Cuckolded Cutie Ch. 03

Story Info
Can Louise win Ryan back?
5.8k words
3.06
8.5k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ell451390
ell451390
65 Followers

Louise is happily on all fours on the bed right now. The 19 years old girl has thrusted her rear end out, allowing one of her usual hook ups to plow her asshole while she is dutifully deepthroating another boy. She is completely lost in a haze of pleasure, getting spit roasted like a common whore. Her mouth is sucking one person's cock as his friend is drilling her ass.

"Oh, yeah beautiful. You look great with my cock inside your ass," Ricky groans, slamming into her, his eight inches filling up her hole. In front of him, Shawn is rapidly shoving his own impressive rod in and out of the slutty teen's mouth, enjoying her tongue slobbering all over him. The two boys high five each other as they take her together, using the girl as a cum dump.

The other boy voices similar sentiment, as he grips her hair, pulling her head onto his crotch. "That's like. She's nothing but a walking pussy for us to fill up," he hisses, face-fucking the pretty teenager, his balls slapping into her chin as she greedily swallows his rigid length past her full lips. Louise enjoys the verbal degradation, feeling her juices dripping down her thighs in her arousal.

Her loins on fire, she fingers herself, rubbing the clitoris as her asshole is being gaped open and her mouth is being stuffed full of a big, fat cock. She is fully nude, her impressive body on display for everyone to see as she rams her asscheeks back into Rick's groin, the girl's asshole milking his tool hungrily as the large boy feeds all of the veiny thing to Louise's brown hole.

Both erupt at the same time, crying out as the succubus withdraws the cum from the tips of their dicks, draining them off their seed. The brunette seductress keeps on sucking with her mouth and squeezing with her asshole, forcing both teenage guys to empty their balls inside her butt and down her throat. It is glorious, to be almost drowned with the tasty white liquid while her backdoor is also flooded with the same substance.

"You two have had your fun now," the teenager tells them, smirking. "Now move aside. It's George's and Henry's turn to creampie me." She lies down on her side, her hands cupping her ample bosom, squeezing the pliable boob flesh. The brunette beauty seductively bit down on one of her own nipples, looking at the two other erect boys coquettishly as they approach.

Henry lies down behind her while George gets in front of the bombshell. They line up their tools at her entrances, George entering her cunt first while Henry slowly pokes into her anal ring. She smiles at how both of them are now sticking those gorgeous meat slabs into her holes, her orifices now easily dilating to accommodate their massive girth. The girl has gotten rather good at this now, after all, having spent some a month getting pounded by huge fuck sticks.

"I can't believe we're doing this. You're letting us fuck you even after your boyfriend dumped you because of it," Henry says, driving the shaft deep inside her slutty ass, impaling her with his spear. She turns around to make up with him as Henry kisses the side of her neck while he tears her cunt apart, wrecking the pussy with the equipment he is packing.

"Oh please. He only thought he dumped me. I never gave him permission for that," the lecherous girl says, enjoying her time of being the filling in the sandwich, letting them stuff her holes. "You don't know how much this turns me on. I love him but I also enjoy rubbing the fact that I'm fucking other guys in his face now." She is swinging her hips back and forth, sliding along the two rods as they treat her as a cocksleeve.

"You're a crazy bitch, you know that? Declaring your love for another boy while we're fucking," Henry growls, sawing in and out of the girl's nasty shithole, taking pleasure in the delicious friction it provides. George grunts his agreement, feeling his climax approach as his cock keeps plunging all the way into the warmth of her slippery folds.

"But I love only Ryan. You guys are just my fuck buddies," she cries out, nearing her own climax. "I want you to cum inside my ass and pussy. After that I am going to go over and make my adorable, little boyfriend eat your creampies. I'll make him clean my ass and pussy from your cum." This finally pushes the boys over the edge as they reach their point of no return, orgasming violently at almost the exact same time at her words.

