Cuckolding Couple Sex Curious Wife

Story Info
Curious wife cheated before cuckolding.
5.7k words
3.99
25.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unknown to me at the time, my wife cheated on me with a friend of ours, the temptation was simply too strong for her and curiosity is a powerful thing. It has only recently come to light that she cheated on me a couple of years before our cuckold lifestyle began. It was out of the blue when Angela decided to confess to me, she thought it was something I should now know. The fact that she is currently shared with many different men it seemed the right time for her to tell me. It was something she had thought many times about but had not had the courage to face up to what she had done until now.

I have come to terms with her infidelity on that one occasion before the cuckolding began and I have forgiven my friend Pete as well. If I compare that one night to our many experiences since it seems very insignificant.

This is Angela's story.

When I met my husband Alan, he was my first and only relationship and my first sexual partner. I was a virgin when we met, Alan on the other hand had previous lovers. After some years together I started having thoughts and fantasies of how sex would be with someone different. Alan and I had discussed it but that was as far as it went, without me cheating, or with his consent, I would never have that experience and I had always stifled those feelings.

I'm a young woman and I think I was sexually at my prime age (42) when I cheated. I had reached the point in my life with very little experience. I have a relatively fit body having not had children, I am five feet four inches tall with shoulder length blonde hair. I am burdened, or blessed with a 38D bust and round bottom, which does not go unnoticed. I do get mens attention and I know they stare at me, mostly my boobs though. I don't mind, in fact I am flattered to think other men find me attractive too.

It's not something I'm proud of but I literally slept with Alan's best friend before the cuckolding started. Although in real terms I guess it did start that night, a year earlier but without Alan's knowledge until now.

I was a very innocent naive wife, I'm not trying to suggest I was not responsible as I could have stopped what happened from progressing at any point, but I was flattered by Pete's charm and blatant attempt to seduce me.

Actually, we all could have prevented what happened that night, whether it was Alan, Pete, his girlfriend at the time (Emily) but it was me who should have stopped it going any further.

The four of us went on holiday together to Amsterdam, hotel accommodation was expensive so we decided to rent an apartment privately through Air BnB. It was two double bedrooms, ideal for the four of us with lounge, kitchen and dining areas. The two bedrooms having en-suite facilities. It was quite luxurious and very comfortable.

We spent three nights in the city doing all the usual tourist attractions. In the evenings we found restaurants and bars and explored on foot mostly. The second night we stumbled across the red light district, Alan and Pete were obviously enjoying the sights and when we arrived back at the apartment unsurprisingly we all said we felt tired and went to bed.

The noise coming from Emily and Pete's bedroom was unbelievable, Alan and I looked in disbelief at each other and giggled. Emily was very vocal when having sex, we could hear everything very clearly in the quiet of the night as they made love. We in contrast were more reserved to save us any embarrassment in the morning.

In truth our sex life had always been satisfying, but I was now suspecting we were not as adventurous as other couples and judging by what I heard in the next room I was missing out.

Alan is the only man I had ever slept with and therefore I didn't know any different. it had not even crossed my mind it could be so different... until now.

The last night we had an evening meal and stopped in one of the registered coffee houses. It was clear cannabis was on offer and they had 'special brownies' available. We had all been drinking and dared each other to give the 'cake' a try, which we did. The effects were soon showing and we were all messing about so we decided it was time to head back as the effects were making us act daft.

When we arrived we were still laughing and probably acting very silly, I crashed on the sofa next to Pete and held his hand, it seemed quite natural as he is such a close friend. Emily moved over to sit with Alan and put her arm around him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"He's mine tonight, I want to cuddle him like a teddy until I fall asleep," Emily laughed. In an instant she stood up and led Alan towards our bedroom.

"Okay, I'm fine with that but I get Angela in exchange," Pete said also putting his arm around my shoulder.

Alan and I looked at each other bemused and in disbelief, but we were still high from the brownies.

"Okay, just for fun though, and no sex in either room," Alan added.

"Always the boring sensible one, even under the influence," Pete said, rolling his eyes.

We all laughed out loud and were all still giggling like children and acting daft but we all agreed it would be fun.

"I need my pyjamas first," I said, hurrying into our bedroom before Alan and Emily could get there.

