Cuckolding Father Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother confides in her cuckolding of the father.
3.2k words
4.08
27.7k
51

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just entered college and unfortunately found myself still living at home. I had hoped to live in a dorm, even though the small college I was enrolled in was local. I wanted so badly to be more independent and have the opportunity to bring girls back to my room without worrying about my parents walking in on me. It seemed to me, that my mother and father needed some space and time alone as they were drifting apart and I was clearly always there in our small home.

I was lying on my bed one night listening to music when my mother came in and sat on the end of the bed.

"I'm happy you decided to stay at home instead of moving into a dorm, you know with the way your father travels most weeks, I get lonely but I still have my big boy to keep me company. I personally thought it would be good for you to be on your own, but your father insisted," Mom said with a smile.

Mom reached over and rubbed my leg affectionately. I knew she was happy that I relented and chose to stay at home. It was saving us money and at eighteen years old I had plenty of time ahead of me to do as I wanted. I had agreed if I stayed at home for two years, then I could get a dorm room in my junior and senior years.

"Mom, I just thought you and Dad could use some space," I said as her hand lingered on my knee.

Mom looked at me as if she was pondering her next words, and said, "Matt, your father and I have all the space we can handle with his constant work travel, and when he's home he's always preoccupied with his own interests. I need more, at my age, I need more attention."

I felt Mom's hand move to my thigh as she looked at me. She was biting her lower lip as if she was anticipating a thought.

"What, Mom? What"

"I don't know how to tell you what I want to say. I don't want you to take it wrong. It was your father who really insisted you remain living here, I was actually okay with you going to college and having more independence."

I was confused but decided to just listen. Her hand remained on my thigh and it felt really good, it actually felt more than just Mom's hand on my leg. It was warm and she would occasionally squeeze me. I was beginning to feel the feelings of arousal. I could sense the swelling of my cock as her hand gently squeezed and moved up and down my naked thigh.

Mom continued, "Matt, this might sound inappropriate for a mother and son, but your father just isn't as passionate about me any longer, and I need more."

She looked at me sternly, more confident than I had ever seen her before.

"Mom, what, what are you talking about?"

Again, she looked at me with a peculiar look and bit her lip. I had seen her bite her lip for as long as I had been alive. It was always before she was going to say something that was difficult or challenging.

She began with a slight stutter, "Mmmm...mmm...Matty, I don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna say it."

I didn't know what to think, I was confused, I wanted to say, "Just fucking tell me!" But I held back and waited.

"All right, I had this all planned out, how I was going to have this conversation, and now it seems so much more difficult. Matty, I'm a woman who needs attention, I need to feel another warm body against mine, my body needs to be touched and attended to...do you understand what I'm saying?"

I was confused, but I knew she was referring to my father's lack of attention. I have always felt I didn't get the proper attention from my father, I couldn't imagine how hard it was for her all these years without her man in her bed every night. I had grown up in a pretty open home. Nudity wasn't flaunted, but it wasn't hidden. I'd seen my parents naked all my life, and to some degree, the things we talked about had virtually no limits, so why was this conversation so hard for my mother?

I nodded my head and asked, "Are you and Dad getting a divorce?"

"No, we've come to an agreement," she said and then paused and looked at me again patting my thigh, nervously.

"What? What kind of agreement? What do ya mean, an agreement?" I asked.

"Well, your father's travel for work is not going to change and I told him my needs have to be met. I told him his lack of interest in me...his lack of attentiveness to my physical needs is no longer something I can tolerate. So we have agreed, when he's out of town on business I have the freedom to date other men. There, I've said it, please don't hate me."

I watched my mother stare at me. I wasn't sure if the look was one of confidence or a newfound freedom, but she looked defiant.

I felt her hand slide up my leg as she told me I had grown up to be a handsome man and she was proud of me. She said life isn't perfect and couples sometimes are forced to make adjustments. I just listened as the uncomfortable thoughts of her dating other men washed over me. I had always been closer to my mother and my sympathies usually rested with her, but now I questioned her desires and wants. I wondered if the reason my father insisted I live at home for another two years was because of what my mother was demanding and asking of him.

Her voice broke my thoughts as she said, "There's one more thing...My first date is tonight."

I nodded and then she left my room. I felt ambushed, I was shocked she dumped that on me. I heard her enter the bathroom and the shower turned on. So many thoughts were bouncing around in my mind. I had always found my mother attractive, and if I was honest I would say she had always aroused me. I had watched her dress many times. She loved sexy underwear, garters, and stockings were always part of her ensemble of garments when she went out. I laid my head back remembering how she looked naked. I felt my cock swelling as it had when she caressed and squeezed my thigh. I slowly began to stoke myself wishing I was the man taking her on a date.

