Cuckolded by my wife

Story Info
Zaan has desires to be cuckolded by his sexy wife.
2.5k words
4
15.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,158 Followers

Zaan and Alina live in New York and are of Pakistani descent. She is a stunning 28 year old MILF and Zaan is a couple of years older. They have been married for about 10 years.

For a while now Zaan has fantasised about his wife cuckolding him and having looked at appropriate websites soon made contact with Mike a 35 year old white American and admitted that the thought of a white cock pumping in and out of his wife's cunt aroused him even more.

He sent Mike some photos of Alina and in a few days Mike sent the photos back to him with them covered in cum where he had jerked off over them.

Zaan and Mike agreed to meet in a hotel. Zaan brought photos of Alina on his laptop for Mike to look at. He asked Zaan if he could jack off while he looked at her photos. The thought aroused Zaan too and as Mike undressed and started jacking Zaan loved watching Mike and said, 'can I do that for you?'

Zaan loved the feel of Mike's hard cock on hus hand and like Mike was looking at the sexy photos of Alina. Zaan was very horny too and took Mike's hand and put it on his cock as they pleasured each other.

Zaan explained that he'd love Mike to fuck Alina and then give him all the sexy details while he jerked him off. Mike loved the idea as long as they could sort it out.

Mike then asked, 'how about meeting up again soon and this time you bring me a pair of Alina's soiled panties to smell while I look at her photos again as you pleasure me.'

'Definitely, leave it with me,' Zaan replied.

A few days later they met up again. Zaan was wearing a pair of his wife's soiled panties and he had another pair for Mike.

They both undressed and Zaan gave Mike his wife's panties and held them to his nose and said, 'I can smell her cunt juices.'

Zaan started jacking Mike off as he smelt her cunt juices. Suddenly he lowered his head and took Mike's cock into his mouth. Both of them loved the feel of each other and Zaan said, 'cum in my mouth as you smell Alina's cunt and look at her.'

Mike was so aroused that it didn't take him long and soon Zaan felt his hot cum spurt into his mouth.

Then they swapped places and Zaan smelt his wife's panties while Mike sucked him off. They sat and chatted and planned how to get Alina involved.

Later that day at home Zaan said, 'I had a call from Mike an old friend I used to work with. He's in town for a few days and has invited us to lunch on Friday.'

'Mike, I'm not sure I know him'' Alina replied.

'You've never met him but I've told him lots about you and anyway he's invited us for lunch at his posh hotel,' Zaan replied.

'OK, fine, what should I wear?' Alina asked.

'How about one of your long Pakistani dresses, you always look gorgeous in one of those,' Zaan said.

When they got ready Zaan was getting quite aroused at the thought of what might happen if it all went to plan. Alina looked stunning as she finished getting ready by putting on her sexy red lipstick. She looked stunning. The 3 inch high heels just finished it off.

They took a cab to the hotel and Mike was waiting in the lobby. He was amazed how beautiful Alina looked and kissed her in the cheek.

They went into the restaurant and chatted as if he and Zaan had known each other for years. They ordered some wine and then their meals. After a few minutes Zaan's phone rang. He looked at it and said, 'it's work, I'll take it outside.'

He came back in a few minutes and said, 'bad news I'm afraid, there's an emergency at work, I need to go there, sorry.'

Alina said, 'oh no, I'll go home.'

'No, stay and enjoy your meal and I'll see you when I get home,' Zaan replied.

He left but of course didn't go to work and went and found a bar and waited for a call from Mike.

Meanwhile Mike and Alina were getting on well. The meal was delicious and Mike made sure her glass was kept topped up. There was quite a lot of flirting mainly from Mike but also from Alina.

He said, 'I love your lipstick you have very kissable lips.'

"I know,' she said smiling.

As they finished their main course Mike said, 'we could have dessert or a coffee or get a bottle of wine and take it up to my room. What do you think?'