"You had better get yours too Emily, it's friends only and just a cuddle," Alan said sensibly.

Emily looked a little over dressed compared to me as she returned in her long sleeved top and trouser bottoms. I, on the other hand usually sleep with only a vest top and shortie pyjamas. I could see Pete's eyes widen when he saw me.

"Don't get any funny ideas Pete," I said, again we laughed.

I was a little worried because Emily always looked gorgeous in anything and dressed in long pyjamas she still looked glamorous. Alan had definitely noticed her as well, clearly without a bra her boobs and nipples were pushing against the silky thin material looking very pert.

My boob's are considerably larger and with just a vest on, my nipples were also prominently pushing against the cotton top. I had kept my panties on just in case Pete's hands tried to stray.

"Good night," Alan kissed me as always.

"Good night and behave," I said with a smile.

"I will love, you behave as well," he replied.

Pete and Emily were rolling their eyes, "oh stop it you two, we are all friends here."

I felt a little jealous as Emily led my husband toward our bedroom.

Pete shrugged and held his hand out to take mine, "don't worry Alan won't try anything," he said to comfort me.

Although I had no idea what may or may not happen in the other bedroom, I had no intention of anything sexual with Pete.

When we closed the door behind us Pete stripped off his clothes down to his boxers.

"Whoa, wait a minute Pete, what are you doing?" I asked, very worriedly.

"I can hardly sleep in my clothes can I, and I don't do pyjamas?" he replied.

"I guess so," I said, and went to to the bathroom to brush my teeth and tie my hair up as I normally do, I got into bed first.

I couldn't not notice the bulge in Pete's boxers, it was big and I mean noticeably big. I tried to blank that image from my mind. I was happy with Alan and our sex life, which I honestly am, or, at least I thought I was at that point in time. It felt so strange lying in bed with another man, even if that man was a very good friend of my husband and mine.

Pete soon started conversation.

"I'll bet they are already at it, don't you Angie?

"No, of course not, don't be gross, we have an agreement Pete," I said feeling a little annoyed with his comment.

"Come on Angie, don't be naive, Emily is very sexual, if Alan doesn't try it on then she will. I expect she has already slipped out of her pyjamas, she never wears anything underneath. Alan is a mere man, he wouldn't be able to resist her, we think with our dicks love."

"She wouldn't do that, would she, we agreed didn't we?"

"Yes, we may have, but we are all a bit high at the moment, it would be easy to have some fun, it's just sex after all."

"I cannot believe you are so casual about it, can you hear anything Pete, it's very quiet in the other bedroom?" I asked nervously.

"They're probably snogging love," Pete laughed, adding, "either that or my girlfriend might be sucking Alan off already. I bet in the morning they admit they did it, come on Angie, let's have some fun, we don't want to miss out while they play together do we?"

We hugged a little, then we kissed, gently at first, a friendly kiss, it felt different.

"That's it Angie, relax, it's just a kiss."

Pete stroked my face as he did, his other arm around me holding me close. It felt nice, not sexual but just nice. I reached around his neck and we embraced tightly. I could feel him push his bare chest against my boobs, inadvertently my nipples stiffened to the touch with only my vest top separating our naked flesh.

Pete kept telling me how beautiful I was and how envious he was of Alan, he said he had fancied me for years. While he fondled and caressed me he repeatedly said how he desired me and what a wonderful body I had. I was flattered to have someone else saying such nice things about me.

"Angela will you show me your boobs, just a little tiny glimpse and maybe you would let me touch you?"

My nipples grew harder as his mouth covered mine and he forced his tongue into my mouth. I tried to pull away to begin with, but it felt real nice, soon our tongues were entwined.

Pete quickly moved things on and he raised my arms above my head, I submissively allowed him to hold them there with one hand. I was weak as we kissed some more, then his other hand rested on my tummy before sliding ever so slowly upwards. I was trembling all over, instinctively I held my breath, then I froze as his hand cupped my boob. He didn't move it at first, maybe to judge my reaction. I could only gasp, then he started feeling me and I didn't try to stop him. I allowed him the freedom to explore me. Pete groped my boobs quite firmly in his rush, he pulled the vest up and my boobs dropped out in full view before him. He just stared at them for what seemed an age.

"My oh my Angie, they are beautiful, I often wondered....," his voice turning to a whisper.

"Stop! Pete we shouldn't be doing this," I snapped, trying to sound annoyed, I freed my hands to stop him.

"Why not, Alan is probably having sex with Emily in the other room right now," he said dryly. I tried to resist him by bringing my arms down across my boobs in a futile attempt to cover myself.

"Come on don't be a prude Angie, you know you want it, just relax love."

Then he easily lifted both of my arms above my head once again. Pete kissed me even more passionately this time, my resolve was softening by the second and his hands continued to massage my boobs. It was clear my resistance was broken, both of his hands were now feeling my boobs freely. I was flushed in the face, my heart beating like crazy and my breathing was giving away my feelings.

I could feel my top being pulled over my head, Pete was kissing and sucking my nipples now. What if he was right and my husband was indeed getting off with Emily and maybe Pete was right.....I did want this? I froze, my mind in a kind of daze as I allowed him to continue pleasuring me. It felt nice to have a different touch.

Then one hand slowly eased down my tummy, he felt down my thighs but avoided my pussy. I was shaking with both fear and excitement. I yearned for his hand to touch the forbidden parts only my husband had enjoyed. He circled several times, it was driving me crazy with lust.

I meekly said, "it's okay Pete you can touch me there."

He paused briefly before two fingers pushed into me, I gasped as he explored my most intimate parts. A wave of excitement like an electrical charge rushed through my body as his thumb rubbed my clit.

"Oh my God Pete, I want you, but, but, we shouldn't be doing this."

All the time Pete was reassuring me with a calm soft voice.

"It's okay," he said, "Emily and Alan are doing just the same as us right now they really are. There's nothing wrong with a little mild swinging, couples do it all the time, within friends it's more common than you think."

Pete wouldn't take no for an answer, he was persistent and he lifted one of his legs over and placed it between mine, I could feel his erect cock pushing against my leg, it felt very big.

"Pete, no, this is wrong," I said in one last half attempt to stop it.

"Oh come on sweetheart you know you want it."

Pete kissed me very passionately again, I was melting inside, I kissed him back more deeply this time, with real feeling. I was fighting myself and my conscience, I knew I wanted it, but I am a married woman I thought to myself, my husband... I paused and again, thought for a moment, my husband is in the other room with Emily. Pete is right, Alan is having sex with her, my reluctance was waning and Pete was relentless, both in compliments and his gentle touch.

I was still unsure if this was a good idea and I tried to resist Pete. He didn't stop though, before I could move he had rolled on top of me, his legs spread mine open wider. I could feel his hard cock pressed against my pussy, I was wet now, my body naturally preparing itself for love making.

Pete's hands slipped down my pyjamas and into my panties, he was tugging them down. I had no resistance left as I kicked off my underwear. I opened my legs, I wanted him inside me. Pete was frantically removing his boxers before climbing back on top of me. It was noticeable how much heavier he was than my husband.

The kissing was different now too, his hands roaming my body freely before gripping my bottom. I knew in that moment he was going to have me, and so did he, his cock now poised between my legs.

"Are you sure Angie?"

"Yes Pete, I want this, I want you, take me, Alan and Emily are doing it, so yes, I'm very sure."

I was waiting for his hand to move in and guide himself gently into me as my husband always does, I thought I was ready for him to penetrate me. However, I was not prepared for what happened at all, it was a shock, he was so hard and erect he thrust upward, the penetration was deep and fast. I moaned out loud and squealed.

"Oh my God," I squealed out again.

Pete stopped immediately.

"You okay love?"

"Err, erm, yes, I was just not prepared, it's not what I'm used to that's all."

Pete eased back and slowed down, but he continued pushing into me. I was trembling all over and gasping for breath as I was taken to another level of erotic pleasure. I raised my arms submissively above my head as Pete lifted himself away from my body and looked down at me. He grinned broadly, I could see him enjoying the view of my boobs jarring with every hard thrust.

"What a beautiful sight, you have gorgeous tits Angie and oh, you're so sweetly tight love."

