All Comments on 'Cuckolded on the High Seas Ch. 01'

by Tianami

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
A story about a woman and her dog...

A story about a woman and her dog...Sorry, I made a mistake! A dog would have been treated a lot better, with love and caring. 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epic stupidity

When she forced him between her legs did it ever occur to you that all he might do is take a big bite out of her, causing her to fly through the ceiling and come crashing back down, bleeding profusely? That puts any ideas she had into the dumper. Which is where you put this story. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
For real faggots!!!

Only laughable!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could you take a several year vacation

Before your next chapter. And take a cruise, maybe your ship will sink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why !!!

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wierd.

0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great work. 5 stars!! Looking forward to reading more.

suckermansuckermanover 6 years ago
A bit of a disappointment in one way.

A little over 6" is not small. Recent research has found the average size is aroung 5.75". A small cock is 4.5" or under that way the nearly non existant 9" or over can be more realistic as 7" or perhaps 8". I have been cuckolded for many years and my wife has always enjoyed the bigger ones and she says that most of the bigguns she has enjoyed are around the & to 8" and only about twice she has enjoye 8"+.

She has always had a fetish about cocks and has measured most of her lovers as part of sexplay.. And she likes to describe them to me when I am masturbating. One point she always makes is that thickness is important. So long and thick is heaven for her. Unfortunately not only am I blessed with a short one its also thin.

suckermansuckermanover 6 years ago
strange man

when talking about the taste of cum he says its not bad. Rubbish, its one of the best tastes and when mixed with your wifes cunt juice it cant be bettered. I prefer the thick stuff myself.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Impo

Don't insult dogs by comparing them to cuckolds. Dogs are loving protective, and loyal to those they love. Cucks and their whore's have no good qualities. They're nothing more than mentally challenged subhuman garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC

shocked the see 26thnc reading a cuckold story lol. biggest closet cuck on this site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous