All Comments on 'Cuckolded Cutie Ch. 03'

by ell451390

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’s mentally damaged. She only loves him but she enjoys hurting him by fucking other guys?

If that’s how she treats dobro e she loves, I hope he never kisses her off, I would hate to see what she does to someone she’s angry with.

And reacting with violence isn’t healthy either. It’s a cycle of abuse, just ask any abused husband…even Johnny Depp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why continue this shit-fest for even one word longer than you have already?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is a psychopath and he is a pathectic wimp. I guess this writer is either the fucked up psycho or the fucked up wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She said that she'll do anything, he should have insisted on her wearing chastity belt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another sick story of bitch and wimp. There's no use in continuing this "story" - their daughter will grow into another spoiled little shit, similar to her whore mummy

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

I wasn't going to read this chapter but I did, wow Louise is messed up the character you have written has sone serious issues. As does the Ryan character if you wanted to write about two messed up people you certainly succeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wimp story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like this story, i like the role reversal characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is brilliant!

don't listen to anyone saying otherwise. it's not their cup of tea. there needs to be more of this. I've been looking for this for so long!

best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. I am so disgusted by this story I don't know what to say

All I know is that after so much weakness there's no respect left for this man in me. Actually, she's being too nice to him. She should castrate him and turn him into her domestic dog who licks the feet of her lovers while they fuck her. He should not be allowed to sleep or live in a house. He should have a doghouse instead. They should make him beg them to cut off his dick only if he could have one last orgasm before it.

No wonder she can't help herself from hurting him.

ell451390ell451390over 2 years agoAuthor
For the latest anonymous

Louise actually loves Ryan. She doesn’t want to hurt him but it’s the result of her not being to help herself with all the big cocks available. That’s why she tries to make up for it by spoiling him rotten. The girl wouldn’t go out of her way to hurt him the way you suggested. It’s a by-product.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of Shiite .

Love is trust, respect, sacrifice and desire. Without first three it is either lust or a perversion like obsession / paranoia or something similar.

This vile, demented, psychopath needs to be institutionalised and the guy put in therapy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

author with the things you sia in your last comment, if you trully believbe what you say about her love than you are a fucking asshole

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

The author can write, I'll give them that. This story is almost, ALMOST, good but I think the center of the story the cuckolding makes it unpalatable for many judging by the ratings myself included. Making the main girl so reprehensible didn't help either, she was terrible when he was so sweet to her so the "happy ending" even if she is serious about not cheating felt off. To make the reader want a happy ending for the characters you need to make the characters more likable and I think Louise was just made too terrible. In one of the comments the author says she didn't go out of the way to hurt him, I disagree, I think with the forced orgy it was hurting him on purpose even if she was too spoiled or whatever to know. I would hope the author learns from this and bad characters but unfortunately girls cucking guys seems to be their thing. Low rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's sad when human beings, the only creatures possessing free will, are created in fiction as having no free will. They function as normal people, except these women are completely possessed by The Dig Bick. OP posts below that she loves Ryan but cannot help herself. Okay. So show us the inner conflict, the turmoil, her struggle to remain faithful. Show us Louise's torment, her anguish. Otherwise, it's just another cardboard cut-out femme fatale who's controlled by the Martian Slut Ray. She's like a dick zombie, "Diiiiiick... mus' haaaave diiick!" Come on, OP, stop taking the easy way out -- you've too much talent for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No one can be as stupid as Ryan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous