She really enjoyed his body, and how big his cock was. I told her I was worried this was moving so fast. She reassured me it was only physical. She would always love me.

We decided to tell Damien that the two of us would be going to dinner, but I would be the third wheel, not him. Later that night, Damien, Stacy, and I all went to dinner. As we sat there. The two of them sitting together, and me sitting opposite. It would appear to the average passerby that I was meeting up with a couple. They flirted, and couldn't keep their hands off each other. Even the waitress commenting on them being a cute couple. When they finished, they returned to the room to continue where they left off. Leaving me to pay the bill.

As I walked down the hall to our room, and approached the door. I could hear the moaning from Stacy, and her once again yelling "Fuck me, fuck me harder." I was totally embarrassed as another couple walked by as I fumbled for the keycard. Clearly hearing everything going on inside the room. As I opened the door, I could see clothing leading to the bed. At least they had waited to get undressed in the room.

There in the bed I found my girlfriend and her new lover, bonding as young lovers. Passionately fondling and mounting each other as if they hadn't seen each other in months. As I listened to them, I couldn't help but compare how Stacy sounded when we made love. She clearly was more vocal, and enjoying his big black cock way more than my average sized cock.

The night continued to drag on in the same manner as the previous night had. Ending with me regulated back to my place on the floor, and the two of them cuddled up together in bed. As the two lovers woke up on Stacy and I's day of departure. They finished with a final romp in the sheets.

We said goodbye to Damien, Stacy took the opportunity to give him one last embrace. He grabbed her ass, and told her if she ever wanted a real boyfriend to let him know. She giggled, and told him she would think about it. My only reassurance the previous comment that she had made about it only being a purely physical enjoyment.

As we checked out of the resort, the embarrassment of the eyes of fellow patrons who had clearly seen us together with Damien got me so excited. That, and the fact that I had hardly gotten any relief from Stacy in three days.

We caught a taxi to the airport, and I enjoyed the return to normalcy as we made our way back home. Stacy confided in me that she had truly enjoyed to hookup the past several days. She loved cuckolding me, and really enjoyed the sex. Especially since she knew I was watching.

She confirmed that Damien really wanted to go without the condoms, but that she wasn't ready for that. Plus, she wanted to talk to me about it. As I dropped her off at her place, I assured her that I had no problem with her going bare. As long as she was still on birth control. She said she was, and that she only wanted to have a family with me.

It was very reassuring to hear, that while she enjoyed the physical sex with other men, she only wanted to be with me in the end. I drove back to my place knowing we had the tough job now of finding a more permanent dominant bull to fulfill our cuckolding lifestyle.

***

We got back into our regular routine, and things seemed to be going back to normal. Weeks turned into months, and we were no closer to finding a regular bull for her to meet up with for sex. I had started looking online, creating accounts on websites. We would go through the guys together when she was over. However, she had some specific desires. She wanted someone older, cock size was important, strong and fit. Oh, and most important, she really wanted a black guy.

Then one day while she was working out at the gym. One of the instructors came up to her. She had seen him before, and thought he was very handsome. His name was Andre. She almost never saw him here. He was tall, very well built, ruggedly handsome like a lumberjack. Oh, and he was black. He told her she was beautiful, and would love to give her a "training" session.

At first, she brushed him off. Telling him she had a boyfriend, and went back to her workout. Then, after seeing him walk off she thought about it. She went over, gave him her number, and said she might be interested in getting to know him.

She was so excited when she called me later that day. Telling me all about Andre, and asking me if we could meet him together. I agreed, and told her to ask him to dinner one night so that we could get to know him better.

A couple days later on a Friday night we were at a local restaurant chatting over a meal with a fifty-two years old man who my girlfriend was really excited over. He seemed really nice, and understanding of our desire for my girlfriend to cuckold me. In fact, he was really open to it. He had been in this same situation before, and like getting to sleep with women without the worry of commitment.

We left very excited that we believed we had found the bull we had been looking for. We both slept on the decision, and called him up a couple days later very excited to getting to know him regularly. An evening was decided upon that we would go over to his place for some fun.

Stacy and Andre started texting back and forth getting each other horny. I would take pictures of Stacy, knowing these nude and partially nude photos were for his enjoyment. Finally, the day came that we had agreed upon to meet Andre at his place. We drove over, and walked up the stairs full of anticipation.

