Cuckolded by my Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, it was getting harder and harder for her to keep a secret. Finally, she swore Samantha to secrecy and let her in on our dirty little secret. Telling her all about Damien and Andre, and most importantly that I was okay with all of it.

Samantha was shocked, and very excited. She was surprised that her super conservative friend was such a whore. Most shockingly of all that she was taking Andre bareback. Stacy reiterated that he would only cum on her stomach or face, and that inside was reserved for me.

Samantha told her she should invite Andre over to their place so she could watch. Stacy was firmly against it. This was her and I's thing, and she wanted to keep me involved. That's when they hatched a plan.

That next Saturday I came over as usual to pick Stacy up. When the door opened booth girls stood there at the door. Stacy told me that she told Samantha everything, and that they had an idea for today. Both girls excitedly told me how Samantha wanted to watch, and maybe help me enjoy myself better.

Stacy assured me that it was only fair that I get some pussy since she had gotten so much cock over the past months. My excitement was hard to hide. Both girls could tell I was excited by the tent in my pants.

I always thought Samantha was beautiful, but kept those feelings to myself. No need to ruin a great thing I had with Stacy. But this was their idea. They had brought it up so I would just enjoy the ride.

Stacy did have one rule. Even though I was okay with her going bareback with Andre, she wanted me to wear a condom with Samantha. I reluctantly agreed, not wanting to cause trouble. I was the cuckold after all.

As we drove the twenty minutes to Andre's place Stacy and Samantha were in the backseat fondling each other. Panties had been discarded, and both girls were getting warmed up for what was going to happen. It was all I could do to keep the car on the road. Praying for red lights, and wishing for a dark parking lot so I could just watch the two of them make out.

By the grace of God, we finally got to Andre's place, and didn't get into an accident. The girls straightened up, making themselves decent for the short walk up to his door. As we made our way up the walkway to the front door.

I followed behind the two ladies acting as a dutiful usher. I couldn't help but stare at the beautiful asses of these two ladies who would soon be mounted. One of them by me. I was very excited.

Stacy rang the bell, and both ladies were noticeably excited. Standing there for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a few seconds. I stood behind them wondering what Andre would think of all of this.

Then the door opened, and there stood Andre in only a pair of shorts. A smile on his face, as he beheld two beautiful ladies before him, and me behind them. "Slut, it's so good to see you. Cuck, who is this gorgeous woman you have with you here?"

Stacy interjected that this was Samantha, her roommate, and she wanted to join in what the three of us had going on. As he let us in Samantha said that she would watch and let me enjoy her. That way each guy got a woman.

Andre laughed, "I guess your going to get some pussy today Cuck." He laughed even harder when we told him I was only allowed to wear a condom. No bare fun for me. Andre fully agreed. Cuckolds don't deserve to have bare pussy.

Andre walked between the two ladies guiding them with his hands on each of their asses. The scene was humbling as I walked alone behind them. Clearly the odd man out.

As we approached the bedroom, Andre took Stacy over to the bed. They began removing each other's clothes. Touching, and fondling each other as they went. Andre wrapped her naked body in his arms, as he began to deeply kiss my girlfriend.

I sat in my regular chair with Stacy on my lap. The two of us touching and petting each other as we watched Andre take ownership of Stacy.

Samantha was getting very excited, and soon was fishing my cock out of my pants. Wanting to grasp onto a hard cock. Not caring if it was smaller then what she was watching her friend enjoy.

As we joined the happy couple in front of us in getting naked, Samantha enveloped her soft lips around my cock. The feel of her hot warm lips stroking up and down on me. As I watched the woman I loved being penetrated by another man, I began to get very excited. It was all I could do to keep from cumming down the throat of Samantha.

Samantha stopped, reached into her bag, and pulled out a condom for me. I was hopping she would have forgotten that, and I would have gotten lucky. I was not in luck. She wrapped my shaft in its rubber prison, and prepared to lower herself down onto me.

As her pussy slid down onto my cock it was heaven. Feeling her bounce up and down on me as I listened to my girlfriend moan in ecstasy, was a little slice of heaven. Samantha wrapped her arms around me. Pushing her breasts into my face. Seeking to enjoy the forbidden fruit that was her friend's boyfriend.

It wouldn't be long, and I certainly didn't have the stamina Andre had. I felt my body preparing to release my sperm. I grabbed her hips, and buried my cock as deep as I could. Filling the condom, and ending my pleasure.

Samantha stood up revealing my cock. She removed the condom from me, and cleaned me up with her tongue. Swallowing my cum. I sat there enjoying the afterglow of an orgasm. I sat there hoping for more attention to then see her scamper over to Stacy and Andre.

Her job complete, she now went to the two she people she was really interested in playing with. I watched her kissing Stacy as Andre sped up his pace. He gave out a warning that he was about to cum as Samantha sat up and whispered in his ear.

I couldn't hear what she said, but it soon became evident. He grabbed Stacy's hips burying his cock deep inside her while Samantha distracted her with another deep kiss. He roared out and he filled my girlfriend with his cum. Making his deposit, and taking the last thing he could from me.

I don't know if Stacy was in on it, but she certainly didn't put up much of a fight in the throws of sexual enjoyment. As the three of them laid there. The girls giggling, and touching each other. Andre enjoying having just seeded my woman.

Stacy definitely was enjoying being the center of attention. Her friend on one side, her lover on the other. Andre ordered me to go get them some drinks from the kitchen. I dutifully got up, and left the room.

As I was getting things together I could here things begin to liven up. I quickly returned placing the drinks on the end tables. Only to find both girls on top of each other with Andre's cock enjoying both pussies. He would pound away at one then pull out filling the other.

Both girls being filled with his hard cock, and crying out in pleasure as they were mounted. I sat down enjoying the view I was seeing. Returning to my rightful place as an observer. I watched as the three of them enjoyed each other. Each woman being filled with his hard cock. Each one relishing in being taken by him.

It was clear to me that this was Samantha's plan all along. I was just the tool she used to get what she wanted. After what seemed like forever Andre reared up, and announced he was cumming. He buried his cock now in Samantha and planted his seed deep inside her.

Both women gazing into each other's eyes sharing an experience they both had now shared. They had both been seeded by Andre. They both carried his seed deep inside them.

The day continued with the three of them dozing off for a nap in each other's arms. I took the time to head out, and sleep on the couch. As I woke up, I could hear a familiar moan as Stacy was obviously getting mounted again.

As I listened to my girlfriend moaning in pleasure. I enjoyed stroking my cock, listening to her taking pleasure from another man. The unmistakable sound of Andre no longer pulling out, but depositing his cum deep inside her. Samantha encouraging her with praise. "Good girl. Take it nice and deep. Right where it belongs."

I feared what I was hearing. Most importantly I feared what this meant for Stacy and I.

***

After we dropped Samantha off, Stacy came over to my place for some one-on-one time. We talked, and she apologized for getting carried away. In the heat of the moment, she hadn't been thinking clearly, and let Andre have his way completely.

I mentioned that I had heard her get seeded a second time. She then confessed that Andre had actually cum 3 times inside her. Apparently, I had slept through more then I thought. I asked what this meant, more specifically how did this affect us? She said she should be fine since she was on birth-control. That I shouldn't worry. She only wanted babies from me.

I took this revelation to mean that we had now entered a new level of cuckolding, and that her womb would be filled with his sperm as well. As the weeks progressed on it became a regular event that each session with Andre concluded with multiple sperm deposits in and on Stacy.

This continued on, and we had a fantastic cuckold relationship going. I was enjoying our visits, and how Andre would treat Stacy like his personal cum dump. Constantly depositing his cum inside her pussy, claiming it for himself, and treating it like he owned it.

I thought to surprise her for the one-year anniversary of when she started cuckolding me with Andre. I went to the mall, and got her some really expensive bra and panty set of lingerie. I then made a reservation at a fancy hotel several towns over.

The day finally came, and we loaded up our bags into my car setting off on a premise that we were just getting a weekend away. She told me she was a little disappointed that she didn't get to see Andre this weekend. Jokingly mentioning that my cock would do in its place. I laughed it off knowing when I revealed the surprise she would be pleased.