From her bedroom, I heard her voice, "Matty, can you give me your opinion?"

It had been a while since she asked me to do that. I pulled up my shorts attempting to disguise my erection and went to her room. She looked at the front of my shorts and immediately said, "I wish your father had that problem."

Then she spun around giving me a view of herself. I was mesmerized by her presence.

She raised her arms above her head and asked, "What do you think, am I desirable?

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My mother stood before me in heels, a bra, a black garter belt, black seamed stockings, and a pair of tiny sting bikini panties that barely concealed her hairy mound. She bent over and picked up two dresses, one black and one red.

What do you think? Black or red? Am I too fat to wear the red one? she asked.

I didn't know how to answer her question. My mother was curvy, but not fat with larger-than-average breasts, I just shook my head. The black dress was far more attractive as it was shorter and had a plunging neckline which would show off her cleavage in a very sexy way. I hadn't seen my mother this excited for a long time. Part of me was still reeling from everything she insisted on telling me, and another part was caught up in her excitement, it was contagious as it usually was with her when she was passionate about something. I watched as she pulled the black dress on and spayed a couple of mists of perfume on herself.

"Matty, would you please zip me up?"

I had zipped her up many times. but never before she was gonna go out on a date with another man. I looked at the smooth skin of her back as I walked up behind her. She smelled amazing and her hair was perfect. I wanted to lean over and kiss her neck and hear her whimper because of me, not another man. I wanted her to turn around and s]ask me toi take her, to fuck her...and then I thought of my father, and how I was complicit in my mother's act of adultery. Inch by inch I watched the dress tighten around her as I pulled up the zipper. Mom turned around and stepped back.

"Matty, I know you're having a hard time with this, but your father and I came to a compromise that suits us best for now, where it goes, neither of us will know until we walk through that door. Please will you be supportive of me, I need you to be my rock, my mother said as she stepped closer to me.

"I just don't know why I had to know any of this," I said.

"Matty, you have always been my conscience, I have always leaned on your opinion as my son, and while this is probably a lot to ask of you, I knew you would see me leaving and coming home, and seeing or hearing your father's reaction. I couldn't hide it from you."

I nodded my head, offering the best approval I could muster at that moment. I didn't want to disappoint her or throw cold water on the flame that was obviously burning in her. I could see her hard nipples poking against her sheer bra and thin dress, she looked very excited and aroused. My mom stepped even closer and pressed her body against me. leaning in she kissed me. I felt the tip of her tongue tease my lips as I opened mine...feeling her retreat.

I watched as she walked outside and got in the car that was parked at the curb. My first thought was to call my Dad. I didn't know what to say nor was I willing to hear his angst or disappointment, so I decided not to call him. The house that had been such a buzz of excitement a few minutes ago, was now quiet, leaving me to my own thoughts. I wondered how I would feel if my girlfriend told me she was going to begin dating other men, that she needed more attention, sexual attention.

I decided I would take a shower and relax. The thought of my mother fucking another man, sucking his cock, and betraying my father was very bold on her part. I just couldn't stop thinking of her and how it would be to be that man. I laid my shorts in the clothes hamper and saw my mother's panties on the top of the pile. I had stolen her panties countless times as a teen and masturbated with them. I reached out and grabbed them. The gusset of her panties was damp, almost wet. I brought them to my nose and inhaled. I recalled immediately her scent and how I loved inhaling it as I stoked my cock. I stuck my tongue out and licked, she tasted how I remembered. It was intoxicating. I went to my room and began sniffing and licking her sexy panties until I came all over my belly and chest.

I lost track of time. I must have fallen asleep but was awakened when I heard the door open and close. I listened to my mother's spike heels coming closer. Suddenly my door opened and Mom peeked in.

"I'm home Matty, are you awake?"

My eyes were having a hard time adjusting to the light as I shielded them.

"Yeah, Mom, I must have fallen asleep. Are you okay, did you have a good time?"

"Well it looks like you had a good time young man, are those my panties on the floor?"

I was so embarrassed, I turned over hiding my face, and exposing my naked bottom to her gaze.

"Ooooh, you look so sexy Matty...are you trying to tease your Mommy?"

"Mom! You sound like you're kind of drunk, have you been drinking?"

"I had a couple of drinks sweetie, I needed something to calm my nerves before Mr. Big had his way with me," Mom blatantly said as she leaned against my door.

