Cuckolded out of Anger and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back and slid my head in and out of her anus, enjoying the tight squeeze it gave me as I moved within its velvet grasp, careful not to pull out all the way. She was snug and slick, a perfect combination. I fondled her tits as I softly rocked my hips back and forth, their plush fullness more than my palms could contain, her hard nipples pointing firmly into my flesh, augmenting my arousal even further.

"Mmm...Justin," she cooed. "That feels nice."

I restrained myself, making love to her asshole tenderly, despite my building desire to possess her completely and ravage her tight, little pucker. I made no effort to stave off my approaching climax, knowing she wouldn't cum from anal, not when she'd cum so many times already tonight, certainly, but I didn't race towards it, either. I kept a steady rhythm, sliding my cock along the slender sheath of her anus, clutching her body to mine, kissing her neck, blowing hot breath into her ear.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too," she whimpered.

"You feel so good, baby."

"You make me feel so good."

The only reason I was still going was the fact that I'd already cum three times that night, having monumental, earth-shattering orgasms each time. Anything less and I would've burst as soon as I entered through her backdoor. As it was, I was well on my way, each deliberate thrust of my hips pushing me that much closer to the brink.

"Oh, God!" I groaned, hugging her tighter, crushing her body against mine as my thrusting accelerated with no conscious effort on my part.

"Fill me up, Justin! Take back what's yours! Reclaim my ass just like you reclaimed my mouth and pussy earlier!"

"Yeah? This ass is mine, huh?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Your mouth and pussy, too?"

"Uh-huh!"

"How about these tits?" I asked, squeezing them hard, her jiggly flesh squishing up through the gaps between my fingers. "Whose tits are these?"

"Yours! I'm all yours, Justin!" she cried, my cock pounding her hard.

"And this cock is yours! To fill whatever hole needs filled!"

"Oh, do it! Fill me up with your hot cum!"

I thrust inward one final time, driving my head past her anus and fully into her rectum, unloading my balls deep into her body. I clenched her tight as she clenched her hole around me, milking me dry with her sexy ass.

"Ohhhhh!" I groaned, spent. She snuggled back into me and we fell asleep, spooning, my withered cock stuck in her ass. It was a deep, restful sleep, both of us excited for the possibilities that lie ahead for the rest of our lives together.

So that's the story of my wifey cuckolding me for the first time, and it proved to be the first of many times with various men and women we met online, but those are stories for another time. Until then, I hope you enjoyed!