All Comments on 'Cuckolded in Cancun'

by Supercuck1980

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
screwherscrewherover 8 years ago
My wife

This is definitely my idea of a perfect vacation. The whole trip some big cock stud fucks my wife's brains out.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
After that trip...

"After that trip she let me fuck her in the ass and then we got a divorce"....hahaha....1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This could have been one of the best stories

Never told... but then you had to write it, didn't you?

I often wish some of these stories could go back in time.

This one should have stopped at the sentence just before "I'm remarried..."

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Good one

This is a joke, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rubbish

Must be in line for the worst story on Lit this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You call this a story?

Not even worth the 1.5 minutes it takes to read it.

Rw43Rw43over 8 years ago
Respect doesn't occur in a vacuum

It's no wonder she is your ex. You weren't willing to fight for your relationship. If you aren't willing to challenge her to stay committed to you, then you guys weren't really committed to each other anyway.

Oh, you wanted her to cheat on you, without so much as considering your thoughts or feelings? Liar. At some point someone thought you were a man or they wouldn't have come to your wedding and given you a gift. Seems like you're the type of loser that won't get any pussy without giving away a ring. So if you start another relationship, are you hoping to stay committed, or are you secretly hoping to get her to cheat on you, too?

Yeah, the ex didn't leave you much opportunity to negotiate. But you caved. Nothing undoes that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the heck was this?

He's "remarried but on a cruise with his ex-wife"? So he has left his wife home and gone on a cruise with his ex-wife? Because that's the way the line reads. This wasn't a story. It was more like an attempt at a circle jerk. And the sex was pathetic. Truly an awful attempt at writing, deserving of a "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Asshole of the year?

Why that's no other than bonnietaylor2 alias vastiesmith (sometimes posing as anonymous). Wear the title proudly dear, you earned it.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
Krap

A boobs cruise??? Really?? Just another pathetic collection of words to antagonism true fans of LW..... boring!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
With bait like this...

I'm surprised you haven't caught more. Might need to use a less obvious lure next time you go out trolling, you hooked only the dumbfish this time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your writing's a joke, . . .

hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah,..."hahaha" alright.

You moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well. 5 for satire. 1 for writing ability.

Why did you get a divorce?

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Really Really BAD!

Don't give up your high school courses buddy you need the education. Some day you too will be able to spell and punctuate and maybe even THINK! -10*

BrewtooBrewtooover 8 years ago
Don't Write

You're not good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boy, you sure showed her how it's done, didn't ya?.....

....It might be best if you took a writing class at your local JC, college or university.

It would take pages to detail everywhere this thing went wrong.

Changing tense in mid-sentence was one of the most annoying, but switching tense and person multiple times is equally distracting.

Then you were careless about your grammar, or didn't put much editorial effort into it. It shows.

As to the story, it looks like our boy has leetle cojones, like a 12 year old prepubescent boy. Through all of that wifey got hot and simply decided to become a little fuck toy for "mr majestic cock", fucking him three times a day for the whole two weeks. And hubby never said a thing, and let his hard-on do the talking, but never got any relief himself....well, the odd handjob by wifey is crap for consolation. Ooo honey, I'm sooooo sorry. I can't fuck you because I'm too sore from fucking mr. Big dick"...oh, but I'm going with him again in three hours.

What a stupid fuck hubby is!

He could have shopped around and found someone of his own to own....maybe one of those 19 year old college freshmen that keep showing up at these resorts, willing to fuck anyone. But that he let it go on without any comment or objection makes him, in my mind, an absolute cucky moron.

So, what I'm saying here, is that you need to put some thought and effort into your stories. Try....try to add some believability. Because if this is an example of your best work.....no thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Writing

Don't let these butt wipes mess with you. I liked the story

and gave you a 5. My wife cuckolds me a couple times

a week and I love it!! I love it when I get home from work

and she's in bed with a cummy pussy!!!

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
What an ass you are

You are such a pussy, no wonder she needed a real man to fuck her.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
why is this in loving wives?

FETISH is the place for masochism and this particular paraphilia

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb story.

No tension. No drama. Two dimensional characters.

Bah!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Joke

This had to be a sick joke. Story is one of the worst ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The only thing...

that seems reasonable in this story is the fact she's now his ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you went home and filed for a divorce.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Had a hard tme finding any part of the pn ball story to praise...BTRH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous