Cuckolded out of Anger and Love

Story Info
I inadvertently turn my cuckold fantasy into reality.
8k words
3.75
25.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTENT WARNING:

This story contains depictions of direct male-on-male sexual contact in addition to male-on-female sexual contact. If this is not something you wish to read about, this may not be the story for you. For all others, please enjoy!

I had hoped that getting married to the woman I love, committing myself to her in front of friends, family, and God, would somehow cure me of some of my baser desires. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), this did not prove to be the case. Shortly after our return from our honeymoon, I felt the deep, familiar stirrings of lustful desire within me once more. To be more specific: my craving for cock had returned.

It started with transgender pornography and fingering myself, but the need for more wouldn't abate. I went back to chatting online with men, discussing my desires, having cybersex, masturbating together...you get the point. One guy in particular was a fun chat. His messenger name was Fuckstud69; original, I know, but I liked what he had to say to me, how horny he got me with his words.

He would tell me to masturbate for him while I begged to suck his cock. He was always stingy in that regard, holding himself out as straight. I think that's what made me so submissive toward him, willing and eager to do whatever he instructed me to do. When I confessed how I liked to wear lingerie, he made me send photos of myself in my wifey's underwear, cumming on her panties, then cleaning them up. He made me send him pictures of my wifey in exchange for pictures of his cock. And, of course, we roleplayed a threesome with him fucking my wifey in exchange for letting me suck his cock. This was the last time we chatted before he finally agreed to meet me in real life.

Fuckstud69: if I let you suck my cock, can I fuck ur wife?

Cdjustice: of course, daddy. I'd do anything you want for a taste of you. I'd even let you fuck me

Fuckstud69: I'd rather fuck your wife. She's hot. I bet she's hotter in person. Bring her to me

Cdjustice: here she is, daddy. Hot and horny for you, just like me

Fuckstud69: what is she wearing?

Cdjustice: nothing, of course. I'm the one in her undies

Fuckstud69: that's hot. She has huge tits

Cdjustice: you can touch them if you want

Fuckstud69: I'm sucking her hard nipples and squeezing her melons. How big are they?

Cdjustice: F-cup. Too big for her bra to fit me

Fuckstud69: just wearing the panties suits you fine. Look how hot these tits are as I slide my hard cock between them

Cdjustice: so hot. Let me lube your cock with my spit

Fuckstud69: I think she can handle that. Oh yes. She's sucking me good. So much better than you ever could

Cdjustice: I'll practice and get better, I promise

Fuckstud69: look how wet her pussy is

Cdjustice: it's wet for you, daddy

Fuckstud69: it feels so good. She can really take a cock, can't she?

Cdjustice: you look good sliding into her pussy. So big and hard

Fuckstud69: oh yeah! Your wife's cunt is amazing! You don't deserve it

Cdjustice: no, I don't. She's too good for me. She needs a good cock like yours, just like I do

Fuckstud69: you wanna taste me that bad, huh?

Cdjustice: oh, yes please! Let me taste her pussy on your cock!

Fuckstud69: that's the only way a bitch like you should ever be allowed to taste a pussy this good

Cdjustice: put it in my mouth, daddy!

Fuckstud69: here you go, slut! Does daddy taste good covered in your wife's cum?

Cdjustice: mmm-hmm. *slurps* so good

Fuckstud69: get a good taste, because I'm about to bust

Cdjustice: oh, yes please, daddy! I wanna taste your cum!

Fuckstud69: well you'll have to eat it out of your wife's pussy, because that's where I'm gonna shoot it

Cdjustice: is she making you cum, daddy?

Fuckstud69: she sure is. I'm pumping her full of my cum. She's probably gonna get pregnant, being bred by a real man for once

Cdjustice: let me clean you up, daddy

Fuckstud69: that's it. Lick me clean like a good slut. And once you're finished, you can clean me out of your wife's dripping fuckhole

Cdjustice: mmm! Thank you, daddy! You taste so good!

Fuckstud69: did you cum?

Cdjustice: of course, daddy. The second I tasted yours

Fuckstud69: nice...

Fuckstud69: so you really wanna meet up to suck my cock?

Cdjustice: I do. It looks yummy in your pics. I wanna see it irl

Fuckstud69: gimme ur number. I'll text my address. Come over Friday at 6.

Cdjustice: I can't wait!

So that was how I found myself standing on a strange porch, butterflies in my stomach, anxious about knocking on a stranger's door. Somehow, things had aligned to sneak off: my wifey had made dinner plans to go out with a friend from work, so I had the evening to myself; I didn't even need to think up a lie to get out of the house.