He lowered down and began rubbing his chest against my now hard, stiff nipples and we started grinding our bodies together. I now realised why Emily had been screaming out the night before, Pete knows how to really pleasure a woman.

Pete was only the second man to make love to me, it was so different to Alan, we also have just missionary sex but it was nothing like this. Pete was more aggressive, more desperate to satisfy me and yet he was so tender and loving. I was fully aware he was trying to avoid going too deep after my shock of the initial penetration, but I was very wet and now I wanted it all inside me.

Pete is very well endowed, Emily had mentioned it a few times before but I hadn't really taken any notice, that is until now. The girth and length were filling me like I never have experienced, he made my vibrator feel insignificant.

I was also turned on more by the way he pinned me down, I felt so submissive and helpless with him on top of me. Pete's stamina and staying power was divine as he had me stroke after stroke. Alan would have finished easily by now and I was pleased Pete could keep going. I didn't want this to end, but I was getting close to orgasm now, my whole body was trembling beneath him.

Alan and I only ever have missionary position sex so it was new to me when Pete lifted up and cradled the backs of my legs resting them on his shoulders. I was unable to move, not that I wanted to as Pete pushed his whole length into me.

I gasped out loud, "yes Pete, fuck me, don't hold back."

I stared directly into his eyes, a shameless look in my own eyes, silently begging him to finish me off and he knew it. In an instant he went faster and harder, I could hear and feel his balls slapping repeatedly against me (a first for me).

It was that sensation that overwhelmed me, my orgasm ripped through my body, Pete kept on going. I could feel his cock deep inside stretching me, his body pushed tight against mine before pulling back, he groaned out, still pumping away. The next moment I could feel his cum fill my pussy, I was in ecstasy and moaned out.

A few tears rolled down my cheeks before turning into full on crying from the emotion. Pete released me and rolled off to one side.

"I'm sorry Angie, I didn't mean to hurt you, but you encouraged me. I thought you wanted it harder."

"No, I'm fine, it's incredible, it's just that sex has never been like this before," I said, still sobbing.

"Angie, this may seem an odd thing for me to say, but were you a virgin until now?

I'm judging by your reaction and the fact your pussy does feel quite tight, you know, erm, a snug fit in comparison to other women I have slept with."

"No, Pete, Alan was my first and only one until now, we consummated married life on our wedding day. We have sex at least once a fortnight."

"Ah, fair enough, it must be a bonus for not giving birth," Pete said smiling at me. "So why the tears then?"

I was composing myself before I answered.

"It just feels so different with you, not what I expected at all, I expected it would be just the same as it is with Alan."

Pete was inquisitive, he smiled, "in what way was this different, what, nice different?"

"Do you promise not to discuss this with Alan."

"No, I won't, this is just between us, you and me."

"I don't know if the cannabis enhanced my feelings or not, but sex with you was incredible and for many different reasons. I felt sooo much and making love has never lasted for as long. It is the first time my orgasm has made me physically shake all over my body."

Pete. had a huge grin on his face, a triumphant look in his eyes, his ego elevated to a new high. He was quiet for a while, registering my comments, pondering before answering.

"So,.... so what you are saying is that sex was much better with me than with Alan? Oh, sweetheart you married the wrong guy," he said smirking.

Pete was stroking my hair and face in the afterglow of our lust and passion, his ego growing by the minute, it was at this point that Pete reached for his phone.

"Is it okay Angie, I need to capture this beautiful moment?" I eventually nodded, but I felt pressured.

"You swear never to show it to anyone though, especially Alan obviously."

"Never, I promise it's for my eyes only."

The flash of the camera filled the room in an instant. The top half of my naked body captured, showing my boobs and reddened stiff nipples, my face a picture of post coital satisfaction. Pete was still on top of me and as he pulled away, his softened cock slipped from my pussy, with his phone still in his hand he stood up.

"One more," Pete said, without waiting for my response, the flash and click triggered again and again. Pete grinned as he showed the pictures to me, the second one was full length, the subtle graphic detail confirming I had just been having sex.

The third one was much closer, I had never seen my 'lady bits' sooo close up before it was very explicit. It all looked so red, so puffy and stretched, the most gross thing was drips of Pete's semen showing.

12