The sensation of George's semen filling up her tight little pussy as Henry is cumming in her bowels pushes Louise to her own climax, as she screams out, squirting everywhere, her body thrashing about almost violently between the two muscular athletes. They withdraw their cocks and leave the room, along with the two other guys who did her earlier on. Now the teenager is lying on her large king-sized bed all on her own

She reached over to her bedside table after the guys had left. The girl then retrieved a photo. With a smile, Louise looks at the picture of her boyfriend. It was taken two years ago. Ryan looked so cute that day and still is, perhaps now more so than ever. That sweet boy has been by her side for so many years and as much as her behavior a few minutes ago may suggest otherwise, she loves only the adorable nerd.

It's just a case of her needing other, much larger dicks to be satisfied. A part of her still feels a bit guilty from hurting him, but she draws far more pleasure from it, enjoying making the love of her life suffer as she fuck other guys. Then she can go to him for cuddling, enjoying the serenity of being held in his arms. She might be selfish this way but the wealthy girl doesn't care. He belongs to her and she won't let him go.

The teenager places his photo to her chest, feeling her heart throb with love for the boy she just cheated on in an orgy. Louise slips on her lace panties and miniskirt, followed by a tank top. She gets up on her wobbly legs, leaving her suite and then starting a walk towards her boyfriend's far cheaper room. Everything has already been planned out by the girl, right after she got accepted into the university's school of economics. Once she completes her studies and starts working at her father's company, the girl intends to marry Ryan and make him her stay at home house husband. She would then continue her affairs, banging especially good-looking colleagues in her office.

She reaches his room and knocks the door expectantly, but there is no reply from the other side of it. This makes her frown as she calls out "Baby, I just got fucked by four other guys and want you to eat their cum from my cunt and asshole." Louise then resumes knocking a few more times. Eventually, someone opens the door. But it isn't the person the teenage girl is expecting at all.

"What the fuck is the matter with you, bitch? Can't you just leave Ryan alone?" Penny tells Louise, startling her by turning up inside the latter's boyfriend's room and wearing his T-shirt and boxers. Louise immediately goes on red alert mode, deducing what likely happened and glaring at the older girl hatefully, fists clenched by her sides. She doesn't yet realize how hypocritical her anger is.

After a few moments of letting the rage stew inside her, the brunette slut finally asks "And what are you doing in my boyfriend's room?" Now Penny's frustration is gone, replaced with a smirk that clearly tells her what she did to Ryan. It makes Louise want to wipe that smug expression off the other girl's face but Penny is muscular and looks like she could seriously hurt her if she wants to.

"Oh, but I would have thought it would be obvious enough!" the redhead says in mock surprise, her hand over her chest. "Well, I'm here after fucking his brains out last night. He didn't seem to think you two were dating when he was screaming my name and cumming inside my pussy." At that moment, Ryan walks up to the door, looking disheveled and weak after getting banged last night.

"Hey, honey. What's going on?" Ryan asks Penny in a groggy voice, still sleepy. He wraps his arms around her from behind the same way he used to do when hugging Louise. Suddenly, the teen boy notices Louise standing right there, mouth wide open. "Oh! Didn't expect to see you here. What do you want?" He asks this so nonchalantly, almost like acknowledging her presence is just an afterthought to him.

This flippant attitude is what ends up making the beautiful young slut explode. "Are you fucking kidding me? I came here to see you, my boyfriend, and find out you opened your legs for another woman! How could you do this to me?" Now Ryan is staring back at her coolly, with simmering anger well-hidden behind those normally gentle eyes. She almost flinches from the force of his glare but returns it defiantly, readying herself for a fight.

"It's very interesting how you put it that way," he begins, tapping his chin in a thoughtful manner. "Perhaps you can consider it done the same way you had sex with other guys when we were dating? I did break up with you after finding out you did it again, you know? So what I did with Jenny last night was not cheating on you, since we were no longer together when it happened."

Louise replies through gritted teeth that "I never agreed to the break up. We are still together." Exasperated, Ryan just shakes his head, sighing. "I mean it, Ryan. You are still my boyfriend. I won't let this bitch have you." She then storms away, muttering to herself, realizing she will need to figure a way to fix this mess fast. There is no room for making any more mistakes than she already did. Seeing her love with another girl has somehow snapped her to her senses, and she finally understands the amount of pain she has subjected him too.

As soon as she is back in her suite, the nineteen years old girl immediately starts plotting. Many different schemes run through her mind at the same time. That might sound good but it actually causes more trouble as she needs to sort through them and figure out the right one to use for the situation. Just apologizing and swearing to never stray again obviously isn't going to be enough at this point.

Finally, Louise settles on discovering more about her rival. Gathering some blackmail dirt would be nice, if it's possible. With that in mind, the teenager calls some of her father's friends in law enforcement and private investigation companies. Having a multi-billionaire father can be very beneficial, as you can see. She then gives them Penny's name and answers a few of their questions, before they promise to get back to her as soon as they can.

In the meantime, the girl performs some stretches and squats, exercising her toned lower body to take her mind off things. The frustration is slowly released as Louise pumps her muscular legs up and down, waiting for a reply from her contacts. She has by now decided that, since it has bothered her so much when Ryan slept with another girl, she is going to stop sleeping with other guys, so that he would no longer have sex with Penny and return to her.

An hour of aerobic exercises later, she receives a phone call from one of the people she asked for help. "Listen, you are looking for any blackmail dirt you can use to get this girl to back off, right?" he asks her. Louise has stopped working out and is now sitting on her couch, wiping away the sweat with a towel. She is sipping on some water right now, refreshing herself and getting ready to go shower.

"Yes, that's what I'm looking for," the teenager replies, running her hand through her brunette locks. "Go on then. Do you have anything for me?" There is a few seconds of silence from the other end of the line, during which Louise impatiently drums her fingers on the table. She just wants to hear it as quickly as she could so she could move on to concocting a scheme that would work.

"Unfortunately for you, this Penny girl has a squeaky clean record," the man finally tells her with a sigh. "She has never done anything wrong. There is nothing at all which you can use to threaten her with." Louise lets out a groan of frustration, feeling even more lost now. She ends the call, placing her head in her hands. That means blackmailing is out of the picture. Can't use that on someone who has done nothing bad that she can threaten to expose.

This leads Louise to another solution. Paying off that redhead bitch. Now that is something that might work. Offering her a thick wad of cash could get Penny to leave Ryan, and then she could get Ryan all to herself. Still though, the voluptuous heiress figures that the redhead might not be swayed so easily by money, given how much she seems to like Ryan. Heck, the bitch may even take the money and then renege on the deal.

Finally, she decides that manipulation would be the best method. The girl starts texting some of her friends. Louise chooses to begin by spreading rumors about Ryan's past sexcapades. This would make Penny doubt his honesty, since he has never told her about previous flings. Of course, the rumors will all be false since he has never actually had any sex except with her and the redhead, but Penny doesn't need to know about that.

Her operation commenced the very next day. One of her friends, Eliza, is telling the other girls about how she heard that Ryan once ate four pussies in a week. He is already famous as the guy who got cuckolded by the hottest girl in their year, and this is spreading like wildfire. A lot of the people who are gathered around Eliza are giggling hysterically, labelling Ryan a slut.

They quickly take to pinching his butt in the hallway as he walks past, much to his astonishment. Penny seems quite upset at how her boyfriend is being groped too, which isn't really that surprising. She hisses at them angrily, making them chuckle further. "Come on, Penny. We all know what a whore your boyfriend is," one of the girls says tauntingly, further confusing the boy.

"What the hell are you talking about?" the upset redhead angrily demands. "My Ryan has only ever had sex with me and Louise. Louise is the whore. She's the one fucking anything with a cock." Ryan winces slightly, but is far less disturbed by the reminder of his ex's infidelity than he had expected. Perhaps having Penny with him makes him feel much better about himself now.

"Oh, I'm sure he's only had actual sex with just the two of you," another girl replies mockingly. "But when it comes to oral, he is quite the pro, isn't he? He's once head to four girls in a week." All of them burst into more laughter, enjoying embarrassing the 'slutty' boy who allegedly whored himself out like that. Now he is flabbergasted, having never been falsely accused.

