Cuckolded by my Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was so amazing, and touched her in ways mine just didn't come close to. She also really enjoyed his muscular figure, and dominant personality. He made her feel like a submissive woman, and she really enjoyed that.

I asked her when she would be ready, and she told me before we get married, she would end things. Focusing exclusively on us, and building a family together.

Things returned to normal for the next few months. We met up with Andre a couple times a week. He would give Stacy the key to unlock me when we were together. Allowing her to give me a blowjob, or jerk me off. But access to her pussy was off limits for me while he was in the picture.

Whenever I would ask, she would smile and tell me only Andre was allowed to touch her pussy now. Only his sperm was allowed inside her womb. When they were done, and it was time for us to leave I was returned to my cage. I longed for them to be together again, just so I could be removed from my captivity.

One day Stacy called and asked if she could come over that evening. I agreed loving to spend some alone time with her so I eagerly agreed. We sat on the couch watching a movie, and cuddling. Things felt great. When the movie was over, she sat up and said she had something to tell me.

She told me she didn't know how since she had been on birth control, but she was pregnant. I was stunned. Words couldn't express how disappointed I was. I asked her when did it happen? She said, it must have been all the sex during the hotel get together.

She told me, she had taken multiple tests, and had seen her doctor who had confirmed it. Again, I was speechless. Not because I wasn't happy for my girlfriend being pregnant, but because there was zero chance it was mine.

I asked her what this meant for us? Again, she reiterated that she loved me, but she wanted the baby's father to be in the picture after the birth. It was only right that he be involved with his child. She had already talked to Andre, and he was one hundred percent for it.

I was heartbroken. This had been a red line I had been promised we wouldn't cross. As she left, she told me she loved me, but right now maybe we needed to take a break. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was leaving me for Andre. Well, at least temporarily, but I knew things like this took a more permanent role.

As she drove away it suddenly occurred to me. Andre had my girl, got her pregnant, and had the key to my cock. Over the next several days I tried calling and texting her, but couldn't get through. I even went to her place, but Samantha said she had moved out.

I drove to Andre's place hoping I could find them there. As I knocked on the door nobody would answer. I even went to the main office of the complex, but he wouldn't give personal info out. Apparently, they had gotten a new place.

That brings me to the present. It's been over a week, and I suffer with this miserable cock cage reminding me of the cuckold I am. The bull took my girl, and still has control over me. That is how my girlfriend cuckolded me. I hope this isn't permanent.