Cuckolded Cutie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me to your bedroom now. Let me show you my cock and if you don't like it, I'll never bother you again," he tells the bombshell. She dumbly does what he asks, leading him straight to her room without much further ado. "Good girl." As soon as they reach the bedroom, Louise turns around to face him expectantly, her arms folded across her ample chest, as the bully gives her a perverted smirk.

"Get on with it then," she says, trying to sound nonchalant and dismissive, yet her voice still trembling, betraying her innate excitement. "I bet you aren't that big at all." Slowly, Brock lowers his pants and boxers, revealing a seven inches long flaccid cock, making her gasp, stunned. He grins, wrapping his fist around it and tugging, stimulating his appendage and making it swell to full erection. Now it obscenely juts out from below his torso, nine inches long and thick as his wrist.

"Yeah, I bet you really thought that," he says mockingly, squeezing the shaft with both hands. "Wanna touch it, sweetheart?" Louise stares at his package, hypnotized by the magnificent slab of meat in front of her, before snapping out of it. She finds herself drawn towards the anaconda, walking to the large boy as though still in a trance. Before Louise knows what she is doing, she is now on her knees in front of him, placing her hand on his cock.

"It's so long," she gasps in astonishment, using her two hands to begin stroking the tool. The purple knob is leaning copious amounts of pre-cum. The clear liquid streams down to her fists as she jerks him off. "And so thick too." She doesn't realize it yet but now the girl is what is known as cock drunk. The teenager is completely absorbed by the sight of the large fuck stick pointing towards her face.

"It's much bigger than your pathetic boyfriend's, isn't it?" Brock quizzes, already knowing the answer. Very few guys are close to being as big as he is, and Louise was clearly shocked by his incredible size. She nods reluctantly. "What is that? Come on. Say it, and you can suck my dick as well." She doesn't want to do that though, does she? The girl isn't sure of anything anymore. A part of her is still self-loathing for doing this and cheating on her boyfriend, but another part also really wants to stick this thing in her mouth.

"You're much bigger than my boyfriend," Louise finally admits, sliding her grips up and down the impressive tool before slowly wrapping her full, pouty lips around his cockhead. She nearly dislocates her jaws from his girth as she begins sliding her lips along his weapon. The girl can only fit two thirds of it in her mouth before the tip is pressing at the back of her throat. Louise then uses her right hand to masturbate the remaining part.

After wanking and fellating him for a few minutes, her searing pussy is too desperate for attention. It is only now that she realizes she has been fingering herself through her booty shorts and damp cotton panties. She quickly removes them, lying down on the bed. "Please fuck me, Brock," the cute girl begs in a sweet voice, too turned on to care that she is cheating on her boyfriend now. "Fuck me like that loser Ryan never could."

The massive guy doesn't need any further encouragement. He quickly moves on top of her, slowly poking inside her cunt with his schlong. She yells out in some pain as her vagina struggles to loosen up for the rod. It is much bigger than Ryan's and she is still unprepared for it, despite having seen how huge it is. When he manages to insert the entire thing inside, Brock gives her some time to get used to the feeling of being filled up.

Then, he starts thrusting. Gently at first, the boy pumps in and out of her soaked cunt. The friction is blissful, sending her into euphoria as she tightly grips her bedsheets. "Arghh, harder Brock," Louise moans, locking her ankles on the small of his back, pulling him very deep inside her tunnel. He begins drilling her snatch, increasing the speed of his movements with each downward stroke.

With a grunt, the boy fucks her harder, his large balls slapping into her thick asscheeks. "You are such a whore, letting your boyfriend's bully fuck you like this. Tell me. Has he ever made you feel this good before?" Brock asks, not stopping his thrusts at all, only going faster, enjoying her warm insides around his schlong. Her hands rise up to hold the guy's strong back, running over his body as he aggressively pounds her

"Never! Ryan never made me feel this good!" she cries out, feeling guilty for demeaning him but also incredibly turned on by this. "His cock is nothing compared to yours. Yours is much bigger! You make me feel much better! Ryan can't make me feel good with his tiny dick!". Unbeknownst to her, Ryan just came to her house to hang out with her and is now standing outside the door. He gasps with horror at her words.

"Tell me his cock is useless," Brock demands, drilling her gaping hole as her thick pubic bush glistens with her juices.

"It's pathetic! It's so small I could hardly feel him inside me! He is such a limp-dick loser I don't know why I put up with him! He doesn't deserve me. You do!" Louise cries out, climaxing as he keeps on hammering away at her stretched out cunt, pumping into the used orifice aggressively.

"You love my cock fucking your pussy, bitch?" Brock asks, continuing to drive into her, pounding her tight body. She is running her hands all over his muscular body, screaming his name in mindless pleasure as her cunt throbs around his tool, leaking pussy juices all over the place.

"I love your cock! Please, fuck me like that wimp never could!. He means nothing to me!" she cries out, cumming again, drowning in pure ecstasy, getting off on insulting her boyfriend as the stud rails her brains out, stuffing her pussy with his meat.

Peeking through the gap, Ryan feels like hundreds of shards of glass are stabbing through his body at once. His girlfriend is writhing on the bed, screaming his bully's name as said bully is pounding her pussy with his massive penis. He watches on in despair as she screams, squirting all over the mattress in another orgasm. Brock cries out, his cock erupting powerfully as semen pours out from the tip, flooding the inside of her pussy with so much of it that it gushes out.

Sobbing, he quietly walks away from the room, runnin down the hallway and getting the hell away from the mansion. He gets into a taxi, giving instructions quickly. The driver nods, before driving off at speed. It's an awkward ride, with the older man looking at him, perplexed but not wanting to ask for details. He has seen far weirder behavior than crying from previous passengers before, and just does his job, taking the boy home in half an hour.

The boy quickly gets into his home, shocking his parents with his terrible state. He looks like shit, with puffy, red eyes, dried tears on his ashy face and snot running out of his nostrils. They have never seen their son in such a state before. Ryan's mother approaches the teenager tentatively, folding her arms around him in a tight hug, trying to comfort him before asking him what's wrong.

"Louise cheated on me today," Ryan manages to say, sobbing more as he recalls that painful sight. "And with Brock, no less." Both of his parents gasp. His father clenches his fists tightly. His mother tries to sooth him, gently stroking his hair as he cries. She whispers to him that everything is going to be alright, even though he clearly isn't and needs all the support he can get to make it through this.

"Are you sure about that honey? You could be mistaken. She might not really be cheating on you," the boy's mom attempts to stay positive, sincerely hoping it was just a misunderstanding. His father nods as well, not wanting it to be true, worried that his son would spiral into depression. The boy looks so fragile right now, like he could break into a million pieces any second.

"I saw her having sex with him, mom. There is no mistaking that," he replies morosely, heading to the kitchen to look for a comfort snack. Anything will do right now, the teenager tells himself, even though he doesn' feel hungry at all. His mother stares after him hopelessly, distraught at how there is apparently nothing she could do to help him at all. She just sighs in desperation, shaking her head despairingly.

"Well, um, if there is anything you need, just tell me and your mom, okay?" his dad calls out as the boy enters the kitchen, not liking this anymore than his wife does. It hurts him very much to see his son in this kind of pain. To think that the teen's girlfriend cheated on him, and with the guy who spent the last several years making his life miserable, no less, just

He spends the next hour on the couch in his living room, staring blankly at the wall. The yoghurt in front of him remains untouched. The boy doesn't have much of an appetite at the moment. He just couldn't bring himself to eat it. No matter how delicious it looks there is no way he can put anything in his mouth and he knows it. It makes him still feel numb on the inside, after all the tears have evaporated, alternating with fresh stabs of pain every other second as well.

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door. His parents turn to look at it the same moment as he does. They then turn to look at each other before his dad goes to stare through the peephole. The middle-aged man groans, shaking his head before seemingly regretting making a sound. This puzzles Ryan for a few moments before the alluring voice of the person on the other side makes him realize why that is.

"Sweetheart, are you in there?" the boy could hear Louise calling out, rapping her knuckles on the door again. "I'm coming in, Ryan." The teenage beauty then uses a spare key he gave her to get inside the dwelling. She is dressed impeccably, as usual. Clothed in a designer blouse and miniskirt, with her hair done at a salon nearby and perfectly applied makeup, she looks stunning. And the sight of her makes Ryan want to start crying all over again.

Louise immediately notices that her presence is not very welcome today. Her boyfriend's parents are staring at her coldly, making her laugh nervously. Very few people can intimidate her, and Ryan's mom and dad are two of them. They are, after all, her future parents in law. Or that's what she is telling herself. Despite just getting fucked by Brock and pumped full of Brock's cum, Louise still knows that she loves only Ryan and wants to be with him for the rest of her life. Brock might have made her cum more times in one day than Ryan did in their entire relationship, but the bastard is just for hot sex while her boyfriend is the one who makes her feel warmth like no one else could. She intends to keep on letting Brock rail the shit out of her as frequently as she could, so she could be satisfied, before returning to Ryan to cuddle with him at night.

Little does she know that he is already aware of everything that transpired between them.

Clearing her throat, she cautiously begins, saying "Hi, Mr Warrenson, Mrs Warrenson." Then, glancing towards her visibly bothered beloved, the girl moves on, trying to kiss him on his lips. He turns away quickly, only letting her get his cheek. Confused, she asks him "What's wrong, baby? Not happy to see me here?" She only asks him that question teasingly and is therefore surprised when he slightly nods, looking more disgruntled now than he did earlier. He finally turns to look her in the eyes and she could see how bloodshot they are.

Mumbling, the teenage boy tells his girlfriend "Yeah, you're right. I'm not really happy at all." The croaky sound of his voice makes Louise gasp as she notes how hoarse it is. Ryan's parents decide to give the kids time to sort this out themselves, leaving the room. Louise sits down on the couch next to him. She is upset when he moves away from her, not letting her touch him again.

"Baby, you have to tell me. Did I do anything to upset you? Please, talk to me," Louise is now begging. The teenager places her hand and his thigh and he brushes it aside, enraged by her audacity. How could she turn up here, pretending nothing happened? The girl still remains perplexed, getting seriously worried by Ryan's behavior now. He has never ignored her before and she hates it very much.

Ryan finally decides to confront her with it, wanting to get it over with as quickly as he can. "You know what you did to me, Louise," he says dryly, peering into those enchanting green eyes. "I was at your house earlier. I saw everything." Now she is really freaking out, understanding the implications of what he's telling her. If he is a vindictive person, the young nerd might enjoy her panicking expression, but he just feels hollow on the inside.

"Y Y You saw what I did?" Louise manages to stammer out in a shaky voice. Her body is shaking, as she looks at him, afraid of losing the cute boy she has been in love with for three years and wants to be with for the rest of her life. "Honey, what are you talking about?" she decides to try to bullshit her way out of it, hoping that he only heard the noise and didn't really see the event unfold, and that that would allow her to claim she was watching porn and masturbating to it.

Unfortunately for the girl, her ruse fails drastically, for he did see exactly what kind of act she was engaged in. "Please don't insult me by lying," he tells her through gritted teeth. "I watched as the jerk who ruined many years of my life was fucking you, and you were telling him about how much better he is compared to me." It gets so silent you could hear a pin drop in the house.

By now, Louise is starting to shed some tears, fearing that the love of her life might try to leave her. She might appear to be a completely badass athlete on the outside, but has always been secretly vulnerable. All of her years of being fat-shamed before losing weight really struck down her self-esteem, and Ryan was the first and only one who helped her get through it. He has been a constant rock, a shoulder to cry on, someone who would always be with her. She loves him but she made a huge mistake and cheated on him. Now she is regretting it.

"Ryan, you've got to listen to me, sweetie," she begins, inching closer to him once more, her beautiful face etched with remorse. "I'm so sorry. I really am. I never meant to hurt you." He pushes her away and stands up, backing away from the crouch, as she too gets up and follows him, extending her arms, hoping the sight of her tears would make him forgive her. It is almost enough, but not quite.

"So, you're only sorry you got caught?" Ryan asks her, staring back defiantly, making a stand for himself. "I mean, that's what you just said. That you're sorry for hurting me. Which implies you regret getting caught because I wouldn't have been hurt if I didn't catch you." She tries to reach out and hold him but he moves out of her reach, not wanting to touch her. The girl feels heartbroken at how he recoils in disgust, but tries to remain strong.