I arrived nearly 15 minutes early, circled the block a few times, then parked. I hesitated at the doorway for a while longer before my cock finally gave me the courage to knock. I swallowed hard, horny to once again use my mouth (and, if I got my wish, ass) to please a hard cock, and I gently rapped my fist on the door.

"Come in! It's open!" a man called out in a rich, baritone voice.

I entered trepidaciously, trembling with nervous anticipation. "The bedroom's upstairs!" the voice called again.

I slowly ascended, thrilled at the possibilities awaiting me in Fuckstud69's bedroom. I opened his door, looking sheepishly downward and shut it behind me.

"I had to see it to believe it!" my wifey shouted. She was sitting on the edge of the bed next to a man I presumed to be Fuckstud69. I later found out he'd used her pictures to track her down on social media and sent her our last chat session to lure her in, but in the moment I was baffled as to how she had ended up in this stranger's bedroom.

"You really came over here to cheat on me with this random guy?! Our marriage means that little to you?!"

"It's not what it looks like," I stammered, fumbling for any words that might keep my life from crumbling around me.

"Show me what you're wearing under your shorts!" she commanded.

Her voice let me know in no uncertain terms that there was no room for debate on the matter, so I reluctantly unbuttoned and unzipped myself, dropping my shorts to reveal that I had on a pair of her panties, a flower-print thong.

"And I suppose you just wear those everywhere?"

I had no reply. Fuckstud69 was sitting next to my wifey, smiling at the scene. I was pissed. I wanted to kill him for ruining my life.

Until he pulled out his cock. Then all I wanted to do was the thing I'd come over to do in the first place: suck and fuck him.

"So it really is true," my wifey conceded, seeing the way I was hungrily leering at him.

I looked at her, then down at the floor, ashamed of myself, embarrassed at my inability to control my libido.

"You really jerked off while fantasizing about me getting fucked by some strange man? What, all so he'd let you suck his cock?"

I nodded, humiliated in front of the woman I loved, the woman I had sworn to be faithful to.

She took his cock in her hand and started slowly stroking it. "If that's what you wanted, Justin, then all you had to do was ask."

She lowered her head to his lap and took him into her mouth, tenderly working her lips up and down his shaft, swirling her tongue around the head as she sucked him. He was probably a little less than 6 inches hard, a hair smaller than mine and a bit thinner, too, but his flaring, purple head was enormous and looked delicious as my wifey orally pleasured it.

She motioned for me to come over to the bed. "You suck him, too, honey. I know that's what you want. Get him good and hard for me."

I obediently dropped to my knees at their feet, replacing her mouth with mine as she stood up and removed her work clothes. Having been at the office all day, she wasn't wearing anything particularly sexy, just slacks and a sweater, but I got so hot watching her strip nude in Fuckstud69's bedroom while I finally got the chance to suck his cock after all the fantasizing with chat and pics. He was getting pretty hot watching her, too, making his cock twitch and swell inside my mouth.

Soon, she was naked, looking gorgeous as always, her short, brown hair hanging just below her earlobe, her enormous breasts, 100% natural, hanging just above her stomach, sagging slightly under their own substantial weight, and her short-trimmed brown bush so graciously poking out from between her legs. She was about five and a half feet tall and 140 pounds, not model thin by any stretch, but still sexy as hell.

She went to take his clothes off next, and I watched with his cock balls deep in my mouth. She lifted his shirt over his head then tugged off his pants and boxers, making me spit him out so she could strip him bare.

"Your turn to strip," she said to me as she sat next to his naked body. "All the way. You don't deserve to be wearing anything as sexy as that thong right now."

As I stood and began shedding clothing, she returned her head to his lap and began to give him a slow, deliberate blowjob, gently suckling him between her lips. Soon, all three of us were naked and aroused, and I was instructed to kneel on the floor.

My wifey climbed onto his lap reverse cowgirl, staring into my eyes as she lowered herself onto his erect cock, sharing her marital treasure with this other man. "Oh, you got me so wet, daddy," she told him as she slid her pussy onto his cock. "Your big cock went in so easily."

"That's it, slut! Ride my dick," he told her, providing added encouragement. "And you," he said to me, "since you're always so horny for my cock, why don't you put you face between our legs so you can get a better view of it as it pounds your wife's horny pussy."

I was rock hard, nude, and watching intently as my wifey fucked another man right in front of me. Kneeling before them, I had a great vantage of his cock slamming into her wet pussy. I'd always liked positions where I could see myself disappear into her or the close-up view I'd get when fucking her with her rabbit vibrator, but being this close to a real live cock thrusting in and out of her sexy hole was unlike anything I'd ever seen before, at least in person. This was exactly what I'd imagined when I was chatting with Fuckstud69 earlier in the week, and now the fantasy had become reality.

"Does that feel good, slut? Getting fucked by a real man?"

"Yes daddy!" my wifey told him. "Your cock feels good in my horny slut pussy!"

She bucked her hips up a little too high and he slipped out, his cock plowing through her slit and up onto her bush, leaving a trail of their juices in her short fur. I earnestly engulfed him with my mouth, licking the sweet honey of my wifey's pussy off the cock I'd been craving for weeks.

"Put him back inside me, Justin!" she demanded. "I'm not done fucking him yet!"

Obediently, I guided him head-first back into her sexy snatch, allowing my wifey to resume bouncing up and down on his lap, her cunt lips wrapped tightly around his shaft as they fucked in my face. I leaned in and pressed my mouth to their union, licking both the underside of his cock and her clit with each swipe of my tongue.

"Oh, that feels so good!" my wifey cried.

"Yeah? You gonna cum on my cock? You gonna cum now that you're finally getting a proper fuck?"

"Uh-huh! You're fucking me so good!"

"Your little slut pussy just needed a real man!"

"Mmm-hmm!" she agreed. "Only a real man can make me cum how I need to!"

A brief aside to note that my wifey and I have quality sex together, with her cumming at least once, usually more, every time we're together...or at least so I thought. To hear these exchanges now was a little worrisome, especially given how eager I had been to suck his cock and how willing I had been to help put it back inside her. Maybe we weren't as sexually compatible as I thought.

But I loved my wifey and wanted to please her, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on more than I ever thought possible, so I redoubled my efforts to provide them both with oral pleasure, licking their sex frantically as their bodies collided together with building intensity.

"Oh, God!" my wifey cried out. "I'm cumming!"

"Unn! Unggghh!" he grunted, grinding himself into her crotch as he unleashed his seed into my wifey's married muff, cumming right along with her.

I watched as his cock jerked over and over again, held captive in my wifey's quaking cunt, pumping his hot juice deep into her body. They had me so hot, my cock was leaking precum in a steady stream, and it took all my willpower not to jerk myself off.

When Fuckstud69 had finished draining his balls into my wifey, she quickly slid off his lap and lay back on the bed, holding her knees to her chest to point her pussy upward, holding every last drop of him inside herself.

"Suck him until he's hard again, Justin! I need to get fucked some more!" she barked, sounding more horny than demanding.

I was more than happy to comply, and I did exactly what I was told by my wifey. I swallowed every inch of Fuckstud69's firm, but slightly softened, cock. It was covered in her honey mixed with his own sweet cream, the sexiest combination of flavors I'd ever experienced, tasting salty, tangy, musky, so many complex and varied flavors it's nearly impossible to describe in words. I gave him an expert blowjob, dusting off all my old cocksucking skills, using my lips and tongue to tease him hard again as quickly as possible. Despite being out of practice, a couple minutes of attention from me had his meat swelling inside my mouth, ready for round two.

He pulled his re-engorged cock from my mouth and pointed it at my wifey. "Oh yeah," he said. "Daddy needs some more pussy."

"Look at my poor husband," she said, pity in her voice. "He's so horny for you he left a puddle on the floor."

Sure enough, on the floor between my legs was a huge pool of precum, connected by a thin, clear strand to the tip of my cock. I squirmed with arousal as I looked at it, and at her, and at him.

"Fuck him for me, daddy," she urged him. "I want to see your cock pounding his horny little fuckhole!"

He looked at me then back to her. "I'd much rather get back into that wet pussy of yours."

She smiled. "Fuck his ass good for me, daddy," she bargained, "and, as soon as you make him cum, I'll let you fuck mine."

Now, my wifey was no anal virgin by any means. In fact, there were times when she would be the one to ask for it, usually after I ate her asshole out, but to hear her offer her backdoor to another guy was a little shocking. If my cock weren't so achingly hard in that moment, I might have begun to rethink this whole cuckold fantasy I'd gotten wrapped up in.

Fuckstud69 needed no more convincing from my wifey to give her the show she wanted. "You hear that? Your slut wife wants me to give it to her in the ass just like YOU want me to give it to YOU in the ass!"

"Do you want him to fuck you, Justin?" She asked, knowing the answer before I could give it. "Do you want to feel his cock inside you, pounding you like you were his woman?"

