Cuckolded Cutie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is she now?" he asks her, glancing up and gesturing at his puzzled parents to stay quiet for a moment. "Mrs Oliver, I know you are distraught but you have to answer me." He waits anxiously as she continues to sob over the phone for about a couple of minutes, tapping his foot, worry etched across his face. The boy has tried to move on but it has only been two days and that is nowhere near enough time for him to get over a girl who has been by his side and dating him for three years.

"She's at the local hospital right now," Mrs Oliver sniffles. "The doctor said that if she doesn't wake up soon, she could be in real danger. I'm sending our driver to pick you up at your house, if you want to come see her." She pauses for a second, before bursting out "Please, I know what she did was wrong, but at least you can be with one last time!"

Ryan knows that there is no way he is saying no. He has to go there and be by her side. No matter what she did, he still loves her. He would have tried to bury those feelings deep at the bottom of his heart over the next several years, but for now, he will have to accept them. The boy quickly explains everything to his parents, who nod when he tells them that he has to be there for her, at least until she is safe.

As soon as the familiar limousine arrives, he hops into it, and the driver speeds away, heading towards the hospital at full speed. It makes him feel anxious to be inside this vehicle without Louise next to him, knowing that she could be dying at the very moment. Still, he forces himself not to break down in tears, as there is hope she will recover. He also does not want to turn up in such a sorry state as that would not help at all.

When the car gets him there, he quickly sprints towards the entrance, making his way inside. Ryan slows down once he realizes there are other people around, not wanting to appear rude or knock someone over. He is still quite agitated though, fearing that his arrival might be too late already. No matter how hard he tries, Ryan simply couldn't shrug off the negative thoughts, consumed by darkness.

After the nurse tells him the room number, the teenager starts running again, much faster than he ever did in his entire life. He does so only after checking that there is no one in front of him and he has no more reason to fear hurting anyone. His legs almost overexert themselves rushing him there, propelling his body towards the room.

The boy crashes through the door, gasping for breath.

He sees her lying right there on the bed, a bloody bandage wrapped tightly around the top of her beautiful head, with bruises on his cheeks. He approaches her, starting to sob. The boy kneels down next to Louise's bed, holding her hands in his, tears dripping from his eyes onto her arms. Louise's parents are next to her as well, looking on at the two young people

"She was driving around the city recklessly, after telling us before she left that she can't fathom living the rest of her life without you," Mr Oliver tells him. "I know that what she did was horrible, but could you please promise me something?" Ryan quickly nods, still crying quietly, pressing his lips to her fingers. "Don't leave her if she wakes up. She needs you, son. And I know you aren't over her yet. Anyone can tell from how you reacted."

"I won't leave her. If she wakes up, I'm going to spend the rest of my life by her side, doing everything to make her happy. I'd whisper sweet things to her whenever she wants to hear them. I'll always be there for her," he vows, before turning to face Louise, who is still going there unconsciously. "Honey, I love you. I tried to stop loving you but I can't. Please stay with me. I'm never going to abandon you. I'm yours forever, baby. So please don't leave me."

He bends down, gently kissing the beautiful girl's forehead, just below the bandage, before gingerly planting his lips on her cheeks as well, giving her kisses on the bruises.

"I need to go wash my face in the restroom," he tells the girl's parents, who nod approvingly

The teenager then quickly leaves through the door he just so rapidly exploded through mere minutes ago.

As soon as he is out of earshot, Mr Oliver says "Alright, you can stop acting now, honey." Louise quickly sits up on her bed, smirking triumphantly, delighted with the sweet kisses Ryan just gave her.

"I'm quite impressed," her mother now speaks up, sharing in the teenager's mischievous grin. "Seems like you've got that nice young man wrapped around your little finger. He is still so tender with you even after you had sex with his bully."

"Yeah, I know right!" Louise gushes, feeling no shame for the act she just put on at all. "It's a good thing dad's close friends with the hospital owner. Makes setting up this whole scenario so much easier. All Ryan needs is to think that I'm in a life-threatening condition and he is immediately by my side, giving me these cute kisses I love so much."

"Anything for you," her father says. In truth, he does not really approve of his daughter pretending to be in a car accident and then emotionally blackmailing the guy she cheated on to stay with her. But he also doesn't want to watch her become a hollow shell of her former self either. That's why he reluctantly agreed to take part in her wild scheme.

Louise is now lying back down on bed, pretending to be asleep again. Ryan could be back any minute. All she needs to do now is to capitalize on his sympathy to take a firm grasp of his heart once again. Inside her mind, she is grinning madly to herself, still swooning over the adorable kisses the love of her life just gave her.

I love you Ryan and I'm never letting you go, she thinks to herself.