Cuckolded Cutie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the summer break comes, he eagerly returns home to his parents. He knows his mom and dad are the only two people who will always support him, no matter what. They would listen to him and comfort him. Ryan just tells the two about everything that happened. The two hug him for a moment, before realizing that he needs time by himself to heal, letting him go to his room.

It refreshes him to be back in his own bedroom and he quickly lies down on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He clasps his hands behind his head, before closing his eyes and deciding to go to sleep. The next few hours, Ryan immerses himself in the relaxing realm of unconsciousness. After the long nap, he wakes up and goes to have dinner with his parents.

Life goes on and he spends his time at the local bookstore, one of his favorite places on Earth. It really helps him take his mind off things. His 20th birthday is coming up in a week and he is thinking of treating himself to new paperback novels. They will provide more than sufficient distraction whenever he is assaulted by another of those momentary flashes of memory.

The boy goes shopping like that for a few hours. 'Whoever said that money can't buy happiness didn't know where to shop," he snarks to himself, mumbling as he walks into his home that afternoon, holding new books to read later on. He gets inside the house and heads to his seat in the living room, deciding to sit there and read until his parents come home from work.

After half an hour though, Ryan gets up and heads to his bedroom instead. He plops down on his bedside chair, immediately starting to read one of his new novels when he could hear someone walking along the hallway. Expecting them to be one of his parents, he just sits there and keeps on reading by himself, until the person opens his door and steps inside.

He looks up and is shocked to see Louise standing there. "What are you doing here?" he demands. "Leave. I don't want to talk to you again." The girl stares at him before approaching, making him back away, until he is right by the window. Ryan musters up all of his courage, staring deep into her eyes as she looks right back at him. It's absurd that he is afraid of his ex-girlfriend when she is in his home and he should be in charge of the situation.

"I love you Ryan. I always have and I always will," Louise begins contritely, suddenly taking his hands into hers, holding them. She dips her head down slightly, kissing the back of his right hand, pressing the tip of her nose on his skin, inhaling his scent. Once done, the girl continues "I'm sorry I hurt you all those times. I've stopped sleeping around when you slept with Penny. I realized how badly I must have hurt you and..."

"Let me stop you right there," he interrupts her. "You're telling me it took me having sex with another girl for you to know that I was hurt when you cheated on me with a group of other people. That's just plain stupid, and I know you are not stupid. You can just show yourself the front door right now. Good-bye." He tries to usher her out but she refuses to go away.

"Honey, you've got to listen. Who are you going to be with, if not me?" she asks. "Think about it. I know I made terrible mistakes but I really love you. If you leave me, it will tear my heart out of my chest and I will never feel complete again. Not without you." To his surprise, Ryan is starting to feel her words pull at his heartstring. He is beginning to experience those flutters in his stomach. It feels like there are butterflies in his belly, the way the boy first felt more than four years ago when they first started going out.

Still he tries to resist her, but there is no more room for the boy to back away

now. "I've moved on. I'm already completely over you," he lies, hoping his voice doesn't tremble and betray how he truly feels. "One day I'm going to fall in love with and marry another girl." Now Louise looks really livid. The voluptuous brunette manages to control herself even though her face is etched with fury

The girl suddenly grabs his shoulders, shaking him slightly. She gets close to his face, saying "You are never going to fall in love with or get married to someone else. You're mine!" Ryan once again feels the familiar warmth and mad beating of his heart, but still he continues to try to hide it as she stares into his eyes. It's almost as if she is trying to peer into the teenager's soul.

He takes a deep breath, trying to will his persistent heart to calm down, but it wouldn't listen to him. Not anymore. "I wanted to be. I really did. You had me but you fucked around on me. I don't want to be yours anymore." She gets so upset by this she punches the window next to his head, slamming her fist through the glass, breaking it into multiple shards. Ryan quickly brings up his arms to cover his face, defending it, but one still finds its way through, cutting his cheek.

Louise is instantly horrified when she notices the blood seeping from where the broken glass shard grazed his face. "I'm so sorry, baby! I didn't mean to hurt you," she stammers, quickly rushing off to find a band aid kit. "Just wait for a moment, Ryan. I'll be right back!" The boy collapses on his couch, his hand cupping the wound. He stares at the open doorway, thinking about it all.

As soon as she is back, the boy tells her firmly "If you really want me back, then prove it." She looks at him, startled. "I can't believe I'm saying this but I just might still have some feelings for you. Show me that you really still love me and I'll give you another chance." Louise eagerly throws her arms around him, before moving away once she remembers she still has to patch him up. She quickly does that, obviously excited at a chance.

"What do I have to do?" the girl asks him.

"That's up to you to decide, Louise. You hurt me badly, so now you have to figure out how to make me trust you not to hurt me like that again," Ryan declares with a tone of finality, indicating that the ball is in her court now.

Once she is done bandaging him, the young brunette leaves. Ryan then collapses onto his chair, thinking over what happened earlier and how he offered her another chance. He knows, deep down inside, that he still loves her. But there is no way the boy will just welcome her back into his life with open arms. Louise will have to prove herself worthy of him, but he doesn't really believe she could do it in a good enough way, after all that has happened.

A few nights later, there is a massive rainfall in his neighbourhood. He is inside his house after she turned up and he asked her to leave. The boy is able to sleep through the worst of it and wakes up when it is already in the morning of the next day. Once he can see outside clearly, he heads to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. Ryan then sees Louise waiting outside the front door through the windows, lying on the ground.

Shocked, the teen immediately rushes outside. "How long were you out here for?" he asks, noticing how she shivers, drenched to the bone.

"I was out here all night," Louise replies, her teeth chattering. "I just want to be near you, even if you haven't completely forgiven me yet."

"All night? Why?! You could have gotten sick! You could've come down with a case of pneumonia, for Christ's sake." he stammers incredulously. "Come on. I'll get you inside the house." Ryan then carries her bridal style into the home, taking her to his bedroom. Fortunately, his parents are away so there is no one around to interrupt and witness what is going on between them right now.

When they get to the room where they spent so many hours cuddling before college, Louise suddenly drops down on her feet. She is still trembling from the cold but manages to pin him down on the bed by his wrists. "Baby, please let me show you how much I love you," the brunette says, kissing him deeply as her hand fondles his dick through his pants. He gasps as she ravages the inside of his mouth with her tongue.

"Wait a minute, Louise," Ryan protests feebly when she swiftly yanks down his pajama pants, revealing his already hard penis. "Please, stop!" He tries to sit up but she pushes him back down, continuing to rub the tool. Her hand caresses it, slick ending it up with his pre-cum. The girl strokes his shaft, squeezing around the rod expertly. She makes him moan as she pumps him.

"Shhh, relax my love," the girl says. "Let me fuck you." She quickly tears off her skirt and panties, tossing them aside. Then, the honey brunette gets on top of him. Placing the head at the entrance to her sex, she lowers her body, her cunt easily engulfing his entire cock. Ryan still continues to resist, despite his heart telling him what he has always known, that he belongs to this girl and will always be hers.

"Don't, Louise," he begs, even with his own hips involuntarily driving up off the bed to try to meet her powerful thrusts. She begins riding him now, starting to bounce up and down on his pole. It never stops amazing him how searing how her snatch is as her vulva flutters around his throbbing weapon. The girl keeps on impaling herself with his unwilling stick, propping herself up on with her strong arms.

"I love you Ryan and I'm going to make you cum inside me until you pass out," she says, almost like a threat. The girl is now pounding him, making him buck up reflexively beneath her. She grabs his wrists, quickly pinning them down as she continues to slam down on him, hammering his weak legs with her muscular thighs. Her devastating pussy crushes his cock, the flesh bunching around and gripping his tool with each and every movement.

As she carries on banging him, the final bit of resistance left in him ebbs away as he surrenders to the only girl he has ever loved. He begins running his hands along her muscular back, clinging on to her, hanging on for dear life as he starts crying out whorishly. The boy now begins to fully lose himself to the pleasure of getting fucked by Louise, spreading his legs further apart and giving himself entirely to her.

Louise smirks in triumph, knowing her powerful cunt has finally won back the love of her life. She is riding the boy with abandon now, breaking the bed in half as she keeps on slamming onto his hips, the friction sending him into a delirious state, as the blissful friction makes his dick go crazy inside her flaming loins. The girl is literally fucking the love of her life stupid.

"That's it, baby," Ryan moans. "Fuck me harder." She happily does what he asks, now rapidly driving him into the mattress with her aggressive thrusts, her cunt squeezing tightly around his tool. The wet folds drench him completely, leaking all over his groin. She is marking him as her territory with her pussy juices, and he loves it. He loves her pussy. He loves her.

"You like that, sweetie? You like me fucking you with my cunt?" she lasciviously asks, grinning before planting her lips on his. It isn't a sweet, gentle kiss. No. The girl is once again thrusting her tongue inside his mouth, completely dominating him with it like she is doing with her cunt. Her pussy absolutely wrecks his raw, abused cock, overpowering him and making him hers.

"I'm cumming!" Ryan suddenly screams out as he is overwhelmed by the incredible pleasure, and starts orgasming, unloading multiple jets of semen deep into her womb, as her pussy continues milking the cum out of his dick. After a minute of orgasm, his balls are completely emptied inside her cunt and he is completely drained, exhausted and lying in her arms.

"Baby, you are mine. You've been mine ever since the day you protected me from all those bullies four years ago. And I'm never letting anyone or anything take you away from me," she whispers, kissing the tip of his nose.

"I'm still in love with you," Ryan finally admits to her.

"That's good, because I love you too and we're getting married next month. My dad already booked the Ritz Carlton," the brunette tells him, shaking out her long, thick hair as he gapes at her in shock.

.....................................

Author's note : This is the final chapter about Louise and Ryan. The next part will be the story of their daughter and her partner. Thank you all for reading and following!

12