As he greeted us at the door, he invited us in and gave Stacy a hug. He shook my hand, and I truly felt like a child compared to his size. Me at average height of five-foot night inches, he towered over me at over six feet tall. We walked into his living room area. Stacy sat down on the couch, and I sat in a chair across from her. Andre came over with some drinks for us. Always the gentleman. He then sat down next to Stacy reaching his arm over her shoulder pulling her close to him.

As we made small talk, he started to caress her legs. Working his hands over her body. Getting her excited, and comfortable with him. We explained even further that we were interested in a cuckold relationship, and the level to which we wanted things to go.

We agreed that she was his, as long as we were together. I would only observe, and get involved only if Andre requested. I was in essence an observer. We were only meeting for sex, and were not interested in a relationship. All three of us agreed to this, however with his touching and presence I think Stacy would have agreed to anything.

With the pleasantries out of the way Stacy and Andre started removing each other's clothes. Exposing each other, and getting one another excited. Once they were fully naked Stacy got up, and knelt down between his legs grabbing his cock, and sliding her moist lips around it. Working her mouth on his shaft and letting him stretch her jaw to accommodate him.

I sat there watching my beautiful girlfriend worshiping another man's cock. Getting him hard, so that he could properly mount her. He was becoming increasingly hard, and looked to be around nine inches and thick.

Suddenly Andre stood up, and picked Stacy up over his shoulder carrying her off down the hall to his bedroom. She looked at me as he walked away, smiling and giggling. Andre yelled, "Come on cuck or you'll miss out." He disappeared into the bedroom. I quickly got up to follow. Not wanting to miss anything that happened to my girlfriend.

I got there just as he was placing her down on the bed. He had placed a chair in the room for me to occupy. He was obviously prepared. He spread her legs, and began expertly feasting on her pussy. Using his tongue to lap at her, and burrow into her body. He took his time in no hurry. At first, she laid there still, but as he continued his sexual assault on her, she began to squirm and moan. He was getting her all warmed up, and ready for him.

He began to slide his finger into her pussy while he continued his exploration, kissing her body upwards to her breasts. Wrapping his lips around her areolas, and gently nibbling on them to bring her to a whole new level of orgasm.

As his body crept up hers his cock was now level with her dripping wet pussy. He touched the tip to her opening sending her eyes wide open. I could hear them talking quietly, but couldn't make out what they were saying. Then I clearly heard him say, "I don't use them. Am I in charge, or are you?"

As he teased her clit with the head of his cock. She looked over at me, and relented. "Yes, daddy. Whatever you wish." That's all he wanted to hear. As he slowly sank his bare cock into my girlfriend's pussy. He laid claim to what he wanted, and made me a cuckold.

He continued his thrusting. Opening her body up, and stretching her wide. Ravaging her body, and moving at an increasingly fast rate. Soon he was ready to cum, and I saw his testicles rise up to deliver his load. Then he pulled out, and came all over her stomach.

As they laid there, basking in the afterglow of sex it dawned on me he had just marked her as his property. We had just entered a new level of our relationship, and I loved it.

***

This continued on as a regular occurrence. I would pick he up on the weekend, and we would go over to Andre's place. We would enter, he would great her as "his slut", and then he would acknowledge me as "cuck." He would strip her of her clothes, and carry her off to whatever room they were going to have sex in.

I would be left standing at the door. Hurrying off to whichever room they were in so I could watch. Finding a chair to bring in so I could sit while I jerked off to the two of them breeding like rabbits. He seemed to never get enough of her.

Soon once a week turned into twice a week. I was her chauffeur to her new lover's place. Often, she was to worn out for me. That was okay with me, I was really enjoying being cucked, and getting a front row seat to seeing her mounted regularly.

We had a regular thing going that we both were enjoying. Andre would respect her desire to not have him cum inside her. Always showering her body in his cum. Finishing by them washing up together. She was happy, and I was enjoying being a cuckold.

One day, her and her roommate Samantha were talking. Samantha kept going on and on about all the sexy guys she has been sleeping with. How she loves being with black guys because they have such big cocks. Stacy would just nod, and agree. Not wishing to make our private encounters public just yet.

bfel37
bfel37
51 Followers