Mom mumbled something I couldn't understand as I pulled the blankets up over my head. I heard her walk away and I wondered where we as a family would go from here. Ironically I was hard, really hard and my cock was wet from my arousal. I wanted to cum again so badly. I heard my mother's phone ring and she answered it, I heard her say my father's name. I got up and peeked out seeing her sitting in the living room in her armchair. She had taken her dress off and thrown it on the floor, so uncharacteristic of my mother. She was sitting in her garter belt, stockings, and her bra. I wondered what happened to her panties. Still naked, I leaned against my doorway and tried to hear what she was saying.

She always called my father by his full name when she was either angry or upset, and obviously now, when she was a little tipsy. I watched as she spread her thighs and then squeezed them together.

Calling my father by his first name she said, "Robert, of course I had fun tonight, you should have been there to see how much fun I was having. You would have been so jealous. I gave Mr. Big my panties as a reward for taking me so masculinely...Oh, Robert, you would have loved how his cock lucked pounding my pussy."

Obviously, my father asked something, and my mother said, "Well Robert, his cock was twice as big as yours and so much harder, it was so big I think it really tickled my cervix."

There was a long silence from my mother. I wondered if he hung up on her or if he was just silent as they both clung to the phone. My mother looked up and saw me peeking at her.

"Matty, come here. It's your Father on the phone, no you don't have to get dressed...Yes, Robert, he's been a little sneaky listening to my conversation with you...Come here Matty, right now...no you don't need to put pants on...and yes Robert, I had the conversation with him before I went out on my date...he knows all of it....well he knows I went on a date with another man."

My mother motioned me closer. She was adamant about her request, so I came into the room naked, covering my hard cock with my hands. I sat across from her in a matching chair, my father's chair. I watched as she parted her thighs. Her fingers danced in the folds of her pussy as I watched. She looked directly at me, saying nothing to either me or my father.

Then she said, "Robert, Matty's here and he's sitting in your chair. I don't know what he thinks about us, but he did hear that Mr. Big fucked me...Matty, what do you think of your Mommy being fucked by a real man, a man with a very large cock...what do you think about that?"

I didn't know what to say. I had never heard my mother speak like she was. She looked at me for an answer and I had nothing to say, at least if my father was listening.

"Robert, your son is sitting naked right in front of me...and he doesn't take after you...if you know what I mean."

I wondered what my father was thinking. I worried that my mother was ruining my relationship with him. I watched as she casually toyed with her pussy. I had seen her naked many times, but I had never seen her playing with herself. It was so arousing. Her pussy was so wet. I was so hard.

"Robert, my pussy is so wet...Mr. Big really did fill me with his cum and I'm sitting on a towel...do you know why? Yes, you do, Robert...because Mr. Bigs cum is oozing from my pussy."

My mother motioned me closer, she was animated in the way she motioned to me, I knew she really wanted me kneeling between her spread thighs. I got off the chair and moved closer. I could smell her familiar scent from when I licked and sniffed her panties, but this was far better. All of a sudden I heard my father's voice. My mother switched the phone to the speaker and laid it down.

"Robert, I put the phone on speaker, I hope you don't mind...after all, we're family and Matty knows I was fucked by a real man tonight....and my pussy is on fire again...and you know how that is...don't you baby?"

There was a long silence from my father's end...it was almost like he hung up.

I spoke up, "Dad, are you there?"

"Yes, son I'm here, are you okay? I want you to know, that this was a decision your mom and I made together and I appreciate it that she shared it with you. Do whatever your mom wants as long as I'm not there, okay?"

"Yes Dad, I will. I promise."

My mom asked, "Robert, do you mean...anything?"

"Well, sweetie, anything within reason, right?" My father said.

"Well, Robert...I was thinking since you aren't here, maybe Matty would like to lick my pussy clean since you aren't here. Would like your naked son to lick Mommy's pussy.... clean her and maybe have him reclaim her...after all his cock is really big, so much bigger than yours."

I was amazed, I couldn't believe who my mother had become and what she was saying. She walked out the door tonight as a timid excited girl and had returned as a confident wanton woman who would command anything sexual.

My father remained silent. I could hear his erratic breathing as it became more erratic.

"Robert, are you stoking your tiny cock? My mother asked.

There were no words from my father, just grunts and whimpers as he stroked his cock, then the line went dead.

My mom hung up the phone. We looked at each other, both exposed and aroused. I didn't know what to say, and neither did she. She spread her thighs a bit more and let what cum still was in her drip on the towel she was sitting on. I was so close to another orgasm. I leaned back and shot a load on my chest and belly.