Cuckolded out of Anger and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That part of me was not my cock, however, and it strained at the mental image of her taking him up the butt. "Ohhhh," I groaned, the whole of everything rapidly becoming more pleasure than I could bear.

"Yeah, you gonna cum on daddy's cock, too, you little slut?" he said, spanking me once again.

"Does he feel good, Justin? Does it feel good to have him fucking your ass?" my wifey moaned, humping her pussy against my face.

"Uh-huh!" I replied, losing the strength to keep from touching myself. I reached between my legs and started pumping my fist up and down over my cock. I smeared precum all over it as lube and jerked it hard while Fuckstud69 pounded my manpussy even harder.

"That's it, Justin!" my wifey encouraged me. "Hurry up and cum on that cock! Then it'll be my turn again!"

I lost it right there. I spilled what must've been a quart of semen onto the floor, wave after wave gushing out of me as I milked my cock with my hand and Fuckstud69 milked my prostate with his cock. As the final spurt splashed into the puddle below, my wifey yanked me up onto the bed, pulling his cock abruptly from my ass, leaving me empty and craving more. She lay me down and threw one leg over my head, lowering her pussy onto my mouth as if we were about to 69.

69ing, however, would have meant that she would take me into her mouth as well, which she had no apparent interest in. Instead, she said, "come get this ass, now, daddy!" beckoning him to get behind her. "We'll let him watch while you pound my tight, little pooper."

"You two are perfect for each other," he told us. "Just a couple of cum-hungry ass-sluts." He came up behind us and stuck two fingers into my mouth while his cock waved proudly above my face. I sucked his fingers to get them good and slick, having a fair idea of his plan for them.

Sure enough, he quickly put them to use as he stuffed them one at a time into my wifey's asshole, preparing her for the bigger things to come. He stuffed his cock into my mouth, his balls resting on my eyes as he facefucked me from above. It was sour and musky from my ass, and I thanked God I'd rinsed it thoroughly before coming over. I got it as slippery as I could, swallowing his meat and coating it with saliva to help it on its trip up my wifey's Hershey highway.

"Get it good and wet for her," he told me. "I'm not sure I'll be able to take it easy on her sexy ass like I did on yours."

I did what he said, reluctant and nervous and excited to watch his cock disappear into her backside. I didn't have to wait very long, as he eagerly shoved his cock between her plump ass cheeks and started to push. The head bent and smushed from the pressure, then disappeared into her.

"Oh!" my wifey gasped with a start.

"Is daddy too big for you?" he asked. "Should I take it out?"

"No, daddy, don't do that!" she hurriedly replied. "I can take it."

"Like husband, like wife," he said. "A real pair of horny sluts."

"I am a horny slut!" she answered. "I'm horny for you, daddy! Now fuck me in my tight, little asshole, please!"

He slapped her firmly on her cheek, pushing deeper into her ass as her muscles tensed and relaxed. "You better believe I'm gonna fuck your ass!" he told her, smacking her again, sliding even deeper into her bowel. "I'm gonna make your ass cum on this cock just like your husband's."

Another slap on the ass and his cock vanished, stuck all the way up her butt, his balls and the base of his cock hanging out her backside. He backed out slowly, then plunged in again, then again, picking up pace and force with each thrust of his hips.

"Eat my pussy, Justin!" she suddenly demanded. "Eat your wifey's pussy while he fucks her ass!"

I sucked her clit hungrily, tongue-fucking her vagina while watching his shaft sliding in and out of her anus. My cock was hard as a rock, reinvigorated by my wifey's brazen horniness. I could've cum on contact, but she refused to touch it, instead leaving it to lay helplessly, stiff but very much alive as it stretched across my stomach.

"That feels so good!" she cried.

I threw myself into eating her pussy while he threw himself into fucking her ass, each of us striving to pleasure her beautiful holes. His ass, balls, and taint rubbed over my forehead, eyes, and nose with every thrust, his manly odor a testament to his virility as he sodomized my wifey.

"Oh, fuck!" he grunted, ramming his cock home in her beautiful, bouncy bottom. "God, your ass feels good!"

"Fuck it, daddy!" she moaned. "Fuck my ass so good!"

"Fuck, girl! I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it, daddy! Fill my asshole with cock and cum!"