"Yes," I whispered, embarrassed to admit what was obvious to her.

"What was that?" she asked.

"Yes! I want him to fuck me so bad!" I pleaded.

"Well then clean up your mess like a good boy, and I'll let you have what you want," she instructed.

I pressed my face to the floor to lick and suck up all the precum I'd leaked due to my arousal. I gulped down every drop, greedily drinking my sweet juice while waving my ass in the air. This was not the first time I'd tasted my own precum, or even the first time doing it with someone watching, but my wifey had never seen it before, so I was very self-conscious about how pathetic I was, disregarding the fact that she'd already seen me suck another man's cock and beg for him to fuck me, throwing all norms of masculinity out the window.

I felt a rough hand on my hip and something hard yet squishy pressing against my asshole. I hadn't been fucked by a man in a while, but I knew immediately that it was the head of a cock knocking at my backdoor, and I couldn't wait to let him in. I relaxed as much as possible and he, despite his demeanor, was patient and gentle enough to let me accept him into my body rather than force his way in. I found this reassuring, not just for my most intimate places, but for those of my wifey as well, with her being next up for a buggering once he had his way with me.

Being somewhat adept, if a tad rusty, at taking large phalluses into my bowel, his hard cock was fully lodged inside me in no time. It was uncomfortable only for a moment when his big head popped through my sphincter, but the rest of his cock glided in with zero discomfort, giving me that satisfying full feeling I'd been missing ever since things got serious between me and my wifey. He wasted no time going to work on me once he'd been welcomed inside, the combination of my spit with his and my wifey's cum made for an exceptional lube, and he thrust in and out of my hole with ease.

I raised my head from the floor and saw my wifey's pussy, filled to the brim with his cream, waiting mere inches from my face.

She said, "Eat his cum from my pussy you filthy slut of a man!" This was an order I was happy to obey.

I dipped my tongue into the pool of cum she was holding inside herself, as aroused as I'd ever been when not wearing sexy lingerie. I took the anal pounding like a pro while lapping mouthfuls of cum from my wifey's cunt. Every one of my senses was alive with the thrill of sex: the taste of hot cum fresh from a dripping pussy; the smell of sex wafting into my nostrils from my wifey's horny hole; the sound of his body slapping to my ass while my wifey moaned from every touch of my tongue to her sensitive clit; the sight of her bush, clumped in spots from sweat and cum, his and hers, that had escaped despite her best efforts, the heaving mounds of her tits rising and falling with every quickening breath looming behind.

And, of course, there were the feelings. The wet warmth of her cunt on my face; the fullness of having a man balls deep in my ass; the joyful sparks that zipped through me every time he thrust against my p-spot, that glorious feeling of almost cumming without even being close to orgasm.

"Fuck! This ass is tight!" he said, then spanked me hard on my right cheek. The pain was sharp but brief, leaving behind a pleasant tingling, almost like his hand were still caressing my ass.

"This isn't your first time, is it slut?" he asked, spanking me again, harder, this time on my left cheek.

"No, daddy!" I admitted. He was improving his aim with every thrust, his fat head hitting my p-spot with increasing frequency, making me feel incredible. Precum was rapidly pooling on the floor beneath me again, another delicious cleanup project.

"You play with it yourself? Or have you had another man before?" he went on.

"Both," I panted, only coming up from my wifey's pussy for air when answering a question.

"How many?" my wifey demanded to know. "How many men has my slut husband let sodomize him? How many cocks have pumped that ass full of cum?"

She didn't sound angry, or even particularly curious. She sounded turned on. I think she was turned on by the sight of Fuckstud69 taking me from behind, in addition to the knowledge that other men had done the same before, and that, if I had my way, other men would in the future, as well.

"Ten" I answered. "Twenty. I don't know exactly how many."

"Would you look at that, Sugar?" he said. "The fucking slut doesn't know how many men have fucked him. So many he lost count." He slammed himself into me even harder, knowing I could take all he wanted to give me.

By this point, there wasn't any cum left in my wifey's pussy for me to eat, at least none that hadn't been blasted far too deep inside her. Instead, I focused on pleasuring her with my mouth, trying to focus on the minutiae of eating her pussy: where and how fast to lick for how long; should I suck more, lick more, flick my tongue over her clit, etc. Whatever it took to get her off, and to distract me from how great it felt to get fucked in the ass again. Selfishly, I wanted it to last forever, both because I didn't want it to end, and also because part of me didn't want to share my wifey's asshole with another man.