She replied, 'let's just forget dessert, coffee and wine.'

'Are you sure,' Mike replied.

'Definitely,' she replied.

They headed off to the elevator and Alina said she just needed the bathroom. She went in and put more lipstick on.

'Wow, very kissable,' Mike said.

The elevator arrived and they went in and as the door closed Mike kissed Alina passionately on the lips. She parted her lips and their tongues clashed in each other's mouth.

The elevator stopped and they got out. Mike took her hand and led her to his room. He went to turn his phone but turned on the voice record app without her knowing.

They went into his room and started kissing passionately immediately. He loved the taste of her sexy lipstick. After a few minutes he stepped back and said, 'take your clothes off, I want to see your tits and cunt.'

As she took her long gown off and carefully draped it over a chair she said, 'Now you take your clothes off so I can see your hard white cock.'

She still had her bra and thong on while he was completely naked with his large hard cock standing out in front of him.

He said, 'you can see how aroused I am so take off your bra and thong and touch yourself and let me smell your fingers so I can see how aroused you are.'

She took her bra off and slid her thong down her legs and stepped out if it and said, I can assure you I am very wet and very aroused.'

Mike bent down and picked up her thong and held it to his nose. Then she held her fingers for him to smell.

'Your cunt smells wonderful, I need to taste it,' he said.

He sat her on the edge of the bed and opened her legs. As he put his face down there he could see her juices glistening on her cunt lips and then the wonderful aroma of a sexily aroused woman's cunt.

He started slowly licking up and down her wet slit and then sucking and flicking her clit with his cum. Alina was breathing heavily and groaning with pleasure.

She said, 'you'd better stop now or I'm going to cum and that's too soon. I usually only cum once. Just fuck me.'

Mike said, 'do you want me to use protection?'

'No, I love the feel of cum spurting inside me.'

Mike turned her round to face the bed and his hard white cock slid easily into her from behind. He started fucking her slowly but soon started speeding up. Alina put her hand down to her clit and masturbated herself. As she climaxed Mike kept on fucking until he spurted his hot cum deep inside her.

They lay and relaxed and Mike said, ' I want to taste your cum.'

'I've never cum more than once,' she replied.

'Well it'll be fun trying,' he replied.

She lay on her back and opened her legs. Mike got between her legs and she was still wet. His cum started trickling out of her cunt and he licked some of it and rubbed the rest of it over her clit. Alina was loving the feeling as he slid one and then two fingers inside her while his lips and tongue concentrated on her clit.

Alina was lovely what Mike was doing to her and she knew her cunt juices were really flowing. She looked knew that she was definitely going to cum again and very soon.

'Slowly, slowly, it's so good, please make it last,' she said.

Alina was really groaning with pleasure, her very kissable was open and she parted her legs even further.

Suddenly she screamed as her climax thrashed through her body. She pulled Mike's head tight against her and ground her cunt against his face and absolutely soaked him. As she finished even he was gasping for breath.

Of course now Mike was more than ready and Alina asked what he wanted.

'I want to fuck your mouth, clamp your lips tight round my cock and let me fuck your mouth,' he said.

She was unsure about this but knew she had to do it. She put some more lipstick on and got in position. He was right in front of her and she parted her lips and then clamped them tightly around his hard cock and he started slowly fucking in and out of her mouth.

She loved the feel of it between her lips and sometimes it reached the back of her throat. He was speeding up and nearing his climax.

He asked, 'are you OK with me cumming in your mouth?'

She nodded and clamped her lips tighter as spurt after spurt shot into her mouth. He finished and slid out.

'Kiss me, give me my cum,' he said.

Their lips locked together and his cum slipped into his mouth. It was a very passionate messy, cummy kiss.

They lay together to recover and Mike asked her, 'do you masturbate alone?'

'Yes, often,' she replied.

'Do you watch porn or look at photos when doing it,' he asked.