"Oh yeah! Ahhhhhhhghhh!" he slammed against her ass one last time then froze, cock lodged fully up her ass, pumping his load into her bowel.

As hard as I tried, I couldn't get my wifey where she needed to go by licking her pussy, so as soon as Fuckstud69 had squirted his last rope of cum up her backdoor, she scooted forward and placed her asshole over my mouth.

"Eat it out of my asshole, Justin! You wanted his cum? Well, I got a nice, big load of it for you!"

Her sphincter opened and his white cream flowed out, dripping in thick globs into my mouth, open and waiting to receive his gift. Her hand flew to her crotch, frantically rubbing herself between her legs, focusing on the spots that needed touched the most, hitting each one as only she could. Fingers dipped inside her cunt while my tongue licked the inside of her asshole, letting me hear how squishy she had become and smell her arousal as I ate the fresh load of semen from her ass. It tasted warm, creamy, and musky, like a man's milk, while she was perfumed with the unmistakable aroma of a woman in heat.

She withdrew her fingers and used them to rub her clit, a blur of motion as she desperately worked herself towards climax. I rimmed her deep, massaging her plump cheeks with my hands, doing all I could to satisfy her. She took my hard cock into her mouth and sucked it with enthusiasm I'd never before experienced from her, or any other woman for that matter. She worked my throbbing boner with her lips, tongue, and throat, blowing me like she could feel what I was feeling, gagging on my cock as she swallowed it all, gulp after gulp.

I erupted with little warning, orgasm overtaking me swiftly, urgently shooting my hot cum straight down my wifey's throat. "Fuck!" I groaned into her ass while my cock continued filling her mouth.

"Hmph! HMMP! MMMMMMMMMM!" she hummed, her mouth full, cumming hard thanks to the deft handiwork of her fingers, which had never let up their assault on her clit and cunt. She pressed her hand tight between her legs, squeezing them awkwardly together, rolling off of me into the fetal position, body twitching as orgasmic aftershocks pulsed through her. My cock slapped onto my stomach, wet and shriveling, spent.

"That was HOT!" Fuckstud69 told us as we basked in the afterglow of our mutual orgasm. "Any time you two wanna come over for some fun, you're welcome to."

"Thanks," my wifey said quietly, gathering her clothes and holding them in front of her, modestly hiding her nudity. She backed out of the bedroom to dress out of sight, leaving us guys alone.

"I can't believe you're willing to share her with other men," he said. "She's incredible: hot, horny, and wet! Seriously...any time you wanna bring her over, feel free." He brushed his hand over my ass, caressing me gently. "You're welcome to come over without her, too."

"Thanks," was all the response I could muster. I put my shorts and shirt on, going commando, tucking the thong into a pocket, not feeling right about wearing it after what had transpired.

I left his bedroom once dressed and followed my wifey out of the house. I walked her to her car, which she'd parked on a side street so I wouldn't see it. "I'll see you at home," I said, but she just shut the door and started the engine.

I moved aside to let her pull out, then walked to my car and drove home. I thought the entire time of things to say, coming up with nothing, really. What could I say? I'd just cheated on my wifey and watched, excited, as she did the same. I'd even helped. I'd watched her take a cock in each hole and gotten rock hard at the sight. Not to mention how obviously horny I was to have another man's cock in my holes, how hard I'd cum when he took me from behind while I ate his load out of my wifey's pussy. Here I was, driving home, alone, embarrassed, and I was getting hard again thinking about it.

I pulled into the driveway, parked, and went in. The door was unlocked and I entered to darkness. I turned on lights in each room, searching for my wifey. I found her in the kitchen, sitting at the table in the dark, staring into space.

I don't know how many people reading this are married, but it is generally safe to say that if you find your spouse sitting in the dark, awake, waiting to talk to you, it is a very bad sign. I braced for the worst. Divorce, disgrace, violent rage.

"You cheated on me," she said, not so much as glancing in my direction.

"I..."

"Shut up!" she snapped. "You cheated on me! You went to someone's house to have sex with them. What's maybe worse: you used me in your fantasy, sent him pictures of me. You violated the trust of our marriage."

She turned her eyes on me. My mind raced, struggling to come up with something to say, some explanation that would placate her, but I came up empty. There was nothing to say. Tears spilled from the corners of her eyes, streaking her makeup as they rolled across her cheeks.

"You can say something now," she whispered. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"I'm so sor..." I cut myself off before I could offer such a pathetic apology. "There's nothing I can say to justify what I've done. You have no reason to believe this, but this was the first time since we've been together that I did something like this. Had you not found out, however, I'm sure it wouldn't have been the last. Our marriage is...was great. Sex with you is wonderful. But there's another part of me that craves a different kind of sexual satisfaction. I thought marrying you, the woman I love more than I'll ever love another, would make me forget, make me grow up and leave behind those things. I guess I was wrong."

"Those things. Sex with men and wearing women's underwear. Those are the things you wouldn't leave behind?"

"I didn't want to hurt you. I never wanted to bring you into any of this."

"But you did! You did when you married me! You did when you sent my pictures over the internet!" She stopped, softening. "Why didn't you tell me? I'm your wife! I love you. I want to make you happy. If I'm not satisfying you, maybe I could've done more to fulfill your desires. We could have worked something out, maybe. Instead, you went outside our marriage. You could talk to a stranger about things, but not your wife."

"It's embarrassing! I'm a man in love with a woman, the woman I married, who I am supposed to take care of and keep happy and safe. How could I admit to such things? Wanting to dress as a woman, wanting to suck cock and take it in the ass? How can a husband tell his wife those things and still be respected as a man?" I began to cry, not sobs, just tears. "I'm a coward. I took the easy way out."

We sat in silence for what felt like ages when she finally spoke again. "Did you enjoy it?"

As much as I didn't want to, as much as I wanted to lie, to pretend to be macho and manly like I wanted to feel, I had to be honest with her. I owed her that much. "Yes," I admitted, ashamed.

"Which part did you enjoy?" She stared at me, her expression blank.

I swallowed hard, wracking my brain for the right answer, settling once again on the truth. "All of it."

"All of it?" she echoed, seemingly incredulous.

"All of it. Every second. Watching you with him, being with him, cleaning him out of you, pleasuring you both, the end with you. All of it. The feeling of him inside me, the sight of him inside you, God, babe, you look so gorgeous when you're getting fucked...all of it."

"Enough," she said, interrupting my recounting of the night's activities. She looked at me, puzzling over something in her head, silent. I waited for what I had coming to me: the shouting, the insults, the demand to leave and not come back. I waited and waited, until she had finally reached her verdict. "I enjoyed it, too," she said.

I gaped at her, stunned to hear those words, expecting the worst but hearing something quite surprising. "I can't believe it, but I enjoyed it. I went over there just to see if it was true. I had to see with my own eyes what he had told me. I was so fucking mad at you when you walked into that room. I wanted to punish you, to humiliate you how I felt humiliated, so I decided then and there that you were going to watch me fuck him, watch your own wife with another man, watch her choose another cock instead of yours, and that's exactly what I did. And it was incredible."

She glazed over slightly, not looking at me but past me, seeing in her mind the events of earlier that night. "It felt so fucking good to fuck him while you watched, not because of him, but because of you. It's because you were watching, you were getting turned on...that's what turned me on. I feel like such a slut admitting it, but it's true. And then when he took you, when he fucked your sexy ass, I about came on the spot. Seeing you so submissive, so happy, so physically pleased, I forgave you immediately. I love you, Justin. I want you to be happy and fulfilled in all aspects of your life. If you need other men to satisfy you, then you should be with other men, whether I join in or not. But I only ask that you discuss it with me first. No more secrets, and no taking away from our time together."

I was speechless. Had she really just given me a hall pass to get fucked by other guys? "I...I don't understand." I stuttered. "You're okay with me cheating on you?"

"Absolutely not," she corrected. "If I give you permission, it isn't cheating. To be honest, I don't really understand it, either, and be prepared for me to change my mind about this a million times, but the thought of you taking another man's hard cock up your ass really turns me on, even more turned on than I got from seeing how horny you got watching that guy fuck me. This is all so confusing and seems so wrong, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a wonderful time tonight, once I got past my initial anger. That was some of the best sex I've ever had, all because of you."

She leaned over the table and I kissed her, pressing my lips to hers passionately. We shared a deep, intimate kiss, wordlessly professing our love for one another as our tongues entwined. We both arose and started shedding clothing, tops first, reuniting in our lover's embrace before her bra could hit the floor. We hugged tightly, kissing, slowly making our way to the bedroom where we stepped out of our pants and into bed.

