All Comments on 'Cuckolding Couple Sex Curious Wife'

by CuckoldingCouple

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

somewhat lame excuse for cheating

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

You can't cheat before cuckolding. Cheating IS cuckolding.

RibblemanRibblemanabout 2 years ago

A very good story. Though won't suit the people on here who think their wife is cheating if she strokes the cat! Sex content not overdone and believable. Inspired to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1* for this garbage.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

You do know a paid therapist can help you deal with all that bi/homosexual denial youve got going there.

But they cant help with the lack of writing skills you display.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You said that “I could not find a husband that allows me the sexual freedom that Alan does “ , while that is probably true , how is this next line any different than the first really , “on the flip side he would not find a wife willing to go with other men while he watches them having sex for his own pleasure “? Are you sure that that’s for his own pleasure ? He a actually derives pleasure from your having sex with bigger ,better, stronger ,longer lasting and more variable men than him ? Knowing he can’t satisfy you sexually ? Because he’s small ? Because he’s one dimensional ? Because he’s a flash in the pants for stamina ? All of those can be remedied , there is no reason or excuse to go elsewhere or to others to be fulfilled intimately in the consummation of your marriage . You said he had other women before you ? How many different women ? How many different times ? Let’s say for fucks sake he had 3 other women and they had sex 5 times each , that’s 15 times he’s had an individual sexual encounter before you , you had Pete’terhead 2 times your first time and then go on to admit you’ve had pete’rbreath many times since plus lots of other men , so your way way way out in the lead on the numbers and isn’t that the excuse you had that he was your only one and other bullshit excuses to justify being a controlling big cock slut with a pathetic frail sub human husband ? You just want your cake and eat it too and you found some chump who loves you so much he’d rather cuckold than lose you and your so selfish you make him !

boraddaboraddaover 1 year ago

Lovely story, Wife and me have a similar life style. she has a regular man friend who takes care of her sexuql beeds. T hey lets me watch PLAY

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fabulous love affair with loving learning about sexual satisfaction because of Amsterdam’s brownies. Lovely that boradda also discovered their mutual satisfaction with a regular man friend for their loving relationship. Compersion is loving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldingCouple@CuckoldingCouple
Hi, I'm Alan and my wife's name is Angela, we have been married 25 years. I am 57 and Angela is 46, we are a professional couple and have no children by choice. We have had a cuckold lifestyle for just over three years and my wife has a few regular lovers for sex. Also she occ...