Cuckolding Couple Sex Curious Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was embarrassed at letting him take the pictures.

"No one must ever see that Pete," I made him promise me and to this day he says he's kept his word.

We fell asleep in each others arms.

We woke the following morning, I was wondering what had happened between Emily and Alan, did they must have had sex too, my mind was racing with envy. Would they have done it, they probably did, why wouldn't they, after all Pete and I did?

I was trying to convince myself, but inwardly I was trying to justify my own infidelity. I felt a rush of guilt knowing I had gone all the way with Pete...... but it may not have only been us. I kept thinking about Pete's comment about swinging being more common than people would ever imagine. I decided it was a crazy night and we all had a little fun and it went further than the four of us thought it would.

Pete stirred and turned to face me.

"Morning gorgeous, wow Angie, you're really fit, thank you for last night, you're incredible in bed."

"We shouldn't have Pete, I'm still worrying myself about what I have done. I have only ever been with Alan."

"They were doing it too, so what is the difference, everyone had fun? We had sex last night and you wanted it, did you enjoy it, was it good sex?"

"Yes, you know I enjoyed it, it was the most intense feeling."

"I did too, it was amazing," Pete reached out to me, "come on Angie, I want you just one more time."

In a moment we started kissing and caressing, we were both feeling horny again. In the daylight I could see his erect cock, it was thick, veiny and incredibly big.

"Turn over Angie, I want you from behind this time."

Pete grabbed me, helping me turn on to my tummy, I submissively lifted my bottom up, offering myself to him. In seconds Pete was positioned behind me, I felt his hands on my hips and his cock nudging against my pussy.

My head was spinning, it was the cold light of dawn and I had a clear head. I knew what I was doing this time, it was different from last night. I should have said 'no', but the word did not come out. While I wrestled with my conscience I was too slow, before I could say stop Pete penetrated me.

Last night was wrong, I was under the influence of the drink and the cannabis and it could be reasonable to suggest that as an excuse. Last night was incredible and I wanted more, my fidelity was tested and far too easily broken again this morning.

It was too late to turn back time now, what difference would it make anyway, Pete was having sex with me again. This time it felt much different, I was even more aware of his size, but better prepared as he thrust in and out, I'm ashamed to admit it, but sex wasn't this good with Alan.

While we did it I started to fantasise, I couldn't look him in the eye, it could be anyone behind me. I fantasised of a celebrity taking me, I was in my own little world as I allowed this imaginary hunk to have me, blanking out Pete fucking me from behind. It felt sooo good. I have never had sex from behind before (another first for me). I was face down in the pillow, gently moaning and waiting for my orgasm to take over me.

The quietness very soon shattered.

I was quickly startled into reality with a knock at the bedroom door, it was Emily!

"Hey, guy's are you awake in there?"

"Come and get some breakfast," Alan added. They were both awake and up already.

Pete and I froze instantly, oh my God, if she opened that door she would have seen it all and so would Alan. Pete leaned forward and clamped his hand over my mouth, he was still inside me as he did.

"Shush," Pete whispered.

I could faintly hear Emily and Alan agree we must still be asleep and they decided to leave us. Their footsteps indicated they were getting further away and probably headed to the kitchen.

"Fuck, that was close Pete, we had better get dressed."

"No, come on sweetheart, I want you again still, let's do it, let's finish."

Pete continued where he left off, he was pushing in and out, but faster this time.

"Pete, what the fuck are you doing" I questioned.

"Nearly getting caught has made me even more horny sweetheart," he said, and continued fucking me.

"Oh God, me too," I don't know why I said it, but I started pushing back on to his cock harder and faster. It had clearly turned us both on and heightened our arousal even further.

I lifted up, I was on all fours, Pete was literally pounding me hard now, it was almost painful, but I didn't want him to stop. Alan has never had me like this before, it was quite rough and relentless. I could feel my pussy being opened like never before and the penetration had never been so deep.

We frantically kept going and going, my boobs were slapping together as we did it. I could feel my orgasm coming, slowly at first, but then so intense, I have never felt anything like sex with Pete.

"Angie you are fucking amazing," Pete whispered.

I felt his hands grip my waist hard, he pulled me back and thrust in deep, his cock twitched and for the second time I could feel his semen fill my pussy. You could hear the squelching as he continued pumping for a while longer. We collapsed together on the bed, both gasping for breath.

"That was intense Pete, I have never cum like that before, it's sooo nice from behind, I can feel everything. It feels very submissive being held and taken that way. I wish Alan would do that to me and last as long."

Instantly I knew I had betrayed my husband with that comment, but with Pete I felt overwhelming pleasure for the first time in my life.

"Angie, I know it's awkward, knowing Alan and all that, I know we shouldn't, but if you ever want another session we can hook up any time you need satisfying."

"Pete, I'm sorry, but we just can't, this is bad, we can't do this ever again."

"You are right Angie, we must put this behind us, only I just couldn't resist the temptation, you are amazing. Alan is a lucky guy for sure."

I felt very guilty about what we had done, I asked Pete to never mention it again, I hurriedly put my pyjamas back on. I now had to face Alan and Emily without causing any suspicion. Pete also got dressed, I took a deep breath to compose myself as we left the privacy of the bedroom. I was yawning and stretching and rubbing my eyes to give the appearance of just waking up.

"Morning, I think we overlaid," I said casually.

Alan kissed me good morning as he always does. I felt awful in that very moment, only minutes before Pete had been kissing the same lips after having sex with me.

"Did you sleep well love?" Alan asked.

"I slept like a log, it must have been the special cake," I replied, hoping that would be the end of any probing questions.

"I was just saying to Emily I had the best sleep in a long while, what about you Pete?"

"Me too, I think we need to get ready to go out for the day."

Alan and Emily had breakfast under control and fortunately they suggested we went and showered first. I was so relieved.

"Great idea, thank you hun," I replied.

I took off to the shower as did Pete. I slipped out of my pyjamas, my panties were wet from Pete's semen, I hid them in the rest of my washing. I stood under the drench shower, I still felt so guilty as I washed myself thoroughly almost trying to clean Pete's smell from me. I filled my hand with shower gel and began to wash between my legs. I eased my fingers into my pussy, trying to flush his cum, my vagina felt much different to normal I was sore and loose (another first for me) after a night of sex. I started to panic, would my body stay this way, what if Alan noticed how it felt when we next had sex. I had been unfaithful, now the guilt started to hit me as I realised he may be able to tell what I had done.

I was thinking of the previous night as the water washed away my sins, I know I enjoyed it, the feeling of sex with a different man. I also knew I wanted to try more, more sex with different men, although I would suppress that for the year ahead.

The first hurdle was to make love to Alan and for him not to notice anything different about me. I checked myself in the mirror for any other signs he may notice. I had small red marks on my hips where Pete had gripped me, but they were not that noticeable.

I was so relieved by the end of the day as my 'lady bits' were returning to normal. I hoped I would get away with my infidelity, but I had to live with the guilt now. Alan and I are still very much in love and I try to be more adventurous in bed for him.

Emily and Pete split up shortly after our Amsterdam break, whether he confessed what we had done or if it was a different reason I'm not sure. I hope it wasn't down to that one silly night and therefore my fault.

The up side was that Pete was free and single again and that in turn led to the night we played strip poker and I stripped in front of him and my husband. I didn't know or expect that Pete and I would have sex again. It would be a year on, but only this time with Alan's encouragement and blessing.

I went on to have a friends with benefits relationship with Pete for a while. We had sex many times, often alone but on many occasions with my husband watching. I have had sex with many other different men since and I enjoy the search for new lovers. I'm addicted to my new found lifestyle and so is Alan.

I let the men use me, I know this is playing with fire, but Alan and I are deeply in love and the bond is probably stronger than it ever was before we started this journey.

I could not find a husband who allows me the sexual freedom Alan does, and on the flip side he would not find a wife willing to go with other men while he watches them having sex for his own pleasure.

Alan's Comments.

I'm pleased we took the break to Amsterdam even though I was initially hurt by my wife's confession after keeping it secret for so long. I love her and it was easier to forgive her based on our current cuckold lifestyle. The weekend break and what happened probably paved the way for Angela and Pete to continue where they left off.

I get off by sharing my wife and I enjoy seeing her pleasured when she is with someone else. I know I am unable to offer her the same in bed, her lovers are all stronger and bigger and can take her to another height of arousal. I am more than happy with this arrangement, I want her to be fully satisfied sexually. Regardless of opinion it works for us and that is all that matters in a loving marriage.

Incidentally Emily and Alan never had sex that night...

12