Cuckolding

Story Info
A married couple has a cuckold session in their house.
879 words
3.73
35.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuckolding

When I walked into the den, I found my husband engaged in a deep conversation with a young and energetic-looking guy.

He immediately got to his feet when I walked into the room, but I immediately waved him back down to his seat.

"Don't worry," I said, my slippers moving swiftly over the carpet, "don't get up, feel at home."

"Katie," said my husband, "this is Keith, he works at my office."

I nodded in Keith's direction, noticing his large, blue eyes, long, wavy hair and a lean body. He had a pair of jeans on and a leather coat, a look that I had not seen my husband sport for many years now.

"Can I talk to you for a minute, Pete?" I said, turning my attention to my husband.

He had a pair of spectacles on and a stack of papers in his hands. He looked at me once then placed the papers on the table and followed me as I led him into the kitchen.

"Sorry to disturb you," I said, "this is a special day, you know."

Pete walked up to me, put my face in his hands and planted a kiss. It was a long and passionate one and it stirred me up.

"Of course I know it's our anniversary," he whispered.

"What will we do?" I asked eagerly.

"Well," said Pete, shrugging, "I do have a lot of work to catch up on, so we really can't go anywhere for the weekend."

Disappointment drooled on my face.

"But I was thinking Keith could help compensate," said my husband with a wink.

I narrowed my eyes at him and immediately realized what he was saying. Our sex life had gotten really boring of late, age was catching up with Pete. But he loved watching me in a cuckold session, it was one of his fetishes that I shared.

I walked back into the den and stared at Keith for a minute. He got uncomfortable as I just stood there, looking at him.

"Can I help you with something, Mrs. Green?" He asked with a peculiar look on his face.

I was wearing only a robe. I loosened the strings and let it drop to the floor, revealing my naked body.

Keith was unable to say anything for a moment, staring at me with hungry eyes. His reaction was not averse, obviously he had already spoken with Pete. It gave me great pleasure to stand naked in front of another man while my husband watched with lust-filled eyes from the kitchen.

I walked over to Keith and loosened up his shirt and belt. Within a moment, he was standing in front of me, fully naked. I was astounded by the length of his cock, I had never been with a man with a cock that long.

Behind the kitchen counter, Pete had a good view of me and Keith as I got to my knees and gladly placed his warm cock in my mouth. I made sure to have lots of saliva, and I sucked him off gently at first, feeling his cock growing harder and longer as I tongued him.

Pete got his hand into his pants and stared stroking his cock, pleasurable sensations evidently exploding throughout his body. I enjoyed how Pete watched me with another man, eyes wide open with his mouth agape, breathing so hard a stranger might think he was having an asthma attack.

Keith's cock had grown so hard and he seemed unable to bear another minute with him not being inside him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up, saliva dribbling from my mouth. His dick was standing like a miniature flagpole in the middle of his legs, wet as an ocean.

Saliva was oozing indiscriminately off his cock. He turned me around and gently shoved me to the couch, my face on the cushions and my ass in the air. He stared sucking my pussy and I closed my eyes, knowing very well that in that position, I was going to scream in pleasure.

However, he turned his attention to my tight asshole, his tongue swiftly shifting responsibilities and I felt it probe me sexily. He then got his dick and started jamming it into my ass, slowly at first.

I did not stop him.

Before long, he got his helmet up my ass and he stared thrusting his wet cock. It had been a long time since a man had put his dick up my ass, but I did not resist. I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over my body as Keith started moaning in pleasure.

In the kitchen, Pete had already wet his pants but he was unable to stop stroking his cock. There was something desperately precise and hungry about the way Keith was fucking me. He was in my asshole only for a short time yet he ejaculated so hard some of it ended up spilling on the couch.

It had only been a couple of minutes, but when he removed his cock from inside me, I hastily made for the bathroom with no intention of coming back for another round.

I hope my husband would be able to get his work done with some pleasure now.