'No, I fantasise. I am cuckolding Zaan. I'm having a threesome, one guy is fucking me and I'm sucking the other on off. Zaan is watching me and playing with himself. I've told him he can't cum until I give him permission. Both men have cum in me but I want more and I make Zaan suck them and get them hrd for me again. When I am fully satisfied he is allowed to wank and cum on my tits. Then I make him lick his cum off me,' she replied.

'Wow, I want to watch you masturbate and you can watch me wank and I'll cum on your tits and lick it off,' Mike said.

'I won't be able to cum again,' she replied.

'I know, I just want you watch you masturbate and for you to watch me wank,' Mike said.

She slid a finger inside her and slowly fucked herself with it. She used her other hand to run her clit and although she knew she wasn't going to cum she loved the feeling.

Mike was wanking as he watched Alina doing the same. Suddenly Alina called out, 'I'm going to cum, quick fuck me.'

Mike got between her legs and slipped easily inside. Within minutes they both climaxed.

Mike said, ' I was really looking forward to cumming on your tits and licking it off. Oh well it'll have to wait till next time.'

'Will there be a next time? I really hope so,' she replied.

They were now finished. They washed and dressed, minus her thong which was Mike's memento and headed down to the lobby to get a cab to take her home. As he headed back in the hotel he called Zaan. Two minutes later he knocked on Mike's hotel room door.

Mike told him what had happened then played him the recording and gave him his wife's thong to smell. Zaan was very aroused and started playing with himself. Mike reached down and said, 'let me do that for you.'

Zaan climaxed very quickly and headed home with a copy of the recording.

When he got home Alina had showered and was wearing casual clothing. He apologised for having to go back to work.

'How was the meal?' he asked.

'The meal was very nice. Mike was good company but he was very flirty. He said he liked my lipstick and I had very kissable lips. Do you know he even had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to go back to his room afterwards,' she said.

'That's typical of Mike,' Zaan said laughing.

Later when they went to bed they lay together cuddling and Zaan asked, 'when Mike asked you to go to his room how much thought did you give to it?'

'He had been flirting all the time so I was almost expecting it and I answered straight away,' she replied.

There was a pause and she said, 'what would you say if I said I did go back with him'?

Zaan thought about it and said, 'I'd say if it happened again can I watch.'

They both drifted off to sleep with lots going through their minds.

Mike and Alina chatted over the next few days and Mike asked her if she wanted her cuckold fantasy to happen in real life.

She felt that Zaan would never agree to it but would love it to happen

Mike said, 'leave it with me I'll see what I can do.'

After last week's fun with Mike, Alina didn't hesitate when he asked her to join him in his hotel room again. And even when he asked her if it would be OK for Roger, his friend from England could join them she quickly agreed. She had enjoyed it so much she simply needed more of it.

What she wasn't told was that they were going to be filmed and her husband Zaan would be able to watch in another room. Zaan was unsure whether he wanted to watch his wife. It turned him on knowing that she was doing something with these two white men but did he want to watch her. The thought of what she might be doing got too much for him and he turned his computer on.

The sight he saw was his beautiful sexy wife naked on a bed with two men pleasuring her. She lay on her back with her legs wide open. Mike was fucking her and Roger was kneeling over her sucking her nipples while she played with his cock. She was groaning with pleasure as this huge white cock fucked in and out of her cunt.

Before she could cum he couldn't hold back and shot his hot cum deep inside her cunt.

Zaan was now rubbing his cock and trying not to cum too quick.

Mike and Roger swapped places and as Mike's cum leaked out of Alina' cunt Roger wiped it up with his finger and smeared it over her clit. Alina loved this and knew she was about to cum. She was trembling with pleasure as her climax built up. Mike was sucking her nipples and she saw some cum dripping off his cock. She wiped it off with her finger and sucked on it as she had one of her strongest cums ever.

In the nearby room Zaan too had a very messy cum as he watched his wife.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,158 Followers