All Comments on 'Cuckolded on First Date! Pt. 01'

by LightCuckold

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
wandereyewandereye8 months ago
Hot

I'm really looking forward to the following chapters.

DickeredDickered8 months ago

Yes, please continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is no waay that she is his girlfriend. She wants a husband who will let her fuck anybody any time that she wants. He needs to run and forget her a real slut.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What is with the hehehe, its ridiculous. It doesn't add to the story but sounds childish.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just stop. It’s not just s “big cock appreciation “. She would really treat her “boyfriend “ that shitty? He should just give her his wallet and leave, that’s obviously all she wants from him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is the best character and story development I've ever seen. Instead of focusing just on the sex, ahhhh the exciting foreplay and mental interaction is the focus. Awesome.

LightCuckoldLightCuckold8 months agoAuthor

Thanks guys. Part 2 is much better, if you are a fan of the mental teasing aspect of cuckold. It is mostly written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another weak man inflicting his insecurities and faggot tendencies on LW. Quit writing and go find a gay bar where you can find some diseased fag to give it to you up the ass.

Just imbecilic. Including the "beer can" cliche. Here's a clue faggot...women tear, and anything as large as that would not attract a woman. And where do do get the idea that lacrosse players are big and muscular? You obviously are not an athlete.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Hope you continue it.

Please keep writing!

Avalon101Avalon1018 months ago

Great story so far, i love the conflict that out MC has to endure

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Well no use for u is there? Absolutely zero reason miss size queen would ever bother with you again is there?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where do I start?

Do I point out that an actual Loving Wives story has an actual wife in it?

Do I point out that there is a Fetish category for fetish stories, such as those about the willing cuckold fetish?

Do I point out that, right or wrong, a fetish story is going to get lower ratings and worse comments for being posted in Loving Wives instead of Fetish and shows that the writer doesn't respect their own writing?

Do I point out that if she's not actually fucking them, but just making him look like a cuckold, this is actually a humiliation story (which is still a fetish, just a different one)?

eviltwin52eviltwin528 months ago

Now where do I start?

Do I point out that you, the above Anon, sound like a closeted yet homophobic English teacher who should be grading papers while thinking about that hunky football player in your class?

Do I point out your insecurities by the way you pump yourself up with your smug bullshit?

Do I point out your concern for "proper" categories as your failing attempt to show your superiority?

Do I point out that while LightCuckold contributes, you Anon have nothing to offer but the typical garbage from one who is too timid to be identified?

Good story, imaginative view point. Keep up the good work LightCuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, turn on a light and the cuckroaches crawl around the comments like crazy! People want more? Stop while you're behind with this seriously stupid story. Tony sees what a POS Brenda is, and he is still titty whipped? This is proof you characterized Tony at the start of the story totally different from who he is at the end of it. No one changes that fast. And Phil with the oil pipe in his pants is a laughable cliché of a horse hung jock. If Phil is that big, Brenda will be disappointed to know she'll be busy pumping the external hydraulic system needed for him to maintain a turgid rod. He doesn't have a heart pump big enough to keep a log like you described stiff for longer than a few minutes. He will be mushy at best. Laughing out loud because it is too funny!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, the conflict the main character has is spectacular. The way he has to accept how much she likes big ones, because he likes her so much. I can't wait to see how this progresses.

litlbulllitlbull8 months ago

Great story! Can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, I just can't believe anyone, just meeting another slut out bar hopping, wouldn't just walk away and find a new bar to hang out at and write the whore off. Just get checked for herpes and move on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty F*****g stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not all big dicked men are assholes, many are also gay.

Everyone grows up and so do ppl with big dicks, eventually she'll meet with one that is also boyfriend material, if she doesn't die from an sti in the meantime.

The small dicked 'boyfriend' is only ever going to be a placeholder.

Why on earth would anyone invest the time and effort in a disease vector when there isn't a plentiful supply of good looking monogamous women out there. It's not like he's some freak, incel, or social misfit.

