Cuckolded Cutie

Story Info
Spoiled girl coerces cuckolded boyfriend into staying.
8.3k words
3.61
23.3k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ell451390
ell451390
66 Followers

Note : The characters do not engage in any sexual activity until they have completed 18 years of age.

*

Ryan Warrenson sighs. The fifteen years old boy is feeling a bit depressed. He really does not like walking along the corridor by himself, surrounded by many other people who are with friends or girlfriends and boyfriends. It constantly reminds the young boy how much of a loser he is, given the fact that no one would ever want to be seen talking to or even walking near him.

It's understandable, though, given how much of a social pariah he is. Afterall, not only is his face very plain, he is also stick-thin and a complete geek. He made the mistake of regularly raising his hand to answer questions in class, and that, along with his physical appearance, resulted in Ryan becoming a heavily targeted bullying victim. And there isn't much he can do about it now.

One of the guys who would harass him the most often is Brock. Brock is a strong, large boy. He'd often shake down Ryan for his lunch money. Going to report him has never worked, since his parents were massive donors to the school, meaning he always got away with murder. It only made Broke more angry at him. Ryan would then end up getting threatened more.

Suddenly, he hears a commotion. Curious, the teenager runs towards a crowd of people forming not far away from him. He reaches there and gasps in horror. Surrounded by a bunch of older girls is a girl from his history class, Louise Oliver. The frizzy-haired, brace-wearing girl is crying, being pelted by the cheerleaders who are mocking her futile attempts at shielding her own face.

"Hey! Stop it!" Ryan shocks himself with his random courage, having never been able to yell like this at anyone before. Everyone turns to face him, equally surprised. "It's not nice to bully people, you know?" He walks towards them, legs trembling yet eyes filled with conviction, determined not to walk by someone being treated the same way he regularly is.

One of the bigger girls eventually recovers, sneering at Ryan. "And what are you going to do if we don't stop, tough guy? You think we can take us on? I can easily get Brock to pummel you." They all start laughing at that, being reminded of how the jerk regularly makes Ryan's life hell. Ryan feels himself go red in the face. Clenching his fists, he tries not to show any sign of weakness.

"Go get him to do your dirty work for you, if you want. At least he can do his dirty work by himself. You're probably too scared of getting into trouble to actually beat me up by yourself, aren't you? Cowards," he rants, getting breathless near the end. As the girls look on in shock, never having seen him react this way before, Ryan gets close to Louise, asking with concern "Are you okay, Louise? Did they hurt you anywhere?"

He then begins checking the slightly chubby girl's arms, looking for scratches or injuries. Fortunately, there is only one scrape, although her face is covered with some little bits and pieces of food. Louise, meanwhile, is blushing. No one has ever stood up for her before. "Thanks," she mumbles, trying to hide her beetroot red face. "I'm alright. Don't worry about me."

"Come on," he says, holding her hand. "Let's go to the infirmary." He glares at the bullies, leading the way for Louise, moving straight towards where the infirmary is, not leaving her side. It makes Louise feel warmth in her stomach at how he is protecting her, despite the fact that the two never had a conversation before. She has fallen in love with him without even knowing it.

Later that day, she decides to invite him to go have dinner at her house as a way to thank him for helping her. At first he thinks about politely declining the offer but she insists on it. This makes the boy awkward as he has never had dinner at somebody else's place before, but he does not want to sadden her and eventually agrees after asking for his parents' permission.

The boy is shocked when a limousine arrives to pick them up. He assumed from the way she dressed that she is from an average, middle income family like himself, but the sedan clearly proves otherwise. Louise only giggles at his shocked reaction, trying to stifle it but failing as he stares back and forth between the luxurious vehicle and her, gaping like a fish on land.

Getting inside proves to astound Ryan even further. There's a mini TV and an actual refrigerator, stocked with snacks and drinks. The chauffeur tells them to buckle their seatbelts and start driving. He has finally recovered and is now asking "So, um, your family is rich?" Once again, Louise breaks into fits of laughter, making him blush madly.

"You could say that, I guess," she replies, leaning over, resting her head on his shoulder. "My father owns several hotels, after all." He starts gaping again. "I know it's hard to believe given how I dress at school, but I want people to be nice to me because of how I act, not because I am very wealthy. And you were nice to me even before you knew it."

He gets even more shocked when they reach their destination, staring at the huge, four-storey mansion, flabbergasted. It's the most beautiful, expensive-looking place he has ever seen in his entire life. She eagerly drags him up through the garden, taking him into the building. Once inside, Ryan is now overwhelmed, surrounded by large pillars and golden tiles, and Persian carpets covering the floor.

It turns out her parents are away, meaning there are just the two of them. The family's personal chef takes some time to prepare the meal, while Louise takes Ryan on a quick tour around the first couple floors. When done, she leads him back to the living room, sitting down on a comfortable chair and indicating for him to do the same thing, which he now does.

Soon, the butler arrives, placing. Ryan stares at the caviar on his plate, before asking Louise "Are you sure? I've heard these cost a lot-" She waves his concern away dismissively, starting to eat. He tentatively begins to eat as well, enjoying the taste of the food, having never eaten anything so good before in his life. Louise smiles at his amazement, enjoying watching how cute he is as he reacts in wonder.

The main course arrives later. He is once again caught off guard, this time by the sight of foie gras. Never having eaten it before, the boy has only seen the food in magazines. "Don't worry about it," Louise says, noting his look. "We're even richer than this place makes you think. Just enjoy the food." Ryan nods shyly. They begin to eat again, while talking about their respective lives.

Ryan has been surprised by Louise's lavish lifestyle and now finds himself even more shocked by how it affects her. He would have thought it would be wonderful to have so much money but it turns out she is actually troubled by it. "It's literally having a double life," she tells him. "If people know who I am then they will want to use me to get a connection to my father. That means they won't ever be honest with me. That's why I constantly have to hide this wealth."

At the end of the evening, she surprises him once more, this time by giving him a big hug. "Thanks for sticking up for me today, Ryan," she whispers. "I really, really appreciate it." The girl then hugs him before telling her chauffeur to drive him back home. The poor boy's heart thumps wildly in his chest during the entire ride back. That one simple action stirred up feelings inside him that he never knew he could feel before.

Soon, the two start going out. They are constantly at each other's sides. Nothing and no one could separate them. A lot of people make fun of the fact that the tiny Ryan is dating an overweight Louise but they couldn't care less. All that matters to them is each other. Everyone else can vanish and the two of them wouldn't even notice. They only have eyes for each other.

She even takes him on a really expensive date to SeaWorld on his sixteenth birthday, secretly buying them tickets for the Dolphin Interaction Program. The boy practically jumps up and down in excitement when she tells him that they are going swimming with the Atlantic bottlenoses. After that, Louise treats him to dinner at a romantic, little steakhouse. Most of the time he tries to prevent her from spoiling him, though, not wanting to take advantage of their relationship.

The boy always tells her that she doesn't have to buy him so many gifts and that the greatest gift she can ever give him is the promise to be by his side forever. Of course, Louise finds it wonderfully sweet and romantic but still tries to spoil him.

Things get quite different over the next few years. Namely, the fact that Louise gets way out of her ugly duckling phase. While Ryan remains the same scrawny, bespectacled bookworm, Louise starts blossoming not long after her eighteenth birthday. At first, there is a growth spurt which sees her reach six feet. Then she starts taking care of her hair, letting it grow out and grooming it very vigilantly, always making sure to comb it at appropriate times.

Framed by the glossy, long brunette curls, her face shows considerable improvement. With a much more defined jawline and cheekbones now, Louise then starts working out regularly and loses all the extra pounds. Now she is extremely gorgeous, with an athletic yet curvy figure, washboard stomach topped with C cup breasts and her long, toned legs leading up to a round, muscular ass.

A lot of guys are now attracted to her, and it makes Ryan feel nervous. Yet he also trusts her, and has therefore not really talked to her about it. With the wonderful new physique, the now 18 years old has also gotten much more confident as well. The girl starts pressing Ryan, who has also turned 18, for sex, which is easy given how much loves her and is willing to give her anything she wants.

"Come on, sweetheart. If you love me, then you would let me fuck you," the gorgeous athlete tells him, giving him the best puppy dog eyes. She has grabbed his balls and is cupping his genitals at the moment, as he finds himself getting worried. Truthfully, he has wanted to spread his legs for her since the first time she asked a week ago, but is still on edge since he knows contraceptives only work most of the time. That means they fail sometimes. Heck, he himself was born as a result of a burst condom, as his father admitted one drunken night.

He still tells her "Okay, baby. I love you," despite feeling nervous. He knows that the chance of it going wrong the same way it went for his mom and dad is very low, but then, it was equally low for when his parents messed up too. The boy shivers slightly, peeved at the mental image of his mom fucking his dad. He decides to agree to it because he really does love Louise a lot and wants nothing more than to make her happy, despite a part of him not feeling ready for it.

Ryan is now in Louise's extravagant bedroom, after unsuccessfully trying to get her to stop French-kissing him and start studying. He does enjoy the make out sessions but wants to spend more time preparing for exams. His horny girlfriend couldn't be dissuaded though. She grins widely when her adorable boyfriend acquiesces to her will, quickly grabbing his wrists tightly, pinning them down on the mattress above his head.

"Darling, if you didn't consent I would have raped you anyways," Louise states nonchalantly, before smashing her lips against his, inserting her tongue into his mouth, probing around. He gasps as she brings down her hand to the hem of his shirt, before completely ripping it apart with incredible strength, stunning the helpless boy beneath her.

"Louise!" he cries out, looking at the shred his girlfriend tosses aside. "That's my favourite shirt!" He tries to sit up but she shoves him straight back down on the mattress, straddling him, hands keeping him trapped by the shoulders. She begins to leave a trail of kisses down the side of his neck, as he struggles a little, unable to move with how much stronger than him she now is.

"I'll get you a new one later," she growls, before removing her own top and bra, revealing her large boobs. He finds himself shamefully drooling at the sight of those very impressive mounds of flesh as she smirks. Pressing her tits down onto his chest, she resumes making out with him passionately, fondling his cock through his trousers, deciding to remove those as well. It only takes her a few seconds before her cute boyfriend is naked.

The boy moans from her touch as she lewdly strokes his tool, running her fingers along the five inches. She wraps her fist around it, the other hand forcing her nipple into his mouth. Ryan obediently sucks her boob as she masturbates him, giving him a slow handjob. It is only foreplay, after all. The girl caresses her love's hard penis affectionately, loving how he gasps against her skin, sending tingles up from her breasts with the warm air.

She crawls back until her face is above his crotch. Without warning, the teenager whips out her tongue, licking up the underside of his shaft. "Please don't. It's dirty down there," Ryan finds himself begging. Louise smiles at this warmly, before shaking her head and then giving a few more licks to the cock crown. He tries to sit up once more and is yet again held down by her firm hands.

"I don't mind, sweetie," she informs him. "And your dick belongs to me. I can suck it and do whatever I want to do with it, whenever I want." Then she sucks the tip past her lips, before engulfing the entire dick inside her mouth. She slides down easily until her lips are wrapped around the base of his cock. After a few seconds, the perverted girl begins bobbing her head up and down on his lap.

She plunges down repeatedly, giving a sloppy blowjob. The girl fellates him enthusiastically until he is throbbing, before removing her mouth from around his erection. "Now I'm going to fuck you, baby. Bareback. I'm on the pill." She yanks down her miniskirt, revealing her hairy pussy. The girl then moves up, lifting her body before sliding down his pole. Guiding the cockhead past her labia, she lets her orifice slowly take him in. Ryan gasps loudly at the new sensation as his girlfriend impales herself upon his weapon. "Great. We're both no longer virgins."

It doesn't take much effort despite both being virgins, since his cock isn't that big. Clenching her hole tightly around his tool, she hisses, hands on the boy's chest. "Make me your whore," Ryan groans, his face turning bright red in embarrassment as he realizes what he just said. She looks surprised as well, before smirking. Starting to move, Louise begins riding her boyfriend.

Her molten snatch slides along the length of the rod. The fiery insides of Louise's cunt grips him tightly, pumping his tool. "You like that, baby? You like getting fucked by me? I bet you love my pussy, don't you?" she talks dirty to him. Ryan is moaning as the warm flesh bunches around his cock, enveloping the engorged tool. The moist folds squeeze him like a velvety glove, trying to milk him of his cum. He spreads his legs apart wider, making it easier for her to fuck him.

"Please fuck me harder," he begs her in a slutty voice, inflaming her passion as she becomes even hornier. She is now pounding the boy relentlessly, driving him into the bed. Louise keeps on fucking his dick with her pussy, wrecking his abused raw cock with each downward thrust. Slamming down on his helpless frame, she exploits his vulnerable body. He is now crying out loudly from how her vagina is squeezing him, overwhelmed with more pleasure than he ever experienced before.

"Give yourself to me, baby. Cum in my cunt!" Louise orders, before forcing her tongue in his mouth as he screams into hers. It is at this moment that the orgasm crashes into him, making his dick throb violently, the tip exploding as it fires off multiple ropes of cum into her womb. Ryan keeps unloading geysers of semen inside her throbbing pussy as she too climaxes with a cry, before the boy passes out.

Once she has had his cock, the girl decides to keep on banging him as often as she could. Her boyfriend is more than willing to accommodate. Afterall, he loves Louise very much and her physical attractiveness also helps his libido too. They screw several times after that. Ryan is always more than happy too let her use him like a fuck doll whenever she is horny.

He, meanwhile, is also getting addicted to having his back blown out by his fit girlfriend. And then cuddling on the bed and falling asleep in each other's arms is so wonderful. The affection is even better than before they started banging. Ryan has never known such happiness before in his entire life. Not just getting fucked by the girl he loves but also all the sweetness and tenderness that comes with it as well.

Unfortunately, things start going wrong. Brock, the asshole who made Ryan's life hell during his entire time at school, is like every other guy who noticed how much hotter Louise became. He is determined to get into her pants. Not only because she is now a gorgeous piece of ass, but also to rub his favorite victim's little face in it. It will be the ultimate humiliation for the shrimp to know that his bully fucked his girlfriend.

He begins by brushing up against her in the corridor, 'accidently' rubbing his powerful bicep against her round tits. Louise gasps slightly, before scowling. Brock smirks in return, knowing she is unwillingly impressed by his muscles. "Hey, beautiful. Want to ditch your loser boyfriend and experience a real man for once?" Ryan isn't around to see this but the pretty girl blushes a bit. After all, he might be a jerk, but Brock is also very handsome and she feels kind of flattered by his compliment.

The teenager is still repulsed though. "Shut up, Brock. I'm not interested," she tells him, before walking off to class. He stops her though, placing a large hand on her shoulder. "Let go of me," Louise hisses, a bit caught off guard by how strong his grip is. He moves closer to her, his lips an inch away from her ear so she can feel his hot breath on her skin as he exhales next to her.

"Are you sure you want me to? I'll bet I'm much bigger down there than that loser is." He then grabs her hand, placing it on his crotch. The girl is shocked when she feels the bulge. It is only semi-hard and already feels quite big. Certainly bigger than Ryan's equipment. Brock grins, whispering "I'm sure I can properly blow your back out with this snake. See you around." Then he walks off, leaving the girl standing there.

Louise is upset to find herself wet. The domineering way he treated her is completely different to Ryan's lovey dovey nature. How he made her touch his crotch makes her panties dampen. She is aroused from it. Very aroused. And yet the teen is also completely disgusted by the way he has treated her boyfriend in the past as well, although that doesn't stop her cunt from leaking.

The bully starts regularly making these remarks whenever Ryan isn't around. He slowly progresses towards more and more lewd comments each time. At one point, he makes himself erect, showing it through his pants, miming a blowjob motion. She turns him down each time but finds her defenses slowly crumbling. The girl still loves her adorable boyfriend but is getting annoyed with how meek and submissive he is.

Brock knows what he wants and that is her. It makes Louise feel good to be wanted so passionately by the hunk. Soon she finds herself putting up much less resistance to his groping. The beautiful teenager even unconsciously encourages him, biting her lower lip and batting her eyelashes at him after a week of him copping a feel every single day. She does it without knowing, still feeling a combination of lust and hatred for the bastard.

One afternoon, he amps it up, turning at her mansion where he went to study in a group project before. She is very surprised when Brock arrives, wearing his sports clothes, showing off his ripped physique. As hard as it is for her to accept, she has to admit that he looks very tasty. The way those relaxed arms are so clearly muscled from multiple hours in the gym, how broad his shoulders are and the evident outline of his eight-pack abs beneath the thin cloth.

ell451390
ell451390
66 Followers