He turns to face Penny, looking into her eyes. "Penny, I swear, these people are lying. You know I've never done anything like that." The older girl is frowning, her expression inscrutable. "Believe me. I'm just a normal boy, asking his girlfriend to trust him." The girls around them snicker amongst themselves, thinking that they would soon be dragging the cute boy back to their ring leader and get some nice Christmas gifts too.

To their irritation, Penny looks at her short boyfriend, telling him "I believe you, baby. Let me walk you to class." He sighs, relieved. The two young people walk side by side to his first lecture of the day, clutching their bags to their bodies as they walk past more staring and whispering girls. As much as she is effectively hiding it, Penny is secretly wondering if there is any truth to what she heard. Why else would they be saying it if there isn't some substance behind the claim?

Ryan remains oblivious to his new girlfriend's slight skepticism, given that she is concealing it expertly, and he has always been oblivious in the first place. She continues to sneak glances at him, perusing. The boy is indeed a submissive one, and she can easily picture him being used as a reverse cum dump by all the horny women. It deeply bothers her how easily this could be real.

Once Louise finds out about this, she decides to amp it up even more. She starts raising suspicions about how he managed to perform so well in high school. It isn't stated explicitly, but the stunning brunette heavily insinuates that the boy may have opened his legs for some of his teachers, in exchange for extra help and support. Again, this is quickly passed around by mouth.

With a second rumor now circulating around, Penny is really starting to doubt whether Ryan was completely truthful with her. As much as he denies it, the seed has already been firmly planted in her head. He is actually very cute and could have easily enticed an older woman into fucking him, in order to get better grades. The girl begins acting hostile at times, questioning whether she can trust him with all the rumors going around.

Then it gets even crazier when another girl claims that Ryan fucked her a few months ago when he was still dating Penny. By now he is known as the resident boy slut. It is really impacting the two's relationship very badly and both of them know it, despite how much they want to deny that the problem exists. There is no getting around what the mistrust that Penny now harbors for her boyfriend.

Eventually it becomes too much. "I'm telling you, Penny. I never did any of those things!" Ryan yells when they are together in his dorm room, exasperated. "Why won't you believe me? Why would you trust the words of other people over mine? I'm your boyfriend and I'm telling you that I've only ever had sexual activity with you and Louise." He is rapidly running his hands through his hair now, not knowing what to do.

"You expect me to still believe you after everything everyone's been saying?" Penny snaps. "I really shouldn't have found this so surprising. You were such a slut, letting me fuck you so soon after your break up." She is getting extremely fired up, stomping around the room angril. Ryan too is pissed off by her choice of words, the stress of the past week overwhelming him.

"Even if those rumors were true, then those events would have taken place before we got together!" the normally shy teenager shouts. "Which means you'd have no right to shame me for that anyways!" Both of the youngsters glare at each other defiantly, neither of them willing to back down, until Penny eventually sighs, looking like she dreads what she's about to do.

"It means that you have lied to me about who you are," she tells the gobsmacked boy. "And lying isn't something I tolerate. I'm sorry, Ryan, but I can no longer trust you. We are done now." And then she leaves his room, walking out of his life. For the second time that week, Ryan collapses on to his bed, devastated. This time he does not cry though. He has already gotten used to this sort of pain and he is now almost desensitized to it.

The teenage boy stumbles about in his room aimlessly, mulling over what to do in his own mind. He feels the same kind of numbness overtake him as when he watched that video of Louise fucking a bunch of other guys, and was forced to witness it taking place real time. Agony coursing through his veins as his temples throb with the hint of a beginning of a headache.

Over the next few weeks, Ryan manages to avoid getting into the same miserable routine and is doing reasonably well. Oh, he is definitely still sad about how everything turned out, but it's not like he is beating himself up over it. That's what he did the first time around and after Louise broke her promise to him, but the boy is no longer sinking to such depths as he did before.

His good reputation has been thoroughly destroyed. Everyone now thinks he is a whore. The girls don't want to date him, only desiring to use him and leave him. No one takes him seriously anymore. They certainly don't respect a guy who they've been convinced is a complete slut. Not that that matters to Ryan, since he is used to being in the shadows after the earlier years of his high school life. This is just a return to the old pattern.

ell451390
ell451390
65 Followers
12