As we fell to the mattress, I entered her for the first time that night, easing effortlessly into her wet vagina while locking eyes with her. She felt wonderful, squeezing me tightly inside and out, the shape and feel of her unchanged despite the admittance of another man into her matrimonial treasure. I kissed her face, her lips, neck and throat, nibbled on her earlobe, all while our hips rolled in fluid synchrony, the two of us joined as one, not fucking, but something more beautiful. We were making love.

"Ohhh, Justin," she sighed, our breaths shortening with heated passion. "I love you so much!"

"I love you, too," I assured her. I couldn't believe this was where we were at that moment. I expected to be alone in a motel awaiting service of divorce papers, not entwined with my wifey, my penis inside her, bodies squeezed together, lips and tongues dancing as one.

We continued just like that, me on top, between her legs, my swollen member easing in and out of her as we kissed, rubbed, and caressed each other. Minutes went by, a quarter of an hour, the only urgency we felt was not the urge to cum, but to be united as one, as deeply locked together as we could possibly be. We made love slowly, body and soul, connected together through bonds sacred and carnal, until at last I yielded, surrendering my seed into her womb, filling her with the love that I felt for her, the love that she made me feel.

Without being asked, and without hesitation, I kissed my way lower on her body, slipping my shrunken member from her holiest of holies, replacing it with my mouth. I made love to her with my mouth, focusing on her engorged vulva while also cleaning myself from her vagina. It was the third load of cum I'd eaten out of her that night, the first that was my own, and it tasted amazing knowing it was the product of our boundless love for each other.

She ran her hands through my hair and pushed my face into her lap, increasing the pressure my tongue applied on her clit as I licked and sucked it dutifully.

"Ohhhh, Justin," she moaned, writhing like a snake as I devoured her. "You eat my pussy so good, baby. Do I taste good?"

"Mmm-hmm," I buzzed.

"Do you taste good?" she teased, giggling.

"Mmm-hmm," I repeated.

"Whose cum tastes better? His or yours?" giggling even more.

I about came again when she asked me that, even if she was just kidding me. "Yours," I replied, determined to make her cum for me, giving me another taste as it flowed fresh from her fountain. I slid a finger into her and curled it upward, rubbing her g-spot from within while my tongue took care of her clit.

"Justin!" she moaned. "Justin!" She squeezed her hands into fists, tugging my hair and scalp, letting me know I was on the right track. "Justin!" She arched her back, pushing her pussy into my face as she came, humping my finger as I licked her clit until she couldn't take it any more.

She crashed back onto the bed and I kissed my way back up her body, nestling against her to cuddle. "I'm sorry, babe, but I don't think I can," she apologized when she felt my resurrected boner pressing into her hip.

"It's okay, honey," I told her. "Just let me hold you."

We hugged and kissed, snuggling together face to face before she turned on her other side to sleep. I spooned her tight to my body, one arm draped over her hip and stomach, the other beneath her neck, my hand resting on one soft bosom, my hard cock nestled in her crack, head poking the small of her back.

I held her in my arms, lazily kissing her cheek and neck as I hovered in a dreamworld between sleep and reality, a world in which we'd had a surprise threesome with another man who fucked us both and we ended up even more in love than before. She pushed her body back against mine, striving to be as close as possible to me, her ass shifting my cock as it wiggled.

She began to slide her crack up and down the length of my swollen shaft, rubbing the entrance to her hole against my cock. "Mmm," she purred. "My pussy is all tuckered out for the night, but maybe my backdoor could welcome another visitor."

"Yeah? You want me to?" I asked, my cock perking up even further at the thought.

"Mmm-hmm," she whimpered, grinding her ass aggressively against my pinned pecker. "I want it bad."

I began to gently hump her butt, focusing on pushing my head against her little pucker. I licked my fingers, tasting her cum, then used them to lube my cock. I teased her hole, and myself in the process, getting it nice and slick.

"Ah!" she gasped as my head burst through her backdoor and entered her anus. She was impossibly tight as those first few inches of cock slid inside, opening a little more as I got deeper into her bowel.

I pushed without stopping until I made it all the way into her ass then lay still, holding her tight, allowing us both to savor the bond, physical and emotional, we'd formed between us. She was the one who started moving first, humping me with small, subtle thrusts of her hips, moving me ever so slightly within her.