So no, this upfront kind of cuckolding just reads like repressed homosexuality.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really sexy how the main woman is so horny, how she craves big cock, but also craves emotion and love. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

At first I thought this isn't cuckold or hotwife. But then as I read it, I realized it perfectly represented hotwife because the main character realized he enjoyed watching the woman he loved with another. BUT at the same time he struggled to watch it all happen. I love the conflict that Tony experienced.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The way Brenda just keeps treating him with so much love, between each of her sexy experiences with Phil is super emotional. I can feel Tony's joy and pain. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. I got so excited myself, waiting to see if he ever got to feel her boobs against himself. AMAZING the idea that she kept letting other men experience her boobs but she doesn't let the man she is falling in love with.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really enjoyed how you have two distinct sides to the girl. On one hand she is this slut that loves men obviously, and on the other she is this perfect sweet loving wife. Super story.

LightCuckoldLightCuckold8 months agoAuthor

@eviltwin52 Thank you so much. Your encouragement is greatly appreciated. It is my first try writing any type of story ever. I learned so much in the process.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Eviltwin shouldn't have started. He sounds like he's projecting when he accuses whomever of being closeted. As for grammar issues, truly good writing is grammatical, allowing for the occasional typo and writing in dialect or in the voice of semi-educated characters.

For the benefit of the not-so-clever "twin", everyone here is anonymous. No one is named "eviltwin" or any of the other handles here. Having a handle just means that by getting a handle you've been databased (and probably think Google and Bing are good search engines). For your information, just by using Tor anyoncould have a dozen handles no one would the wiser.

Plainly, what bothers you is that others criticize the big cock cuck stories you enjoy. Perhaps the criticism makes you uncomfortable because you know that cucks want their wife's bull's cock. Could that be you?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely thrilled me. I felt it deeply, the way he just had to accept that she loves to show off her boobs and do sexy stuff in public. What a great struggle he goes through between Jealousy and having such a sexy woman as his own.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As I read this I thought about how incredibly hot it would be to see the woman I love, my wife, dancing that sexily at a club with a guy. I totally related. The way you described the dance scene, how she rubbed her face on his shirts was really well written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I find the story very creative. Really good job writing it in a way that the really let's the reader existence the emotions the main character goes through. There were moments where I felt like maybe it was almost unrealistic. His cock might be too big and why does the whole team have huge cocks? Maybe just a couple of them should?

To the previous anonymous posters: 1. You seen like a good writer yourself, so it is a shame that you are so full of hate. 2. I respectfully disagree that this story doesn't belong in loving wives. The argument that loving wives stories must be about an actual wife is totally based on a literal interpretation, which the category is not. Loving wives is about women who treat their man with, well, yeah, love. In this story the woman is very loving to the man. A loving woman might often enjoy fetishes such as cuckold, bondage, hotwife. As far as category is concerned, this story fits just fine in loving wives because the focus is the loving relationship they are building.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is exactly how I fantasize my wife would act! Great 👍

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoyed how the focus is on the mental, rather just the sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's really interesting how innocently she does everything. How after she does anything sexy with someone else, it has no impact on her emotional love for him. She just acts like everything is so, normal. I love this naivete.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like how Brenda has two views of sexual acts. One where emotion is not involved and one where emotion is involved. It's really interesting as a reader that Brenda treats the non enjoying sex acts as perfectly acceptable and just normal. How great that the boyfriend can't touch her tits, but the just whoever big cock guy can touch her all he wants. Really interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@ the anonymous poster who is so negative

I can see several areas where this story could be improved. For a first time post though, this story is incredible. In fact it is even written well for a very experienced writer. If you hate Cuckold topics so much, then this community is not the right community for you. You are obviously writing because you want to be part of the community, that is self evident. But the reality is that nobody in this community reacts to interact with anyone who attacks an author with derogatory hateful speech. You claimed that "Eviltwin" just didn't like criticism. Do you honestly fail to understand the difference between criticism and just being a mean, nasty hateful person? Your claiming that the author must not be athletic at all because he made the lacrosse players "big" are completely illogical. There could really be five, six plus foot tall lacrosse players on a team. Your claims that he must be gay because he wrote about a cuckold topic, well, that's totally illogical as well. Couldn't anyone write about any topic and not actually "be" that topic? I could write a story about what is like to have sex on Mars, without doing it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a great story LightCuckold. It's really easy to recognize the comnentors with low self esteem verses those who have a positive impact on our community. If someone does a personal attack, they are just trying to make themselves feel better by putting down someone else. If someone gives constructive advice to improve a story, then they are a positive person in out community. Just ignore the commentary that is so negative.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very great imagination. The twists and turns are super. The struggle is outstanding. I hope you write more so we can see what the main character has to deal with. Or more more appropriately, what he has to accept in the girl he loves. Thanks.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Why do you have cuckold, hot wife, and loving wife tags for a first date story when none apply. This is , despite EvilTwin’s simpering assisting, nothing more than another newbie wannabe thinking he has the next great cuck story. Evil, don’t be too hard on anonymous. We’re still waiting for your first story too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Women have needs the same as men. Sometimes we fear more.

LightCuckoldLightCuckold8 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much for all of the great feedback. I really appreciate it. My personal favorite part is the same thing several of you have pinted out, the way she craves big cock, but equally craves love and affection.

Part 2 is submitted for release. I think there is a great sexy plot twist in part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Especially how it concentrates on the emotional side instead of the sex only. I really felt how he is so conflicted because he likes her so much, but he struggles watching her with other men. Same with her. She likes him so much, but she clearly can't stop wanting the big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the rude anonymous: You are on Literotica, but you totally ignore the concept of bisexual? You jump straight to gay? FYI, almost every cuckold clearly is attracted to women. They might also be attracted to men. But your conclusion that the the author is gay is ridiculous. The author clearly is sexually turned on by women, this the entire reason he wrote the story. Otherwise, the author could have just written in the gay section, if that is the limit of what turns him/her on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hey LughtCuckold, just ignore the obnoxious anonymous commentor. He is on a website dedicated to almost entirely kinky erotica, but then he acts obnoxiously that someone writes about a kinky topic? It's like repeatedly choosing to go to an openly gay/bi/trans friendly bar in the Village in NY city and then acting annoyed that there are gays there. The commentor himself is the one choosing to use a website that is understood to be highly kink and gay friendly

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoyed your story…My wife recently told me about how a mutual friend of ours had started cheating on her husband. I offhandedly remarked something like maybe the husband gets off on it. She asked if I would be turned on by it..then she asked why my cock was suddenly hard..she called me her beta husband and giggled…I got harder still…she asked me if I would support the baby if she got pregnant..That thought made me cum almost instantly…Beta cucks just need it..and we love our wives..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This looks to be the start of a very interesting story. Please continue and let us know how this real plays out. It’s funny how this partita theory is the only one that has a nasty little troll that makes all these stupid comments on these stories. Does he actually think he is going to change anyone’s mind about them? People come to this category to read about wives having sex with others. I doubt they care what that humongous tool has to say. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it so far

enderlocke77enderlocke778 months ago

This is a cuckold story. If you do not like stories where a man has to accept that his woman sexually desires other men, then do not read this story. "has to"? An editor would have told ya this is bad wording and suggest an alternative

enderlocke77enderlocke778 months ago

Are these guys walking around with their dicks hanging out? Lol

enderlocke77enderlocke778 months ago

Girlfriends aren't loving wives. This guy reads like a mentally handicap person

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am so excited to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have a huge huge huge problem with this story. I guess it's a good problem for thr author. It is written in such a sexy way that it takes me forever to finish reading it. The way the author presents the agony of her craving another man, but the joy of how sexy and loving and sweet she is... well I cum way too quickly reading it. Like every five paragraphs.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Well written, but despite the twisted warnings/bylines, I’m confused on who Tony is as a character. You have him constantly ignoring/missing signs but establishing him as someone who wouldn’t share as a character. 3.8* for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Best part is how the author describes the way she reached dosh Phil's pants. Such great detail.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would someone put up with that crap from a girl he just meets ? She wouldn’t let him make any advances toward her at all , she completely controlled their interaction . She even copped a feel of his manhood so she could evaluate it’s size and base her expectations of his capabilities , his demeanor and willingness to succumb to her selfish big cock sluttiness and any future intimacy on his package ? He must be extremely desperate to even talk to that bitch after her slut side emerged . Then. She grabbed wonderboys giant beef stick then rubbed his lips with the same hand she used on mr big directly after ? No one would act like that to someone they claimed to like , she has zero respect for him and only wants to humiliate him . If she shows up at his house tomorrow dude should give her to his Labrador to breed with and not that nasty self absorbed narcissistic control freak big sick loving nymphomaniac sleezy slut .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the people who think loving wives must only be about a wife, you are missing the point of the category. Loving Wives is a representative term. It includes all situations where a woman is loving towards a man in a relationship. Stop ruining the forum with derogatory personal attacks simply because you do not like the subject matter. Obviously a lot of people have really enjoyed this story.

glassman135glassman1358 months ago

LOVE THIS!! Would love to read more what he feels when he starts to fully understand what exactly is happening...

Eze325Eze3258 months ago

Love it! Hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nobody can be that naive and stupid... can they?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OMG, kick that crazy, shallow bitch to the curb!

IamMe1204IamMe12047 months ago

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

FFS stop with the "hehehe" dialog.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

2 stars on this one . I would not have been around that bar after she had grabbed another guy's Dick . I guess i am funny that way . I do not share my Lady with any body , ask my ex if I do .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the previous anonymous poster: it is totally unfair to give this 2 stars only because you do not like sharing your wife. The author literally wrote in the preface, that it is a cuckold story, where the woman touches other men. I dislike golden shower stories. It would be ridiculous for me to read a golden shower story and rate it lowly simply because I don't like golden showers. That being said, I actually do like golden showers...grrrrrr.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@LightCuckold. Ignore the anonymous idiot. Your stories are great. You have no timeline and if you are writing and decide you don't want to finish, it's totally up to you. If anyone demands a completed story, they should pay for a published book.

sennodensennoden7 months ago

This is fantastic for cuckold stories, well written to get that jealous feeling. But my god I would hate having a girlfriend like that IRL. Duality of the cuckold fetish I guess. I might not have so much against it if I also got the full benefits from the girlfriend, but the denial of those benefits are among the things that make it hot

LightCuckoldLightCuckold7 months agoAuthor

@sennoden Thank you! The duality you speak of is so true. I really tried to give the reader that jealous feeling. I wanted the reader to experience the feelings of being deeply torn between his unavoidable arousal from her craving other cock and his brain/society telling him that his own girlfriend should not be with other men. In my own personal life I feel just like you. It's such a turn on to think of my woman craving a big cock, but at other times I feel jealous or emotionally uncertain about the same thing.

skindiver71skindiver715 months ago

Well done part one on the slow jealousy burn. Fun and erotic. Looking forward to the next chapter

LightCuckoldLightCuckoldabout 2 months agoAuthor

For those of you who enjoyed the first few chapters of Cuckolded on the First Date, I will continue it with time. In the meanwhile, I have released a new story, Tales of the Campground Showers. It has all the same cuckold angst, while we experience the main character having to accept that his beloved wife craves big cock.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Excerpt from p. 2 of the story.

... "Of course I enjoyed wrestling those guys. Some guys think that just because you are dating a girl loses her need to see and touch a big cock once in a while. It's like he didn't appreciate at all how horny I would come home to him after the training sessions...."

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

LOVE IT: 5.0 = 100%, ♡♡♡♡♡!

LOVE IT: 5.0 = 100%, ♡♡♡♡♡!

LOVE IT: 5.0 = 100%, ♡♡♡♡♡!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous 7 months ago

This is exactly how I fantasize my wife would act! Great 👍

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous