Cuckolding Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda & Eric's Journey.
1.7k words
4.1
17.9k
9
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks went by and the evening with Tom was only briefly mentioned. It wasn't until Amanda received a call from Julie that she began to realize that evening might have just been the beginning of a new and exciting chapter in her and Eric's life.

When Eric arrived home later Wednesday, Amanda mentioned the call. She watched Eric's reaction and tried to gauge his level of curiosity.

"What did Julie have to say?" he asked.

"Oh, just to know if we were interested in a get-together at their home this weekend," she said.

"What did you tell her," he asked.

"I told her I'd speak to you and get back to her tomorrow. What would you like me to tell her," she asked?

Eric didn't immediately answer.

"Well," she asked?

When he gathered his thoughts, he knew what accepting their invitation meant. Even though Amanda had previously mentioned that she wouldn't mind watching me fuck Julie, she hadn't mentioned it since. Plus, I didn't know for sure if she wanted to go another round with Tom. Lastly, I wanted to be careful going down this path.

Finally, I answered, "We both know what they have in mind. If you would like to go and just play it by ear, I'm game."

"Do you want to fuck Julie," she asked?

"That's a loaded question," I said.

"Well, I'd be surprised if you hadn't at least thought about it, she said. Just so you know, I am perfectly fine if you want to," she said.

"So, you're ok with another romp with Tom," he asked? She grinned.

As they were preparing for bed that evening, Eric noticed that Amanda seemed to have something on her mind.

"Is there something you'd like to talk to me about," he asked?

She hesitated and then said, "I have to admit that I've masturbated a couple times since I was with Tom. I didn't fantasize about him so much as thinking about you watching us. It was so fucking hot knowing you were there and could see everything he did to me. Have you jerked off thinking about it?"

"Well, if you have to know, a couple times," I said.

"Think about that night and do it now for me. I want to watch you," she said.

"I'll make you a deal, I said. I'll do it if you'll join me."

She laid down on the bed, slid off her panties and said," I enjoy you watching me. You do plan on fucking me, don't you?"

Amanda accepted their dinner invitation for Saturday evening. She spent a great deal of time Saturday preparing. Hair, nails, make-up, and new lace panties. She selected a slinky black cut to the waist peek-a-boo dress that didn't require a bra. I mentioned that if she turned a certain way, I caught a glimpse of her firm little titties.

She laughed and said, "That's the idea isn't it?"

My only preparation for the evening was a shower and to make a stop at the neighborhood pot shop. That was something neither of us had done in years, the pot not the shower!

We arrived at 7:00, bottle of wine in hand and two rolled joints in my jacket pocket. Julie met us at the door in a short miniskirt and shear yellow blouse with her black lace bra clearly visible.

She complimented Amanda on her dress and then caught both of us by surprise when she nonchalantly ran her finger down the slit between Amanda's breasts. "Nice," she said.

We followed her into the living room and were surprised to see Don and Samantha. Tom was in the kitchen.

He came out and said, "I hope you guys don't mind. I invited Don and Samantha to join us."

Samantha looked sexier than I had remembered, and Don looked ... at Amanda.

Amanda leaned in and whispered to me, "I'll bet Tom told them about what had happened."

"By the way Don is staring at you, I'll bet he did," I said.

The seating for dinner was not random. Amanda sat between Don and Julie. I sat beside Sam. All during dinner, Don was 'very' attentive to Amanda. She didn't appear to mind. Dinner conversation was, for the most part, small talk. Amanda told me later that Don had whispered to her that Tom had told him about an interesting evening he has shared with them.

She said her reaction was only to tell him, "It was fun."

After dinner, Amanda and I excused ourselves to speak alone on the patio. We lit one of the joints, inhaling it deeply. I mentioned that Don seemed to be interested in getting to know her better.

She smiled and said, "I think you're right. He kept touching my leg throughout dinner."

"Stay or go," I asked?

"Your call darling, she answered, but you know what is probably going to happen if we stay."

Tom joined us on the patio. "Are you guys ok? Hey, you want to share? The joint I mean," he said laughing.

"Yes, we are fine," I said.

"Well I hope you guys are going to stick around," he said.

I looked at Amanda and she shrugged her shoulders and said, Sure, lets stick around."

We finished our joint and rejoined Don and Samantha on the sofa. Julie came in that from the kitchen and walked straight to Amanda.

She took her hand and said, "Come with me. Let me show you the rest of the home."

Amanda stood and said, "I'd love to see it.".

They were gone longer than it should have taken to tour their home. I was thinking about what Tom had said about Julie's 'other' interests and wondered what might be happening. Meanwhile, Don, Tom and Samantha were doing their best to make me feel comfortable. Tom ask me if I'd like a real drink. I accepted.

Samantha was becoming more and more cozy, but I wasn't paying a great deal of attention until Don asked me, "Do you find my wife attractive?" His question caught me off guard. Before I could even answer, he added, "We all know what is going on here tonight. Samantha and Julie like you, and we all like Amanda. I hope that doesn't offend you. If you're interested in spending some time with Julie or Samantha, I think I can speak for Tom when I say it would be fine with us."

I was hoping the growing bulge in my pants didn't give me away.

"Look, Amanda and I knew what we were getting into tonight. We just hadn't made a definite decision about participating. I'll speak to her when, if she ever returns and make certain she is comfortable with ... whatever happens," I said.

"How about you Eric, are you ok with sharing your gorgeous wife with us tonight," Tom asked? Eric thought for a moment and made the conscious decision to be forthright with them.

He said, "Tom, I think you already know how I feel about sharing my wife."

"Don laughed and said in a raised voice, "I'll drink to that! It appears we are all just a perverted bunch of cuckolds."

Amanda and Julie returned shortly thereafter. Amanda ask me to join her on the patio. Did she want second joint, conversation or to confess something? I kind of hoped it was a confession. We lite the second joint and she proceeded to tell me about some of the things she and Julie had discussed. Julie had asked her if she was apprehensive about what might happen this evening.

"Well, what did you tell her," I asked?

Amanda smiled and said, "I told her that I would leave it up to you (long hesitation) ... but, I told her I was a little excited that I might actually get to see you fuck her or Samantha. That is when she kissed me."

"She kissed you, I said! Like a friendly peck on the cheek or something more?"

"Definitely more than a friendly peck on the cheek! Does that ... interest you," she asked?

"Hold on, I said. My dick is really uncomfortable right now."

She just smiled and said, "You're a pervert".

We returned to the living room. All eyes were on us.

Tom asked, "You guys ok"?

Eric answered, "So what do we do next?"

Don quickly staked his claim on Amanda. He took her hand and led her across the room to a lounge chair, directly across from the sofa. She sat on his lap. I wondered if he had purposely decided that was the best place to sit so I would have a good view of Amanda. Julie sat beside me on one end of the sofa and Samantha and Tom cozied up on the other end.

After a few minutes of first and second base foreplay,

I heard Don ask Amanda, "Do you mind if I help you with your dress, we don't want it to get wrinkled?"

She stood up, turned and he unsnapped the piece at her neck and then lowered her zipper. The little black dress dropped to the floor and my wife stood there in just panties, heels and beautifully erect breasts.

Don, Tom and Julie let out audible, "Wows".

Amanda sat back on Don's lap.

Julie looked at me and asked, "Do you enjoy watching other men play with your wife?"

I answered, "Well, until recently I would have never thought I'd like that. But now, wow, it's really hot!"

"You know I kissed her in the bedroom earlier tonight," she said.

"Yes, she mentioned it," I said.

"Would you like me to kiss her again, right now, just for you to see," she asked. I answered,

"Yeah, do it. Let's see what she does. And when you do, touch her breast."

Julie went over to Amanda and Don. She leaned down, put her hand on the back of Amanda's head and drew her to her lips. Amanda offered no resistance. Julie's other hand cupped Amanda's breast. Again, Amanda didn't resist. Meanwhile Don was just enjoying his front row seat.

Julie returned to the sofa and whispered in my ear, "How'd I do?"

"Here, feel this," I said!

"You know I'd like to fuck your wife sometime, but for now, I'd like to fuck you," she said!