"That's not what I meant baby. Listen, I know it hurts you a lot and I'm sorry, but I really do love you. You're the only one I ever loved," she says, begging him with her eyes to consider staying with her. He shakes his head, making her suddenly grab his shoulders, shaking him repeatedly, not letting go of the thin boy. Ryan tries to push her away but she is stronger than him and refuses to budge, until finally being shocked back to her senses by his tears.

He is now crying too and screams back angrily "We'll, where was that love for me when you were telling him his cock is much better than mine?! Where was that love when you told him I am nothing and don't deserve you?!" She cringes back, now figuring out that this approach wouldn't be effective at making him stay with her. Her tears won't be enough. At least, not right now when the wound is still too fresh in his heart.

The girl looks at Ryan sadly, deciding to leave first and then come up with a plan to get him back later. She heads off, eyes stinging with tears, knowing that she fucked up horribly. Nothing ever hurt her more than when Ryan yelled at her mere seconds ago. Yet she can hardly blame him for that, having brought it upon herself with her cheating. Still, it makes her want to scream profanities.

During the teenage girl's ride back home in her grand limousine, she gathers herself. Now more clear-minded, she begins thinking. The teenager manages to pull herself together, despite the nagging fear that she might have lost her lovely boyfriend forever. She tells herself that she won't, if she puts enough effort into figuring out a way to prevent that.

Louise messes up her long hair slightly in frustration. If only she resisted that asshole and denied him! But once again Louise reminds herself that this isn't the time to beat herself up over her past mistakes. She really has to think about it carefully from this point onwards, the girl instructs herself from several rows behind the chauffeur's back, as she sits right there on the comfortable leather seat. The teenager needs a really good plan.

As soon as she arrives back at the mansion, the stunning girl rushes up to her bedroom on the third floor. She locks herself in the luxurious suite, sitting on the king-size bed. Ideas are now starting to form inside her head. The teenager ponders over her boyfriend's personality, being reminded of his kind and selfless nature. Those are the best things about him but also his biggest flaws. After all, he cares so much about others he will often do something he doesn't want to, if it will help out someone in need.

Once that seed is planted inside her brain, the gorgeous teenager allows it to grow. Wiping away her tears and ruined makeup, she washes her face in the spacious bathroom, standing on the gold tiles and looking around the marble walls as a thousand thoughts fly about in her head. She sighs, deciding to quickly shower and then think about it later when she is in her nightgown.

When she has finished drying herself off and putting on the dress, the girl goes to sit down on her mattress. By now, Louise already has a rough plan of what she is going to do. She grabs her phone, looking through the contact list. Finding the wanted number, she makes a call. "Hey, it's Louise. I need a massive favor right now and only you can help me with this."

..............................................................

Two days after being devastated by the sight of the love of his life getting fucked by another boy, Ryan is feeling a little bit better. Although that is not much since he felt extremely miserable after finding out, so right now, it is only a tiny bit less shitty than that. The youngster fully knows that he is still in love with her and won't be able to get over that, at least not anytime soon.

His parents have given up trying to usher him out of the house. They thought that encouraging him to go to the mall might make him feel better but he just doesn't want that. Instead, he is spending the day at home, lying on the couch. It is a bit different since he is now at least functional enough to read some interesting textbooks, but again, that's not much improvement.

Suddenly, his phone rings. He frowns, picking it up. The caller ID indicates that it is Louise's mother, Megan, who called. Accepting the call, Ryan asks "Mrs. Oliver, is there something I can help you with?" The teenager is a bit alarmed when he hears wheat sounds like crying from the other side. "Are you crying, Mrs Oliver? Is something wrong?" Yup, she's definitely crying.

"I-I-It's Louise!" she stammers out, choking back tears. Ryan feels his veins run cold. "Sh-She went speeding around in her Maserati when an oncoming truck hit!" Now he is properly panicking. She might have cheated on him but he has been going out with her for so long, and his feelings for her are still there. He springs to his feet immediately, grabbing his wallet.