She sat down in the lobby, and I checked us in making sure everything was as I ordered. We went up to the room opening the door, and everything was perfect. A big king size bed, a tv, and a couch with a balcony view of the pool and hot tub area. There was also a nice restaurant and bar downstairs.

As we were opening our bags, I pulled out the lingerie and showed it to Stacy. She got all excited and wanted to try it on. It was a nice thong panty and bra that I was certain would accent her gorgeous body perfectly.

I told her, why don't you get cleaned up, and put it on to show me. Then we can go downstairs to dinner. She raced off to the bathroom, and I could hear the water turn on in the shower. As she did this, I texted Andre the room number, and he said he would be there shortly. I then grabbed my bag and opened the adjoining room. After all, this wasn't my room for the weekend.

She was just finishing up when we heard a knock at the door. She questioned who it could be as she came out in the new lingerie. She looked stunning, and it was all I could do to not take her to bed myself. I had already peaked through the spy whole to double check it was Andre. It was. I told her to answer the door, that it was for her.

She wasn't sure, but finally did what I asked of her. As she opened the door, there stood Andre waiting. He gave her a big smile, telling her she looked gorgeous, and pulled her out into the hallway into his arms.

He passionately kissed Stacy, telling her how gorgeous she looked. Resting his hands on her backside. She was genuinely surprised. They both walked back into the room to where I was waiting. That's when I told her the real plan for this weekend.

I told her this weekend was all about her and Andre. I was only here to watch. They would stay here together in this room, and I was sleeping in the room next door. They would parade around the hotel as boyfriend and girlfriend, and I would occasionally view them from a distance.

She came over, and gave me a big hug. Giving me a very long lingering kiss. She thanked me, and said she would make it up to me. She continued that, this was so generous. I felt really happy that she was going to enjoy this as much as I had hoped she would.

I sat down observed the two of them. They both were heavily flirting back and forth while Stacy put on more clothes to go to dinner. Then the two of them left, and I waited five to ten minutes. When I got down there, they were being seated. I was seated not long after. It felt odd eating by myself.

I could see them across the restaurant. Chatting amongst themselves, and flirting. They appeared to be enjoying each other's company, and looked like a real couple. Occasionally they would kiss across the table. I was really enjoying observing them from a distance, and seeing them bonding.

Eventually they finished getting up, and returning to the room. Leaving me to finish my meal with nothing to observe. By the time I got back up to the room I could hear the familiar sounds of their lovemaking coming from their room.

I entered my room crossing over into theirs to see them fully naked, and mating in the missionary position with me only able to see Stacy's arm, legs, and her head peaking out from under Andre.

He was fucking her as a frenzied wild stud, intent on breeding his female. Laying claim to what he desired, and planting his seed deep inside her. She was his for the taking, and he knew it.

They continued their sexual frenzy. Both of them cumming several times. Even venturing out onto the balcony when it was dark for anyone down bellow to view.

I thoroughly enjoyed the view of watching them together taking the brunt of their jokes during times of cuddling. They laughed and commented at my state frustration. Left to only pleasure myself with my hand.

Eventually I retired to my room for the night. Left to listen to their continued lovemaking, and moaning. At one point I heard them get up. Which brought me out of my slumber. Only to hear the closing of the connecting door. I heard nothing the rest of the night. Unsure what they were doing, but I had a good idea.

In the morning I got up hoping to see the door open, which it wasn't. All was quiet so I assumed they were still asleep. I went down to breakfast, and upon my return found the connecting room door open. Both of them had ordered room service, and were relaxing in bed. Both cuddling up together.

Stacy greeted me, and told me what Andre had made her do. When the room service gentleman had arrived, she greeted him at the door in her panties and bra. Letting him get a good view of her sexy body. Giving him a hug and kiss along with the tip. Andre telling him to feel her up as he left. Which he enjoyed by getting a quick caress of her gorgeous ass.

As it was getting close to my time to leave. I told them that while they had the rest of the weekend together. I was leaving to return home. Andre asked me for one favor. Could I go down the hall and get ice from the machine? He handed me the bucket, and I gladly ventured on my task.

When I returned Stacy took the ice bucket now full of ice, and poured some into a plastic bag. She then told me that Andre had a surprise for me, and wanted me to drop my pants and underwear. I was very curious what he had in mind, but obliged their request.

They told me to spread my legs revealing my cock to them. She then placed the bag of ice on my cock and testicles. Leaving it there for about ten to fifteen minutes, but it felt like forever. When they removed it, I had substantial shrinkage.

Next, Andre handed her a bottle of lubricant which she took and used on me. I was quite perplexed what they had in mind, but went along with it. Next, Andre handed her a black bag with a drawstring. She opened it up, and what she pulled out really surprised me.

It was a metal cock cage, and she said that Andre wanted one final step in my cuckolding. He wanted to control when and if I would have an orgasm. He didn't want me jacking off, and wanted to restrict my sex with Stacy. I would only be allowed out when he approved.

As I felt the metal cage slide over my shrunken penis, I felt a sense of fear arise in me. Stacy then turned the key in the device locking me up. Sealing me away till another man approved of my release. A man who was sleeping, and having sex with my girlfriend.

The thought of all this got me immediately excited. Only to be corrected by my new prison. This was a new level in our cuckold relationship. One I wasn't sure I would enjoy as much as she would. She told me it made my penis look cute, and she liked this new control she and Andre had.

As I left the hotel, one thing was certain. I would be receiving many updates from them. With lots of pictures, and I would be able to do nothing about it. No jerking off, and relieving myself. This new form of torture was in a way, perfect.

I got an update via a phone call later that night. They had spent the day at the pool, and enjoyed a relaxing day. Of course, there was lots of sex, and they both had several orgasms each time. She again thanked me for the weekend with Andre, and how she had cum more in the past two days then she could remember.

She also said, that many people complimented them on how they were such a cute couple. Andre telling them each time thank you, and that they were celebrating one year together. He really enjoyed playing this up, and she wondered to his motives.

I asked her if I wanted this to stop would she be able to cut him off completely? While early on she was certain that I was most important, I could tell by the hesitation in her voice that it would be very difficult. She definitely was enjoying him, and maybe even falling for him. One thing was certain, there were feelings she wasn't ready to admit to.

She said goodbye, that she had to get back to her new "boyfriend." We both chuckled at that. As she hung up the phone, I could hear her moan from him feasting on her pussy.

In the middle of the night, I received another phone call from her number. As I answered I could hear her moaning. I could also here Andre talking to her. They were obviously in the middle of having sex.

He kept asked her, "Whose cock do you love more?" She answered back "Yours Andre, I love your cock the most." "Who's your real boyfriend?" "You're my boyfriend Andre." She continued answering him in between moans, and heavy breathing. "What about Mark?" asked Andre. "Mark who?" cried Stacy.

I couldn't tell if she really meant it, or if this was just sex talk. I also couldn't tell if she even knew I was on the phone. I kept listening hoping to catch more of the conversation.

"Who do you love?" I could hear her mumble no. He repeated the question, and when she refused again. He told her to say it. "You Andre, I love you! Please give me your cock! Make me yours!" With that I heard him bellow as he emptied his cock into her pussy. Then the phone went dead.

I didn't get much sleep the rest of the night. Tossing and turning. Thinking about what I had started, and if I still had a girlfriend. This had been my idea, and somehow Andre had turned it on me.

Monday morning, they checked out of the hotel room just as I had planned for them to do. He dropped her off at work, again as I had planned with Andre. I was going to pick her up, and take her home after work.

***

As I met her outside her job, she was obviously sore. I could tell that by the way she was walking. She gave me a big hug, and a kiss. It was good to have her back with me, and without Andre around.

I asked about the phone call I had gotten, and she seemed genuinely embarrassed. She also didn't know he had called me from her phone. She apologized, and continued to reassure me she loved me. I again asked if she loved Andre, and she confessed she had feelings for him.

I could tell it was hard for her to admit this, and that she was quite embarrassed. I told her I loved her, and was hoping we could end this with Andre. That I wanted her all to myself again. She looked me in the eyes, and told me she wasn't ready to let him go.